Crimson Reborn Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She approached Cain, trying to keep her eyes on his, but unable to resist looking at his manhood. The oversized cock was as big as her forearm and she worried slightly that she wouldn't be big enough to take inside herself. Maybe that's part of what he wanted, to feel me stretch around him so tightly that I might tear apart. He stepped down from his throne, putting his hands on her furred shoulders. They slid down her arms to her hips, then around to the back of her ass, pulling her cheeks apart. One slid up slightly to feel the base of her tail, giving a quick pull that made her shiver. The other hand slid around to her front, stroking the soft hair between her thighs before one of his fingers pushed into her eager sex.

"Almost perfect," he said. His hands moved up to her neck. One finger toyed at her horn tips while the other stroked her ears. "These aren't what I imagined." As he spoke, her ears grew, folding forward into the floppy ears of a good cow-girl. Cain scratched behind them, drawing her into a long kiss. Her muzzle was awkward at first, but after a moment it felt as natural as anything. His tongue met hers and he pulled her hard against him as the passion overtook him. Separating, he stroked the side of her face, "Beautiful, absolutely. Come."

He took her by the hand and led her over to a door at the side of the milkhouse, one that had not been there before. But of course it was there now. Their mistress could bend reality to her will, change a pious young girl into a furry wet dream. A door leading to an impossible room was nothing to Lucy. Beyond the door was Cain's bed chamber and Emily's new home. The room was circular with a massive bed covered in soft pillows and blankets. He led her to it and lifted her easily in his arms, laying her on the bed as gently as he could. Hovering over her, he kissed her again, letting his lips move down her neck, across her chest and then to her nipples. He nipped and sucked, drawing out her milk in big gushes that he swallowed with moans. She couldn't feel his cock against her, but the heat of it emanated out from between her legs and caused her to ache with emptiness, but she was his mate and would do as he wished.

His hands stroked up and down her body, sometimes pulling her fur in brief tugs. The feeling of him worshiping her tits was heavenly, but he had other goals in mind. Her hands came up to stroke his head as his mouth spread new kisses across her downy belly, going further and further downward. Cain shifted his position so that he was on his belly between her legs. His powerful arms wrapped around her thighs, constantly stroking her fur. She could almost feel each hair move against his fingertips and certainly felt his hot breath against her wet pussy. His tongue slipped up and down her slit before his lips closed around her engorged clit. Pleasure like she'd never experience rocked through her body. Her thighs pressed tight around his head, pushing his mouth against her as he lowered his tongue slightly and teased at her folds. Her tail cramped and she shifted to the side so the it could move freely. Cain didn't mind, turning his body to match and letting his hand move around her ass cheek with a hard squeeze.

He didn't stop. His tongue was relentless, punctuated by the return to the clit and a new burst of pleasure. His fingers joined in his work, pushing into her depths as his other hand stroked her ass and slipped between her furry cheeks. She knew what he wanted to do, but couldn't vocalize enough to urge him to do it. Finally, after agonizingly teasing her for so long, his fingers pressed against her asshole in the same rhythm as the ones in her pussy. His eyes looked up to meet hers as he pressed his fat middle finger into her ass. She shuddered and moaned, feeling almost as full as she wanted, but it wasn't enough. She knew she needed him and didn't want to wait any longer.

She gently disengaged herself and rolled onto her stomach. Her hooves got tangled in the bedding for a moment, but she was able to shake them free, positioning herself in front of her master. She lowered her front half, pressing her leaking breasts into the bed as her rump thrust up toward Cain. Finally she felt his cock against the insides of her thighs. Unable to resist, she squeezed her legs together wrapping his length in her moist fur. Cain seemed to enjoy it, groaning as his hands ran down the back of her transformed calves to marvel at her dainty hooves. Teased enough, he took a firm hold of her tail and pulled her hard against his body. His cock pressed against her sopping lips, the head seeming much larger now than it had looked. Emily looked over her shoulder at him, "Fuck me please. Fuck me till I moo for you."

Cain pushed forward. Her lips opened up and took each inch of him. Her world shook and her mind boiled as she finally felt completion. All her human worries evaporated and she became a true devotee of Lucy's new world. Cain's cock stretched her walls to the limit, but she was able to take all of him. He buried himself to the hilt and rested inside of her. She could feel the leathery pouch of his balls pressed against her engorged pussy lips. He released her tail and she swished it back and forth across his hard abs, trying to tease his face with the tufted tip. Cain moved back, holding her hips in position. He withdrew himself inch by inch, making her agonize with pleasure as the emptiness returned. When only the very tip of his cock remained, he pushed back into her just as slowly. They both groaned, but Emily's mellowed into a low moo. Cain hunched forward, curving his body against hers and sliding his hands around her breasts, giving them a squeeze to cause milk to flow into his hands. Emily could feel every inch of his body sliding against her furred back. One hand moved down to wrap around her abdomen, pulling her even closer to him, as if he wanted her to know how much he desired her body or how good it felt to him.

His speed built as he humped into her. She managed to slip her tail to the side of him and wrap it around his lower back. It wasn't strong enough to do much, but she wanted him to know how much she needed him. The massive cock inside of her pulsed at the end of each thrust. She wondered if this new body could get pregnant, and if it could what would the children be like. She didn't know if Lucy had envisioned a new race, but she would gladly become the mother of thousands if it meant fucking Cain every minute of every day. She knew the other cows would need his attention as they would need help creating milk. Perhaps she would even service a few of them. She wondered what it would be like to kneel behind one of them and push her tongue into a moist cunt while the machines whirred and pumped milk from overfull teats. Or she could lick Cain's cum out of their juicy snatches. Maybe even while he fucked her for some added pleasure. She mooed louder for him, urging him deeper and harder. Her leaking tits had ruined their bed, turning the spot in to a wet mess.

Cain pulled back away from her and his hands went to her ass. He squeezed it hard as his cock throbbed inside of her. She didn't understand for a moment and then she felt the cum surging up through his cock and splashing her pussy walls. She lowed with pleasure as her body shook with orgasm, peaking each time a new rope of cum went into her. They stayed like that for a few minutes, both lightheaded and woozy from their efforts. Then, Cain pulled his slightly softened dick out of her and let his cum and her juices smear across her inner thighs. Emily liked the feel of it.

She didn't know what to expect then. Perhaps for Cain to go back to his throne or maybe fuck the hucow that had been her mother. She knew he had the stamina to do it, but instead, he crawled up beside her, pulling them away from the stained parts of the bed. He wrapped his arms around her and held her, his cock stirring slightly as it pressed against the back of her ass. He kissed her neck and she craned her head around to meet his lips. Stroking her muzzle, then down to her neck, then to her breasts, his fingers ended their journey by making small circles around her wet nipples. "We have time before our next guest," he whispered.

Emily smiled and nuzzled back into his body, happier than she knew possible.

12