Critical Acclaim

Story Info
What she must do for her husbands’ business.
5k words
4.58
16.5k
23
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Gabriella could see that her husband was agitated. It seemed to be his constant state ever since he branched out on his own to start his dream of owning his own restaurant. He was well regarded for his culinary skills and had been a chef at a number of prominent establishments but there was always an aspect he didn't like that would be avoided when he had his own place.

They had been open for six months when he started to be distracted, she let him have his way for a while but eventually she had to ask, "Come on I now there's something wrong, spit it out so I can see if I can help." Luca's reaction was to grab the book they used to take table bookings and pointed to a date in a weeks' time, more specifically the name 'Janice Smith'. Gabriella was still non-plussed and so asked "And?"

Luca smiled mirthlessly "You don't know that name, do you?" Gabriella still looked confused "That's the pseudonym used by that toxic bitch, fucking Stephanie fucking bitch fuckface Bates, uses when she wants to review a restaurant. She's the critic that annihilated Stevie O less than a year ago and nearly drove him to suicide." He sat with his head in his hands for a while before he looked up into his concerned wife's eyes and said "Don't get me wrong, when she gives a -- rare - positive review out, it can launch you into the stratosphere. I just wish she'd have given me another 12 months to establish myself before landing on me. I'm really going to have to think long and hard about that day's menu."

Gabriella tried to sympathise with her husband, offering support as often as she could but he either didn't hear or was so focused on the coming visit he had developed tunnel vision. She often worked front of house at a weekend and left the task on the quieter nights in the week to younger members of staff but she ensured she was working the night of 'Janice Smiths' visit.

The woman arrived bang on time and Gabriella produced a relaxed charming smile for their visitor. Gabriella stood a few inches taller than the guest who wore her highlighted hair in a bun and she could tell straight away that the woman's reputation seemed well deserved -- the look of 'a bulldog chewing a wasp' as her neighbour liked to say. "Ms Smith would you follow me, I'll show you to your table." As the mid forties woman took the offered seat Gabriella asked, "Could I get you a drink or I can leave you to peruse our drink's menu for a while if you'd prefer."

The diner replied immediately "No I'll have a glass of the house red to start with please."

Gabriella ducked her head and replied, "Certainly madam, right away." Gabriella had suspected this could be one of three scenarios and had already put a bottle of her own favourite red and one white as that night's house wine. It wasn't an expensive bottle and was from a vineyard she had used extensively before that produced small batches of quality to those that knew it existed. Gabriella brought a generous portioned glass and gently placed it down asking, "Are you ready to order or would you like me to give you a little longer to consider?"

The guest picked up the glass, inspected the wine from the side and took an experimental sip of her drink. The disapproving stare softened slightly and she nodded her head saying, "Very agreeable, do you have this as the house wine often?"

Gabriella smiled inwardly as she replied "It's one of my personal favourites. It's a limited run 'garage wine' but yes, we have it as often as we can get our hands on enough, having said that the one we use as a second choice is just as agreeable if you'd like to try that one."

The guest smiled up at her as she suspected this was the chef's wife and had laid the wine on especially. "No that won't be necessary but pleased to hear that you like to look after your customers." Gabriella nodded her acceptance of the compliment. "I suspect you know the name on the booking is a pseudonym?"

Gabriella left her interactions short and sweet replying "Yes my husband had already mentioned."

The guest gave a barked laugh and asked, "So what would you recommend I choose tonight -- assuming your husband has specifically chosen his best dishes for tonight's menu."

Gabriella pulled up short and assured her "My husband changes the options regularly; he prefers fresh produce and his choices change on different days. I might be biased but I happily sit down and enjoy all the options he produces" hoping that would placate the guest without her having to commit too much.

Stephanie gave her a slight look of disdain "Sorry not buying that. What are your favourite's?"

Gabriella winced slightly before replying "Well I'm a girl of simple tastes. His Linguine is normally my go to meal -- I've had some average dishes served up at other joints -- but his is very nice as he makes all his pasta from scratch. The lobster is fresh as you'd expect, his Fritto Misto is delicious and the Agnolotti is his grandmother's recipe that I have to beg him to make for me."

Stephanie's expression softened even more. The wife could have steered her to easy option dishes, instead she was showcasing some good techniques. "In that case I'll have the antipasti to start and go for the Agnolotti then in remembrance of his grandmother."

Gabriella made her excuses and took the order to the kitchen. She had placed a big star in the top corner being the indication they had agreed upon. He took one look at the order and signed heavily "Of all the things to order."

She grabbed his face and turned him to stare square in his eyes saying "You've got this. Think of yourself cooking this for Nonna and you'll walk this. I have every faith in you." She turned on her heels and left for the dining room. As it was quiet mid-week Gabriella found herself able to be more attentive to the guests and she made sure that all were given an equal amount of attention, fetching various things as requested. She would check on Stephanie frequently without being in her face and things seemed to be going swimmingly especially when she placed the main course down and stepped back.

Stephanie took a mouthful and her expression seemed to melt further as she gave an elongated "Mmmmm."

Gabriella cocked her eyebrow and said, "I told you." Her reply was a thumbs up which she immediately went back to the kitchen to relay to her husband who it had to be said was bouncing with excitement. She made sure to leave it a while before going to check that Stephanie was happy with her meal and was surprised when she saw most of the meal gone. "Oh, have I left it too long to check if your meal was acceptable?"

The change in her persona was a revelation. Stephanie became very animated as she waved her hands around saying "That's the best I've ever tasted, please extend my compliments to your husband and his Nonna of course."

Gabriella nodded graciously and replied "Of course I will. I'll not disturb you further but will return shortly."

At the time she didn't really think much of it as Stephanie replied, "I'll look forward to that."

After giving her time to finish the meal and allow a decent amount of digest time Gabriella returned and asked "A clean plate is always a good sign. Can I get you anything else, another drink perhaps or our dessert menu. I can recommend the home made Gelato, it's another family recipe."

Stephanie held up her hand to stall Gabriella and said "No thank you, desserts aren't my thing. You can call me Steph by the way. I would like to sit and have a word with you. Would you mind joining me?" She could see the younger woman was not comfortable with that, it was a rarity to see staff sat with customers and so Steph said "Or maybe there is somewhere else you'd be more comfortable. An office perhaps?"

Gabriella pulled a face 'I certainly don't want her seeing the pigsty that is the office' she deliberated and instead replied "Hello Steph, I'm Gabriella or just Gabbi. The flat above is where we lived during the renovations of this place and we still have some furniture up there. Why don't we adjourn up there." As Steph stood to follow her Gabbi asked "Would you like me to grab another bottle of the red you liked?"

"Oh yes please" came the enthusiastic reply. Gabbi led the way and took Steph up to the flat and got them seated. As she described it was no longer furnished as a home but there was still a table and chairs to sit at and once drinks were poured Steph started proceedings "I'm not sure how much your husband has told you about me -- I'm often proceeded by a certain reputation -- but I should state from the outset that your establishment won't be suffering from the same withering disparaging commentary that some have. Although I must state those other places deserved the criticism, I want diners to have a positive experience." The look of relief on Gabbi's face was palpable. "That meal was very nice; the service was excellent and the review will reflect that" Steph continued.

Gabbi looked at her and asked, "Why do I sense there is a 'But' just around the corner?"

"How very perceptive of you" Steph replied smirking. "You yourself support your husband superbly and I suspect although he has the talent in the kitchen, the finer touches of this venture are a success because of you but I must ask how far you are willing to go to propel this venture into the stratosphere?" Steph paused to let her words sink in and then delivered the ultimatum "You are a new business start up and have an excellent product that will be reflected in my review -- I am truthful irrespective of what some business owners think of me. Are you happy to receive an acceptable review that people will at least pay attention to?" Another pause for effect. "Or are you willing to do what is necessary to ensure I give you such a glowing review that you will have people queuing out of the door every day of the week and you will need to double your staff head count?"

Steph went silent as Gabbi contemplated what that meant 'It would establish our reputation in a heartbeat that we could farm for years to come. It would mean Luca can accelerate his plans overnight and he can have the kitchen team that he always dreamt of.' "Tempting, very tempting but what would that cost us?" she eventually asked.

"Cost?" questioned Steph. "It would cost you a free meal every so often when I am in the area. No, I don't say these things to bribe people, the only thing it would cost you is your time." Gabbi was supremely confused now and sat there with a suitable expression prompting Steph to continue "You see I'm a lesbian and like the company of women younger than myself -- women like you to be exact. In return for an hour of your time tonight, and occasionally when I'm back in the area, where you let me explore your body and do exactly as I ask, I will give your business the review of the century." As if she had read Gabbi's mind Steph delivered the killer blow "I will guarantee a review so hot, your husband will be able to build the empire of his dreams."

'How did she know that is what Luca had confessed when he branched out on his own' Gabbi contemplated. She looked up into Steph's face as the colour drained from her own face. 'As good as Luca was in the kitchen, and he had delivered enough for an okay review, the destiny of our venture is in my hands.' "How do I know you will deliver on the review?" Gabbi asked.

Steph smirked a little 'She's thinking of it' she mulled in her head. "If I don't deliver then you can out me in the press, I'm sure many of the rival publications would love to see me brought down a peg or two. I promise that everyone who will listen will hear of this place. As well as paper, online and forum reviews I do frequent radio and TV appearances and all will get sick of me mentioning this place by the time I'm done. I also promise to be discreet; I'm not sure what your relationship is like with your husband but I will certainly keep my mouth shut about this. So, what is it to be?"

Gabbi sat silent for some time and Steph was happy to let the silence stretch not wanting to adversely pressure her. Eventually Gabbi nodded, stood up and asked "What do you need me to do. I've never done anything like this and so you might need to coach me."

Steph's smile seemed to spread from ear to ear as she nodded her thanks and said "Thank you, I will ensure that you will enjoy it and you certainly won't regret it. First of all, can you remove your jacket, blouse and trousers please?" Gabbi slowly removed each item and Steph's pulse started to race as each item was removed and more skin was exposed. When she stood back up straight Steph was delighted with the view before her. Gabbi was tall and lithe and yet she had a lovely fleshy butt and her breasts, while not be pendulous, were perfectly sized for her frame. She had dark brown eyes matched with her mousy brown curly shoulder length hair. It was her legs that held Steph's fascination though. Being slightly taller than herself they looked long while being shapely -- the perfect combination in Steph's mind.

She could tell Gabbi was nervous the way she seemed to shake slightly and wring her hands and as she stood up said "Oh my. You are very beautiful." This made Gabbi smile and breath out and seeing this made Steph continue "I promise to try and make this as pleasurable for you as I want for myself. Just seeing you stood there is making me very damp downstairs. Would you mind if I helped removed the rest of your clothing?"

Gabbi said nothing but did nod and so Steph took the step towards her to close the gap between them. She reached behind Gabbi with her left hand and with a very practiced hand sprang the two clasps holding her bra together. With her right hand she reached up and under the cup to gently caress the soft warm flesh that was now ripe for her attention. It was the first time Gabbi had been caressed there by another woman; yes, she had plenty of experience of men doing the same and yet this time was very different. A man's touch, while still nice, wasn't as tender and the difference made her think that actually, she may enjoy this after all.

As Gabbi's small niipple popped up into Steph's palm the older woman shifted from caressing to determined tweaking, taking the rubbery nub between thumb and forefinger. This kind of treatment was sending Gabbi's pulse racing and she found herself disappointed to feel Steph move her hand. The disappointment was short-lived however as all Steph was doing was shifting to the younger woman's other breast so it received the same kind of attention.

Steph was thrilled that Gabbi was being so adaptable. She had confessed she had never done this before and yet she was following Steph's lead at every turn. Her next action was to remove her hand from the younger woman's boobs to flutter it down her flat stomach and worm the fingertips inside the waist of her panties. Instead of rushing things Steph was working her fingers like the expert she was. They grazed across the younger woman's clitoris, sending a series of sudden jolts around her nervous system as it filled out to meet the touch but the fingers continued their journey southwards and grazed along the furrow of her labia. Gabbi tilted her head back and groaned approvingly which further cheered Steph.

Steph's fingertips slipped inside Gabbi prompting the younger woman's legs to buckle in response and she had to reach out and grab hold of Steph's arm as support "Shhh" whispered Steph "You're doing just great. I'm very pleased with you." Patting the tabletop to her side "Why don't you remove your panties and perch yourself on the edge here."

As if in some kind of trance Gabbi followed the instructions to the letter and once she was sat on the edge of the table Steph pulled up a chair in front of her and prised the younger woman's legs apart to reveal the treasure between them. The sight before her was beautiful and Steph instinctive reached out her right hand and gently ran the tip of her fingers along Gabbi's elongated pusssy lips. She had heard of labia hypertrophy -- what woman hadn't -- and she had seen what she thought were large labia majora before but the way Gabbi's splayed lips called her in almost took her breath away.

As the fingertips teased and tickled Gabbi began to squirm and whimper at the touch; this was only exasperated further as Steph used her left hand to gently graze over Gabbi's enflamed right nipple. Steph decided it was cruel to torment her further and so leant forward and captured Gabbi's large flesh clitoris between her lips so that she could suck hard on it as she pulled back slightly. The flesh gave way to spring back making Gabbi whimper further only for Steph to repeat the treatment over and over before she ground her face into Gabbi's delicious pusssy to assault the nub with her tongue.

That did it for Gabbi who grabbed the back of Steph's head and pushed her pussy forward as she cried out her first cliimax. Steph was in no mood to let up and just continued licking her way from Gabbi's clit, down her glorious labia -- where Steph sucked on the lips longingly -- and straight to the source of the tangy juice spread around Gabbi's exposed crotch. Gabbi had little say in the matter and just humped her pelvis in time to the shocks coursing around her body. She still gripped Steph's head so that the older woman's face remained mashed into Gabbi's pussy whose only possible action was to ride this wave until she came again.

Steph sat back down while Gabbi slowly recovered. The younger woman pulled herself up to sit back on the edge with a mixed expression of astonishment and contentment; slowly she pivoted her gaze to Steph and gasped "My god that was good."

Steph's smile spread at the acknowledgement that she had converted one more at least to the bi-sexual movement. She inclined her head and replied "That is only the tip of the iceberg. I'm guessing your husband will be here for some time cleaning and tidying?" Gabbi nodded. "In that case then, what do you say about getting dressed and coming back to my hotel so I can explore further. You can tell your husband that we are going to discuss your business plan as I'm truly interested in seeing this venture prosper?"

Gabbi followed her suggestion and within ten minutes they were walking the short distance to Steph's hotel, armed with another bottle of the red wine she liked. Once inside the door she ordered Gabbi "Strip again for me. I'm about to really rock your world."

Gabbi did as Steph had instructed, who in turn was removing her own clothing 'Mmmm, not bad' she thought once the older woman had disrobed. Gabbi climbed on the bed and propped her head up by rearranging the pillows as she drew her legs up and out to provide Steph with an unadulterated view of her newest conquest. 'Strange how I'm happy to be subservient with her and yet I have to lead the way for Luca' was a new thought. Steph knelt on the foot of the bed as she surveyed the brunette spread out before. She had had prettier conquests and many more subservient but this one was turning to be special on so many levels.

As Steph crawled up the bed, focusing on the peach between Gabbi's legs, she had the look of a person on a mission. Gabbi's pulse still raced on the expectation of what she had felt earlier plus this time, not only did she not feel rushed, she was hoping to try some herself as Steph had also shed her clothing. Now though Steph was curled up between Gabbi's outstretched legs luxuriating in the fact that she had such a delicious creature to play with; when she had left the hotel, she was expecting a very dry and disappointing evening ahead -- goes to show how wrong you can be.

12