Crimson Gods Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a low groan as I opened my eyes again and tried to focus my blurry vision. Tara had stayed tense and alert after the speaker had left, watching for more signs of intruders, but as I groaned, she moved swiftly into action. My whole head felt foggy and unfocused, but I could feel Tara move down my body under the blanket. I let out another soft groan as I felt her warm mouth envelop my dick, sucking it to attention in short order. I could feel a pulsing energy rise in my body as she bobbed up and down efficiently. My vision came into focus, and I felt the cloud on my head begin to dissipate as she delicately licked the tip of my dick. We were back in the cave I noted, as I tried to move my body again, this time with slightly more success. It was like my sisters sucking was coaxing me back to life, each bob sending waives of energy through my body. I slowly lifted my head and groaned, looking down to see Tara now furiously bobbing up and down.

"Oh God" I moaned in pleasure as I felt my orgasm build. Tara didn't even pause to look up as I moaned. Instead, she somehow managed to pick up the pace and intensity, furiously sucking my dick down her throat again and again. As my cock got closer to exploding, my body seemed to be gaining strength. The closer I got to cuming the better I felt, and the more I was able to focus.

As I rolled back my head and yelled in pleasure as I felt my dick twitch rapidly, then explode. The cum seemed to shoot down my sister's eager throat as I felt my dick contract and expand powerfully. Several large burst of cum erupted from my cock as Tara held it deep in her mouth, swallowing each new blast. I could feel the cloud lifting from my mind with each burst, almost like I was shedding weight in water and rising to the surface.

Tara continued to suck softly as my orgasm waned, making sure it was completely finished before letting my dick drop out of her mouth. As she raised her head and saw me grinning down at her, her face seemed to light up. "Now how do you feel?" She asked with a hopeful expression on her face.

"Better, much better" I said with a weak grin. It was true, while I still felt incredibly sore and tired, the oppressive weakness and mental fog seemed to have dissipated. "Who was that?" I asked.

"Halthor apparently" Tara said with a hint of animosity in her tone. "She was sitting up in a gap over there somewhere," she continued, indicating an area in the top of the cave. "All I could see were her eyes, they were... red." She finished with an uneasy expression on her face. I got the sense that there was something she left unsaid but didn't press the point.

"Huh, red eyes" I said as Tara moved back up to lay with me. I propped myself up to look around the cave and eventually asked "So were back in the Cave? How did we get back, what happened?" I asked.

As she started to recount everything I had missed, I got the sense that she had a hard time believing what she was describing and by the time she finished I had to agree. I reached her seconds before the shadow monster, and right before it attacked apparently, I screamed "NO" and a blast of energy shot out in every direction. She struggled to describe this, it honestly sounded like something out of a comic book, but whatever it was it blasted the shadow apart. She couldn't tell from the water if it had gone back to the lake house or just dissipated but either way it was gone. I passed out after the blast, and she had had to drag me swimming back to the shore. I felt my jaw drop as she described how she managed to get me out of the lake and back down the slope. "I had to roll you at certain times, sorry. You might have hit a couple of trees on the way down, but I needed to get you to safety." She said with an embarrassed blush. That certainly explained the general bruised all over way I felt, but if anything, I was just impressed she managed to get me from the lake to cave completely on her own. When she got us back into the cave, she was concerned over how shallow my breathing was, and that I felt "ice cold". We had enough leftover firewood, so she built a fire and striped me out of my wet clothes and got me under our sleeping bags.

All told I had been unconscious for over five hours. It was hard to tell for sure, but it looked like the sun had now set. After she finished her story, Tara waited patiently while I tried to process everything. Blasting a shadow monster out of the water, weird mysterious voices from the dark, It was all too much. Suddenly a thought popped in my head, and my eyes opened wide in revelation. I had recognized Haltor's voice from the dream. She was the female voice. I excitedly turned to tell Tara about my dream, but seeing her I hesitated. As I looked up into her eyes, I could see tears forming and obvious concern as she finally broke down and said, "I was just so worried about you."

I immediately pulled her into a tight hug as she sobbed and did my best to adopt a consoling voice as I said, "It's ok, it's ok, I'm not going anywhere." I decided to keep the dream to myself, I didn't want to further burden or confuse her when she was already upset, and now was not the moment.

I continued to stroke her hair and offer reassurance as she calmed down. "I can't believe you managed all of that on your own." I said after a while.

"I just knew that I had to get you out of there, get you somewhere safe" she responded.

"What a first trip huh?" I asked with a chuckle. "Usually, my trips are super boring, but you just had to complain how normal everything was didn't you." I added in a joking voice.

Tara burst out giggling, snapping out of her self-loathing and smiling genuinely. "I guess I learned my lesson" she said.

I decided to test my strength, and slowly rose to my feet with Tara's help. My legs were still shaky, and my many bruises seemed to groan with every movement, but I was mostly able to walk unaided. Tara made us some dinner while we planned out what to do next. We both agreed that we should spend one more night here to recover and head out as early as possible tomorrow. I figured that given downward slope to the terrain and the fact that we had mapped the route already, we should be able to make it back in one day. It would be a long day for sure, but if we got an early start and my strength didn't give out, we should be able to make it before we hit the worry point. We argued back and forth about the packs, both insisting on taking the large one, but in the end compromised on shifting as much of the weight as possible to Tara's day pack. As we sat by the fire wrapped in blankets and eating stew, I finally asked the question that had been floating in the back of my mind since hearing what happened, "How did I stop the shadow monster?" Tara knew that I wasn't really asking expecting an answer, that it was more thinking out loud than problem solving and all she could do was shrug.

After we finished our dinner, Tara insisted I stay laying down as she cleaned everything up and packed away our supplies. Though I felt a pang of shame at lying around while my sister did all the work, I had to admit that the way my muscles were groaning, it was probably for the best. Tara gave me a sheepish grin as she pulled an oversized tee shirt over her head after she got up, but I completely understood her feelings. It was pleasantly warm in the cave, but the earlier visitor made it feel like we were being watched, or that we were intruders here. With nothing else to do, I simply sat and watched as Tara sorted and stored our food. Despite everything going on, I still found myself entranced by her magnificent body. The shirt she was wearing barely covered her ass, giving fleeting, tantalizing glimpses whenever she bent over. She almost seemed to be actively trying to give me looks at her ass with the way she kept finding reasons to set things down and pick them up. I felt my cheeks flush, and cock beginning to swell each time this happened, and vaguely wondered if she was planning something.

The fire had started to die down by the time Tara finished packing everything, so I threw on a few more logs to make sure it would last the night. Tara wore a mischievous expression as she walked over to our makeshift bed, asking "How do you feel?"

"Better" I responded honestly, "I don't really understand the logic here, but that blowjob really did wonders for me."

"Well..." Tara began, hesitating slightly before continuing "Halthor, or whoever she was, said you needed to cum, and I didn't thing you were up for more... vigorous methods... so I improvised" She finished with a smile as she moved to stand over me.

I swallowed a lump in my throat as she stood with one leg on either side of me. I could see her bare tight pussy under her shirt and felt my cock swell to its full size once again. "Vigorous methods?" I croaked as she looked down on me smiling.

"Well yeah" she responded crossing her arms under her breasts. "She just said cum, she didn't specify how. It has made me think, what if other methods are more effective?" She put a hand up to her chin in mock contemplation. "For instance, if we were to both cum at the same time, would you heal even more?" She finished.

"Now you sound like Steph," I chuckled, playing along, "always looking for ways to improve efficiency."

"Well, I think I know what Steph would say," Tara said as she slowly reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. "That we should test the hypothesis" as she said this, she pulled her shirt over her head and looked down at me completely naked. "Assuming your up for it at least."

Words escaped me, and all I could do was nod. Tara smiled and bent down, pulling the blanket off and exposing my fully erect cock. She reached down and began to slowly rub my cock, crouching over me while she said, "Promise to let me know if I hurt you?"

Once again all I could manage was a nod and Tara's face betrayed her excitement. With one hand still caressing my cock, she deliberately maintained eye contact as she licked the other and rubbed it along her pussy. From what I could see the gesture was more to get me excited, than actually needed for lubricant as her pussy looked plenty wet on its own. "I have wanted to do this all day" she said as she poised herself right above my eager member.

With one last lust filled look, she closed her eyes and slowly lowered herself all the way down. I groaned as her tight wet pussy enveloped my cock, feeling pulses of pleasure shooting from the entire length. Tara placed her knees on either side of my body and slowly raised her hips up with an expression of pure pleasure. Right before my dick exited, she reversed course and lowered me back down with a moan. As she kept up the slow and steady rocking, I once again felt my body flush with energy. I felt stronger and more confident as my sister's steady, full strokes built up another orgasm. I reached up and grabbed her hips, guiding her motion as she smiled down at me, breathing hard. She seemed to feed off of this just as much as I was and began to pick up the pace. "Oh Danny!" she yelled as the soft slap of her ass hitting my thighs reverberated around the room. "Fuck me Danny, fuck your little sister hard."

I let out a groan and tightened my grip on her hips. With my help, Tara started impaling herself on my dick at a furious pace. She tilted her head back erotically and moaned as she pinched one of her nipples between two fingers. I could feel her pussy beginning to contract around my dick, small pulses that told me she was nearing an orgasm. The pressure building in my balls and small spasms in my dick told me I wasn't far behind her, if at all. Tara let out a loud moan, and yelled "YESSSS, Cum with me Bro! Shoot your cum deep in your sisters pussy!!!" As she moaned this, I could feel her knees begin to shake. The pulsing in her pussy seemed to intensify and the heat sent waives of pleasure through my cock. Not able to hold it in any longer, I let out a deep growl of pleasure as my cock exploded in Tara's eager pussy. She held herself down, eyes closed with an expression of pure ecstasy on her face as our combined orgasms worked through our bodies. I could feel load after load of cum flooding her pussy as I held her hips down with a tight firm grip.

When our climax began to wane, she looked down at me smiling. "Well? Was our experiment a success?"

In response I gave her a wicked grin before wrapping my arms around her and flipping her onto her back. I immediately pressed my lips to hers, passionately kissing her as she melted into my embrace. "Does that answer your question?" I asked with a sly grin after our kiss wound down.

She simply nodded, and let out a content sigh, before pulling me into a tight embrace. We stayed wrapped in each other's arms as sleep gradually washed over us both, a peaceful dreamless sleep in each others arms.

My watch alarm reverberated around the cave early the next morning waking us up. Tara let out a tired yawn and snuggled back into me asking "Five more minutes?" I snoozed the alarm and simply enjoyed the feeling of our naked bodies wrapped together for a while before the occasional beeping woke me up fully. I was still sore, but compared to yesterday, my body felt significantly better as I got up and helped Tara pack the last of our supplies. After grabbing a quick breakfast of trail mix and jerky, we headed out.

It was still dark out when we emerged from our cave, with the sun just beginning to bathe the forest in light. Tara took the lead at her insistence and did a marvelous job of cutting our way through the wild landscape. Returning always went a little faster than going out given that the route on the way back was known. Tara and I both were on edge as we traveled, heads swiveling quickly at every sound of the forest, but thankfully nothing out of the ordinary happened. We passed the rocks that marked our first campsite a little after first light and decided to take a break and drink some water.

"I don't even know how we can explain what happened to the others" Tara said as she pulled off her outer layer.

"I was there, and I don't even understand it" I responded with a rueful chuckle.

"Hmm" Tara murmured lost in thought. "We need to tell them what we can though, whatever actually happened, that lake is dangerous" she added in a more serious tone.

"Agreed," I responded. "I think we should keep a better watch now, even with the waterfall, I don't like the idea of someone or something traveling down the river."

Tara nodded in agreement, and a thought seemed to cross her mind that made her smile in delight. "We don't have to tell them everything though," she said giving me a mischievous look.

I felt my cheeks flush as I understood what she meant before saying "Agreed. Can you imagine the look on mom's face if she knew?"

Tara giggled and said in a good impression of our mother "Tara and Daniel you did what together!? And to think I was worried sick!"

The rest of the journey home was uneventful as Tara guided us proficiently through the woods. I had to stop and take a break occasionally as my strength had not fully returned, but eventually as the sun was setting our home could be seen through the trees. Both Lilly and mom rushed to meet us from where they were sitting on the front porch as we emerged from the forest.

"Finally, your back!" Exclaimed Lilly excitedly as she pulled us into a group hug.

"And almost late" added mom as she pulled us both into a hug. "Lilly was gearing up to go rescue tomorrow if you didn't make it" she added glancing at Lilly who's face flushed red.

"You were gonna come save us huh squirt?" I asked Lilly in a playful voice as we walked back to the house.

"Well someone had to!" She said defensively "Plus there was that big storm two days ago! Is that what took you so long?"

I shared a sideways look with Tara before saying "No..."

Tara jumped in when I trailed off "I am tired and gross, can we fill you all in tomorrow after we sleep?"

I am pretty sure my mom caught on to the fact that something was up, but she let it go saying "I'm just glad you are both safe. Come on Lilly, let's stop pestering them and let them get some rest. Tomorrow we can hear about how it went."

There was obvious tension on mom's face as she led us into the house, like she was almost expecting something to go wrong. I know how my excursions worry her normally, but this seemed like more. I was about to ask about it, but she briskly cut off comment and said, "I am so happy you are both back! Let's talk about the trip tomorrow but for now you both look exhausted. Let's get some sleep and skip morning chores tomorrow so we can hear all about it."

"Not until I get a hug!" said Steph excitedly as she walked towards us from her room in the North Wing "I am glad you are both back! I have something exciting to show you" she said as she pulled us into a hug.

"Not tonight dear," Said mom, "You can show them in the morning."

"Of course," said Steph in a dismissive way. Steph tended to do this sort of thing a lot. She didn't mean to sound snappy or impatient, but she was usually a step or two ahead, and tended to assume the other person was as well.

After giving my sisters and mother one more round of hugs, Tara and I said good night and shuffled off to our rooms in the East Wing. After organizing my gear and taking off my clothes, I pulled on a reasonably comfortable pair of underwear, no jorts this time, and climbed into bed. As tired as I was and as great as my soft bed felt on my sore body, I couldn't fall asleep. My mind was racing with everything that had happened and an uneasy feeling washed over me. I sat alone in the dark for a while pondering my experiences from our trip for at least an hour before I heard a soft knock on my door. Tara slowly opened the door, softly saying "Danny? Are you awake?"

"Yeah, come on in" I responded.

"Couldn't sleep either?" Tara asked as she closed the door behind her and made her way over to the bed.

"Nope, can't seem to shut off my mind you know?" I responded.

"Yeah, I feel the same" she said as she tentatively sat on the edge of the bed. "Can I... sleep in here with you?" She asked in an almost nervous tone.

"Sure" I responded, surprised by the anxiety in her voice. "That's pretty tame compared to everything else we've done" I added with a chuckle.

"I know, I was just worried that you like...I don't know... were just under a trance or something before." She replied.

I chuckled at first, but the more I thought about it, I understood how she felt. "You were worried we only hooked up because of the cave and magic and all of that, and that I didn't actually care for you?" I asked.

Tara nodded and looked down nervously. I immediately reached over and pulled her face up to mine, kissing her passionately. The tension in her body seemed to melt as she returned my kiss eagerly, wrapping her hands around my neck. "Well don't" I said smiling after our kiss ended. "The cave may have sped things up, but I am positive these feelings have always been here."

Tara smiled brightly at me before cuddling up against me under the covers. "I think it's more than that Danny" She said as she pulled my body close, "I am yours. I don't expect you to feel the same, and maybe it's just the influence of the cave talking, but I will always be yours and yours alone." She let out breath, seemingly releasing tension before continuing "I feel more sure about this, about you than I ever have about anything. I love you, even if you're not mine alone, being yours is enough. For me."

At first, I was stunned at her confession, mind racing trying to keep up. But after a minute or two a wave of clarity and confidence seemed to wash over me. I brushed the hair over her ear, leaned in and gently kissed her, before saying "I love you too Tara." Even though my words were simple, I managed to convey a multitude of feelings desires and meanings. I did love her, deeply and passionately, and as long as she felt the same, as long as she was mine, I always would.