Cristie Leads The Way Ch. 02

Story Info
My affair with Cristie continues.
1.7k words
4.19
4.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, after the terrific night Cristie and I had last night, (see Cristie leads the way), Cristie has left for home and I awake in bed on my own. It is 6 30 am, and I need to shower and prepare for the last day of this boring conference. As I head for the bathroom, I have a feel of my cock, remembering the pleasures of the night before, and it is almost fully erect by the time I get to the bathroom. I shower myself, making a nice lather, and slowly stroke my cock, getting faster all the time as I build up to the most amazing orgasm, thinking of Cristie all the time as I do so.

I Finish my shower, and get back into my suit, ready for the day ahead -- and the drive home at the end of the day. As I put everything away into my suitcase, I notice a piece of paper on the bedside table. I pick it up, and it just says 'Thanks, Cristie', and with what is obviously a cell phone number. I slip it into my wallet and head downstairs with my small suitcase and laptop bag, and leave the suitcase at reception to collect later.

During the morning session of the conference, my mind is elsewhere -- all I can think of is Cristie and last night. So at the lunch break, after eating a sandwich very quickly, I go outside and call Cristie. We both enjoyed last night so much, that although I should be going home to my wife at the end of the day, we agree to meet when the conference finishes. I explain to Cristie that I do not have a hotel room, as I am returning home afterwards. She says that is not a problem -- she will cook us dinner at her house which is only a few blocks away.

At about 4 pm, we meet outside the conference hotel, I throw my luggage in the back of the car and we head for her place. Although I am still in my suit, she continually rubs my legs on the short journey to her home, and I can feel my cock stirring. She is wearing a simple plain t shirt and shorts, looking incredibly sexy, as she clearly is not wearing a bra. When we get to her place, we go into the living room and immediately start kissing and exploring each other.

I decide, with Cristie's help, that I am overdressed and quickly begin to remove my jacket, shirt and trousers. Meanwhile Cristie throws her t shirt over her head, once again exposing her 36D tits to my wanton gaze. I immediately head for the nipples, planting my mouth firmly over them in turn, sucking hard and biting gently on them. This sends her over the edge, and she feels through my boxers for my hard cock, taking it firmly in her hands. She says she can wait no longer pushes her shorts to one side exposing her hairless cunt, and pushes my cock deep inside her. I fuck her urgently, and we both fall back on the sofa as our needs intensify and we both cum together.

Wow, what a start to the evening. Well, after we had recovered, Cristie produced a gorgeous cold salmon salad, which we both ate talking a little as we did so. She also produced a bottle of ice cold Chardonnay, which we savoured.

After we had eaten, Cristie loaned me a large oversize t shirt of hers to wear, which would be more comfortable than my suit, and she put her t shirt back on. She suggested that we go and sit on the porch, and enjoy the evening there, drinking the rest of the wine. I suggested she go first and I would join her in a couple of minutes. Meantime, I called my wife to explain that the conference had over run, and that I would stay in the hotel another night and drive home first thing in the morning.

I then went and joined Cristie on the porch -- she handed me a glass of wine, and I could see a thunderstorm in the distance. Cristie explained that she loved thunderstorms and we decided to sit and watch. The noise of the thunder got gradually louder, with the time between thunder and lightning narrowing, indicating that the storm was getting closer. I asked Cristie if she was ok with that, and she indicated yes, snuggling closer to me on the bench seat in the porch. We stayed like this for several minutes, and then we felt a few heavy drops of rain, gradually getting heavier. We sat there getting wetter and wetter, enjoying the closeness.

We both remarked that we enjoyed the excitement of thunderstorms, and as I looked at Cristie, I could see her hard nipples through the thin fabric of the t-shirt. I moved my hand towards them and stroked them gently, and they became even harder responding to my touch. Cristie just said Mmmmmm in appreciation, and snuggled a little closer. Nothing was said, but I continued stroking her nipples and massaging her breasts, while she reached over and stroked my cock through the boxers. We were enjoying the moment, as the rain continued to soak us, and the fabric of her t shirt and my boxers leaving nothing to the imagination, clinging to our skin.

We continued to enjoy the storm, stroking and caressing each other for what seemed like ages, also enjoying the occasional kiss. After what seemed like an eternity -- but in reality was probably less than half an hour, our desires got the better of us, and I took Cristie by the hand, steering her towards the porch door where I intended to make love to her in a way that so far we hadn't, because of the urgency we had both felt. But now that we had fucked quickly earlier, although we still both had the desire the urgency was gone.

But Cristie just shook her head indicating no -- threw her arms around me, and planted her lips full on mine. When we broke the kiss, she told me that she wanted to fuck right here on the porch, in the rain. I didn't hesitate then -- I lifted her t shirt off and instead of my previous urgency, savoured them -- kissing each breast in turn, running my tongue over each of her breasts in turn -- and not just the nipples, but all of the firm breasts. Meanwhile the rain continued to pour over us, with the mixture of the rain and her feminine scent giving a totally different, yet marvellous, taste. Cristie reached for my cock -- but I stopped her, whispering that I want to take my time this evening, and enjoy the time we had together to the full. At that, I went back to enjoying her firm tits, my hands exploring her back and running through her soaking wet hair, kissing her lips and neck from time to time. We sat back down on the bench, and I pulled Cristie closer to me. All this time, there were little moans of pleasure coming from her, while I continued to enjoy her body. After a while, I reached for her hand and placed in over my now hard cock, indicating to her that I was ready to have some pleasure. I just lay back on the bench, and let her massage my hard cock, first of all through my boxers, before she lowered them and released my cock. As I said before it is not huge -- about 6 ½ ins, but reasonably thick -- but the sensation of this hand stroking and feeling it felt amazing.

As she continued to stroke my cock, her lips went to my nipples sucking them and biting them -- it felt fantastic. I just love that. My cock was by now rock hard as she continued to fondle it and my balls. Then, without warning, she removed her mouth from my nipples, and quickly took all of my cock into her mouth. She sucked on it hard and deep, and with all the previous attention it received, I quickly came in her mouth, and she greedily swallowed every drop. As she slurped away, and I raised myself to fuck her mouth, she slipped her hand beneath me, slipping a finger in my ass making my orgasm all the more intense.

I lay back, thinking I was totally spent. But Cristie had different ideas. She indicated that I should spread myself on the floor of the porch, even though the rain was still heavy. I did as she wanted, and she immediately squatted down, one leg each side of my face, placing her cunt firmly over my lips. The smell and the taste were intoxicating. My tongue quickly slipped inside here tight cunt, finding her clit and making her squirm with pleasure. With this, she ground her cunt harder into my face and before long she was having the first of many orgasms. She screamed out with pleasure as my hands reached up to cup her breasts, kneading them and feeling their fullness. It was then that I found out that Cristie was a squirter. As she came, and came, her cunt juices squirted all over my face, and I felt the warmth and the wetness of her juices as the continued to run down my chin. WOW.

As her orgasms subsided, she laid back fully satisfied for now. At some stage we got up and both sat on the bench again, totally naked, and continued to watch the storm until it eventually died down. We both dozed for while on the bench, before finally retiring to her Queen sized bed, where we made slow passionate love for a couple of hours before eventually drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, I awoke with a good woody, which Cristie attended to with vigour, giving me one last orgasm before it was time to put on my suit, and return home to my wife.

With one last full on kiss at the door before I left, we said our goodbyes. As I drove off, we waved to each other - and I reached into my pocket and found the piece of paper with Cristie's number on it. I put it away safely for future reference, should I ever be anywhere in the vicinity again.