Cricket Anyone? India's 2nd Innings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya, she was really nervous driving here. She said she was fine driving around town, but the country driving was a bit scary. There's so much empty space. She wanted something to calm her nerves."

"Mmm. Oh well. Only one way to learn and that's by doing it. The Hume Highway to Sydney's not too bad a road nowadays."

"I'm more worried about the alcohol. She gets... well, a bit frisky with a drink or two." Madiha nervously giggled.

Neha came back in with two bright pink bags. "So much stuff, and it's just like a big supermarket. And cheap!"

She started pulling things out of the bags and explaining what they were. "Rabbit vibrator, plain stainless steel vibrator, penis pasta, some edible panties, an egg vibrator that the Japanese women seem to like, a hand made glass spiral dildo, a couple of different size butt plugs, nipple clamps with a chain - Shrek used those on me, lube in different flavours, a really long sparkly double ended dildo because I thought it looked cool, a big jelly - god they had so many vibrators and dildos, a little clit vibrator, a remote control vibrator because it's also a piece of cool tech, and something I have to show you. I'll be right back!"

"What did the salesperson say when you bought all this?" Madiha asked curiously.

"Well, she was giving me the eye. But I told her my boyfriend was going to love playing with all this. She looked so disappointed." Neha yelled back from her bedroom. "Are you ready?"

"I don't like the sound of this." Madi whispered to Russ, "Neha's got that manic tone in her voice which always means trouble."

Neha stuck her head around the side of the door. "I heard that. I'm just excited about all this stuff. I can't wait to try it all. Ta-dah!"

With that, she jumped out from the doorway wearing a long spaghetti string singlet that went just below her crotch. The shirt had a picture of Ryuk, the demon from 'Death Note' on the front.

"Nice shirt Neha. Looks like my tee." Russ said admiringly.

"Ya, I thought you'd like it. Madiha is a stick in the mud though. She just doesn't understand anime."

"They're just cartoons!" Madiha said, which got her a raspberry blown her way from the other two.

"Anyway, I also got this." Neha jumped around and bent forward. She waved her naked arse at the two friends. Naked except for a fake fox tail swinging out of her bum hole. "They had a lot of different types but I really like the colour and feel of this one."

Madiha sat upright. "What the hell is that? What are you doing? Why are you waving your naked ass at my boyfriend? What's holding it in?" she asked in exasperation.

Neha swung her hips from side to side, the foxtail slapping each side of her bum. "Well, I'm sure he's seen a naked bottom before and this tail is cute. It's connected to a large butt plug. I really wanted to show it off and I can't do that while wearing pants."

Russell just looked on in amusement. Madi had warned him that Neha was a bit of a loose cannon and just did what she wanted, particularly after a couple of drinks. He hadn't actually believed it, but there was a naked Indian bum twerking at him. He sighed. This was going to be an interesting weekend. "That's a great look Neha. Do you plan to wear that the whole weekend?"

Neha carefully sat down with the tail still inserted and pulled the bottom of her shirt down to hide her pussy. "No, not to the beach. I don't think that would be appropriate." She reached down between her legs to grab the tail and started stroking it. "So Madiha, do you like my tail? I hope so because I got one for you too so we can be tail twins. A wolf tail. Won't that be great?"

"Oh no, Neha, no. I really don't want a tail stuck in my ass. Russ? Please?"

Russ sipped on his beer, "Oh, I think I'd like to see that. It looks cute on Neha. You'd look really sexy. And both together... Wow!"

"And besides," said Neha, "We've done all sorts of things together, and some of the things you've done. Wearing a tail is..."

"Shhhh!!!!" Madiha waved frantically at Neha trying to stop her from talking, but Russ leaned forward and asked the semi-naked Neha to continue. Madi was mortified when Neha started telling the tale of their time of both being done by Shrek, her own DP, Madiha's BBC in Omaha and later joining the mile-high club...

"Oh Neha, please stop!" moaned Madiha, afraid of what her boyfriend would think of her sexual history.

Russ sat back silently and looked at both of them, shaking his head. "That's pretty cool! I thought you had led an interesting life, Madi. Sounds like it's been a blast."

Madi just stared in disbelief, then drank the full stubbie of beer. She really thought that he would get up and leave. "Well, it has been interesting. I didn't think you'd take it so calmly. But I'm still not shoving a tail up my ass."

Russ sipped on his beer, "History... As for the tail? You can't knock it back, it's a present from Neha. You really can't refuse a gift, can you?"

Madi stared at him. "And thank you for the support, Russell. Fine, thanks Neha. I'll try it later.'

"Cool!" smiled Neha, "And Russell, I'm glad you think that about gifts, 'cause I have something for you." She jumped off the lounge chair and skipped into her bedroom, tail happily swinging behind her. "Madiha said you follow the Melbourne Tigers football team."

Russel slowly lowered his beer. "Well, the Richmond Tigers. Why?"

"I bought you a tiger tail!" Neha trilled and proudly presented the couple with their butt tails. "It's a thank you for looking after me."

"No. No thanks Neha. I.. err, I really can't accept it." He looked up at the disappointed face. "It's really nice, but I'm happy to help you."

Madiha was stroking her furry tail. The plug was made of stainless steel and the fur was soft and fluffy. It was almost like petting her friend's long hair cat. She grinned evilly, "Now Russ, it's not polite to refuse such a nice gift. And it's in your team's colours! Wear it with pride!"

"I did get it with the smallest plug," Neha said helpfully. "I wasn't sure how big it should be for you, but I got a medium one for Madiha. Her ass has been stretched a bit."

Madiha glared at Neha, then softened. That horse had bolted and was halfway down the National Highway.

Russ stroked the tail. "Ummm, well. I've never had... Well, you know. Anything there. It's not something most guys do."

Madiha draped her tail around his neck. "Well, there's a first time for everything. Or do you think it's something that only women should do? 'Cause I think you'd look really hot with a tail."

Neha stood up and rolled her hips, causing the tail to rotate like a propellor. "It does take some getting used but to be honest I really like the feeling."

Russ laughed nervously. "No, no. Fair enough. I really can't say no. Thanks Neha, I promise I'll give it a try. Tell you what though, Jake's going to be pissed he missed this."

Neha shrugged, "It is a shame he was such a jerk, but it's ok. I'm having fun. Do you want to send him a photo?"

"I don't know. It's up to you but it would drive him nuts. Are you sure?"

"Well, as long as you can't see my face, and the tail will hide my pussy, so yeah, take a photo." She stood with her feet together and bent forward, pulling her top up over her arse.

Russ looked at Madi, who threw her hands up in exasperation. He found his phone and took the photo. "Back in a tick. I'll see if I can get a signal outside."

Neha looked at Madiha. "There's very poor cell phone reception here," Madiha replied to the unspoken question.

"Oh. So no Insta updates?"

"Probably not."

Russ managed to find a scrap of signal and sent the photo to Jake.

'Nice. Who's arse?' came the reply.

'Neha. The girl you weren't interested in.'

'Fuck. Is it too late?'

'Yep. You dickhead.'

'Yep. Fuck...'

Russ walked back inside chuckling. "Well, that pissed him off no end. Good one!"

Neha had put on a pair of tiny shorts but the tail was hanging out one leg. "Good. I really want to try an exotic dick, but I refuse to be an afterthought. So what are we doing now, and then tomorrow?"

"Basically breakfast, then the beach. Swimming, bodyboarding, you can try some surfing, but I wouldn't recommend sunbathing. You'll cook. Tonight, there's some Aussie movies we can watch. Nothing too exciting though. All family friendly." Russ replied.

"A movie sounds good. I still need to wind down after that drive. And Madiha told me all about her surfing. I really want to try that tomorrow."

"No worries. Well, we'd better get up fairly early before it gets too hot."

"I'll be awake at 6 am. I want to practice yoga outside with the sound of the ocean. It will be better than listening to cars."

Russ selected a movie and turned on the tv. Madiha worked herself back under his arm on the couch but Neha grabbed a couple of cushions so she could curl up on the floor. With the tail, Russ thought she looked like a contented cat. He'd selected a kids cartoon movie about a mischievous koala called Blinky Bill. It wasn't the best, but he thought the girls would like it.

After about a half hour, Neha sat up and stretched. "Sorry, I'm really tired. I think I'll go to bed." She stood up and collected her new toys. "Thanks for dinner guys. I'll see you both in the morning."

"No worries. Goodnight," said Madiha, which caused Neha to giggle.

"Ya, no one is going to understand you. Goodnight."

After the bedroom door had closed, Madiha whispered, "Well, that's good. The best part is she will be asleep within five minutes and not even an earthquake will wake her up. Shall we go to bed as well?"

Russ kissed her head, "Don't have to ask me twice. Let's go."

=====

Madiha was happily snuggled in bed under Russ's arm, her fingers slowly playing with his pubic hair. She preferred her lovers to be clean shaven but watching that patch of red while she gave him a blow job made her smile. It was just so unusual. She had asked Russ if she could shave his balls, which he agreed to after she asked him to shave her in return. Mutual shaving with the good times after had become an enjoyable weekly event. Sex with him was always fun and missing the petty jealousies, the attempted sexual domination and one-sided orgasms that occurred with nearly all her previous boyfriends.

He was an eager to please and long-lasting fuck, but he was still pretty sexually conservative. Having sex under the stars on the dunes was quite an adventure for him. She sighed contentedly and started stroking his semi-hard cock. The occasional adventure was fun, but the good, hard, reliable fucking was great.

Madiha gasped when Russ carefully squeezed one of her nipples between his fingers and stretched it to a point just before it snapped back out of his grip. "Got your attention?" he asked.

"Oh yes." she breathed. "Can't ignore that." She reached up to pull his face towards hers and kissed him hard. There was still enough fading daylight for them to see the sparkle in each other's eyes. Russ wound his fingers in her long black hair and pushed her head even closer. Their tongues started moving around each other's mouth, like two tango dancers oblivious to the world around them. They squeezed each other's breast, then slowly ran their fingers over their bodies. The sensual feelings that this touch provoked was a natural aphrodisiac, heightening the expectations of what they knew was coming.

Slowly, though. Sex was never planned between them. It evolved organically and it was like telepathy was involved. Madiha could feel Russ smiling as her hand gently stroked his front, lightly running her fingers from his throat to his cock. It was all in the unsaid feelings between them. Tonight was going to be slow. Time to revisit each other's bodies, to taste, to touch every square millimetre of themselves.

Russell inhaled deeply as Madiha gently massaged his chest with her fingers. She was intoxicating. He could smell just a touch of perfume she wore for work mixed with cardamom from her chai. The exotic blend mingled with her natural alluring essence made him smile whenever he caught a hint of it in his car or on his clothes.

He responded to her touch by gently massaging her head with his fingers, slowly working around to her ears which he rubbed between his thumb and forefinger. He slowly and lightly circled the fingers of his free hand down her front and over her clean shaven mound. He paused, lightly moving over her labia, then moved down her thigh.

"You tease," she groaned, "but two can play that game." She wrapped a hand around his balls and gently squeezed. "I'm just going to roll these together unless you move a bit higher. Slow is fine, but I need some attention."

She shifted out from under his arm to lay flat on the bed, knees up and tilted out, one hand still holding on to him.

He snorted, "Fair enough, but you'd better let me go."

As a reply, she tugged his testicles, twisted her hand and slid it up his erect tool pausing to rub his velvety cut tip with her thumb. Sighing partially with regret but tinged with expectation, she released him and placed her hands on her breasts.

Russ quickly slid his middle finger into her waiting vagina and rotated the crooked digit so it found its target on her front wall. He now knew her body intimately, inside and out, and he started working on the tight bundle of nerves that was going to give his girlfriend a rush of pleasure.

Madiha arched her back in response. "Oh, ya. I can't believe you find that spot every time! I'm not complaining..." she hurriedly said as he slowed by a fraction.

Grinning, he moved back to the pace that she had shown was the right speed for her. He loved that. Madiha knew exactly what she wanted and wasn't afraid to tell him that. Careful to maintain contact with her g-spot, he swung a leg over her torso so he could taste her flowing juices.

The light had almost gone but Madiha could see the tantalising sight of his penis bouncing in front her and lightly tapping her chest. She wrapped a hand around his cock and started stroking it. Russ slowly inhaled at the touch but tried to maintain his rhythm. He had to pause when he felt himself being forced deep down his girlfriend's throat. "Shiitttt..." he hissed quietly. "You know that'll make me cum."

She wrote 'Yes' on his arse cheek and underlined it.

"Cheeky," he replied and tugged on her clit with his teeth.

A thought crossed Madiha's mind while she was looking at her boyfriend's bum. Letting him slide out of her throat a bit, she gripped his shaft in her teeth and slid a thumb between it and her lips. Russ thought this was something novel as Madiha started rubbing him with her thumb. He wasn't amused when that thumb started to enter his anus.

"No, no, please no. I know what you're planning." He tried to pull away but Madi gripped harder with her teeth.

"Just relax. You'll enjoy it," she said around the side of his penis. "You push shit out of there all the time."

Russ squirmed with the unusual touch. "Yeah, but it's not designed for something to go back in."

She slapped his arse. "So it's ok for a woman to have anal, but you are scared?"

"I'm not scared. I just don't want to." Russ sulked.

"Too bad." Madiha tipped her head up to force his cock down her throat while pushing her thumb deep into his arse.

Russell bit his lower lip with the conflicting feelings. The warmth of Madi around his whole dick and the sharp sensation of his anal intruder. She started rocking her head, going from tip to root and sliding her thumb in time. He rested his chin on her mound and pulled his finger out. It was obvious Madiha wasn't going to let him go, and he couldn't concentrate with her working his cock and arse. "Fine. I suppose the tail is next?"

"Ah-huh." came the mumbled reply.

"Humph. I'd better get you ready too." He had to admit that her thumb felt all right, particularly with the deep throating. He pushed an index finger into Madi's vagina and swirled it around. Once he was happy with the coating he worked it into her bum.

"Mmmm," she murmured and let his dick and arse go.

Like Russ with her, she had figured out how much attention she could give her boyfriend before he would cum. There was a subtle change in texture and quantity of pre-cum which was the sign to stop. After some fun missteps, they could now confidently predict the limits of each's desire and stretch the game out. Typically, Russ put it into a cricket scenario - "We're in a test match, not a quick big bash."

Russ dropped his head and licked her clit with long, slow and hard strokes, then sat up. He pulled out his thumb and went "Pop! Righto, let's get this over with. Who's first?"

Madiha slid out from underneath and kissed his shoulder. "I will, just to show the big bad bowler a little bit of metal in a butt hole doesn't hurt."

She turned on the light and picked her wolf tail off the chair it was draped over. "It really is nice. So soft. Neha amazes me at times. This is not something I would have thought of as a gift." She chuckled and handed the tail to Russ. "Care to do the honours?"

"No worries. So, how do you want to do this?"

Madiha went to her bag and pulled out her small tube of lube. "Use this and I'll lie on the bed, ass up." She crawled onto the bed and arched her back so her arse was high. "Lube it and me, and take it slow. It's been a while..."

"Fair enough." Russ rubbed a hand over her butt cheeks and looked closely at what she was presenting to him. "You really have a cute arse, Ms Argawal. And your cunt is just so damn fuckable."

Madiha reached underneath herself and used two fingers to open her vagina. She purred, "Why thank you, kind sir. And I think your cock is a wonderful fucker. I think they should meet each other soon."

"Sounds like a plan. I'm sure they'll enjoy each other's company." He put a smear of lube on the plug and around her anus. "Here we go."

Madiha relaxed herself as the silver plug went in. A burst of pleasure shot through her body as it stretched her hole, and tapering off as it fitted snugly. "And it's in. How does it look?"

"Not bad. Not bad at all." Russ grabbed the tail and gave it a tug. "Well, it's in pretty tight. Huh..."

Madiha gasped, then rolled off the bed. "That feels good. And comfortable. Having a cock up your ass is nice but you know it's there. This is almost unnoticeable once it's in."

She picked up the tiger tail and looked at Russ. "Your turn. Kneel, slave."

"Yes, m'lady. I shall prostrate myself before you so you can tickle my prostate."

Madiha laughed, "Even normal English is weird." She applied a generous amount of lube to his tail and worked a similar amount into his anus. She slapped Russ's upturned ass, then quickly pushed the plug in.

He hissed as he tried to relax. "Oookaayyy... Fuck. Wow."

"Now, that wasn't so bad was it?"

Russ gingerly stood up and tried to look behind him. "Nah, yeah I guess not. I know it's there, but... I don't know."

"Are you going to chase it?" Madi giggled as Russ looked left and right, trying to catch a look.

"No. But I'm going to chase you."

Russ pounced on Madiha like she was his prey and started tickling her unmercifully with his long tail. Pinning her to the bed he growled deeply, "So, Raksha. You are mine to do with as I want." He looked up at the wall dividing the bedrooms as a high pitched mechanical whine started. "Sounds like Neha is awake and doing some testing. Anyway..." He growled again and gently clamped his teeth on Madiha's nipple.

"Well, if I'm a wolf from 'The Jungle Book', then you must be the evil Shere Khan. And I will defeat you!" She tickled him back, and as he started to giggle she rolled out from under and sat on his back. "Now, you so-called Lord of the Jungle, take this!" She grabbed her tail and started slapping him with it.

123456...9