Cristana the Cop's Very Bad Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing gets so fast that for a moment I think I'm going to pass out. My head spins and I become very lightheaded as the pleasure becomes too much to take. But right when I think it'll be too much, my orgasm peaks and starts to fade, fast. But as it does, I hear and feel the wet sounds my pussy makes as the person finger fucks me so damn fast. And the entire time, I never stop moaning.

"I said stop!" I hear who I believe is Smith yell at the man finger fucking me. There's more scuffling footsteps and then the fingers are yanked out of me, making me cry out in disappointment.

"Look at her man. It's fucking true. Holy shit, man. She's some sort of sick freak-whore," the man that was finger fucking me tells Smith. The two have a brief argument, where I catch terms such as "not the plan" and "sick whore" but I don't care.

Finally I get the strength to open my eyes. When I look out, I see everyone in a circle staring at me, but instead of me looking shocked, I smile. Pale faces and open mouths are all around as they stare at me from cumming twice in front of them. The power that they had over me is gone as I've started to love what they are doing and want more.

"You won't ruin this bitch," Smith growls in a furious manner. His face is red and his shoulders are tense, making him look beyond upset. To this I nearly burst out laughing as it's clear I've messed up his great plan of torturing me.

Without saying anything he grabs my hair hard and yanks. Forcefully he pulls downward, telling me without words to go down. I sink to my knees and then am pushed onto my back on the concrete ground. When I land, I'm still breathing very hard as my body feels like it is just getting started. That it wants more. It wants a lot more. It wants more cock. More slaps. And for sure, more orgasms.

"Gonna teach you a fucking lesson," Smith grunts. I do laugh at this as I find it so comical. I can't help it. The look on his face, the way his hands furiously try to undo his belt. All of it combines into a truly hilarious sight.

I almost ask him in a mocking fashion if I'm supposed to be begging and crying for him to stop. Now that they see I want this, it no longer seems to be any fun for them. But Smith knows just like I do, that since they started, they can't exactly stop.

"Fuck me. Please, fuck me. Shove your cock in my pussy. Stick it in my mouth and make me gag," I beg Smith in a deep, dark voice. Truth be told a part of me does very much want this, but that's not why I say it. I say it to show that I'm the one in charge here. Despite me being tied up and outnumbered, I'm the one that has control. They weren't expecting me to react like this, and now that I am, they don't know what to do. This is my way of torturing Smith.

"Oh, I'll give you dick bitch. You going to get so much dick it'll break you, Officer Jugs," Smith retorts as if this is the best insult ever. He then suddenly slaps me. It's an open hand slap right across my face. It causes my entire right side sting fiercely and makes another pleasurable moan to come out of me. When he does it, I spread my knees to present my pussy again, showing how badly I want more.

Smith's response to this is to slap me again, but not on my face. This time he slaps my right breast. He slaps it hard, making the breast swing and hit my left boob. Since I'm on my back they don't swing like normal, but he does hit hard enough to make it swing across my chest.

When I moan from this, he slaps them again. He slaps them again, and again, switching between my left and right breast. Each slap I moan as I feel my tits bouncing lewdly. I feel his eyes on them, studying them as he slaps but instead of having the effect he wanted, I damn near cum again. My nipples seem to keep getting harder and harder until it feels like they could cut diamonds. He slaps harder and harder, trying hard to make me cry in pain instead of moan.

Finally I hear a zipper being undone. Just hearing this sound makes me moan a long, purring moan as I'll finally get what I need. My body even starts to throb with heat from the sound of it.

"H-Hey, what are you doing. I...I thought we were just going to scare her and take the pictures," Detective Gonzalez asks Smith, his voice sounding very concerned.

I laugh at this. My laugh comes out loud and it echoes around so all hear it. It's just so funny to hear. It lets me know they were never planning on actually molesting or fucking me. They just meant to strip me and no doubt blackmail me with dirty pictures. But now I've taken them to the point of no return.

"Shut up. This bitch deserves it!" Smith growls in response. My eyes go closed as I await my dicking down, my body squirming as I hear Smith pulling his cock out. And then, finally, I feel his hard member.

Instead of at my pussy, he slaps his cock between my breasts. Opening my eyes I look down and see him place it smack between my breasts, where he then presses my tits together. Seeing this I smile and purr, arching my back to try and make it easier for him, which makes him even madder. I feel a great deal of disappointment as I want that hard cock elsewhere, but I don't mind what he's doing at all. Especially as Smith's face is red and furious as we make eye contact as I seem to be ruining this for him.

"If only it was bigger," I tell Smith as I look at his cock, twisting the knife as Smith starts to bounce my tits over his cock. This makes him stop and glare at me, with both of us able to see how my tits swallow his cock, making it seem so very small.

His glare makes me laugh all over again. Any fear I had of the situation is long since gone and I'm actually enjoying myself a great deal. I'm having such a great time that I almost call out to the others that all my holes are free for the taking.

Smith mashes my tits together around his cock and furiously moves them up and down his shaft. My crack at the size of his cock seems to fuel him to be as hard as he can with my tits. He slams them downward as he pushes them together with each thrust, as if they were literal balloons that he was trying to pop.

"Someone stick their cock in the bitch's mouth to shut her up," Smith orders in a very serious tone as he titty fucks me. I laugh again at this, going so far as to tilt my head back and open my mouth wide to say that is a great idea. I even stick my tongue out and flick it, showing what I would do with any cock they put in my mouth.

"And someone else fuck the bitch's pussy hard as fuck. NOW!" Smith howls. His intense anger seems to scare everyone, causing them to move. Well, at least two of them move. All the others just look at what is happening with concern. They didn't think it would go this far and now they are getting scared. But the two that come towards me seem not to care. In fact, they look excited.

Keeping my eyes closed, I feel my shoes, pants and panties peeled off my legs. My legs are limp so they can move them with no issue. I keep my legs nice and limp, even as both legs are lifted up in the air as the man kneels between them. Judging by the grunt sound, the man that's about to fuck me is Fields.

Another detective kneels in front of my face where he quickly unzips his zipper. This is Peterson, one of the younger detectives. He looks very excited but also worried as he pulls his cock out. Holding his hard member in his hand, he looks at me with my mouth open as if this was a trap. But then Smith tells him to quit stalling and gag me.

I let out a pleasure-filled moan as Peterson does move forward to put his cock at my lips. Just like the time before when those thugs had me, I open my mouth to take his cock in, making sure to close my lips around his thick shaft.

Another moan comes out of me as I feel his hard, warm cock start to go deeper into my mouth. My lips gently rest around it, where I immediately start to suck and flick my tongue over his cock-head. This seems to be more than what Peterson was expecting as he pulls his cock out as if it is too intense for him.

"Oh yeah," I moan as I feel a cock enter my pussy. Fields has to lift my hips, but he manages to line up with my pussy entrance and slide himself in as I am so incredibly wet. The detective doesn't need Smith to tell him what to do as he starts to fuck me right away. He starts to rock his hips to thrust his cock inside me, letting it rub against me in the best ways.

My moans start all over again as the man fucks me. Only with each thrust I rock my hips, wanting his cock to go as deep as it can inside me. The way he is positioned, I'm barely getting any of him inside me. For him it must feel great, but I want more. I want his small cock to go so deep the back of my teeth feel it coming from below.

And as he fucks me, Smith is still on top of me, manhandling my tits as he slams them over his cock again and again. It's clear he's not doing this for any sort of pleasure, but to hurt me. In fact, the way he does it makes me wonder if it is pleasurable for him in any way.

"Fuck me, fuck me," I repeat over and over, wanting it harder and faster. I'm not sure if it is to shut me up or if the guy really wants to do it, but in any case, Peterson places his cock against my lips again. I open up and take it in, letting it move over my lips eagerly.

"Fuck my face. Fuck my face!" I tell Peterson as he just leaves his member in my mouth. The words do come out, but I doubt any of them know what I'm saying as it comes out garbled. But I repeat this again and again as Peterson just leaves his cock in my mouth, not moving it at all, like he's scared to.

When those thugs took me, I never had three at the same time. Two, yes, but not three. And I want three. I want to feel like the object they made me feel like. Hell, could a person take four? That's how I want to feel. I want it hard and intense. I want to be the whore that gets tied to the streetlamp and fucked all over again.

Unable to stop myself, I move my head to start to suck on Peterson's cock. The angle my head is in is pretty bad, so I'm only able to move maybe two inches, but it is enough because Peterson moans comically. He keeps on moaning as I do this, feeling the hard ground on the top of my head as I have to do it upside down.

Furiously, I suck his cock, pausing only to moan myself as Fields fucks my pussy faster. My pussy has never felt so tight as it does right now. It's as if my body knows what it wants and has taken over. It's made my pussy grip his cock, making the friction feel so intense. I thought at first it was just my imagination, but when I hear Fields moan as comically as Peterson, I know it must be true.

"Oh shit. OH SHIT!" Peterson yells out, scared. Others call out and ask what's wrong, but I already know, and it is hilarious. He came. He came from me sucking on him for just a few moments. But when he did, he freaked out and pulled out, causing him to shoot cum all over my face as he scrambled to move backward.

High pitch laughter comes out of me as his warm seed is shot onto my face. Two good streams of cum hit me before he was able to get far enough away, causing the goo to start to drip downward and up my face. It's the perfect feeling for me, which is why I can't help but laugh, except when I'm made to moan as my pussy is fucked.

"I said shut the bitch up!" Smith barks as my laughter rings out. Unable to help it, I keep laughing at them, finding this too perfect. The big bad cops scared of a helpless little...me.

My laughter is stopped only when one of them brings my panties to my mouth. Knowing what they want and wanting it myself, I open my mouth and take my own panties as a gag. Now I can only fat-cheeked smile as my pussy and tits are fucked.

My moans overtake all my other noises as I feel myself getting close to cumming again. Fields lifts my ass up more and more to make his cock go deeper in me. It becomes very painful and intense to the point my eyes start to roll back again.

I cum, again. Feeling free, I feel the orgasm building and then let it go. Moan after moan comes out of me, becoming so loud that even with the panties gagging me, they all hear. I'm still trying to rock my ass with each of Field's thrusts, still wanting him to go deeper in me.

A purring sound comes from me as I feel Fields cum inside me. It makes my orgasm double in intensity, helping me feel like the whorish-object that I want to feel like. It even makes my moans get higher-pitched to make sure everyone knows that I'm cumming.

Much like Peterson, Fields freaks as his orgasm must have hit too fast for him to pull out. I feel his cock erupt in me, filling me with his seed before he truly understands what's happened. He's quick to pull out once he feels what's happened, but by that point, it's too late. He's pumped several shots into my pussy.

"Fuck. Double fuck. I came inside the bitch," Fields says with a concerned tone, his cock no longer inside me. There's a lot of chatter at this, worried chatter as it means they are leaving evidence. The only one that doesn't seem to care is Smith. He keeps on fucking my tits hard, making them swell as tight as he is holding them. It's as if he wants to do this right, no matter what it takes.

"Here comes your prize whore," Smith suddenly says and lets go of the death-grip on my tits. He scurries forward where he grabs my hair again. Forcing my head up, he points his cock right at me while tugging away at his cock. I look at him smiling as I feel Peterson's cum still moving about my face.

Smith's cock shoots a stream of cum onto my face, making me purr again. He keeps tugging on his cock as stream after stream comes out, where he whips my head about to try and coat my face in cum. Even after he seems to finish, he keeps jerking off as if wanting to make sure my face takes every drop.

With an upset look, Smith let's go of my head, allowing my head to fall back. When he lets go, I try to laugh again, feeling a bit delirious as my face is coated with cum. If I didn't have my panties gagging me, I might actually try to lick at the cum just for their reaction. Instead I lay on the hard concrete ground, squirming and purring in pleasure.

"You think this is funny bitch?!" Smith yells at me as I smile, even if gagged. I think it's my eyes that piss him off. My eyes are still laughing. Laughing at the great plan of theirs, which is to give me the secret fantasy that I've been too scared to give myself.

"Oh, I'll show you something fucking funny!" Smith tells me, only he sounds desperate. He climbs off me completely once he puts his cock away. Now no longer sitting on me, he grabs one of my shoulders. With a grunt, he pulls on it to flip me over so I'm now on my stomach.

"Fuck her ass," Smith orders someone. At the moment, I can no longer see anyone as I am looking at nothing except my discarded pants several feet away. My head is somewhat tired and sore from all the work I did, so I can't find the strength to look out.

"I...I...I can't. I mean, I've never done that before," a scared man's voice answers as if Smith ordered him. Smith then repeats his order but I'm guessing it is to a different person. This one answers much in the same way. A third man is ordered, but his response is something about STDs. And as this goes on, I laugh my gagged laugh, going so far as to spread my legs wide to invite whomever is about to do it.

"I'll fucking do it," Loretta yells out. A silence comes over the detectives as they must have the same question I do. How in the world is she going to do this? Afterall, she's a cis-woman and has no dick. And unless she brought some sex toy with her, don't know how she plans on taking my ass.

A moment later, I feel a heavy weight on my legs as Loretta sits on them. With my arms still bound to my sides, I can't do much to try and make the position any better, nor can I even try to sit up. All I can do is look at my pants as I feel Loretta moving about on top of me.

My body is extremely hot to the touch, which she finds out as I feel her parting my ass cheeks. Her touch on my skin feels...good. Not just good, but great. It makes me grasp and moan as her hands feel very soft to the touch, even if they are doing something as lewd as spreading my ass cheeks.

"See how you like this bitch," Loretta growls after leaning forward to say it in my ear. And then I feel something very cold and hard...at my ass. My eyes widen at this and a surge of humiliation pumps into me. It's the same exact type of humiliation I felt with the thugs, when they started to tag me with gang signs, using spray paint.

The object is then pressed against my private hole. My face shows the pain and surprise I feel at this, as I still don't know what she is using. My mouth is wide open and my eyes wide. Cum drips from my face, but I barely even notice as I feel the...thing...being inserted inside of me.

"There we go. That's it. Take it bitch. Take it right up the ass," Loretta croons as she puts enough pressure to force the object inside. Instantly I start to groan at the feeling, recalling how it felt when I was fucked in the ass by those thugs. It's the same sort of violating feeling where you know you can't do anything about it.

"Teach her a lesson, fuck that ass," Smith tells Loretta as if he's her cheering section. Most everyone else is quiet as they watch what is happening. Never did I think she could do or say such sexual and horrible things.

My groans start to mix with moans as the object goes deeper and parts my ass open. It's when the thing is about 3 inches inside my ass that I figure out what it is. You see, many beat cops carry a metal baton that is meant to car break windows when needed after an accident, but most use it to hit people. Detectives don't tend to carry one of them, but many carry a version of it in case they need to indeed break a window. Loretta's is one such small metal baton, but it doubles as a writing pen. That's what she is using. That's what she is shoving up my ass.

"Oh fuck me, oh fuck my ass," I say in a breathless moan as she is shoving it deep inside me. I know it's probably not that deep in me, but it doesn't matter. It feels like it's 12 inches long at the moment, exactly how I like it.

Loretta for some reason is acting as if the thing is indeed her cock. I feel her holding it by her own crotch, pushing her hips forward as he pushes it inside of me. I'm not sure why she is doing it like that, but I don't really mind either.

"That's for taking my fucking case, bitch," Loretta growls after grabbing a handful of my hair. She then pulls the object backward, making it start to exit out of me. But before it does, she thrusts to shove it back inside of me. As she does this, I moan loudly.

It takes her a few forceful tries before she opens my ass up enough to truly start to move. While she does this, I make sure not to be quiet, even if gagged. I let my pained moans of pleasure ring out so everyone knows what it sounds like when I'm fucked in the ass.

Soon Loretta is thrusting her whole body when she shoves the thing in me, as if trying to flatten my body. My moans become faster and higher pitched the more she does this, which are the only thing I can hear now. She is very cruel as she does this, going faster and faster, making my poor ass feel wide open and gaping.

When the thugs took me so long ago, they anally fucked me as well. Only they didn't make me cum. At the time it was far too painful and embarrassing. But this time? This time I know I will cum. In fact, I doubt I could do anything to stop it.

"Not so much fun anymore, is it?" Smith laughs as I constantly moan and groan as Loretta moves onto the fourth minute of violating my ass. A few others chuckle at this, but for the most part they are quiet. I think they are still overly shocked by what is happening.

"What the fuck?!" Loretta says a moment later and let's go of my hair so my head almost falls to the ground. She keeps on violating me with her tool, but now it's much slower, as if she can't believe what is happening.