Cricket Anyone? And That's Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't a lot in the cabin. A folding table with maps pinned to it, a couple of old chairs, a phone, a radio, binoculars and a string hanging from the roof with a weight tied to the end. Neha asked what it was for.

"If I see smoke, I stand behind the string and look at it. I then check the compass bearing," Rose said, pointing to a ring of numbers around the roof, "and call the other lookouts. They have a look and between us we can pinpoint exactly where the smoke is."

"Wow, that's impressive." said Neha. "So you don't use cameras or anything high tech?"

"They've tried, but you still can't beat a pair of eyeballs to tell the difference between dust and smoke. Not saying they won't get there, but I think it'll be awhile before I'm out of a job. Now, have a look to the southwest." Rose turned Neha to look in the right direction and pointed. "It's still hazy, but do you see the open area where the dark green turns black?"

Neha nodded, "Ya."

"That's where the fire you were in started. A farmer decided to slash the grass on his property, and the blades hit a rock and sparked. Then away it went." She handed her binoculars to Neha, who focused on the area.

"How far away is it?"

"About twenty-five kilometres. I saw it start out of the corner of my eye. I called it in, and two minutes later it was into the bush."

"Wow." Neha was lost for words. Here was someone else involved with her rescue. "Are you a volunteer as well?"

Rose laughed, "No, dear. Nobody in their right mind would volunteer to sit in this hot box for ten hours a day over summer. Anyway, I'm going to head home before the roos all come out to play." She turned to Tyler. "Can I trust you to lock up? You'll just have to snib the padlocks on the ladder and gate."

"No worries Mrs Anderson, and thanks for letting us up."

"Ya, thanks. I really appreciate it too."

"Not a problem. Bye!" Rose ran through her end of day routine, and with a final wave, dropped down the ladder.

"She's nice, but I thought they'd have someone younger." Neha said.

"Good thing you didn't say that in front of her. You would have gotten the look," Tyler chuckled. "Mrs Anderson used to do this part time over summer when the school was closed, but when she retired, she became the main spotter. She couldn't be on the truck, so this was a way of helping."

"That's amazing. So where did you find me?"

Tyler put a hand around Neha's waist and turned her. "Look down there - you can just see the lights flashing through the trees? That's the highway. Now see that paddock with the shed in the middle? That's Jack's place."

Neha looked back at where the fire had started, and where they had taken refuge. The memory of the flames flaring over the treetops sent a chill back down her spine. "It got very close, didn't it?"

"Yeah, about 10 k away. We were lucky the wind shifted and a spot of rain came down. Having to go and fight a fire would have really ruined the night." He tightened his arm around her waist. "Would you like a drink to watch the stars appear? There's more than what you see in any big town."

"Thank you Tyler, that would be nice. I assume you have beer? It seems to be the Aussie thing."

"Yeah, but I have some soft drink too."

Neha pulled a face.

"Beer then, I assume?"

"Yes, please."

Tyler clambered down the ladder, and Neha leaned against the railing of the platform surrounding the cabin. It was a lovely summer's night, with the only off point being the faint smell of smoke lingering. This was what she had thought Australia would be like. Having a reasonably attractive friend who seemed to have learned some manners with her also improved her outlook.

She sighed. Vaibhav... What to do about him? On one hand, he wasn't the worst guy her parents had set her up with. On the other, she wasn't sure she wanted to settle down with anyone. She had to admit that having her best friend, Madiha, call and say she was now engaged to the Aussie guy they'd both been fucking days before had shaken her. Things were changing, and far too quickly.

"Here you go. Just enjoying the view?"

Neha took the proffered stubbie and smiled. "Thanks. Yes, it's actually beautiful from up here. At home I've never been to a place where there are hardly any lights for miles. And the stars! So many..."

Tyler put his arm back around her waist and pointed to the sky. "No street lights here to dim them. See that bright star? That's the top of the Southern Cross, the constellation on the flag. Those are the other main three."

Neha nodded and sipped her beer. She really wasn't interested in what the stars were... "Ooo, what was that?" she gasped as a bright white trail streaked across the sky.

"Well, a shooting star, but actually a meteorite. If you see one, make a wish. It's supposed to come true."

Tyler's hand moved lower, and he moved closer. "If you stare at a section of sky, you might see a bright dot move across. That's a satellite."

Neha craned her head up. There were so many stars above her, she didn't think she could pick a moving dot amongst them all. "You seem to know a lot about the sky."

"Well, yeah, just a bit. There's not a lot else to do growing up here. It comes in handy at times."

"It seems very quiet. No clubs or cinemas to go to. No restaurants. Just the forest, and the pub." Neha turned and put her arms around his waist. "Would you like to make some noise together?"

"Umm, I guess so. What do you have in..." Tyler's words were lost when Neha put a hand behind his head and kissed him. He had been dying to kiss her from the moment he saw her in the pub, but he wasn't sure how to start. She had sort of forgiven him for assaulting her throat with his dick, and had allowed him to explore the intricacies of her body, but he was still nervous about asking for sex or anything else. Or even if he should.

"Thank you for the night, Tyler. This has been amazing. It's been the first night since I arrived where I could just relax a bit. I seemed to be running around everywhere."

"No worries, Neha." Tyler put his arms around her, and ran the fingers of his free hand up and down her back.

"That's nice," she murmured, and rested her head on his chest. "You'll get a long way with women doing this."

"I really am sorry for last time. I can only plead ignorance and just being fucking plain stupid."

"Ya, you were a... umm... Chutiya... Gandu sala. My English at times..."

"I was a dead shit arsehole."

Neha tapped him on his nose. "That's it. You were an arsehole, but you have been a proper gentleman tonight. You learn quick."

"You're a great teacher. I really liked the practical training. That helped my focus."

"You did improve over the night." She reached down and rubbed the back of her hand against the front of his shorts. "Would you like to practise a bit more?"

"I'd be lying if I said no, but are you sure? Like, you've got your sort of fiancee in New South..."

"And that's a very nice thing for you to consider, but we are not engaged. We aren't anything. Tell me, what would you like to do, remembering I have to drive back to Melbourne tomorrow."

"Oh, ah. Geez, umm. Well..."

Neha giggled at his nervous response and slowly removed her t-shirt and bra. "I'm sure you have something in mind. You were full of ideas the other night."

"Yeah, but that was different." He hesitantly ran his hands over her breasts, then rubbed her nipples with his thumbs. "You're so different to any other women around here."

"Yeah, I guess so. The only women I've seen around here is Rose and the one behind the bar. It's no surprise you need some help."

"True. Look, I don't want to sound boring, but I'd like to just have some bog standard sex with you, without Dad's and Pop's stuff being in there at the same time. Nothing special. Missionary, maybe doggy, but slow and fire free. I want to feel my dick move inside just you." He removed his shirt so he could feel the wonderful skin on skin sensation.

"That sounds nice. I haven't had a slow fuck for ages." Neha hugged Tyler, her nipples pressing delightfully into his chest. She sighed and inhaled his aroma. She was sure she could smell the Australian bush wafting out of his pores.

"You are definitely an amazing sexy woman, Neha."

"Thank you Tyler. Anyway, please kiss me."

Tyler drew her close and kissed her lips, then let his tongue explore her mouth when she slightly opened it and invited him in. After Neha had rebuked him, he'd made a point of watching porn that was supposedly of more interest to women to see if he could figure out what he should be doing. It was still hot, especially with two women going for it, but it was usually at a slower, more gentle pace than the stuff he had been watching. Taking those cues, he ran his fingers through her long black hair and scratched the back of her neck.

Neha rolled her head back to meet his fingers and sighed. "That's good. I like it just behind my ear, too."

Tyler obediently moved one hand around, and the other to her chest. He gently squeezed and rolled her boob around before kneeling and sucking on her nipple. He felt it rise, so he gripped it between his teeth and gently tugged.

"Ya, you remembered. I like that." Tyler responded by gently pinching Neha's other nipple, then kissed down her body. He stuck his tongue in her belly button and blew a raspberry on her stomach.

She giggled and squirmed at the sensation. "Stop that. It tickles!"

"Oh, it does, does it? Try this then." He scooped her up and gently laid her on the carpeted floor of the cabin. Starting from her feet, he blew raspberries up her left leg until he reached her inner thigh. He paused, flicked up her skirt, then kissed the narrow strip of skin between the band of her undies and the skirt. In the darkness, Neha sensed more than saw him grinning, and groaned as he went down her right leg.

"You're teasing me, aren't you?"

"Maybe. Am I doing something wrong? Please tell me if I am."

"No, not at all. You are definitely doing all the right things."

Tyler chuckled and kissed his way back up. This time, he pulled the crotch sideways and blew a raspberry on the side of her mound. Neha squirmed and giggled and tried to push him away. He allowed her to push his head away, but he sneaked a hand up to flick her labia. She pulled her legs back to try and wriggle away, and her muskiness hit Tyler's nose.

It was the first time he had inhaled the scent of a woman, and it was intoxicating. He had been hard since he watched Neha's arse as she climbed the ladder, but it was like his olfactory receptors were hard-wired to his dick. It knew there was a woman nearby who wanted to be fucked, and it strained itself trying to reach her cunt.

"Can I taste you, please?" he rasped. Neha quickly slipped off her underpants and pulled her legs back. Tyler rested his nose on her clit, inhaled deeply, and gently pushed his tongue into pure, unadulterated Neha. Her taste was amazing, and completely unexpected in its flavours. He'd licked her in the shearing shed, but that tasted of sweat, spoof and terror. Tonight, he swore he could taste curry in her saltiness.

He circled her nub with his tongue, occasionally dropping down to catch her leakage. Neha obviously liked this. She had a hand on his head pushing him down and made barely audible mewling sounds as she rocked her hips. Eventually, Tyler had to come up for air. He moved up beside her and draped an arm over her boobs.

"That, I liked. Hope it was ok."

Neha pushed him on his back and sat on his waist. "Yes, that was great. You have no idea how many guys think they're chewing a piece of steak instead of licking an ice cream." She slowly slid down his legs, dragging his shorts with her. "And now it's my turn."

She fondled his balls with one hand and stroked his shaft with the other. He was hard, and she was sure that with his lack of experience, it wouldn't take much for him to come. "On the other hand, I think I'd like you in me now. On my back or doggy looking over the bush? I think we'd better do only one."

"Doggy." Tyler said. "If this is the last time for us, then I think it would be more memorable for you looking over the valley than at the roof of the cabin."

Neha patted his chest and stood up. "You have come a long way in a short time, Tyler. Be considerate and treat women how you'd like to be treated. You'll have a lot of pussy waiting for you. Now," she said, leaning over the platform railing and flicking up her skirt, "fuck me hard."

Tyler licked his lips and patted her arse. He was so grateful this Indian tourist was so willing to let him fuck her. As Neha had said, women were scarce around Mystic Creek, and she was something special he had never dreamed he would meet.

"Can I put my finger in you?" he asked.

Neha nodded, "Two fingers and slowly rotate. If you can hook your fingers around to my front, you should feel a rough patch. That's my G spot."

Tyler wasn't sure what she was talking about, but did as she directed. He realised he found the special spot when Neha arched her back and groaned in pleasure.

"Ya, that's it," she gasped. "Push it hard and circles. Please."

Tyler did as she asked. He really didn't care his dick wasn't inside her right now. In the short time he'd known her, Neha had let him do things to her he had only dreamed of. Giving her some pleasure back was only fair, and he knew in a short time he would again be fucking this wonderful woman.

Neha tried to relax and let the sensations inside her take over. She wanted to orgasm on Tyler's fingers but she couldn't, which was frustrating. He was good, but just couldn't get the rhythm she wanted right. After a brief internal debate, she said, "God, Tyler. Just fuck me, please. I want to feel your cock in me. I want to feel you come in me."

"Sure, no worries." Tyler lightly slapped her bum with a hand and pressed his cock to her entrance. He took a deep breath, then pushed.

"Yessss..." Neha sighed. "I've been so horny these last few days."

Tyler gripped her hips and slowly pistoned into her. He had no idea when he would next have sex, so he wanted this to last. "You can stay, you know. We'll look after you."

"Shh. Just do this." Neha stared out over the valley, barely aware of the cock sliding in her. Tyler's words had raised the Vaibhav question again, at a very inappropriate time. She closed her eyes and let the smell of burnt eucalyptus take her back a couple of weeks, when Merv was in her pussy, Bob was fucking her arse, and she was sucking Tyler's cock. Three generations of one family fucking her. Three firefighters who risked their lives to protect a stranger who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Giving her body to them was only fair.

Tyler slowly moved. Neha's vagina gripped him like it didn't want him to go. He knew how it felt. Every stroke tingled through his body, bringing him closer to the unfamiliar feeling of coming in a cunt. He relished every second, every sensation of her moving and squeezing transmitted through his cock to his brain. She had let herself be used by a virgin dick, and had come back for more. He knew he'd never meet someone like her ever again.

Unconsciously, he sped up. Primal instinct had asserted itself, and he thumped his body against hers. Neha dropped her head and gave a short pant every time he hit home. This was what she wanted. A hard cock filling her hole with both of them loving every moment. She noticed the change in his breathing, the slightly erratic way he now moved and knew from experience he was very close to coming.

"Yes, that's it Tyler. Fuck me, use my cunt. Come in me. I want to feel your... Yessss..."

She was magic, and he didn't want to leave. Neha's words, though, tipped him over the edge. He pulled her hard against him and howled as he pumped cum into her. His cock twitched and spurted, refusing to give up its warm, comfy hole.

Neha sighed, partially in pleasure, and partially in regret at the familiar sensation. "Yeah, that was a really nice load. Have you been saving all of that for me?" she asked.

"You're just so damn sexy, my balls just went into overdrive. Thanks again for, well, this. How'd you like it?"

Neha stretched up and put her arms around his neck. "Honestly, that was just what I wanted. And thank you for bringing me here. It is a magical place."

"No worries. It's not somewhere you'd normally see, but I thought you'd like to check out the scenery."

Neha leaned back on the railing. "It is nice tonight. So quiet."

Tyler put his arm around her naked waist and pulled her close. "That's what I like. I went to Melbourne to watch the cricket, but I couldn't sleep because of the noise."

Tyler retrieved their beers, and they stood like that, just enjoying each other's closeness. Neha could hear some birds calling out to each other as the last dregs of light disappeared, and the stars took over illuminating the sky. Tyler occasionally rubbed her back, but they just watched the landscape.

"We'd better go. Your cum is dribbling down my leg, and I'd like to wipe it off before it dries." Neha said with a sigh.

"Oh. Sorry, just a sec. I'll wet my shirt for you to clean up, but yeah, time to go." Tyler found his shirt and damped it from the small water tank Rose used for making her tea. Neha wiped herself clean and squeezed the last of his sperm out of her vagina. After poking a bit of cloth inside to make sure nothing else would fall out, she handed the shirt back.

"I'll never wash this again," Tyler said, laughing.

"Ew. Well, it's mostly you, you know. You had a big load saved for me." Neha looked around and put on her shirt, but stuffed her bra and undies into the skirt band.

"True. Ok, well, you climb down to the ute and I'll lock up. Be careful going down."

===

Neha parked her car behind Merv's house and knocked on the kitchen door. "Hi Merv, it's me!"

"Come in, love. I'm just watching a bit of telly. Meet you there." Merv lifted himself out of his old armchair and wandered into the kitchen. "How'd it go? Rose show you around?"

Neha gave him another hug. "Yes, it was really good. I'm glad Tyler asked me."

"Good to hear. Did he behave himself?"

"Yes, he was a perfect gentleman."

Merv laughed at that. "You are a miracle worker, Neha. Never knew anyone who could change that kid's attitude so fast."

"You don't have the right things to make him change his mind."

"True, very true. Do you want a drink or anything before I show you around?"

"Just a glass of water, please."

"No worries." Merv filled a glass and handed it to her. "So, this is obviously the kitchen. The bathroom and dunny - toilet for you, is back out the kitchen door and to the left." He walked through a doorway into another room. "This is the lounge, and down the hall on the left is your room, and on the right is mine."

Neha nodded and looked into her bedroom where a single bed was tucked up hard against one wall. "Thanks Merv, this is great."

"Yeah, it's not the Ritz, but it's better than the pub. Well, I'm going to hit the sack. If you want to watch some TV, go for it."

"No, it's fine, thanks. I think I'll just get my bag, have a wash, then go to bed."

"Fair enough." Merv hugged Neha and kissed her cheek. "Night love. It's good to see you."

===

It was quiet. Very, very quiet. Neha couldn't believe how quiet the house was. Not a sound. Nowhere. She lay in her bed and stared at the roof. It was impossibly quiet, too quiet for a city girl to sleep. She was used to some background noise like traffic, or an air conditioner. Something.

'This is ridiculous,' she thought. 'Just sleep.'

She rolled on her side, on her back, on her front, on her side again. Eyes closed, she tried meditation, but the loud crack of something in the distance caused her eyes to snap open. She leapt out of bed and knocked on Merv's door.