Crimson Pt. 03

Story Info
The Casino.
10k words
4.8
8.4k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise showed, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of eighteen, unless otherwise specified.

*

We arrived at Crystal Lakes Casino after driving for an hour and a half. I hate traffic. Linda didn't say a word the entire time, and I didn't mind. It was quiet, and I reviewed in my head what had transpired previously. I wondered what Brenda was doing, but I was pretty sure it had something to do with sex and Reggie. I'm sure she would give me a rundown when I arrived at home later this evening.

I walked Linda in the front door and Paul Rogers, the day manager, greeted me. "Good afternoon, Detective Greene. I assume this is Linda Connor, our guest for the next three weeks?"

I told him it was, and two security guards took her by the arms and led her into the casino and out of my sight.

"If you'll follow me, Mr. Kinkaid wishes to see you." Paul informed me.

I followed him back to Thomas Kinkaid's office. When we walked in, Thomas stood up and walked around his desk to greet me. "It's good to see you again, James."

Oh, we're on a first name basis now?

"If you'll have a seat, I have a few things I would like to go over with you before we get you settled." Thomas informed me.

I told him it was good to see him as well. He walked back behind his desk, sat down, and began. "I'm glad you accepted the position as Mr. Wallace's number two. I don't know why he insists on using that phrase. Vice President or Executive Officer sounds better. Either way, it's all the same. Reggie has needed someone to help him for a few years now, but he wouldn't name anyone to the position until you came along. I don't understand it, but it's his decision to make."

"To be honest, I don't understand it myself." I replied.

"Indeed." He said. "Reggie can be impetuous occasionally, but seems to always know something the rest of us don't."

"What is it you do here, Thomas?" I asked, figuring I would use his first name as well.

"I am in charge of training the women for Crimson." He replied. "All women attend training when they are first brought into the organization. We orient them to the company, teach them obedience, and ensure they know their place. Occasionally, a woman's handler will send her back for further training. After they're with us for an extended time, some will get lazy. That's expected. The women service our members extensively and it's natural for them to lose their focus."

"That is why we tell the men overseeing the women to reinforce their training." Thomas explained. "You are in charge of Brenda. She was an unusual case. Nothing we did phased her. She had sex with multiple men over hours, and she outlasted them without batting an eye. She could withstand pain to an amazing degree, and it was only with the use of our pills that enhance feeling that we could punish her."

"I don't want to get you upset, but Brenda's screams echoed through our training facility." Thomas admitted. "She went from feeling nothing to feeling heightened pain. She thinks it's what everyone feels normally, but it's so much more when she takes the pill."

That would explain her reaction when I spanked her this morning. I barely reddened her ass, and she was screaming bloody murder. I would have to warn her about that.

"I understand she has negotiated a position for herself with Reggie." Thomas continued. "While she's unique in that regard, you will still need to keep up her training. Hell, with her not available to service anyone except for the approval of Reggie and you, it is even more imperative. The women are with us because they've done something wrong. No matter how you phrase it, we blackmail them. Keeping women in the program for years under that threat can be challenging."

"One way is to tell them we treat all the women the same." Thomas explained. "If they were to find out we treat Brenda different, some would revolt. She will cross paths with other women, and they do talk to each other. Many work in the same businesses, all owned and managed by Reggie and members of Crimson, so they have plenty of time to compare notes. Brenda has to appear to be treated the same, and that's your responsibility. If it seems like we're keeping a lid on a potential powder keg, it's because we are."

"If it's that dangerous, why do you guys do it?" I asked. "There must be many ways to get submissive women. All of you have more money than you know what to do with. I know some women from my days in vice that would do whatever you wanted for the rest of your lives for the money you're spending to blackmail one woman."

"That's just it, James." Thomas replied. "Those women will do it freely, with no reservations. There is something different when you have a woman who is a high-powered executive or a housewife on her knees bowing to you. It is out of character for her, and you can see the humiliation in her eyes. A call girl or prostitute would never have that same level of humiliation. It's what feeds most of us."

"I get it." I responded. "I heard something similar from Steven at the precinct. That never did it for me, and honestly, I don't need to control a woman to get off. That's not taking anything away from you and the other members. That's another reason I don't understand why Reggie chose me."

"Indeed." Thomas said, thinking. "If you'll follow me, I can show you around."

He stood up and walked to the door behind his desk. I followed him and we walked into a room filled with monitors. On three out of the four walls sat a console that stretched the entire length of the wall. Three men sat at each console. It looked like every inch of the casino was covered, and all the feeds were shown in here. I watched as an operator moved one camera and zoomed in on a customer playing blackjack. When the operator saw nothing out of the ordinary, he zoomed back out and chose another customer.

"This is our security room, the nerve center of our operation." Thomas announced. "We monitor every patron in the casino to ensure no one is taking advantage of our hospitality. Now, watch the monitors on this wall."

Thomas walked over, hit a few switches, and the cameras switched from the casino to what appeared to be well lit cells. He moved the camera in one cell to put a woman in the center of the screen. It was Linda, the woman I escorted from the precinct.

They had her suspended, much like she was in Steven's lounge. Here, however, she wore both a gag and a blindfold.

"All women spend their first day and night secured like this." Reggie explained. "This is to exhaust them and make them easier to break. They spend twenty-four hours on their feet, blindfolded. We take them down every four hours to relieve themselves and give them water. During this time, their trainer takes blood, questions them, and gives them a medical exam. We want to spot any issues the women have before it becomes a problem."

Thomas told me to follow him, and we walked through a door on the fourth wall. On the other side was a hallway that split right and left after ten feet. He explained the left split led back out into the casino. This is what the workers used to get into the security room. We took the right split and walked another forty feet to a security door. Thomas walked up, put in a code, and put his finger on a scanner. Once each was successful, he said, "Thomas Kinkaid, user 96845, blue green."

Once he said that, I heard a heavy click, and the door opened. We entered what resembled a locker room. Tall lockers lined two of the four walls, with the third opening to a bathroom and a shower. Beyond that was a large double door and a smaller door. Thomas walked up to the double doors and put in his code again. Once he did, the doors swung open to reveal an elevator. We stepped inside and he put in his code on the keypad. A hidden panel opened next to it, revealing another keypad. He entered another code, and I felt the elevator drop.

As we began our downward descent, Thomas explained, "This elevator can access the casino and the hotel that occupies the upper floors. Our employees and security use this."

"What makes this different is the keypad." Thomas continued. "Once you enter your personal code, you have access to the hidden keypad. You will need to know the codes to enter on this keypad to access the floors where we train and house the women. Our trainers and a few security personnel are the only other ones with unlimited access. You will have this access as well."

The elevator stopped, and the doors opened. We stepped out into a junction with hallways running straight, left, and right. As we walked straight, Thomas continued his tour. "We are three stories underground. This is the lowest part of our operation and is the floor where women are housed and trained. We refer to this facility as The Farm."

"We have two floors above this." Thomas explained as we walked. "One floor holds the casino vault and business offices. The other has standard hotel rooms where we house the women that have graduated training but are still under our on-the-job training. These women will service members and some high-profile guests while we refine their submission. This keeps them close in case we need to put them back on this floor for further training. It's only once they accomplish the second part that we return them to their lives."

As we walked, we passed some cells that I saw on the monitors in the security room. At the end, the hall split left and right. They lined this hall with slightly larger rooms that held various BDSM equipment. I saw leather benches, wooden crosses, 'X' beams, ceiling restraints, and what appeared to be exam tables with stirrups. Each room had a few chairs, some with recliners, and most of them had at least one bed. In each was a large metal beam that extended floor to ceiling with multiple hooks arranged around it at various heights.

"These are the rooms that we train the women in." Thomas explained. "Each room is as soundproof as we can make it. However, we often leave the rooms open when punishing the women so the others can hear their screams. It helps put them in the correct frame of mind to follow their trainers' instructions."

We walked into one room that had a naked woman chained up to the center beam with her hands over her head. A trainer was seated in a chair, writing notes.

"This is Greg, one of our trainers. We employ four of them full time, but we have more that we can call upon if needed. Normally, we have only four to six women down here, but I have known us to have over ten. We have twenty cells, but that's a little overkill. Reggie wanted to ensure we had the capacity in case we needed it, but I've hardly ever seen over two or three new women here at the same time. Any others are women who are here for retraining."

Thomas walked up to the woman secured to the beam and said, "I believe you know Cassie? She should have finished with this part of training. Unfortunately, she didn't do well in her exam. All women have to show they are obedient and follow instruction without thinking. It should be automatic for her by this time, but for whatever reason, Cassie remains sloppy. We need to get her focused before we put her in the casino."

I had little time before they whisked Cassie out of Thomas' office when I first met her, so I took a better look at her. She stood 5'6, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Her body was toned, and I assumed she played a sport. Her breasts were an 'A' cup, and her hips were slim. She had definition to her legs, but they were skinny. She shaved like all the other women, so I had a good look at her labia. Her pubic mound was almost nonexistent. Her outer and inner vaginal lips were narrowed. Not the most beautiful woman I've seen, but she would draw attention from men who liked their women younger.

Thomas led me back out of the room and down the hall. When we were halfway back to the elevator, I heard a woman screaming. That must be Cassie; her training was continuing. Thomas led me back up to the casino. He showed me a door with a keypad that led to the security and locker room, and told me this would be my access point.

We walked through the lobby to a giant room with roulette, blackjack, and baccarat tables. A door on the back wall of the room held a keypad, and once he entered his code, we stepped through. Another hallway led past four doors, about twenty feet apart, two across. At the end of the hall was a similar door to Thomas' office.

He opened the door and led us into a small office. A couch and a recliner sat in one corner behind a coffee table. On the other side of the room, facing the door, was a desk with a computer. On the wall opposite the door we entered was another door. We walked through and entered a larger office, almost mirroring Thomas' office. It had a seating area with a couch and recliners facing a large screen television. The opposite wall held a small bar and refrigerator. A desk occupied the far end of the office, surrounded by bookshelves.

Another occupant of this office was Morgan, Reggie's wife. She was busy straightening and cleaning up.

"This office belonged to the last person who served as Reggie's number two." Thomas explained. "It's been empty ever since he died. Your computer has access to all the camera feeds in the casino and our training area. We also have cameras in the rooms of the women who are still under our 'on-the-job' training. They all understand they're monitored, and cameras cover every inch of their rooms. The only two places in the casino that are not covered are my office and this office."

"So, this is my office." I said, looking around. "This is nice, but I still don't know what the hell I am supposed to be doing here."

"Why don't you take a seat at your desk to try it on." Thomas invited me. "That's the next part of your orientation. Reggie briefed me on what he expects from you."

I walked behind the desk and took a seat. It was a really nice desk. It looked like oak, and it was enormous; I stretched my arms out and couldn't touch the ends. It had a computer and two flat screen monitors. I wondered what else I would put on it. People normally put items of sentimental value, like family pictures or something their kids made in school. I didn't have any of that.

I looked up and noticed Morgan standing behind Thomas, who took a seat in one of the two chairs facing the desk.

"Morgan, did you want something?" I asked.

"I'm finished setting up, sir." She replied. "I set up my desk and computer as well. What do you want me to do next?"

That was a good question. I had an assistant, but I did not know what my job was. The only thing I could think of was the one thing everyone has told me; keep the women focused and in a position when not working. No time like the present to begin.

"Morgan, waiting."

She went into motion. She stripped off her clothes down to her heels, put her arms behind her, spread her legs, and looked straight. She was still behind Thomas, so I called her over and had her stand on the right side of my desk, facing me. This put her closer to me, and where Thomas could also see her. I told her this was the place I wanted her to take when I gave her a position.

"I've seen Morgan just a few times when Reggie visited the casino. I'm surprised he let you have her as your assistant. He's been stingy with her, not wanting to share her with anyone else. What did he say you could do?"

"Anything I wanted." I answered. "Reggie said it made things even between us, since he has Brenda working for him."

"Fascinating." Thomas replied, "That's something I wouldn't have guessed. She is definitely a vision of beauty. Anyway, let's get down to business. Your job is to oversee the women's training."

"Wait, isn't that you job?" I interrupted.

"No, you don't understand." Thomas answered. "I run the training program here. You oversee the training for all the women in Crimson."

"What do you mean, all the women?" I asked, not believing what I heard.

"Every woman in our organization, from Brenda to the newest trainee, needs oversight." Thomas explained. "You will collect, organize, and review the files of the women that enter Crimson. Since we have no one to do it, it's fallen on me and Reggie to keep everything up. Believe me, it's a full-time job. Your job includes inspecting each woman for obedience and recommending training if needed. You also handle any complaints from members of women not performing adequately."

"You will also assign the women a handler." Thomas continued. "Reggie helps train the new women, and that's something you're expected to do as well. The best way to know them is to be there from the beginning. For the ones out of training, you'll have to make time to get to know each one. The doors along this hallway lead to suites. Your predecessor kept women in those rooms that he oversaw, or ones that lost focus that needed more attention."

"A keypad, fingerprint scanner, and voice recognition secures each door. Once you put a woman in there, she cannot leave without your permission. You can enable or disable the security depending on the freedom you wish to give. It's a fully functional apartment if you wish the women you oversee to live there. Behind your desk is a door similar to the one in my office. It's your own security room, but this one monitors only the cameras in our training area and each of the rooms in this wing."

"Your desk has an intercom that connects to each room." Thomas stood up and showed me the controls. On the left side of the desk facing me was what looked like a sliding extension, but when he pulled it out, it had a series of buttons, a speaker, and a microphone. He also showed me the buttons that I could open or lock the doors to the rooms from my desk. Pretty nice set up.

Thomas told me to follow him and we walked into my security room. It was smaller than the one behind his office and only had one console. Above that were twelve monitors. Eight monitors showed various parts of the Farm, and four showed my outer office, inner office, a shower and locker room, and a bedroom.

"I can see the four rooms and my offices, but where are the shower and bedroom?" I asked.

"Just through that door." Thomas answered, pointing out the door on the opposite wall from the one we came in. We walked through the door and into the shower and locker room. Beyond that was a large room resembling the lounge Steven had in the precinct. It had a sitting area, a couple of closets, a bar, and a king-sized bed. The room was smaller than Steven's, but just as functional. I had a remote that dropped a bar from the ceiling like Steven, and one that folded the bed against the wall. On the bottom of the bed were hooks I could use to restrain someone.

"Naturally, everything in this room is soundproof." Thomas explained. "The entire wing is soundproof, as is each room, the outer office, the inner office. A woman could scream her head off and no one would hear her."

"Let's hope we don't need to do that." I responded.

"You don't understand." Thomas warned me. "You need to have not only the women, but the members fear you. They all fear Reggie because he runs Crimson. He can kick someone out, or worse, if they don't respect him. You will either give them women or take the women away. You will piss some people off, so you need them to fear you or you'll be in trouble. These are wealthy, and often powerful men. They don't like it when someone tells them what to do, but that's your job."

"I think that's why Reggie loved the fact you were a police officer." Thomas continued. "You can arrest them if they don't listen. The last one that held your position was a judge. They knew, if they crossed him, they were as good as convicted of anything he wanted to make up. You can do the same thing. The District Attorney is a member and one of our VIP members. Did Reggie explain the VIP members to you?"