Crimson Gods Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara shivered as she gathered our soaking wet clothes and followed back into the main cave. After grabbing us a couple of towels, I put a few more logs on the fire. I wasn't sure how long we had been in the pool but judging by the smoldering state of the fire it had been at least an hour. After coaxing the fire back to life, I made us another fresh pot of tea as Tara laid out our wet clothes by the fire to dry. It took us a little while to get everything packed away and saved for the night.

Living in isolation, recourse management was critical to survival, so every scrap of food was saved, sorted and stored for later. The meat and veggies went into a mobile vacuum sealer I carried with us, one of Steph's inventions, and the liquids were stored in air tight containers. The gas stove came with several canisters that we could refill from the large tank at home, but our supply of natural gas was not unlimited. At home, Tara was in charge of resource management for the whole family so naturally she did the same now. The whole process took about an hour, but eventually we finished and packed everything back up. While Tara got our bed set up I decided to check on the storm outside.

As I moved to the entrance of the cave to look out into the storm, the first thing I noticed was the gusting wind spraying water around. The waterfall hid the outside landscape, but I could clearly hear the whistle of wind against the rocks. It was hard to tell with the cloud cover, but it looked like night had fallen. As I took a step outside the mouth of the cave, it felt like I was submerged in ice cold water as the cool night air washed over me. Shivering, I quickly retreated to the warmth of the cave. It seems like the mossy substance covering the cave did a good job insulating the area from the outside, and trapped the warmth of the fire inside. "Looks like we won't need to set up the tent..." I began to say as I approached the fire, before what I saw there drove the words completely out of my head.

Tara had set up a makeshift bed on the cave floor next to the fire, with the sleeping bags open on top of one another and our backs set up as pillows. She was leaned back on the packs, completely naked smiling at me. There was a mischievous glint in her eye as she said, "Will you keep me warm all night big brother?"

The light of the fire seemed to frame her perfect body as she gazed at me. I stood there, awestruck as she slowly opened her legs, enticing me to come closer. I swallowed a large lump in my throat as I felt my cock begin to react to this incredibly sexy vision. My body moved automatically, seemingly out of my control, before I gathered all of my will power and stopped myself a few steps away. "Are you sure?" I asked in a strained voice. I felt like I was fighting a beast inside of myself, one that wanted to get out and rush right in between my sister's legs to make her mine, and all that was holding the beast back was one word from my sister.

There was not a moment of hesitation or doubt in Tara's face as she said in an urgent tone, "Yes. I want you to fuck me big brother."

My mind went into a haze as my desires won out and overwhelmed my senses. The next thing I knew, I was laying naked on top of my sister, with both hands on the sides of her head, kissing her passionately. Her enthusiasm was obvious as she returned my kisses with vigor and wrapped her arms around my back pulling me closer. Our tongues danced in and out of each other's mouth as she thrusted her hips upward, grinding her body into mine. My cock was somehow fully erect again despite our earlier activities, and I could feel it sliding against her dripping wet slit. I pulled back from our kiss momentarily and locked eyes with Tara. We maintained perfect eye contact as I lined my cock up with her eager hole, pausing not to look for doubt, but to savor the moment to come. I let out a deep visceral groan as I penetrated my sister for the first time, slowly sinking my entire length into her pussy. Tara let out an erotic moan and met my thrust with her own, before gripping me with her legs to hold me in place. Her pussy was dripping wet and perfectly tight, enveloping my throbbing cock in it's warm embrace. I leaned in and kissed her passionately, fully buried in her pussy.

Eventually I pulled back from our kiss and smiled down at Tara. She looked up at me smiling with a facial expression of pure ecstasy as I slowly withdrew my dick. I pulled back to where just the head of my dick was still in, before plunging back down fully. Tara let out soft moans of pleasure with each stroke as I began to pump in and out. I started off with slow steady strokes, savoring the way she gripped my man hood each time. I could see her nipples harden as she moaned and bucked up to meet each thrust. "Yes, big bother," She practically screamed, "Fuck me, Fuck your little sister."

At her urging I began to pick up the pace, grinding my lower stomach down on her clit with each trust. I could feel the heat in my sister's canal with each thrust and the urgency in her body language told me that she was not far from her climax. I could feel my own cock swelling and beginning to pulse, signs that I was also nearing another orgasm. "Yes! Yes! Yes!, I'm going to cum!" she screamed, overwhelmed with the pleasure, as I furiously pumped in and out. Her cries of ecstasy mixed with the sounds of the fire crackling and the steady slap of my stomach meeting hers with each thrust. I felt a haze washing over me, now driven by pure primal instinct as my cock started to pulse more and more rapidly. "Me too!!!" I yelled, as her pussy began to constrict around my cock.

"YESSS CUM WITH ME BIG BROTHER!!!" Tara yelled as I felt her body shake and knees buckle. Her pussy clenched tightly around my cock as the waives of an intense orgasm crashed over her body. The look of pure joy and the feeling of her pussy constricting and pulsating on my cock sent me over the edge, and I could feel as my cock begin to spasm. I moaned wordlessly in the language of pure desire as I began to shoot my seed deep in my sister's eagerly waiting pussy. Our sounds of pleasure mixed and reverberated around the cave as our respective orgasms overwhelmed our senses. I let out a final groan of pleasure as the rapid pulsing in my dick faded and Tara's body relaxed, and lights seemed to dance across my vision. The last thing I remember was slumping sideways on the bedding pulling Tara tight against me before blacking out completely.

-

Halthor let out a pleased sigh as she watched the two newcomers to her well fall asleep in the lovers embrace. Since the shift to the new world, she had yet to see a carnal display as passionate and alluring as these two performed. There was something about the male she could not quite define. He was beautiful to be sure, both of them were, but there was an energy or an aura about him that she couldn't help but desire. It was almost as if his dark red hair, an unusual color, was somehow drawing her like a moth to a flame. She leaned back and pulled her fingers up from her dripping pussy and began to suck them idly as she pondered the couple below.

Halthor had always sought the most unique or powerful specimens for her harem. She knew the others thought her shallow and vapid for her obsession with beauty, but they didn't seem to realize that physical beauty was in and of itself not enough. Physical Beauty could be found most places or even trained in the right circumstances, but true beauty needed an element of distinction or differentiation. What she sought was not simply the most beautiful creatures, but that ever-evasive true beauty. She was not sure yet if this one was worthy of the title, worthy of her blessing, but the familiar intoxicating feeling of the chase was beginning to stir. This one was worth watching, she thought as she settled into her hidden roost for the night, smiling deviously and licking her lips.

-

Again, Thank you all for reading! I was blown away by the reception to part 1 and can't say enough how much it means. Part 3 is in the works and should be done soon. My plan is to try and publish a part every two weeks if I am able. Please vote/comment and I always appreciate any/all constructive feedback!