Criminal Affair Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of looking us brood on this, I straddle him, and position myself to slide him back into me. I drop myself down, and ride him a little before leaning down and kissing him. His hands find my hips and assists. We kiss the entire time I'm on top of him, until I gasp my orgasm into his mouth and he takes over.

These orgasms are different. Usually they're just bursts of pleasure, I feel good and roll over and go to sleep. No different than any other momentary pleasure. These are not those orgasms. We're looking at each other as I cum, kissing hard and passionate, our chests are compressed together and it feels like our hearts are knocking on each other. I say his name as I climax.

He announces his and I feel him pulsate inside of me. The feeling makes me cum one last time. Our breathing matches each other, and we kiss for minutes before we pulls out and I rest my head on his chest like it's a pillow.

I'm more scared of what I feel right now, than when his hand was on my neck. We just made love. I didn't get fucked, or boned, or screwed. We just made love like in a bad movie.

He wasn't dominating, I wasn't submissive. We were equals.

Derek showed me his true darkness. It was scary. He can hurt me, very easily. He actually scared me, and he knows he did. Then I showed him I accepted that darkness. I didn't turn away from it. He showed me what he truly wanted, and that was more scary than the choke.

Derek wants to love me. I'm scared I just might love him right back.

12