Crimson Reborn Ch. 07

Story Info
Lucy plants a very special flower in Bethany's Garden.
4.7k words
4.82
19.8k
27

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,492 Followers

Lucy gasped as her body shuddered with orgasm. She was reclined on a half broken sofa, her immaculate body splayed out for the enjoyment of her partners. Though each had already drained her tits twice over, the orbs remained full and pert, oozing milk out as Lucy traced her fingers around her engorged nipples. Between her cleavage, she had a nice view of her flat tummy and naked pussy being devoured by the creature that had once been a scrawny boy named Oliver. Now, Oliver was a hulking demon, enthused about licking his own cum from Lucy's snatch. She let her hand drift down to pat his head as his forked tongue delved inside her again and again, coaxing out her pleasure with deft ease. Oliver's horns rubbed against her thighs, but she didn't mind. It felt good in a strange way, but Lucy had begun to wonder if she could feel anything other than pleasure.

She certainly enjoyed the rest of the view though. Behind Oliver's horns was a red skinned back of corded muscle that rippled with even the slightest movement. Beyond that was a firm, muscular ass topped by a tail that wrapped around her other newest convert, Alice. Oliver's new appendage wrapped around Alice's tiny waist, holding her in place as she tongued his asshole and licked his balls. The harlots own tits leaked beneath her as her hands worked happily between Oliver's legs, milking his cock into a growing pool of cum. Despite how much the two had changed, Lucy could sense Alice's devotion, however twisted it had become, remained strong, stronger perhaps than even Lucy's influence over them. They would serve her, of course. Pleasure her without pause, corrupt others, even their own families, but Lucy could feel a bond between the two that she wouldn't dare test. That's how the last town had failed to be corrupted, breaking bonds that shouldn't have been, and all for the sake of vain control.

Lucy grunted, coating Oliver's face with her juices as she wriggled against him. His fangs nipped at her inner thighs as she pulled his head away. "Sorry, we'll have to have more fun later. Always something to be doing," she said. "You two will be good and wait for me to call you?"

"Yes, mistress," Oliver said, lowering himself back on his haunches. Alice wasted no time slithering her body around his and wedging his cock between her tits. "We will wait and play until you call us." Oliver grinned as his hands slid down between Alice's legs. His claw tipped fingers pushed into her with a wet smack as her lips wrapped around the head of his cock.

Lucy paused and let herself feel out the world around them. Oliver and Alice had shared an apartment in the one small housing section of town. Only two buildings with two apartments on each of the two floors. The one beneath them was unoccupied, which was lucky as someone would have definitely grown curious as to all the sounds of crashing furniture and Oliver's stomping hooves. The adjacent apartment on the other side of the building was empty, but usually occupied by a middle aged man who wouldn't think too much of strange sounds coming from next door. Across the breezeway, in the other building, Lucy saw a temptation, a pair of young women who worked as nurses. Those could make nice converts and Oliver would satisfy them quite well, but it would have to wait. Lucy waggled her fingers in the air as her will exerted itself over reality. The women would smell the distinct scent of cum on the air. It would drive them crazy over the next few days. By then, Lucy would have a place for them in her new pantheon. Until that, they could set aside their long friendship for some much needed tension relief together.

With a snap of her fingers, Lucy was dressed. Alice let out a playful hiss at the sight of clothes covering the perfect woman's body. Lucy didn't like it either. She had new definitions for sins and among them was the irritation of going clothed. Yet, she couldn't walk down main street start naked. Not yet, at least. With one last mournful glance at her prodigies fucking wildly in the center of the half destroyed apartment, she slipped away, for there were other souls to claim.

***

The corruption in her sang, carrying its song to her disciples. Others could hear it, too, but not as directly. All across town, women were finding themselves a little more amorous than normal. Men were sneaking to the bathroom on their lunch breaks to rub one out. It would take time for all of them to fully accept the song and begin to sing, but Lucy was content with their humming.

The apartment was on the outskirt of the small town and it only took a few minutes of walking before Lucy had left behind any semblance of civilization. She glided down the side of the half broken highway watching the wind bend and sway the trees. A few cars drove past her and she knew the passengers wanted her. Who wouldn't? But, she didn't need their attention. She had a destination in mind, something she'd plucked out of Oliver's dirty mind. Another mile or two down the road was the Swanson dairy farm, a small family owned operation. It would be very useful.

Lucy paused. A small driveway had appeared on her right. "Oh, Bethany," she muttered, remembering a girl who had a life not to dissimilar from her former existence. Bethany hadn't married, but she'd gotten stuck nonetheless. Her parents died early and left her with a small house, a lot of debt, and few prospects. Lucy frowned at the dirty path leading to the hidden home. She sensed Bethany out there, curled up in bed at midday nursing a migraine. Poor thing. Lucy was nothing if not compassionate. The Swansons would have to wait a little longer.

The driveway was long enough to shelter the small house from the highway, not that it made much of a difference for the deserted roadways of the country town. Still, it meant a decent walk in the unseasonable warmth. Lucy didn't mind. Her body had a pleasant sheen of sweat by the time she saw the small house. Her song was sparse here, but still present nonetheless. "Everyone has a little in them," she thought. Reaching out, she found Bethany's mind trapped in a fitful sleep punctuated by spasms of pain. Migraines were nasty things, but easy enough to soothe even without a taste of corruption. Lucy walked up to the house, but didn't bother going inside. She had no intention of waking Bethany, instead she gave her more pleasant dreams. Dreams of rutting with any cock she could find. Dreams of the Crimson Song and flowing milk.

Instead, Lucy walked around the side of the house with the curiosity of an anthropologist picking through an abandoned living site. Lucy marveled at the strange things adorning the yard, leftovers from Bethany's mother that the daughter had never bothered disposing of. A half functioning bird bath with no patrons, small statues standing watch over unkempt flowerbeds, and flat stones marking unused walkways to and from the house. The disuse would make anyone depressed and it was no wonder Bethany's heart remained so heavy. Yet, one part of the yard remained well kept and it drew Lucy's attention.

A vegetable garden, somehow still thriving in the late season, clearly took all of Bethany's attention when she wasn't at work or asleep or hiding from unpleasant thoughts. Lucy walked through the paths with her undefinable grace, letting her fingers gently touch the leaves of beanstalks, watermelon vines, and tomato plants. She squatted down and let her hands sink into the rich earth, hearing her song even there. An idea came to her, one more wicked than she'd thought of yet. Even more wicked than what she planned for the Swansons. She walked over to one of nearby pea plants and pulled off a pod with a quick snap. Opening it up, she took out the three peas and rested them in her palm. With a furtive look at the house, she pulled down her top and let her sweaty breasts fall free. Cupping her hand underneath her left nipple, she used her free fingers to squeeze. She sighed as a thick stream of milk oozed forth. On the second squeeze, it squirted into her hand. The peas twitched at the corrupting fluid, then went still. "A little bit of life, that's all," she whispered.

At a clear spot in the garden, she dug a small hole and emptied her palm into it. Lucy returned the topsoil and gave the spot and affectionate pat, hearing the song reverberate in the earth. As she stood, she sensed the other plants recoiling away from her and offered them a vindictive sneer. "What horrors I create, to warp your flesh as I warp theirs. Save your outrage. You're just fucking plants. And pretty soon, Bethany will be too."

***

Bethany woke feeling flushed. She hadn't had a sex dream since high school, yet moments before she'd been lost in the embrace of faceless men, her body on fire with lust. Some of which had transcended to reality. Other than the sweat on her neck from sleeping under too heavy a blanket, she realized that her panties had gotten soaked from her illicit thoughts in dreamland. She kicked the blanket off and wriggled her hips to a more comfortable position, intending to roll over and check her phone. She didn't know why, no one ever called or texted her, but it was a habit hard to break. Instead, she became distracted by the cool air grazing across her thighs.

The panties came off quickly, tossed to the far side of her bedroom in the general vicinity of the hamper. She kept her legs together, glancing at the door as though someone might be watching her. She'd been alone in the old house for two years and she still felt as if other people lived with her. She hadn't even moved to the master bedroom, choosing instead to remain in the same room where she'd grown up. Things were different now, she thought or hoped. Biting her lip, she spread her legs, letting the cool air flow over her pussy. Her skin prickled at the cool air, turning her thighs into goosebumps as her fingers moved down to touch her slit. It was still drenched and Bethany had not the faintest idea why, but her touch felt nice. Her t-shirt bunched under her breasts, but she didn't pull them free. She pulled the shirt tight against her nipples as they sprang to life. Her free hand moved to tease the tender flesh in rhythm with her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

The orgasm came faster than she expected. Her whole body went rigid as pleasure radiated out from her core. As the first wave crested and fell, her muscles writhed causing her legs to kick and her hips to thrust up against her fingers, desperate for something more filling. Bethany moaned, loud enough to make herself giggle. She hadn't been fucked properly since before her mother passed. And properly was a generous descriptor. It had been Kelly Filmore, an unfortunate name for someone who wasn't much better than one of her own fingers. Still, he'd pretended to care about her enough to get her off, which was mostly what she wanted out of him. Rolling over onto her knees for a better angle, she found herself wishing that Kelly was positioned behind her so that she could back up against his scrawny dick. Her hand served a decent substitute as she ground her clit against the palm and the fingers danced in and out of her pussy. The second orgasm came slower and with a much more exciting build. This time she cried out, not caring if someone did hear her.

As the pleasure subsided, she rolled out of the bed, still wondering what had gotten into her. For a moment, Bethany thought of going outside naked, from the waist down. No one could see her house and it wouldn't have been the first time. Well, she'd never walked out the front door with her pussy on display, but she had sunbathed nude, stripping down to nothing in the backyard during past summers. But walking out with her pussy still wet from masturbating seems a little too far. She crossed over her messy room to the dresser and fished around for a pair of fresh undies. After all, working in the garden wasn't best done while naked. Once more she got distracted, by an old thong at the side of the drawer. She hadn't worn it in years, didn't even know if it still fit her. She just wanted to feel sexy in a way that she hadn't in a long, long time. Maybe ever. In the end, she chose a standard pair of briefs, slipped them on and went looking for her bra.

For Small Creek, Bethany could be considered a beautiful woman. At least before recent developments. Bethany had a small frame with delicate curves, befitting a woman her stature. Her hair was cut in a nice bob that showed off a neckline that still had its luster. But it was fading, like so many other things in the backwater town. Even Bethany had a sense of when it started, around the time of Kelly Filmore's less filling prick. Her outer beauty remained, but her inner light had started to fade. Too much hardship and too few prospects. A winnowing of life that sapped the goodness out of most people, but for Bethany it just took that little bit of life that made her beautiful. In time, she knew, her breasts would sag. Her figure would plump. The luster of her neckline would be hidden by closer collars as it became sunworn and wrinkled. Beautiful would drift to handsome and then to hardy and finally just to old. Bethany had seen what became of her mother and knew the same fate awaited her. It was only a matter of when.

She'd meant to get out and tend her garden that morning, but a migraine put her back in bed before she could even get properly dressed. Bethany had forgotten about the headache entirely until she stepped outside, dressed in her boots and a sun hat. "Maybe I just needed a good wank," she mused, giggling once again. The passing of her migraines always made her feel fatigued and languid, but not this one. She felt better than she had in years. With a skip in her step, she took a turn about the yard making a mental list of things that needed addressing before she headed around to the side of the house and the garden. As she neared it, she caught a sweet scent on the air. It was too late in the season for any floral blooms and it was a wonder any of her herbs had survived the long heat either. Nor could she exactly place the smell, but she certainly liked it. With a deep breath, she caused herself to shiver from head to toe as she crossed the yard. When she saw the garden, she frowned.

Her plants had changed. They looked...less, somehow. They weren't exactly wilted or browning, but they did seem smaller and less full. Additionally, they had moved. Bethany knew that plants moved, often chasing the sun with their leaves and tendrils, but she had never seen any of them move in the same direction or overnight. The leaves and stalks of the different crops had bent or curled as best they could away from the center of the garden, as though a bomb had gone off and blasted them all back. Bethany approached with a stirring of fear in her heart, though she didn't know why she should be afraid of plants. "Some things don't offer explanations of why we fear them," she thought. Then, she realized the explanation for her fear was right in front of her. The other plants were seemingly afraid as well.

At the cent of the garden was a small pod, jutting out of the earth in defiance of everything around it. Thick leaves pressed tightly together in the shape of an acorn, rising to about knee height. The sight of it made Bethany's legs shake and her guts coil. She thought of old horror movies where people grew inside plants and stole the lives of others. The pod had not been there that morning and shouldn't have been there now. But Bethany didn't run or scream. She took a deep breath and delighted in that peculiar scent. Tentatively, she walked over to examine the strange plant.

It moved. Not the slow move over the long hours of the day that another plant might undertake, but a quick fluttering of its leaves in response to Bethany's approach. She stopped and brought her hand to her chest, as though ready to defend herself from flung barbs or a lashing tentacle. Counting her slow breaths, she waited, and the plant moved again. This time it was not a shudder, but a bloom. The outer leaves pealed back slowly to reveal others of a slightly lighter hue that followed suit. One by one they broadened and drifted away from the center of the pod until only the final few layers remained. The last layers were red. Not just red but a vibrant, deep red. Crimson, Bethany thought. These two opened and revealed the plant's secret, causing Bethany to gasp and take a single step back.

The scent interrupted her thoughts. It was so wonderful, inviting and warm. The scent alone quieted the world around her and drew her focus to the strange thing at the center of the plant, made it seem normal. Made it seem inviting. A cock. No other real way to describe it, she knew. She also knew that a plant shouldn't have a cock. Certainly not a plant that until that morning had not even existed. But there it was, defying all reason. A big, thick green cock jutting up out of the earth. Maybe it's a dildo, she considered. The payoff of some kind of prank. The pod could be fake and the wobbling rod at its center made of silicone, but she didn't know anyone who would bother pranking her. Nor did that explain the other strange things. Things like that beautiful scent or that distant song on the wind.

Bethany approached the thing carefully, kneeling down beside it. The inside of the leaves was coated with a gloop that oozed down to the center of the pod. She thought that might be creating the smell, but then wondered what it tasted like. Her hand was halfway to it before she stopped herself. Bethany giggled and looked around her. Her yard and the small stretch to the forest remained quiet and peaceful. In the distance she heard the hum of a truck passing the highway, likely not even noticing her sheltered driveway. Hell, no one had even been to visit her in months. She was entirely alone, with a plant that had a cock. The perverse thoughts came entirely of her own accord.

Carefully, she reached out to feel it. Her fingers wrapped around the phallus. It felt like a plant stalk, rigid and fibrous, definitely not silicone. She realized rather late that the phallus was also coated in a thin layer of the viscous fluid. "Rather like lubricant," she realized, her own lubricant starting to flow once more. As she considered the idea, a part of her mind rebelled. Set fire to it. Burn it away. Turn the earth so that nothing can grow here again, then leave this place. To stay would be damnation. The idea rang so clearly in her mind as her hand unconsciously stroked up and down the plant cock. The tip had a small hole in the top from which more of the sap had started to ooze. "Just like cum," Bethany knew. "And I don't want to run. I want to fuck this cock."

With that acceptance, the smell consumed her entirely. She could feel the milky sap soaking in through her hand, but knew she needed more. She tossed away her hat and lowered her mouth to the phallus, licking up its side and bringing the sweet tasting nectar into her mouth. It slid across her tongue and down her throat. "Milky," she thought, the shoved the plant-cock in her mouth. The strange fluid pooled against her lips as she deep throated the plant. For a moment, she thought it quivered inside of her mouth, then she sucked and received a full mouth of the nectar. Her body shook as the sweet fluid poured into her. Moments passed into minutes as it kept squirting down her throat, filling her up with corruption. When she finally broke away, she felt half drunk and extremely horny.

Bethany stood and looked around the yard again, this time a little hopeful that someone was actually watching her. She pulled off her top and let her breasts fall free. She pulled down her shorts and panties in one swift jerk, fumbled with her boots for a moment, and then threw it all free. She stood naked in the afternoon sun, eyes transfixed on the gooey plant cock before her. She took a few steps forward, positioning herself over the phallus. Her pussy lips had already gotten soaked during her impromptu cock sucking. Slowly, her hips lowered her down until she felt the warm tip of the slick cock pressed against her pussy. With a joyous smile, she pushed and felt it pass into her with a wet pop. Bethany groaned as she dropped as far down as she could, the plant cock stretching her walls as the milky nectar started to seep into her pussy. Orgasm struck like a flash of lightning, causing her to thrash against the plant. Her thighs quivered as she bounced her ass up and down on the full length, her breasts bouncing and her pussy aflame with pleasure.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,492 Followers
12