Crimson Reborn Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy pushed her away as more and more energy flooded into Cumbunny's body. Her breasts swelled beneath her, squashing out on the bed and creating a damp pool in the cushion. Her ass jiggled and her thighs hurried to match its wobbling girth. "Nnngh, get a big cock of my own," Cumbunny gurgled. Her clit throbbed as a small jet of cum shot out, her first orgasm from a growing cock. Within seconds, it swelled to six inches, veined and thick as she rubbed it against the soft fabric beneath her. She reached for Lucy, but her mistress stepped back with a dark, distant look on her face. "Misssss," Cumbunny whined, "need to fuck. Need cum. Need cum! Uhaagh!" Her back arched as her pussy creamed itself and her new cock splattered cum beneath her to mingle with the incessant flow of milk. More, she thought.

A long, fleshy tail emerged from the top of Cumbunny's rump. She could, in a small fashion, feel the thrumming potential in her own flesh. And through will or want, she created what she needed. The tail flicked back and forth wildly as the tip of it molded into a fat dick. With a low grunt, she shoved it deep in her ass, setting off another cascade of wet orgasms. As she did, the tail split at the root, ripping into a twin which ripped again and again. The tails moved of their own accord, eight of them in total, wrapping around Cumbunny's body. Two rivaled their way into her pussy while another wrapped itself around the throbbing dick, jerking her off. Another slid between her breasts, fucking the cleavage wildly. Another snaked into her mouth, lasted only a few sucks, and erupted, shooting cum down into her belly. After that, Cumbunny's lips plumped into cushions thicker than her pussy lips. The other tails rubbed and slid and wriggled where they could among the moaning, squishing mess that was once Darcy.

Lucy watched, unsure of what to feel. The cold gray soul was gone. A vibrant, twitching thing of pure crimson took its place, and still it called out to Lucy for more. Cumbunny rolled onto her side, belly swelling with the milk and cum pouring into her. One arm reached out to Lucy, not for companionship or desire, but simply to have. Horror bubbled up in Lucy's chest as another set of breasts pushed out from Cumbunny's chest. "I'm sorry," she breathed.

Cumbunny didn't hear her. She wrapped a tongue around two of her tail-dicks and hummed with pleasure. The power coursed through her seemed infinite until -- very suddenly -- it wasn't.

Darcy sat on the dirty floor of an abandoned restaurant. For a few seconds, the time it took for her old self to settle back into her mind, she was hollow. As her being filled back in, she looked around for Lucy, feeling only hints of what she'd had moments before. "No," she said, scrambling to her feet. "No. That's not fucking fair. Come back." She whirled around on her heel, storming out through the front door. She emerged into an empty cracked street. "No! I wanted it! I wanted more than that! Please. You have to come back. I can't...I can't not." Her voice died on the wind.

***

A wave of fatigue washed over Lucy as she settled down into a nearby chair. Displacing reality when it didn't want to move took more energy than she realized. Distant, wicked voices in her mind distracted her. Unsure notes in her song pulled at her attention. Behind it all, a sliding sting formed in her fingertips, a painful pricking of unease that moved down into her palms. "Something is wrong," she thought, and most of the voices in her mind agreed.

12