Crimson Reborn Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing his partner's new desire, Humphrey gave her one finally lick before sliding back. He stood up straight, and his hands moved to unbuckle his pants. The new fingers failed to work his buckle though, and Bertie slid down to help. She paused to take off her top. Sitting around the house never called for a bra, but she'd never liked her breasts at all without one. Sitting naked in front of her pig of a husband brought her no new confidence. Still, she wanted to see. Her hands worked at the tight buckle, prising it open and out of the way. Humphrey took over from there, pulling down his pants with some difficulty. As he undressed, Bertie got a full look at his naked body.

He'd kept his gut, but it not longer overshadowed what waited beneath. A pair of balls bigger around than her head hung in a leathery sack beneath a fat sheath. At the base of his back, above a muscular, pink ass, a short, curled tail stood out like a spring. From behind, she could see the full weight of his balls, making her mouth water at the idea of how much cum they could store. Turning back to face her, she actually drooled as she saw the head of his cock begin to emerge from its sheath. The tip oozed a stream of precum as more and more of the cock revealed itself. Its shape didn't surprise Bertie at all. Of course her pig husband would have a hog's cock, corkscrew shaped and an angry pink. What did surprise her was its size and thickness. She couldn't imagine fitting it inside of her, but she knew she would try no matter how much it stretched her. She opened her mouth to take his cock into her lips except she realized her own face had changed as well.

Humphrey grunted as his cloven hands stroked his wife's hair. Her changed ears poked out of her brown locks. He scratched behind one of them, drawing out a snort of pleasure as she adjusted to her new snout. She opened her lips and swallowed his throbbing cock until her flat nose pressed into his stomach. She moaned and let her hand moved down to feel her pussy. The hair had fallen away, letting her feel a smooth and slick mound growing wetter and ready to take in her husband's cock. She also delighted to find her body changing, getting thinner and more toned across her midsection. Her tongue slithered against his pulsing cock as the changes grew stronger across her body. Her feet would change, as would her hands. No sooner had the thought crossed her mind than she brought up her hand to stroke Humphrey's dick and saw what they had become, pudgy three fingered things which wrapped perfectly around her lover's cock. She wanted him to fuck her more than ever. He had the same idea.

Once again showing his new strength, he hoisted her up and rolled her over onto her hands and knees. Her ass had broadened out into wide, luscious flanks, at the top of which sat a corkscrew tail much like his own. Humphrey grabbed it and pulled, causing Bertie to squeal in protest. He snorted with laughter and gave her rump another smack. His sow like a good smack on the ass, even before she'd transformed. He ran his fingers along her fattened pussy, pleased to find it wet and ready for his cock. Before that, though, he pulled apart her ass and let his thumb gently press against her asshole. It had grown puckered and dark in color compared to the rest of her body, ideal for taking his cock into her bowels, a treat he would save for later. Plenty of cocks would stretch her holes, but his got to be the first. He positioned himself at her entrance and slid inside her with ease. Despite the shape of his cock, her pussy wrapped around it, adapting perfectly to the invading member and giving him a pleasure unimaginable.

Bertie's jaw hung slack. The song in her head grew louder. It had told her to change and now it commanded more. Grow. She loved the word. She wanted to be bigger. She wanted to overflow with sinful flesh that could be worshiped by cock and pussy. Her tits started to swell, growing from the deflated bags of a middle aged woman who lived a miserable life into the milk bloated tits of a porn star. As Humphrey slapped into her wide ass, her milk dripped out of her teats. Grow! Bertie squeaked as her flat tummy ballooned forth once again. A second set of tits pushed her original two out of the way as they grew in. A third and fourth set followed. Each of them plumped to a similar size, like the round watermelons in the patch out back. From each small, puffy nipple a steady stream of pinkish milk began to leak, growing stronger with each hard thrust into her backside.

The small buzz of pleasure which began when she woke from her stupor on the couch began to build. "You like my new cock, baby," Humphrey teased. "You like that corkscrew dick in your pussy? You like having eight tits gushing milk? I always said I'd make something out of us and, ungh, I kept my word."

"You're still a fucking pig, Humphrey," she slurred, her thoughts getting lost in the building haze. "You spent twenty years turning me into a fat sow. I never knew that's what you were going for. Oink, oink," the mocking words faded into the actual sound as her husband shoved his cock into her fully and started spraying cum. His massive balls seized upward as they emptied, pouring a gallon of cum into her hungry pussy until it oozed out around his embedded dick. Bertie's own pleasure started like the strike of a match, flaring up into a white hot heat. She cried out and dropped forward, squashing her gushing tits onto the bed as the spike of pleasure drove out the last of her humanity and left only the song of their mistress. Lucy was out there somewhere, feeling what they felt, experiencing their joy. Bertie knew her mistress had a cock stuffed inside of her spraying cum in time with the ropes from Humphrey's cock. In time, Humphrey's cock would be that cock and Bertie would have the joy of licking their mistress clean while a half dozen of her other servants drank from Bertie's delicious tits.

Humphrey gave her ass another hard swat as he pulled out of her. Bertie rolled to her side and cooed at him, a milk drenched and cum sodden mess of a pig woman. Yet, Humphrey saw the same girl he'd married years before, and it gave him a peaceful sense of joy to see her happy again. He crawled into the bed beside her, let his cock nudge at her ass. The head slid inside, but he held it there. When she recovered, they would start again, but he wouldn't rush her out of this joy. He shut his eyes and listened to the song of his mistress, sung in joyous squeal.

12