Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libra had stayed on at the castle with April, Lisa, and two other Mistresses, Venus and Eve. Venus and Eve were both good friends of April and enjoyed the more traditional activities that Zax offered. Venus, like April, was especially cruel and enjoyed repeated floggings and croppings of the same slave. Needless to say, the lives of several of the slaves would be unpleasant for the next month or until Venus left and April returned to work. Lisa was gaining a reputation of being a particularly harsh Mistress; unlike April, however, she gravitated towards the more subtle but prolonged application of pain and planned to spend considerable time observing Libra.

The group of five women therefore divided themselves into two groups with April and Venus conducting traditional scenes with the regular slaves and Libra and Lisa working with Erin or one of the other diapered slaves. Eve drifted between the two groups, but spent most of her time with April and Venus.

****************************

Erin had been cheered somewhat by seeing Ellen, but she had also started a slow slide into depression. Talking to Pam about her conversation with Cassandra had not improved her mood either. Cassandra had not sounded optimistic about being able to use Pam's knowledge, and with that, Pam's plans seemed to recede into the realm of fantasy. Erin's depression was further compounded by her schedule, which remained on 'daylight wasting time'. She would now spend most of her waking hours when it was dark and sleep during the day. Morning started at two in the afternoon and bedtime was at four or five in the morning.

The day after the wedding celebration ended, Erin and most of the other slaves were allowed to rest as the castle and grounds were cleaned and cleared and April and her guests recovered from the party. Erin spent the day talking to Pam and sleeping. Her respite was short lived, for the very next day, about ten in the evening and at the end of her rest period, Laura came for her saying, "on your feet slut! Time to serve your Mistress." Erin followed Laura, who took her to a portion of the dungeon where she had never been before. This was the 'play-area' of the dungeon, which contained chambers of various sizes outfitted for the scenes that catered to almost every sexual fantasy.

The room that Laura brought Erin to was a relatively small 20 by 30 foot area resembling a medieval torture chamber. Its walls, floor, and ceiling were made of gray and black stone. Chains attached to eyebolts hung from the walls and thick heavy oaken tables contained a variety of whips, leather cuffs, and other implements of torture. In the center of the room, two chains hung from the ceiling with leather cuffs attached to their ends. Laura took Erin to these chains and fastened the cuffs to her wrists and then tightened the chains so that Erin's arms were raised above her head. She then attached a spreader bar to Erin's ankles so that her legs were forcibly kept apart. The middle of the spreader bar passed through a ring attached to the floor further restricting Erin's movement. When she was done, Laura said, "Have fun," and left.

Erin waited, perplexed by this new situation. Up to now, she had mainly been humiliated by April, Laura, and the others, usually in front of a group. Although some of the sessions had been uncomfortable or even painful, she had never been used in a traditional scene like her tunic-clad sisters. Erin had talked to Pam and Kelly and they had reassured her that this was unlikely as they had rarely been used that way themselves. Erin was therefore confused by her current surroundings, which bespoke of such treatment.

Although Erin was apprehensive of what might happen to her, she was not frightened. She had talked to Cindy and some of the other slaves and they had told her that, 'sessions' could at times be painful, but no permanent damage was ever done. The worst that usually happened was a sore bottom or back and a few bruises at most. Erin believed them, since with the exception of the two diapered-slaves who had died in unrelated accidents, no one could remember any one ever being injured, little lone dying in a session. Erin also knew that all the slaves, especially the diapered ones, were just too valuable to be treated very harshly.

As Erin pondered this, Lisa and Libra entered the chamber wearing black cat-suits and casually chatting to each other. Libra seeing Erin said, "Ah! Excellent! Ready and waiting." Libra walked around Erin looking at her and running her hands over her back and breasts as if inspecting a porcelain doll. "She is one of the virgin slaves?"

"Yes," said Lisa smiling. "She has a nice tight virgin pussy and ass, too."

Erin blushed in shame as Libra said, "Excellent. Let's remove her diaper and get started."

Lisa unfastened the diaper and let it fall on top of the spreader bar between Erin's legs. Libra looked down at Erin's bare vulva and ran her index finger over the lips, massaging the clitoris as she went. Erin moaned with excitement and pleasure at the older woman's touch. Seeing her excitement, Libra plunged her finger into Erin's vagina, withdrawing it slowly. "Wet already," she said.

"The slut excites easily, you should have seen her at the party the other night, masturbating in her own mess as everyone watched." Grabbing Erin by the chin, she continued, "But what do you expect of a virgin slut who can't control herself, right?"

"Yes, Mistress," said Erin, blushing deeper.

"Surely she can do better than that," said Libra smiling wickedly. "I think she wants to tell everyone about her fantasies while they watch her masturbate. Especially how much she enjoys being humiliated and punished. How much she enjoys messing herself, sitting in it, and playing with her pussy? After all, Nina worked hard to make her that way. Do you think about Lisa putting things in your pussy while you masturbate, slave?"

"No Mistress," said Erin, eyes downcast with shame.

"How dare you lie to us!" said Lisa. "It's time to put a stop to your lying. Libra has some interesting ways of getting the secrets out of a slave and finding the truth. You're going to find out about some of them now."

With that, Erin felt the nipples on her breasts become uncomfortably erect. As they did so, Lisa attached clips squeezing them and acting as a constant reminder to Erin of their sensitivity. The clips were attached by a fine chain that hung between Erin's ample breasts, causing the clips to tug on her nipples whenever she moved in such a way that they swayed asynchronously. Libra stood and faced Erin and lightly slapped her left breast with her hand causing just this type of motion. Erin let out a small sharp yelp of surprise and felt the clips pull on her nipples as her breast recoiled from the force. Libra smiled and rubbed Erin's breasts with her hands saying, "such beautiful full breasts, and I bet they give you great pleasure during sex." She then lightly slapped her breast again causing the chain and clips to tug on Erin's painfully erect nipples.

Erin moaned with both pleasure and pain. Pain however was not quite the correct word. Her nipples were sore and ached. Whenever Libra slapped her, the ache became a throb that, because of its location brought both pleasure and discomfort simultaneously. Lisa picked up a small flogger with short, fine, unknotted, leather tails and brushed Erin's buttocks with it. Libra took a hard wooden ball, about 2 inches in diameter and placed it between the lips of Erin's vagina, over the opening, and fastened it into place by tying two of the three narrow leather straps attached to the surface, around her waist and pulling the third between her legs, and securing it to the ones around her waist.

Lisa said, "How does it feel to have your cunt gagged? We have to make sure you remain a virgin, after all." Without waiting for a reply, Lisa took the flogger and swung it upwards so that the tails landed on Erin's 'gagged' vulva. Lisa used a light stroke so that the tails stopped just short of stinging, but with sufficient force to push the wooden ball uncomfortably against Erin's vagina. Lisa repeated her strokes alternating between Erin's vulva and exposed thighs (which she struck slightly harder).

Libra and Lisa slowly and a-rhythmically slapped Erin's breasts and flogged her thighs and pussy until her body ached and throbbed hovering between pain and pleasure. Erin moaned and started to perspire with her discomfort. Erin could also feel that her bladder was beginning to get full and that soon she would need to urinate. As the two mistresses continued their ministrations the pressure on her bladder began to increase, especially when Lisa flogged her vulva and the wooden ball pressed against her vagina.

Looking down, Erin could see that the lips of her vagina were swollen and pink from the abuse they were taking. Libra also noticed this and said, "Look how engorged her vulva is. How beautiful!" Taking her index finger she rubbed Erin's swollen pussy, making sure to massage her clitoris. Erin moaned in pleasure not realizing how close to coming she was. If Libra had continued for a moment longer she would have lost control and climaxed. Libra however, moved her hands to Erin's belly and pressed slightly. "It feels like her bladder is full."

Lisa snapped her fingers and Erin heard a noise like water running start in the background of the dungeon. It took all her control, not to start urinating instantly. Lisa picked up the flogger and started rhythmically lashing her vulva as before while Libra slapped her breasts. "Lets see how long you can control yourself."

Erin moaned, knowing that she would soon loose control of her bladder. "Please Mistress Lisa, put on my diaper, I need to wet myself."

"Well, that's the first time you've asked to be diapered since you've been here!" said Lisa.

"Please, Mistress. I need to wet myself so badly," pleaded Erin.

But Lisa and Libra continued until Erin could no longer control herself. Erin felt her bladder give way as the tails of the whip struck the wooden ball forcing it lightly against her vagina. Urine splattered against the ball and ran down Erin's thighs pattering as it fell against the diaper on the floor. Libra reached down, and with her thumb, roughly massaged Erin's clitoris as she urinated. Erin had not expected this and to her surprise climaxed almost instantly. "Oh God, no! Please, oh God, no!" she moaned with the intense orgasm.

Erin had never thought it possible to simultaneously urinate and cum and she gasped as she blushed a deep red in embarrassment at what she had just done in front of the two women. "She pees and cums at the same time," said Libra instructively to Lisa as she pointed at Erin's rapidly darkening facial tattoos.

"Who gave you permission to cum, slave?" said Lisa harshly.

"I'm sorry Mistress," said Erin, "I couldn't control myself."

"How typical! You've been here all this time, received the best training and you still haven't learned to control yourself. Well, what happens to sluts who can't control themselves?"

"Please, punish me, Mistress Lisa," said Erin, coloring again in embarrassment and shame.

Lisa remove the wooden ball from Erin's swollen pussy and stood behind her with Libra. Both women began to lightly slap Erin's buttocks with their hands. Occasionally, Libra would also slap one of Erin's breasts, sending a dull ache through her body. As the Mistresses spanked Erin, two tunic clad slaves entered the dungeon and knelt, sitting on their heels. Spreading their thighs and lifting the fronts of their tunics they exposed their pussies and began masturbating as they watched the spanking. Erin looked into their eyes and they looked longingly and provocatively back at her.

The intensity of their masturbation increased with the frequency of the strokes of Erin's spanking. Erin realized that they were taking their pleasure from her suffering and tears started rolling down her flushed cheeks. "Please Mistress, give us permission to cum," one of them pleaded, moaning with pleasure.

"Not till this slave's spanking is over," said Lisa.

"Please Mistress, spank her faster!" said the other slave. "Please give us permission to cum!"

But Lisa continued to spank Erin at the same pace as the slave girls masturbated furiously both watching and deriving pleasure from her suffering. Lisa seeing that they would not last much longer said, "If I let you cum now, I will continue to spank this slave. If you wait, I will stop her suffering."

"Please Mistress let us cum now," pleaded the frantic slaves in unison.

"Very well, you have permission to cum now!" said Lisa. With the word 'now' both slaves cried out in orgasm, the tattoos on their cheeks turning black. "It seems you have few friends, even among your own kind," said Lisa to Erin as she continued to lightly spank her. Erin could feel her buttocks becoming hot from Lisa's blows, each new contact of her hand sending an ache through her body. Libra hung a small weight on the chain connecting the nipple clips and then lightly slapped Erin's breast. The weight bobbed on the chain, tugging on her sore nipples sending a dull throb of pain and pleasure through her body.

Libra bent over and gently taking one of Erin's swollen vaginal lips in her hand, placed a metal clip on it, squeezing the tender and delicate flesh. She then repeated the process with the other lip. Erin's vulva throbbed with near pain at the application of the clips and she moaned, more tears falling down her cheeks. Libra then took a large vibrator shaped like a dildo and parted Erin's swollen pussy and inserted the device into her vagina. Standing to the right and behind her, Libra began to strike Erin's right buttock while Lisa continued to strike her left. Occasionally, either Lisa or Libra would slap one of her breasts.

The effect of these ministrations was to hold Erin's body in a throb that bordered on the knife-edge between pleasure and pain. Erin moaned in her suffering, her mind teetering on emotional collapse, as tears rolled down her tattooed cheeks. Libra seeing that Erin was close to physical and mental collapse reach down with her right hand and lightly started to massage her clitoris with her fingers. Whispering in Erin's ear she said, "You can have permission to cum, but only a true slave would ask under these conditions."

Libra's masturbation of Erin was enough to tilt the balance between pain and pleasure towards pleasure. Erin moaned and unable to control herself cried out, "Please Mistress, give me permission to cum."

"You must admit that you are a slave, that you have always wanted to be one, and always will be a slave," said Libra.

Erin's mind snapped and she heard herself saying, "Yes Mistress, I always wanted to be a slave and be punished and I will always be one. Please, please Mistress can I cum?"

"You have permission to cum, now slave!" said Libra.

Erin moaned and cried out, "Oh God, no! It feels so good. God no!" Her whole body shuddered and the tattoos on her face turned jet black. Erin flushed in embarrassment at what she had done and a dull ache of pleasure swept her body from head to toe. The intensity of her orgasm was so great that she swooned at the peak of her climax and then passed out.

Lisa and Libra smiled at each other and kissed passionately. Looking towards the tunic-clad slaves and nodding at Erin, Lisa said, "Revive her!"

One of the slaves picked up a bucket of water and threw it on Erin's face. Erin gasped and shuddered, but remained limp in her chains, her arms supporting her weight. Libra went over to her and grabbed her chin in her hands, bringing her face upwards so she could see her eyes. Erin's eyes rolled upwards and she moaned softly. Libra shook her head, but Erin did not respond. "Take her to her cell, she's had enough, said Libra to the slave girls.

The slave's unfastened Erin and, each taking an arm, dragged her away. "Is she alright?" asked Lisa.

"Yes," said Libra. "We'll see how she responds tomorrow."

****************************

The next day, Laura walked unceremoniously into Alex's dungeon office. "We have a problem Mistress," she began. "The diapered slave Erin, I can't get her to respond. She is just sitting in her cell staring blankly at the wall, mumbling something unintelligibly."

"Did you call the medtech?" asked Alexandra calmly.

"Yes Mistress, she's with her now. But has not been able to get her to respond," said Laura looking concerned. "Mistresses Lisa and Libra are scheduled to use her tonight."

"Damn!" said Alex. "Not another one. What did those two do to her last night?"

"I don't know. She was placed in her cell when they were finished with her last night by two slaves. I found her like this when I went to get her this morning."

"Great!" said Alex rising and walking toward the entrance. "Just what I need, more problems with the diapered slaves. April is going to be livid when she hears about this." Alex walked quickly to Erin's cell with Laura in tow. Jan stood at attention eyes down cast, outside, waiting. Alex brushed past her and a couple of slaves standing outside Erin's cell door and went inside. "How is she?" demanded Alex of the technician.

"I think she is in a state of withdrawal. A sort of shock," said the technician.

"How about physically?" asked Alex.

"Fine," said the medtech. "I checked her out and she's physically OK."

"What do you suggest?" said Alex.

"Give her a few days and see if she snaps out of it. Otherwise, send her to a psychtech for a wipe or adjustment," said the technician.

"Great!" said Alex walking out. "Take her to the common area. Maybe seeing the others might help. In the mean time, I need to talk to Mistress April."

****************************

"Yes!" said April annoyed at the interruption. She was trying to finish up some routine Zax administrative business before her session that evening with Venus.

"I need to speak with you, Mistress," said Alex, "it's urgent."

April looked up at the image of the Headmistress, surprised. The castle was relatively quiet after the party and nothing was planned for at least a month. "Urgent?"

"Yes Mistress," said Alex, "it concerns the slave Erin. She is ill."

"Well, then have a medical technician look at her. Do you need to bother me with every detail of managing the slaves?" said April angrily.

"Sorry Mistress, but I've already done that. It's not a physical problem," said Alex.

"Not physical. Then what the..." began April trailing off has she remembered that Libra and Lisa had used Erin last night and had experimented with Libra's new techniques. "Damn!" she said recovering. Katrina had warned her to be careful with the new diapered slaves, especially when it came to Libra. Her techniques were just too new and untested, and she had driven other slaves over the edge in the past. Most had recovered, but a few had been semi-permanently damaged, and had to be taken out of service for extended periods before they had sufficiently recovered to be used again.

"What did the medtech recommend?" said April.

"Give her a few days then send her to a psychtech. Possible mind wipe or adjustment," said Alex.

"Double Damn!" said April, still angry. This was bad, very bad. Mind wipes and adjustments were high risk. They could easily loose Erin. Katrina and the board were going to be very displeased. "Get someone here immediately," said April. "Don't wait. I want this fixed. Lisa and Libra are not to experiment with any more slaves, especially the diapered ones."

"Yes Mistress," said Alex. "I already took the liberty of calling a psychtech. She'll be here tomorrow morning."

"Very good. Keep me posted!" said April.

"Yes Mistress," said Alex flickering off.

****************************

1...2122232425...29