Crimson Gods Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what were you and Lilly talking about? Seemed like a pretty engaging conversation." I asked, doing my best to speak in a casual tone.

Tara let out another delighted giggle before answering coyly "Oh just girl stuff. Don't worry about it big bro."

I gave her a suspicious look but she simply smiled innocently and kept walking.

Lunch was a simple meal of ham sandwiches and tea. Steph came in from her lab long enough to grab her sandwich and leave, consumed with her study of the database. Lilly seemed a little quiet through lunch and several times I caught her looking at me with an almost appraising look. When she saw that I caught on to one of these looks, her cheeks flushed and she looked down. I glanced over at Tara with a questioning look, but all she did was smile brightly and give me an unreadable expression.

After we finished eating, we planned out the rest of the afternoon. We figured that Steph would be consumed with the database the rest of the afternoon, so Tara volunteered to take over for mom in the lookout tower. I wanted to get the rope bridge installed before the sun went down and needed someone to go with me. Lilly enthusiastically agreed to go, letting out an excited giggle before rushing to her room to get ready. I shook my head in bewilderment as Tara let out a soft laugh, before heading off to gather my supplies.

I packed a backpack with the rope bridge and a few other supplies I thought I would need, before heading to my room to change. As I pulled a new shirt over my head, the door to my room opened and Tara walked confidently up to me. Without saying a word, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist, returning her enthusiasm as our tongues danced in and out of each other's mouths. Eventually our lips separated and we released our embrace. "What was that for?" I asked with a broad smile on my face.

"Just to remind you that I am yours, no matter what" she said. There was a secretive look on her face that I couldn't quite define and see seemed on the verge of saying more but decided against it. I decided to let it go for now, figuring I could ask her about tonight.

Lilly was bouncing up and down in the living room, obviously excited to set off. She was wearing a pair of pink and black athletic shorts, a strappy black sports bra and hiking boots. Her bleach blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail and her eager smile seemed to light up her face. "Ready yet bro?!" she asked brightly as she slung the smaller pack over her shoulders.

"Just about" I laughed, catching her enthusiasm. "Why so eager?" I added with a smile.

"I just want to leave before mom tells me I can't go" she said defensively.

"We're not going to far, why would mom have a problem with it?" I asked.

"You just don't get it Dan," she said in an exasperated tone, "She still treats me like a child. I am 18, survived the freaking apocalypse and can take care of myself, but she still acts like I'm a helpless little baby."

My initial reaction was to laugh, the pouty look on her face did nothing to challenge the idea that she was a little baby, but as I thought about how she must feel I decided against it. She missed out on a lot of important milestones living out here, and I have to imagine it was tough. Besides all of that, she was right. She was extremely capable, and we all relied on her a lot. In addition to having a knack for finding herbs and spices in the forest, she practically ran the chicken coop and barn by herself. "She trusts you Lil" I said in a voice hoped conveyed my sympathy, "It's just hard for mom to accept that you're not a kid anymore."

Lilly gave me a skeptical look and shook her head in a way that said I just didn't understand, before following me out the door. Tara said her final goodbye and gave us each a hug and quick kiss, before turning down the path to the lookout tower. Lilly and I made our way into the forest in the other direction and after I was sure we were out of sight, I stopped and pulled out the map. Lilly was just as enthusiastic about learning how to navigate as Tara had been, and eagerly nodded as I showed her the location mom and I had picked. We weren't really going far enough to need to use the map for navigation, but I knew Lilly was feeling undervalued and I thought treating this like a full expedition would help. It appeared I was right, as she nodded seriously and practically bounced in excitement as I explained our route, before setting off.

Lilly's walking was remarkably quiet as we made our way through the forest, each step taken delicately and intentionally to avoid any crunching sounds. Her face flushed with pride when I pointed this out, also telling her she would make a great hunting partner. Before long the sound of running water reached us through the trees, indicating we were getting close to the river. We would probably need to clear a path to make the trip to the river easier in an emergency situation, but even traveling through the woods, it only took us a little over an hour to reach the river.

When we came into a clearing and saw the river, I was pleased to see that we had traveled right to the spot we had picked. We had selected this section of the river due to the shelter from one side thanks to the natural curve in the river, as well as the thick tree cover on both banks. The river was slightly narrower here, but deep and the current was strong. We sat down on a couple of large boulders, began to unpack the rope bridge and talked through the plan.

The plan was for one person to swim across the river with one end of a narrow climbing rope tied around their waist. Then, we could tie the rope bridge to climbing rope and pull it across and secure everything. The actual rope bridge consisted of a thick braided cord for us to walk on, as well as two slightly smaller cords for handrails. Nothing fancy for sure, but it would work for our purposes. The rope for the bridge we had coated in melted wax, which added bulk, but should help the rope keep its integrity in the water.

Lilly tried to argue she should be the one to swim the rope across, saying that she would be easier to pull back if something went wrong, but she relented when I pointed out that she was also far more likely to get pulled down river by the current. The truth was we were both capable of making the swim, dad had insisted we practice swimming when we were setting up camp, but I felt a need to protect Lilly. It had been a while since any of us had been on the opposite side of the river, and I worried about what might be there. As a way of appeasing her, I did agree to let her come across the river when the bridge was secure so we could check out the landscape.

We decided to secure the bridge to a large tree on our side of the river before I went across. By doing this, all I would have to do would be to pull and secure the opposite side, before Lilly came across. After tying our side of the bridge to a thick tree a couple of yards off the bank, I began to strip out of my clothes. I wasn't worried about the water being too cold, as hot as it was today, I was actually looking forward to cooling off, but the added weight of clothes could prove deadly in the currents.

Lilly got somewhat quiet as I stripped out of my clothes, watching me out of the corner of her eye with a thoughtful expression on her face. I stripped all the way down to my underwear, my last good set of briefs, and turned back to my sister. Her face flushed red I saw her obviously checking out my body, but I didn't say anything, not wanting to embarrass her.

"Ready?" I asked in what I hoped was a normal tone of voice.

"Yup" responded Lilly with an excited expression on her face. "Let's get you tied up" she added walking over to me with the climbing rope. I felt my breath catch as wrapped her hands around my stomach from behind, passing the rope from one hand to another. I might be imagining things, but it felt like she paused with both hands around me, almost pressed up against me from behind. At a loss for words, all I could do was stand there awkwardly as she tied the rope behind my back. It felt strangely pleasant to have her body so close to mine, feeling the occasional touches as she tied the rope. To my horror, I could feel my cock beginning to strain against my underwear, making me extremely grateful my back was turned to Lilly.

"All... hem... all set?" I asked, choking a little on my words.

Without warning Lilly gave the knot a sharp tug to test its strength, also pulling me backwards into her. She let out a surprised squeak and instinctively wrapped her hands around me to catch me. Due to the height difference, her hands landed right on top of my now swelling cock. It took us both a moment to register this, as I struggled to gain my balance, and she struggled under my weight. She seemed to give an inadvertent squeeze and in doing so, grasped the shaft of my dick in one of her small hands.

Feeling this we both sprung away from each other in embarrassment faces going flush red. "Sorry!" she yelled, obviously mortified.

"No! It was an accident! Sorry I was..." I rambled, trailing off, not knowing what to say.

"I should have warned you, and I grabbed your... your thing!" Lilly stammered, looking down in shame.

I felt my protective instinct rise once again as I closed the gap between Lilly and myself. I lifted her head gently, forcing her eyes to meet mine and smiled saying "It was an accident. Don't blame yourself." Her face seemed to soften as I spoke, some of the humiliation leaving her features. "Plus, now I know you can pull me out of the river if you need to" I added with a laugh.

She smiled sheepishly before saying "As if there was ever a doubt."

After making sure the ropes were secure where they needed to be, I headed a few yards up stream and waded into the river. The water felt pleasantly cool on my skin as I waded until the water was about chest height, before diving forward and striking out for the other side. I could feel the current trying to carry me down river but kept up my steady even strokes and made sure my body was angled down river. When I was far enough, I stood up and waded the rest of the way back out.

The whole process of pulling the bridge across and tying it to a tree went surprisingly quick, and within a couple of minutes I gave Lilly the "all clear" sign and she made her way across. "Piece of cake," I said with bright smile as she stepped off the rope.

"We need to hide this end now, right?" she asked in response.

"Of course," I said before letting out an involuntary shiver. The thick trees on either side effectively shaded the banks of the river, and I was still mostly soaked from my crossing.

"Shit, just a second. You must be cold" Lilly exclaimed as she grabbed a pack towel and walked over to me. "Here let me help" she said before beginning to dry me off. I loved how her face switched to clinical mode, concentrating intensely on her patient. Lilly had been training with my mother to learn medicine since we got to the outpost. She had a natural healers touch, both with us and the farm animals. There hadn't been many situations that called for her skill with us so far, but her and mom would grab one of us for mock runs of various problems from time to time. I could tell she was partly exhilarated at having an actual patient in front of her and appreciated the sure calm movements she made as she dried me off and checked for injuries.

She started with my hair and moved down my body. The camp towel felt soft and warm, and her movements were gentle. When she got to my underwear, she wrapped the towel around my butt and said in a routine tone, "Take these off, you'll never get dry with them on."

I went wide eyed at the direction, and started to protest, but she simply repeated herself and looked at me impatiently. Something about the confidence her tone and her professional demeanor drove the arguments out of my head, so I moved to obey.

Thankfully, the cold water had taken care of the growing erection from before, so at least I wasn't aiming a hardon at my little sister, but I still felt awkward as I let my underwear drop. I moved to cross my hands in front of me to cover my dick, but Lilly was having none of that. She moved my hands confidently to the side with a no nonsense look and began to wipe down my thighs with the towel. There seemed to be a mysterious glint in her eyes as the ran the towel over my hips and ass, almost like she was trying to solve a puzzle but was missing the last piece.

When she finished my thighs and butt, she knelt down slightly and wiped down once on each of my legs. My cock was the last area that needed to get dried off, so I made to take the towel from Lilly and dry it myself, but before I could she again took matters into her own hands.

Lilly had a determined look on her face as she reached both hands up and enveloped my dick and balls in the soft towel. I felt my throat catch and was only able to let out an incomprehensible croak as she began to gently massage my package. I looked down with a look of pure shock on my face, but she kept her eyes down, a look of intense concentration reflecting in her soft features. I felt a stirring deep within my gut as I watched her small, delicate hands wiping my shaft and balls with the towel. I knew I should put a stop to this right away, but a primordial desire left me frozen in place, completely immobilized by desire.

I could feel my now completely dry cock beginning to twitch and swell as this went on long past the point of necessity. The clinical look on Lilly's face was now gone, replaced with an expression of curiosity and desire. Her movements with the towel changed as well, now gentle caresses and soft squeezes. I knew I should stop this, that this was rapidly getting out of hand, but I couldn't seem to form the words.

My cock was now thick and full, not fully erect but close. I let out an involuntary groan of arousal, as Lilly kept rubbing my shaft through the towel. I looked down again to see she still wore a look of desire, and if anything seemed even more determined. I gathered my willpower, and opened my mouth to stop this, but once again she cut me off abruptly, this time by reaching a hand under the towel and wrapping her hand around my bare cock.

I let out another low groan of arousal as she began to softly squeeze my aching dick. I looked down to see a delighted look light up her face as my cock swelled to its full size in her hand. I muttered incoherently as she began to slowly pump up and down, desperately trying to find my voice.

"Lil...Lilly" I eventually managed to stammer.

Lilly gave no indication she heard me other than a sly smile that danced at the corner of her mouth. Before I had a chance to repeat myself, she dropped the towel, exposing my fully erect cock to the mountain air. She kept one hand pumping on my shaft, while the other one she used to place the towel on the ground in front of me. She swiftly dropped her knees on the towel and reached up to wrap her other hand around my shaft. I didn't even bother trying to stifle my next groan as my little sister began to pump both hands up and down on my groaning cock. I knew I didn't have much time as precum began to ooze from my dick and knew I had to stop this now.

"Lilly.... you need to stop" I said in a lust-filled voice that gave away my true desires.

Once again, she ignored my words and kept her eyes fixed on my throbbing member. Her bright blue eyes seemed to shine as she picked up the pace, drawing more groans of pleasure from me. "Lilly! Lilly you need to stop I'm going to.." I said slightly more forcefully, before trailing off as she took one hand off my shaft and cupped my balls gently.

She finally looked up, giving me a mischievous and lusty look, and said "So stop me."

Lilly held my gaze for a brief moment, eyes radiating desire and arousal, before nodding slightly and bringing her head down to the tip of my dick. As she opened her soft pouty lips, I felt my chest tighten and sharply inhaled. I let out another groan of pleasure as she pulled the head of my dick gently into her warm wet mouth. She gently probed the tip of my penis with her tongue, sending shots of pleasure through my body, as her hand kept up her steady pumping. I was no longer even trying to stop this, lost in the erotic moment drawing dangerously close to cumming. I could feel my dick beginning to contract, and knew my orgasm was imminent.

"I'm going to..... I'm going to cum" I managed to wheeze, as I felt my balls constrict and dick begin to pulse. Lilly held the head of my dick in her eager mouth, sucking softly, as she picked up the pace of her hand pumping. I let out a loud yell of ecstasy as I reached my climax, feeling the first blasts of cum shoot into my sister's mouth. She closed her eyes in delight, almost like she was savoring a delicious meal, as she swallowed load after load of my warm thick cum.

As my orgasm started to wane, I looked down into my little sister's eager face and couldn't help but to smile broadly. Lilly kept the head of my dick in her mouth the entire time, making sure I was fully done, before letting it fall out of her lips and smiling back at me. "That was..." I tried to say before stopping to catch my breath.

"Amazing?" Lilly supplied with a delighted twinkle behind her eyes.

I nodded and tried to respond, before a sound from the forest behind us stopped me in my tracks.

"It looks like you managed to survive, " said a familiar female voice "good for me."

I apologize that this chapter took a little longer than I had wanted but hopefully it was worth the wait. As always I really appreciate all comments/votes. I have big plans for future chapters so keep an eye out and take care.