Crime in the City Ch. 03

Story Info
1000 words - Third part of a "criminal" serial, forced O.
1k words
2.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen of Towne - Crime in the City - Chapter Three

All characters in this story were 18 years of age or older when the events depicted took place. It was written as the third installment of a serial in a 1000 word short story contest.

***

The son of a tavern owner, Artie Hardeman rose to prominence parlaying an eighth-grade education into a bar, restaurant, real-estate, gambling and strip-club empire federal prosecutors would value at forty-eight million dollars. The secret to his success was supplying video-poker and slot machines modified to accept paper money and print "souvenir receipts" to area taverns, and more importantly creating an under the table system to pay out winnings on those machines.

He assembled a network of family members, influential business associates - including the mayor of Towne and Country, and prominent local attorney Jack Reid. A man whom prosecutors would claim "owned" fifteen of the seventeen judges in the county. In time, his circle of associates included a twelve term U.S. Congressman.

He had given wives number one and two generous "parting gifts," and cashed in some of his chips to purchase a horse farm for his third wife, Jennie. Located just south of Towne, Blue Eagle Farm was outfitted in high style, with a white, wooden, split-rail fence ringing its green pastures. With Jack Reid, he also purchased an interest in the Towne Cab Co. And just after Ron's debacle in Hawai'i he rounded out his topless-club trifecta with the acquisition of Le Fontainebleau on the State Highway near the military base.

As he had at Château de Saint-Cloud and his other strip joint, Palais des Tuileries before, he installed his repentant son Ron as the nominal manager. Artie was generous to those close to him and he was soon providing his new girlfriend with the same perks he had bestowed on his third wife: a white Lexus, a Towne and Country police badge - courtesy of the bought-off mayor, a hefty weekly allowance and an "on paper" job with Hardeman Vending. This last role was a cover for her actual management duties at the strip clubs.

Lynette soon became notorious for speeding around local highways and flashing her police badge in the face of any cop who had the temerity to stop her. Officer Harry Eubanks discovered the reality of life in Towne when he placed Lynette in custody after pulling her over for speeding. As he was preparing to book Monroe, he got a call from the mayor, ordering him to free Monroe immediately and await instructions.

Four hours later he reported as ordered to Le Fontainebleau, where the mayor, Artie and Ron were in the back room. They were watching two of the strippers performing a private show, fingering, licking and fisting one another for their viewing pleasure. Without taking his eyes off of the full-sized brass framed bed with pink satin sheets that graced the room the mayor introduced Eubanks to Ron and Artie Hardeman.

"You are not a real policeman, you work for me. Why didn't you honor the badge?" The mayor asked.

"My understanding—" said Eubanks.

"Is wrong," said Artie, "you do what we tell you when we tell you."

"Life here can be very good," said Ron, "we need security at the club. There are perks..."

"You don't ever bother Hardeman employees," said the mayor, "that includes the clubs, the vending company and especially Ms. Monroe."

Ron handed Eubanks a beer, and together they watched the two girls writhing around on the bed as the cop thought about all of the situations that had not been covered in his high school civics class or police academy training.

Days later when that cop gave chase to a charcoal grey Mercedes sedan that had blown through a traffic signal on the road to the Joint Forces Base outside town. Trailing the speeding sedan at twenty miles-per-hour over the speed limit until the radio call came in that the vehicle was registered to Hardeman Vending. Eubanks acknowledged the dispatcher, turned off his siren, and slowed to the posted limit as Lynette, her personal Lexus at the dealer for service screamed down the road.

Flashing her badge at the gate she was waved in and drove to the Post Commander's office. The post was a major employer in the region and Arnie maintained a good working relationship with the commander. His company supplied video-poker machines to the officer and enlisted clubs. In addition to having a very favorable split which went to the post activities council a small percentage went directly to the commander's discretionary fund.

So the clubs on post were graced by the newest machines, while waitresses and dancers from the strip club were pressed into service to attend the charity carwash for youth sports clubs on base. Lynette, with her day-planer and micro-mini skirt, worked out all the details with the commander before returning to Le Fontainebleau at 70 miles per hour in Arnie's sedan. No cops gave even a partial chase on her return.

Jack Reid was the guest of honor. Lynette walked into the back room after the entertainment for his campaign contribution solicitation party had already begun. Candi, one of the blonde barmaids, was naked and tied to the brass bed. Dani, a raven haired dancer, was fisting her hard on the satin sheets. Candi was bouncing up and down and her head was flopping from side to side, she was panting and drooling and coming hard. Dani, who was also naked, bent down and started lapping Candi's cunt just as she came. Lynette walked over and started to slowly finger Dani.

Instead of being distracted the stimulation drove Dani to increase her ministrations to her bound co-worker and soon Candi was receiving the delicious sensation of being both finger-fucked and clit-lapped as she was thrashing around unable to escape from the glorious excess of stimulation. Lynette was pushing two and then three fingers into Dani's soppy wet vagina and Dani was working hard on Candi when Candi shuddered and screamed in orgasm. Lynette untied Candi and given his choice Mr. Reid began fucking Candi's overheated vagina. Lynette then went down on Dani and Artie pulled Lynette's panties down, lifted her skirt and sodomized her at the head of the bed.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

VY Ch. 00-03 Viral pandemic decimates world male population.in Loving Wives
Shy Boy Harem Pt. 01 Nerd gets powers to cause pleasure and starts his harem.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 01 Mommy takes charge of her rebellious daughter.in Mind Control
Fortune and Fortitude Pt. 01 When disaster strikes, young Jared learns about his gifts...in Romance
The Battered Lamp Ch. 01 A young man awakens a sexy genie who changes his life!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories