Crickets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
865 Followers

"Because I'm the one that isn't good enough. I'm the one that doesn't get picked. I'm the one who has to wait and pine for her, and do all kinds of things just to get her to kiss me! So will you be my girlfriend for the night, even just play at being a lipstick lez, long enough for me to win the heart of my one true and only?" Kris says as she is sobbing and I have to take the towel to her face to start over.

"Kris, I would do anything for you. If you asked me to go down on her right in the middle of this place in front of everybody to show her that her pleasure is more important to you than I am, I'll do it in a heartbeat. If you want me to be her husband's fuck toy so you can have her all to herself, then I'm your girl." I say as solemnly as if taking an oath. Slower at the makeup process than Kris, I only have base and blush done, to start working on her eyes.

"I'll be your girlfriend tonight, or any night that you want me to be. If you want me to go down on you in the middle of the dance floor, even if it is only to make her jealous, I'm your girl. Any way you want to touch me, you can. Anyway you want me to touch you, I will. Gawd, I wish I had kissed you back months ago! Now I've missed my chance and have to pay the price. I know that now and it breaks my heart to think I've lost you, so I will do anything you want to keep whatever small part of you I can have in my life." I tell Kris as I start working on her lips, having finished with her eyes.

"Don't let it sound like I'm giving up on you. I want to be yours. I want to be your girl. I will do whatever you want, and maybe someday, that will be enough. It will be enough to get me through, so that my heart doesn't completely shatter. I love you Kris." I say as I kiss her softly, then fix her lips so she is once again perfect.

Holding my hand as she led us out of the now crowded bathroom, Kris says "Let's go see if we can find her."

Dancing at Cricket's is easy enough when you come early, like when we had our steaks and first round of drinks. Later on, the dance floor gets crowded. There is a sea of poon, and an ocean of hot poon scent thick enough you need a knife to cut it. Kris and I added ours, at the edge, over by the back near the DJ booth. Heavy industrial techno trance music is the choice, and for five dollars the DJ will play any trance music that turns you on. Kris pulls out a fifty (from where?) and asks for "Sia's The Girl You Lost something something remix", and a bunch of other songs I can't even begin to describe. I follow right up behind her, then when she steps back from the DJ, she steps on me, spinning around. I tell myself it is to keep her from falling, but I hold her up by the boobs as she finds her feet and pulls me to her, kissing me. Time fades out, and then we are dancing, grinding on each others legs, literally tribbing right there on the dance floor. It is packed so tight my buns are rubbing against the well padded ass of a black woman, as I flick and pinch Kris's stiff nipples. The song ends and suddenly Kris lets go of me, and the ocean of poon swallows me. I'm in the arms of the big black woman as her hands hold my ass and she rubs my pussy on her leg. She bends over, turns her head to the side, kissing me fiercely, more like a man than a woman. Sia's song is still ringing in my ears as she lets me go.

My next pairing is with a petite little young woman I hope they carded at the door, because she looks very young. So I kiss her tenderly and rub her ass, grabbing it firmly from time to time. I find it surprisingly fluffy. I want to touch her between her legs but do not dare, then she is gone.

My next partner is Gwen, from my exercise class. Rocking fucking body, like Janet Mason when she was a bodybuilder, Kris's height, redhair cut in a helmet right in between straight and lez length, and a great personality. I could spend any amount of time with this woman. Wedding ring and a real hung hunk of a husband who always got my juices flowing. She is on me like a tomcat in heat and I respond as I realize this is the woman Kris was talking about. I'm fingering her sweet pussy and sharing it into our kiss, while she is doing the same. Our legs rub between each other's, we are again tribbing on the dance floor, just like I did with Kris. I'm crying tears of joy as I realize I can love doing this. I can be the wing woman for the woman I love gratefully, serving the happy couple with joy, just to be there when they pleasure each other.

Several songs go by, and I am on my knees, head up her skirt, eating the sweet pussy I'm already addicted to, as she squirts on my face as she cums. Not pee, but sweet cum. No wonder Kris chose Gwen over me.

Then we are dancing and Kris is with us. "I see you found her." Kris says.

We are kissing together and fondling each other and I don't care who is who, who is doing what. I get to be there and love these two goddesses, and joy explodes within me. I'm going to love my new life.

Kris pushes my head down, and I start licking her sweet slit, feasting on her fat engorged pussy. My hands play a Toccata and Fugue in C major as the hottest pussy of my life yields to me. I am spelling the alphabet on her clit with my tongue, I am licking top to bottom between her sweet puffy lips, so a drop of her sweet nectar never has even a chance to escape. Plunging my tongue deep into her channel, I try to fuck her pussy with my face, feeling her hips and thighs shaking, so I know she is close. I suck her clit and hum on it at the same time, flicking my tongue and then sucking and humming again, until her dam breaks, in a powerful orgasm that knocks Kris onto her knees, where after she can collect herself again, she starts kissing her own glaze from my face.

"I love you, I love you, I love you! Best fucking kiss back EVER!" Kris practically howls in glee.

I look up to see Gwen smiling, but I know that smile. It is someone who is happy, but is happy in second place. It is the smile I was wearing only a few minutes ago.

"By the way that whole thing about you being your husband's fuck toy so I can have you all to myself never made much sense to me. You want to see the woman I came for tonight? Well baby, it's the woman who just made me come!" Kris cries out as she turns me toward the mirrored wall on the left side of the DJ booth.

"There she is, finally in my arms, and I'm never letting go of her!" Kris cries out in glee, as tears of joy stream down both our faces.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hours later, when we have finally danced our asses off (plus licked each other out in front of the whole club numerous times), we were invited to dessert at Kristina's. I called Jim to tell him we were too blitzed to make it home and were crashing at Gwen's. Gwen called Doug and told him we were too blitzed to make it home and were crashing at my place. Gwen never left our side, we even went to pee together. We called a Lyft and we were out of there.

Kris's condo is just the kind of place I would live in if I was single. On the second floor with a great view, it has a wrap around kitchen with granite counter-tops, three bedrooms (one of which has been converted to an exercise room), a large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Plus the whole place has deep plush Turkish rugs which are like foot orgasms.

Kris tells us just to throw our coats and clothes on the coat rack, then adds "Three rules for my house. First, everybody here gets to play so don't bring your children or husbands unless you want them to play too. Second, play fair, only give up what you want to give up, and give as much as you are getting. Third, my rules are not negotiable and my commands are not negotiable, I am the bitch queen and have a closet full of BDSM gear if I need to teach you a lesson about that, with your consent of course. Those who do not consent will be invited to leave. Those who stay are invited to play."

Kris brought out pillows from the bedroom and black satin ribbons about three inches wide to cover our eyes. She ties one on Gwen and then one on me. I can only assume she tied one on herself.

"So we will learn each other by touch. Feel free to say 'I would rather you do not do that to my x part' or 'Gawd yes! Do that some more'. Moans will suffice. Also, stay on the carpet unless you need the loo, it shares a wall with the kitchen." Kris says with a laugh.

I found a body, and followed the legs up to Gwen's sweet snatch. I knew her by her taste and the sounds she made. I feasted on her, so gracious in her defeat, so loving and giving, clearly a model for the woman I want to become. Kris has started off kissing her, but from the sound the three of us were making, all switched into a daisy chain where I am eating Gwen, who is eating Kris, who is eating me. I could not control myself. Kris is so talented, so knowledgeable, so focused when she is eating me that I start climaxing and she just keeps me on the roller coaster, proving I am indeed a multi-orgasmic woman. I did my best to copy her into Gwen's gushing pussy. We are three wet, sloshing cum machines, pumping out product as fast as we can. Then when I have to take a break to pee, hands guide me to lay down in the opposite direction. Now Gwen is eating me, while I am dining on the best pussy in the universe, while Gwen is being the beneficiary of Kris's cunt licking prowess. That is where the lights faded out for me, as my last series of climaxes took me over into dreamland.

The next morning when I wake up, I find we all have pillows, light satin sheets draped over us, and our ribbons removed, except Kris is missing. The scent of coffee and breakfast wafts over to me, as I see the glorious sight of Kris cooking in nothing but an apron.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

How do I tell my husband? "Hey baby, I'm bisexual and have been having sex with lots of women?" (just in a single night!), or "Baby, I think it is time for us to have that threesome with Kris?"

Like she can read my mind, Kris says "It may be easier for the husbands if we introduce the other woman besides me as my girlfriend. Then we can all smother him with our boobs, or better yet, get both husbands to take care of all three of us for a weekend. You do still love him right?"

Both Gwen and I are as puzzled by that question as by the meaning of our new lives together which are formless and void. Love is what you make it. Jim and Doug deserve every happiness. Gwen and Kris and I deserve every happiness. So many possibilities...

craigool
craigool
865 Followers
12