Crimson Cursive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure you leave the mask on at all times," the driver said, "it was my master's only request of you tonight."

"Who is your master?" Patricia asked, her voice distorted slightly through the mask.

"I'm sure you'll meet him soon enough," the driver said and stepped out of the car.

He opened her door and helped her out. He gave her one last dip of his head and left her in front of the bustling entrance to the party. She followed the rippling purple and black of MU up the steps and entered the building through open doors beneath a circular bronze carving of a crowned squid with nine legs.

She followed the crowd through the entrance into the main hall. The inside was lit with purple lights along the walls and a single crystal chandelier that hung high up in the ceiling which graced the room with just enough golden light to see without squinting.

The main hall was massive and seemed to be the primary area of the party. In the center of the room was a giant black egg made of opaque glass sitting aloft a stage sculpted from copper to look like one large black rose. A matte ink coated the surface of the metal and rubbed off around the edges of the oversized petals. The focal point of the party that sat at the heart of the inky blossom, the obsidian egg, was the size of a shed and reflected the lights of the chandelier above it.

The buzz of well dressed men and women in masks of every shape and size combined with a string quartet playing a haunting selection of nocturnes on the balcony of the second floor. Servers wearing raccoon masks glided about with flashing trays of champagne fizzing in crystal flutes.

She studied all the odd characters of masks and saw a burly man in a black and white tuxedo with a brown walrus mask talking with exertion to a man wearing a fish mask. The walrus juggled a flute of champagne and used every excuse he could muster to touch the fishes arm or hand. The walrus' mannerisms felt familiar to Patricia so she lurked closer and overheard a snippet of their conversation:

"I'll retire when my bones are in the dirt," the walrus said with a laugh muffled behind his whiskered mask.

"Well that's unfortunate, recently we lost our men's water polo coach and we're looking for a full-time replacement..." The fish said.

"I mean, wow..." the walrus said, reaching up and stroking his whiskers, "I was a four time state champ back in the day, what did you say the pay was..."

Patricia ventured deeper into the room drawn by an invisible rope to the giant egg. She stared up at the foot of it and saw the curving white ears of her bunny mask reflected in its mirror darkly. Her gazed shifted down to the massive rose and she found under one of its petals, an ancient bronze plaque with the school motto: "Abyssus abyssum invocat." Patricia ran her fingers along the raised words spread beneath the nine arms of a squid wearing a floating crown.

A shadow darkened the plaque and she looked up into the obsidian mirror of the egg to see nothing behind her but a dark presence and two pinpricks of light. She turned to find a man in a glossy, black snake mask with rounded horns. He extended a pale hand to her from beneath a robe that ended in triangles near the middle of his tight-clad shins which continued down into curving, slipper-like shoes of velvet.

Patricia took his hand on reflex and stared up into the holes of his mask, searching for eyes but only finding two white sparks of light. The man looked up towards the balcony and raised his hand. The music stopped and everyone went quiet as he guided her out to the dance floor. Other couples in masks hurried out around them and took their places. He lowered his hand and the music began again, this time shifting into a dark, brooding waltz.

He lead her around the floor as if she was his creation, guiding her movements and never looking at her, already knowing every action she would respond with. Patricia's body learned the lessons of his touch quickly and, yielding control eagerly, let him twirl her across the checkered floor. He spun her here and pulled her in close there, only to spin her out again until she thought she would fly from his grip, but he was there and she found herself buried into his chest again, blushing. She looked up into his mask, her heart ablaze and her mind dripping all over the floor. She felt the strange hearth of his embrace burning, she smelled a fresh spice of salty pine and she inhaled the scent of her new home deeply into her memory. All around her, spun the waltzing taps of coupled masks. She spun, she spun, she spun! She let her head drop back with a gleeful giggle as he twirled her round. The room twirled with her and she saw, leaning over the railings of the balcony, glowing fairies the size of humans, fluttering and laughing, whispering into each others' elfin ears and pointing with joy at the floor below. Her partner pulled her back in and when she looked towards the balcony again, only the string quartet was there.

The whirlwind of their shared dance ended too soon with the fading finale of the composition and to her dismay, he released her, bowing slightly, kissing the top of her hand with the mouth of his mask.

She looked away bashfully and realized, shockingly, that she was the only one in red. Everyone else on the floor was wearing black or white. Patricia felt like a virgin trying to catch her breath.

"Are you the one who invited me tonight?" Patricia asked.

He nodded and let her go as the music shifted back into the haunting melodies from earlier.

"Who are you?" Patricia asked from beneath her white rabbit mask, her heart aching.

The people who stood off to the sides of the dance floor now returned and Patricia found herself in the throngs of a large crowd. The man in the snake mask handed her a small slip of paper before disappearing into the chattering mass. Patricia tried to follow but lost him in the surge of tuxedos and gowns.

She gazed down into the parchment at the center of her dainty palm. The creamy sheet of paper felt familiar and her sex remembered its touch. She unfolded it carefully with bated breath and written in tall crimson cursive were the words, "if you truly wish to know, meet me down below."

Patricia's amber eyes were wider than dinner plates as she stared into the red waves sweeping across vanilla. She tried her best to make her way to the edges of the room with the note gripped tightly between her desperate fingers.

She managed to squeeze herself free of the crowd and reach the wall where she found the stairs. Patricia balanced herself by placing a hand along the right wall as she ventured down the red carpet of the stairs towards the basement.

A pale woman with long, wild, black braid and silver eyes came up the steps the other way holding a flute of champagne. She wore a silvery-white dress and a black crescent diadem. The gorgeous woman smiled at Patricia.

"Diana?" Patricia stopped, "where's your mask?"

"I wear no disguise," Diana said, walking past Patricia, "enjoy yourself tonight." She called back as she turned up the stairs.

Patricia shrugged and continued towards her goal down the steps. She spilled out into a dark hallway lit by dripping candles along the walls. Her heels clicked and echoed as she strode down the hall.

In the middle of the deserted hallway, she found a spiral staircase of cast iron that went up into darkness. Sitting near the bottom of these steps, she found her prize. The man with the snake mask waited for her approach.

Patricia stood in front of him at the stairs and neither of them moved for a minute. The man studied her before reaching out a pale hand and slipping off her bunny mask. He tossed it past her into the hall and it shattered like ice along the stone floor. Patricia flinched. He fondled the two golden needles at her neck before snapping them from her dress.

The red thread of the gown unfurled and flew out from around her body, shrinking and disintegrating into a nest of crimson silk that fell at her feet. Patricia stood nude and open before him as her secret admirer tucked the two needles of gold into her hair. He stood and walked backwards up the twirling stairs into the dark and Patricia followed after him, her sex growing damper with every step that took her further into the abyss. Her heels had trouble on the steps and she flung them off. Red rubies and gold bars flashed in the candle light as they tumbled down with a clatter behind her. All she had left was the note and she let that go too. It fluttered down the stairs as a hand in the dark grabbed hers and guided Patricia up into the void.

-

In the pitch blackness above the steps, Patricia found herself alone in a room with the stranger of her heart. Her hands shook as she ripped his mask off and felt his face in the dark. Her fingers scraped along strong stubble and he kissed her exploring fingertips. She worked off the rest of his costume until she felt the hot intimacy of their bodies flushed together. His lips kissed along her neck as she sat like a girl in his lap. He grabbed her waist and pulled her in closer into him. Her breasts bumped and collided against his chest and the sensation of their merging nipples surged through her deliciously. Patricia's mouth fell agape as the wonderful ecstasy of his touch consumed her. Without her eyes, Patricia felt her other senses amplified in her mind and his smell, his hot flesh, his hair, the sounds of his kisses, filled her up to the brim. She ran her fingers up the dapples of hair on his firm chest and further up deep into the curls of his silky head. She pressed her forehead against his and took in an inhale of his musk. She hovered her mouth in front of his and swallowed his breath hungrily. He stole a kiss and she bit the bottom of his sweet lip.

A strong energy in the form of his manhood stirred between her legs and she felt it knock at the dripping door of her hunger. She flinched, surprised by the roused serpent's brazen touch in the dark. Her lower half could sense the waves of kundalini spiraling from the heated rod, ready to coil its power into her flesh and up her spine. Her hand felt for him in the dark between their legs and her digits curled around the skin of his fleshy pen. Her fingers slid down nervously and felt for his primed bundle of mighty snakelets bunched up at the base of his shaft. Her hands fondled, jerked, stroked, and rubbed all of his manhood, trying to piece together a picture of it in her mind as she did so. She pressed her thumb on the divot of the hole at the heart of his tip and felt a crystal bead of lubrication coat her thumb. She licked the sticky, slick saltiness off her fingers and groaned, tasting his desire for her. Her lips ran up his mouth and over his nose as she begged for it with kisses. She pressed her soft cheek against his rough stubble and whispered in his ear with desperation, "give me what I want."

Instantly, she felt him lift her bottom and press the bulging softness of his tip against the top of her opening. He slid it down the pulsing hood of her pearl and she gasped. He pushed the head inside her tightness and pulled her down on top of his lap, penetrating deeply into her slick lushness with one motion. Patricia's heart pounded, she hadn't had a man inside her for years and this one felt beyond good. He filled her up right to the top and she felt completed as he throbbed inside her shrine. She grabbed his curls and groaned as the engine of her hips began to gyrate slowly, introducing herself to him. He licked her neck up into her ear and gripped the back of her hair as she began to slowly lift herself up and down his stiff heat.

A gooey electricity rippled out from the intimate introduction of their male and female energies and Patricia gasped as a drop of joy splashed down the inside of her empty cup.

Hold my hand

touch me

kiss my heart

fuck me.

The words flashed in her mind like crimson cursive. She looked down naturally into Sea's face despite seeing nothing but darkness. Were those words hers or his?

He fondled, pressed, and pinched her nipples expertly between his tongue and teeth as she bounced on top of his lap. She arched her back and he supported her with strong arms. Patricia ran her hands along the lithe boulders of his biceps, pecks, and shoulders. Her caresses swarmed him wildly and she increased the speed of her wet, sucking friction into his lap.

My thoughts have ran down

every golden thread

of your pretty little head,

recounting their sunny shine

nine hundred and ninety-nine

thousand times

The words caressed her like ruby chains glittering in the emptiness of the cup that was her head. She groaned and gripped him hard, trying to suck more ink from his pen.

He ran a tongue up from the bottom of her sternum, between her bouncing breasts, and into the pool at the base of her neck. She moaned as his staff hit a sweet spot inside her and she gripped him hard with her sex, slamming the cushions of her lower lips against the soft hair at the base of his pillar.

If there was a single word

to express the depression

I feel beating upon my chest

when I fail to guess

the next word falling

from your panting breath

the syllables would sound

like the ranting gaps seen

lapsing between our first

eye contact

More of his words came trickling down the sides of her cup and her dry, thirsty vessel soaked them up in a toe curling shudder.

He took the matter into his own hands and gripped her by her small waist, lifting her just above her hip bones and pulling her down against his lap. The sounds of their passion slapped out into the warbling echo of the room. Patricia could smell the combined spices of their love making flowing around her like a potent male-female elixir of sweat, saliva, pheromones, and yearning sex. She groaned again, utterly consumed by him.

What the hell are you?

the well of our scars

reach far like a finger

scratching an itch

we've felt linger

since the beginning

when time first started

with just that little hitch

when our souls first parted

The moon spinning

and I crave a win

the touch of your touch

against my skin

A puddle of wet bliss began to form at the bottom of Patricia's cup and her body paid attention to every word that dripped into her.

He lifted her up and Patricia held onto his strong arms as he stood and pressed her against a curving wall slick with the heat of their merging breath. She draped her arms around his neck as he thrust himself into her against the dripping smoothness of the wall. He squeezed all of her sore cheeks in both his hands and pressed himself deep into her soaking lust as their tongues fought each other.

Give me what you've got

it's everything I have not

send me your soul

let me roll you up, bend you

in my arms, beneath my fingers

I'll do you know harm, lend you

a sip from my cup

a dip of your tongue into

the dance of my rough

His words splashed into her now and splattered up the walls of her cup. She licked her lips and anticipated the moment she could gulp down her obsession all at once.

He let her down and Patricia turned, leaning against the curved wall, sticking out her rear. Blind, he took the invitation on touch and grabbed her hips, pushing himself betwixt the dewy walls of her sacred cleft again. He grabbed the back of her hair above her neck and Patricia moaned in the dark humidity of the enclosure. Her face squished against the glass as his lithe hips pounded into her from behind. Patricia's hands had a hard time bracing against the slippery glass and kept slipping as he picked up the pace of pushing himself into the welcoming embrace of her lady.

Soon, the time comes

when you will see

who I truly am:

what you want me to be

I ask a choice

the answer I already know

the thick roots of my blood

all ready to dig deep

up above

into the fertile reach

of your moist love

Her cup was nearly filled up to the top lip with a clear liquid of love with a milky sheen of lust. The mouth of her soul shook violently, watering with the desire to taste it nourishing her for a while to come.

A faint hint of haunting music combined with the slaps of his vigor. He pulled her head back and her fingers outstretched against the slippery wall and barely kept her upright. She stared into the darkness above and squinted as his other hand grabbed her throat. She spotted a faint twinkling of stars as she started to feel her orgasm on the horizon of the waves crashing into her from below. The twinkling looked familiar and her eyes widened in the dark as she realized it was the chandelier from the main hall. She gasped.

"Hello Patricia," her lover broke the silence.

Her eyes widened as she recognized Sea's voice vibrating in her ear. His hand took control over her throat and she shuddered uncontrollably beneath the pleasure of his long, thick strokes.

A stained snake coils

its wicked love in ripples

through your virgin soils

too late, I've had the milk

you've eagerly given

to sate the feminine desires

that drip like rivers of wet fires

from your ilk, the fairer sex

opening the way,

a delta of bright white

beckoning my sea's nexus,

a doored manor of darkness

flooding into your second sight

those crimson waves glow bright

under the pattern of UV light

"Nnn-o,"Patricia panted out between a pair of sticky thrusts into the top of her.

"You've always been stubborn, so I'm going to give you two options," Sea said, gripping her hair and turning the stiff joy of his thrusts into points of emphasis. She felt the hardness of his waist as it collided with the rawness of her cheeks. The pain mingled incestuously with the pleasure of his smooth, penetrating strokes.

Blistering hot licks,

tongue your spot

I'd be a sick devil

if I didn't settle

up the score

if I stopped

my greasy pounding

at your front door

until you came

round to me, loudly

begging for more

"Ahhh-ammm," Patricia's eyes fluttered with every tilling plow of his words.

She felt her mind and body slipping into a swirl of conflicting chaos as her orgasm approached and her cup overflowed with his words. Her fingers slipped and slid along the curved wall as he held her aloft, skewered and throbbing atop the spirited bluntness of his flowing pen.

"Work with me," he said on a withdrawing pull building up momentum, grabbing her left breast for leverage, "as I renew this school," he came back into her with a far-reaching thrust that she felt tickle the bottom of her heart. Patricia groaned with a confused shake.

Have you ever died?

tied up and dropped

left for dead

off your head, lopped

empty and full of dread?

a body of limp lead

left lying, drying

an empty ghost crying?

He stopped completely, withdrawing his life from her and Patricia's body panicked as it became void again.

"Or I can turn the lights of this egg on and the party will end here for you tonight," Sea whispered into her burning ear.

A gift of mercy

the condescending slut

has no idea how much

I wanna cut off my line

and drift into the void

of her begging screams

like ecstatic beams

dredging the deep oceans

looking for me

pulling up a net of notions

of dripping memories

telling me I'm okay

as long as I stay

just until she creams

please, don't be a tease

she needs this, you see

she's had a long day

and she wants to keep going

until I can hear the wrong

things she wants to say

the dirty little game

she wants to play

with her fingers

and her head

didn't I hear?

what she just said,

just for me the word

lingers on my screen

her whole dirty world

wiped clean

behind the skies of my eyes,