Cross Country Taboo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was both ashamed and turned on as I sat there pretending to look at an eBook. This kept up for a few minutes before I lowered my right hand onto my own leg as I held the Kindle with my left. Mom then answered everything for me.

She grabbed my right hand and put it directly on her bare leg about mid-thigh. I couldn't believe it. Mom had essentially made the first definitive move.

Completely nervous, I froze. Although she was telling me with her actions that it was okay, I was still afraid to do anything else. I didn't look over at her, keeping my eyes on the electronic book.

After a few minutes of my hand just resting on her leg, Mom once again acted as the aggressor, grabbing my hand and starting to move it up and down on her leg.

I was stunned as I kept fighting my internal battle of good vs. evil, but it took all of about 10 seconds for evil to finally win. I began to caress her leg of my own volition.

I gently rubbed up and down and moved my hand in circles, causing goosebumps to form on her beautifully tanned thigh. Once again, Mom let out a subtle moan.

This continued for a while as we sat in the back seat. Mom started shaking a bit; I think she was as nervous as I was. My hand inevitably began to move further up her leg towards her pussy.

Her left hand then came over to my crotch. I gasped slightly as Mom began to massage my cock through my jeans. I couldn't believe what was happening. I felt like I was living a fantasy. Suddenly, the music went down and Dad called back to us,

"Hey, your sister wants to stop for something to drink and some road supplies, okay? There's a Sheetz up ahead."

Hearing my dad, we both moved our hands back and straightened up in the seat.

"Okay, honey, that'll be fine," Mom said. She looked over at me and our eyes met. I was overcome with emotion and lust. I wanted to kiss her, but I also felt ashamed.

After hearing my dad, the reality of what we'd been doing set in. I think Mom felt it too as her eyes looked at me with the same expression she had given the art class. Then her hand went to her lips in a shushing gesture just like in the art class.

I was confident that Dad and Chloe couldn't see us in the back or could even hear us with the music playing but nonetheless I was still a bit worried.

Dad pulled the car into the Sheetz, and we all got out, stretching our legs and arms after having traveled for about an hour.

We got drinks and some snacks while Dad topped off the tank of the SUV. We all went to the bathroom. While Mom and Chloe were in the restroom, Dad asked, "So, how are you two getting along back there?"

For a second I didn't know how to answer, but I quickly caught myself and said, "Good, it's nice to spend some time with Mom. But we're mostly just reading our Kindles. I was even thinking about taking a nap."

"Okay, but maybe you want to talk to your mother, Jason. You might be leaving home soon, and the two of you have been acting weird around each other for a while. Maybe it's time you two got over whatever it is between you two?"

I was shocked that even my dad had noticed the tension between Mom and me. How did he know? And if he knew it...then Chloe must know too?

"S-sure Dad we'll try to talk." Then I added, "Could you keep the radio up though? I don't want Chloe to know what Mom and I are talking about. She's got enough things to worry about with the move and all."

"Got ya covered, son," Dad said with a wink.

'Sometimes Dad was an ass, but other times he could be a pretty okay guy,' I thought. Little did he know what had been going on in the back seat just minutes before.

Neither he nor I knew it at that moment, but he would be unknowingly helping me to seduce my mom. The music was the perfect cover.

We all climbed back into the Expedition, only now Mom sat a little further away from me, and she didn't make eye contact with me.

I quickly figured that she felt guilty about what had happened before and I didn't try to press anything. I was a little hurt, though. Almost like when you don't know if a girl likes you or not.

We sat there for a few minutes not saying a word. Dad turned up the radio a bit, and I was confident that neither he nor my sister could now see or hear anything in the back seat.

Remember, we were way in the back of the huge SUV. Finally, I looked over at Mom and said, "Dad wants us to talk."

She looked over at me for a second and then turned back forward, "About what?" she questioned flatly.

"About the weirdness between us."

Again, she sharply looked at me, only this time she didn't turn away. "He knows?" she said, wide eyed.

"No no not about any of..." my voice trailed away. I didn't know how to verbalize it, so I just continued.

"He knows that you and I have been acting strange lately is all, and he thought we should talk about it."

She didn't say anything as she processed the information. She turned forward again and slowly said,

"H-how did you feel in the art class?"

I was dumbfounded. This was not the question I had expected her to ask. I paused for a second and closed my eyes, figuring there was no use in lying at this point.

"At first I was shocked. Actually, I'm still a little dazed thinking about it. But after a while I got..." I stopped, unable to go on.

"You what?" she asked, turning back to me with an expression of interest.

"I..I got turned on," I finally said. Now it was my turn to look away, my cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"Tell me more," Mom said, now turning herself toward me.

"Well, I was supposed to be just drawing your form. But I don't think there was a guy in class that could focus on his artwork. Mom, you really do have a phenomenal body," I said.

She blushed and said, "Go on."

"I did my best to try and draw, but I was too fucked up over the situation to actually draw anything but an outline."

Seeing her puzzled look, I added, "Well, I started to really get turned on. I-I got hard." I looked up at her; she was still staring at me only now she was biting her lip.

I continued, "I didn't know what to do or feel. On the one hand here was this sexy woman naked right in front of me, but on the other hand she was my mom! What the hell was I supposed to do? I knew I was expected to draw you and keep sex out of it, but I was so turned on I couldn't help it. But I was also ashamed because...you know..."

She shook her head, "No, what?"

I replied "You know. You're my..." I paused, "my mom. I'm not supposed to get turned on by my own mother." There, I said it. The elephant in the room or, in this case, the car, was out.

She didn't say anything for a minute then asked, "Jason, have you been fantasizing about me?"

I was flabbergasted. My jaw dropped open; I didn't know what to say. Mom just let the question hang out there for a bit. I looked down towards my feet in embarrassment and whispered,

"Yes."

I kept my eyes down for a long while until I felt a hand on my shoulder and Mom turned me toward her. Still not looking up, I heard her say,

"Fuck it."

She lifted my head up and said, "Jason, I have a confession to make as well. Now look at me, honey."

I did, and she said, "Ever since that day in the bathroom all I can think about is your huge cock."

My eyes widened, "What?" She smiled and nodded.

"It's true, and if I am really honest, it had been building before that. Honey, that day in the art class I was stunned to see you too. I knew you took classes there, but I didn't know you took art classes."

I smiled, "Yeah, I only took it because of my creative writing teacher and, really, I'm not that good, so there was never anything to really talk about. Mom, I never knew you modeled."

She smiled, "It's something I keep secret from even your father. If he knew he would go ballistic but I enjoy it, and since we're being so honest, I like watching boys get all worked up over me.

It made me feel young and desired again." She looked down for a second and sighed. Then she said, "I know it's wrong, but I liked the way you looked at me too."

She glanced up front toward Dad. Even though we couldn't see him, I knew who she was looking at. "Your father hasn't looked at me that way in a long time. Then there was that day at the pool. Do you remember?"

I smiled, "Ah, yeah, how could I forget?" Now she smiled.

"The truth is, I was looking at you first." Now she blushed. "After I caught you looking at me, I thought I would give you another show," she said sheepishly.

"I'm embarrassed to say it now, and I knew it was wrong, but I just couldn't help myself." Then she gave me a seductive smile and said, "And by the way, you have a pretty good body too." My cheeks were beet red now, and I didn't know how to respond.

Both of us having confessed to each other, we just sat there for a minute, neither of us knowing how to proceed from there.

Finally, I said nervously, "Mom, what did you mean when you said all you could think about was my..." I didn't finish, couldn't actually say the word to her.

"Cock," she said matter-of-factly. I blushed again.

"Yes, cock."

She looked up front again and then turned back to me and said. "Ah, shit I'm going to hell for this. How 'bout I just show you what I'm talking about?"

With that, she grabbed me and kissed me. Mom and I, of course, had kissed before, but not like this. This was a kiss no mother should ever give to her son. It was passionate and rough, both of us giving into our forbidden desires as our mouths locked.

Our tongues explored each other's mouths as we embraced. There was something primal and intense about our kiss. We both knew at that moment how wrong it was, but we didn't care.

Months of built up lust and desire came out in that instant. We both forgot about where we were and just gave into our taboo desires.

My hand went to her breasts as we kissed and soon I had my hand inside of her tank top, feeling her incredible nipples.

Mom was not wearing a bra, and her hard nipples felt fantastic as my fingers gently caressed her aureoles. She let out a soft moan of pleasure as I played with her hard nipples.

We continued to make out for a minute or two, finally coming apart and looking each other directly in the eyes.

"Wow," I said smiling.

"Wow indeed," she said. The tension between us was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I was in heaven. This was happening. I couldn't believe it.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time," Mom said.

"Me too," I said and kissed her again. At first, she gave in and kissed me back, once again our mutual lust and passion taking over. Then she pulled away.

"Wait honey. We should stop. This is too much. I shouldn't have let things go this far." She looked up towards the front.

"Your father and sister are right there and I'm your mother."

I too looked up front and sighed, "You're right I guess."

Mom, seeing my crestfallen look, put a hand on my cheek. "I'm sorry baby, but it's just too much." She moved back to the seat a few inches to where she was before and tried to settle in.

I did my best to get comfortable as well. The problem for me was that my cock was rock hard at this point, and I just couldn't get relaxed.

I kept squirming in my seat, trying to adjust myself a few times.

The combination of looking over at Mom's great legs and the near miss we just had kept my cock raging in my pants. Finally, Mom reached into her purse and grabbed a few tissues.

"Here, baby, go ahead and take of that," she said, handing me the tissues and pointing towards my crotch.

"What? Right here?" I said looking around.

She sighed as if she was coming to a decision then she turned to me and smiled. "Nobody can see back here honey, and I don't mind. You really do look uncomfortable."

I was once again dumbstruck. Mom was giving me permission to jack off right in front of her in a moving car with my dad and sister only feet away in the front.

"Are you sure Mom? You know what I'm going to do?" I asked, wanting to be entirely sure that my next action was sanctioned.

"Yes, baby, go ahead. It's okay. I promise." She smiled but now there was a different look on her face, one of hunger and anticipation.

She bit her lip seductively. "Go ahead, Jason, it's okay."

Waiting for just a second, I took a deep breath and then reached down and unbuttoned my pants. Then I slowly unzipped my fly.

"ZZZZZZZZIIIIIIPPPPP."

Slowly the sound of my zipper coming down filled the backseat. I looked up towards the front as it sounded louder than I wanted it too but nobody seemed to notice as the music was still playing loud up there.

I looked over at her as I finished unzipping my fly and spread open my jeans. With no jeans to confine it, my cock was now straining against my boxers, and there was a wet spot from the pre-cum directly at the tip of the fly.

"Keep going, baby," Mom said eagerly.

With my heart pounding, I reached into my boxers and released my rock-hard cock. Mom gasped as my dick was now out and in its full glory.

The mushroom head was purple it was so hard. Slowly, I reached my hand down and began to stroke my cock up and down.

I looked over at Mom's perfect legs as I moved my hand up and down on my dick. I was in absolute heaven sitting there with my rigid cock out, slowly stroking, looking at my mother's beautiful tanned legs.

She dangled her shoe off the end of her toes and then finally let it drop to the floor of the car.

Then she uncrossed her legs and leaned back onto the seat, running her hand up and down her tits and flat belly. I realized she was as turned on by this as I was.

Soon, it became clear that Mom wasn't just going to let me jack off in front of her, but she was going to give me a show. I was in heaven.

"Oh god this is so naughty," she whispered.

Mom never took her eyes off my cock as I continued to stroke my dick right next to her in the car.

I kept slowly stroking for a few minutes, just taking in the site of my mother's fantastic body.

I began to work faster as I watched Mom run her hands up and down her body next to me on the seat. Then Mom grabbed the bottom of her tank top and began to move it up her body.

She brought it up to the bottom of her tits, revealing her sexy navel and flat tummy. She looked up into my eyes and said. "More?"

"Oh fuck please," I said, furiously stroking my cock now. Mom started to lift her shirt higher, almost revealing the nipples beneath, and stopped.

"Are you sure, honey?" she smiled seductively.

"Oh come on, please, Mom," I begged.

"Okay, but only if you're sure," she smiled wickedly. "Are you really sure honey?" Mom teased.

"Oh, Jesus, Mom, please," I said, needing to see her tits as I ferociously jacked my cock next to her.

With that, she pulled her tank top completely off, revealing her perfect tits to me. The site of her flawless breasts and nipples had me speeding towards orgasm.

If my dad or sister had looked back at that moment, they would have seen my mom's arms go up, and her shirt come off.

I was pounding my cock desperately now, wanting - no, needing - to cum. Then I heard Mom say something under her breath, "Oh shit, I'm going to hell."

She reached over and grabbed my hand - the same hand that was stroking my cock.

"M-Mom what are you doing?" I asked both in surprise and frustration. I had been so close before she stopped me. I could feel my sperm rising in my cock. Now it began to subside.

"Take off your pants, honey," Mom said, adjusting herself on the seat.

"O-Okay," I said, lifting my ass up and sliding my jeans and boxers over my wet and rigid cock. I kicked off my shoes and pulled them completely off now.

"Now lean back against the door facing me," Mom instructed. I was sure I knew what was going to happen next and I wasn't disappointed.

I was now leaning against the driver's side of the car with no pants on facing my mother with a rigid cock. Mom climbed onto the seat and laid onto her belly, her huge tits pressing against the seat and her head in my lap.

"Oh fuck I can't believe I'm about to do this." Mom said.

"Oh my god," I moaned as her tongue reached out and licked the tip of my cock. I jumped a bit at the feeling of her tongue on my dick. Quickly, I looked up towards the front of the car and was satisfied that nobody could see what was going on.

I pulled up my shirt, exposing my stomach.

Then Mom started to slowly lick my cock. She worked her tongue down towards my balls and then took each one in her mouth, making a popping sound as she released each swollen ball from her lips.

With her left hand, she unhurriedly massaged my cock up and down while she licked and sucked my balls.

This was beyond incredible. I had never been given a blowjob like this before. Some of the girls I had been with were pretty good, but I realized I was now in the presence of a master.

Mom really knew how to prolong the fellatio.

After finishing with my balls, she licked up the shaft and ran her tongue all around the ridge of the tip, making a complete circle around the mushroom head.

Mom was fantastic! I felt shivers of pleasure run up and down my spine because of what Mom was doing to my cock.

Then Mom truly blew my mind. She raised her head above my cock and took a deep breath, bringing her entire head down upon my dick. The incredible feeling of my cock sliding over my mom's tongue and deep into the back of her throat made me involuntarily moan.

I couldn't believe it - my own mother was deep throating me and it felt beyond incredible. I thrust my hips upward and drove my cock even further down Mom's throat.

Her eyes went wide and she made a sound that was muffled by my huge cock inside of her mouth.

Unbelievably she held it there for at least a minute before finally withdrawing her head and coming up for air.

"HUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!"

The sound of her gasping for air. Then she began to cough and choke, spitting on my cock. A line of saliva ran from her mouth back down to my cock. She kept stroking it up and down with her fresh spit. The volume on the music up front went down, and my dad asked worriedly, "What's wrong back there?"

"N-nothing Dad. Mom's soda just went down the wrong pipe. She's ok now." Mom didn't respond because she had gone back to sucking my cock. I was barely able to talk it felt so good.

"I think she just tried to drink too fast." Mom had gagged herself on my cock again and then came back up coughing and spitting once more. The sounds of her caused my dad to become even more worried.

"Liz, are you alright?" Dad asked my mom. Mom quickly responded, her hand still jacking my cock.

"Y-yeah I'm okay honey I just swallowed too much is all." The innuendo was not lost on me.

"Are you sure? Sounds like you were really choking." Mom then quickly wiped the spit from her chin as best she could and turned around on the seat.

Then she poked her head around and smiled up at my dad, careful to only poke her head around as she was still topless.

"I'm okay, honey, thanks. I feel better now. It just went down the wrong pipe like Jason said." Her hand couldn't quite reach my cock in the position she was in, but she gently rubbed my calf and foot as she spoke to my dad.

"Okay." Satisfied, he turned the music back up and went back to concentrating on the road.

Mom turned back to me and looked at me as we both giggled a little after the close call.

I noticed some saliva that she had missed dripping off her chin. I wonder if Dad had seen. He probably thought it was just from Mom choking on her pop.

I looked down at my now very wet and raging cock and said, "Well, are you gonna finish what you started?"

Mom smiled devilishly and lay back down on the seat, her head diving back into my lap. She went back to sucking my cock with a ferocity now, working it with her mouth, tongue and hands. Then I heard my sister ask,