Cross Country Taboo Ch. 04

Story Info
Jason and Liz have more fun in the backseat.
10k words
4.63
176.3k
248

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
richman3
richman3
1,821 Followers

Dear readers, once again I highly advise reading parts 1-3 before reading this part as the events pick up exactly where part 3 left off. One other note, I know I promised to go back to Chloe and Bill. However, I just can't let go of my two lovers in the backseat. So, this part will focus mostly on them again. Chloe and her dad will return in part 5.

Elizabeth

**************

Still licking my son's cum off my fingers, I ran my other hand up and down his chiseled abs and chest. Completely spent, Jason, collapsed onto the seat next to me. I moved over to him, and he put his arms around me.

I was content. A feeling of complete satisfaction overcame me, and my eyes soon got heavy. Both of us were completely naked, and we soon fell asleep in each other's arms in the back seat of the big Ford Expedition.

Sometime later I awoke, and I heard somebody talking faintly. Slowly opening my eyes and stretching I looked around. I noticed two things. It was now fully dark, and the car was no longer moving. Then I heard the voice again. "Come on you two wake up we are here." I heard my husband's slightly aggravated voice from the front of the vehicle. I looked down and gasped. "Oh shit."

Realizing that I was still naked, I looked over at Jason, and he was just stirring a little bit; he too was unclothed. I moved his arm from around me and shook him.

"Get up," I whispered loudly. His eyes fluttered open, and he looked at me and smiled.

"Okay, honey," I called to my husband as I began to scramble around looking for my clothes.

Jason's eyes opened wide as he finally realized the situation. "I'm gonna go into the office and get us a couple of rooms," Bill said as he opened the door of the car, causing the interior lights to go on. "Hurry," I said to Jason, as he too was now actively trying to put his clothes back on.

I glanced out the window at my husband as he walked towards the office. I said a silent wish that he wouldn't turn around to look at us. Even in the dark, there was no way that anybody actively considering the backseat of our car wouldn't notice that both my son and I were still very much naked. I had no idea how I would explain things to Bill if he noticed us.

As I scrambled to pull up my shorts, I kept an eye on Bill as he walked over to the office. Thankfully, he never looked back towards the car. As I got my shorts back up, I realized something else. I had no button.

"Shit," I said aloud as I fumbled to try and keep them up. How the fuck was I going to walk from the car to the room without anybody noticing that my shorts were unbuttoned?

The only thing that might help me was that they were a little tight. I could perhaps walk to the room without them falling, but there was no way I could hide the openness of the shorts. The area just above my pussy between my belly and vagina was completely open, and the skin was very visible.

As I pondered this, I heard my daughter from the front of the car.

"What the hell are you guys doing back there?"

"N-nothing," Jason said unconvincingly as he put his shirt back on. He looked down onto the floor and found his shoes, and he quickly began to put them back on his feet.

"Just don't worry about it, Chloe." I snapped. "We just woke up is all." Though my tone wasn't convincing, I hoped it was enough to keep her from asking any more questions.

"Are you sure you guys don't need any help?" she asked as I heard her unbuckling her seat belt.

"NO," I said much louder than I wanted to.

"Alright, shit," Chloe said, chagrined. "I was only trying to help. Be a bitch, why don't you." I felt bad for snapping at her, but her response immediately pissed me off.

"Just stay there," I retorted. "We are fine, and mind your own business." I still felt bad about yelling at her, but I couldn't let her see us like this. Jason was now almost dressed, but I was still half naked. I couldn't find my shirt. "Dammit," I said again as I scanned the floor looking for my t-shirt.

Finally, I saw it peeking out from underneath the seat in front. I leaned over and grabbed it. As I did, I felt Jason's hand on my bare back. I looked up at him and smiled. He gently moved his hand up and down my naked skin. Then I leaned back up. I pulled my t-shirt up over my head and put it on. It was short and tight. I tried to pull it over the gap in the shorts, but the shirt was just too short to reach.

I found my flip flops and used my toes to put them back on my feet. My mind racing, I looked out the window and saw Bill returning to the car. I looked over at Jason.

"You've got to distract them when we get out of the car," I whispered. He looked at me puzzled then I pointed down at my bare skin above my pussy.

He laughed. "Oh, shit did I do that?" He said. Angrily I said. "Yes, now how the hell am I supposed to walk around like this?" He smiled again and then I did too. "Come on please." I pleaded.

"Okay okay," He said still chuckling. My husband got back into the car and pulled forward. Bill moved our car over towards a parking space in front of a door. "Okay everyone get out, and I will park after we get some luggage out."

Chloe immediately got out of the car and headed towards the back. Jason moved forward with me close behind. He tried to block my view from Bill as we opened the door. As soon as my feet hit the pavement, I moved closer to the car doing everything I could to hide. Jason moved towards the back and helped Chloe open the door and get our suitcases out. I remained on the side of the car my waist out of view of both Chloe and my husband. I hoped anyway.

Jason quickly found my suitcase and handed it back to me. I grabbed it and held the case in front of my crotch. After Jason and Chloe got, their luggage Bill said. "Honey come here, and I'll give you the room keys." I froze not knowing what to do. I couldn't risk getting close to him. Then Jason saved me. "That's okay dad I got 'em." He said and ran around to the driver's side door.

I looked over, and Chloe was staring at me. She had a very strange expression on her face. "Did you have fun in the backseat with Jason, mom?" she asked with a weird glint in her eye.

"Sure, it was a load of fun listening to your brother snore," I said, trying to cover.

She smiled. "I bet it was."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said a little annoyed.

"Nothing," she said. "I just thought maybe you two had a chance to bond over the last few hundred miles that's all." The way she said "bond" caused my heart to beat a little faster. Did she know something? Or was she just being her usual bitchy self?

"Dad just said that you two had to talk about a few things," she said. "I was wondering if you two talked is all?"

Again, she emphasized the word "talk." I was more than a little suspicious especially because I was standing there with my pussy hanging out.

"Yes, we talked," I said flatly.

"Okay," she said, smiling. Her manner seemed to indicate that she was dropping the questions. I sighed in relief. Jason came over and handed me my room key while Bill pulled the car away.

"Here mom," he said. "You better get your bags inside they look heavy." He winked.

"Chloe, do you need any help with yours?" Jason said, walking over to her. She handed him her bag, and they headed inside. I quickly followed. Eventually, we arrived at our rooms, and my two kids went inside theirs. I had to set my bag down to use my key nervous I looked around, and thankfully nobody was near. I quickly used the key and went inside. I sat the bags down onto the bed and breathed a sigh of relief.

"That was way too fucking close Liz," I said out loud and to myself.

Realizing that Bill would be here soon, I hurriedly stripped out of my clothes and put on a robe. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it, and Bill stood there.

"Wow, you must really have wanted to get out of those clothes," he said as he moved past me.

"I'm gonna take a shower," I said, moving towards the bathroom. Then, just as a sort of test I removed my robe and threw it onto the bed. I stood there naked in front of my husband for a few seconds.

He barely glanced up at me as he said, "You better take a towel with you. I don't trust these motel towels." He handed me one from one of the suitcases sighing I took it and headed into the bathroom.

"You didn't even look at me," I thought to myself.

The evening was pretty much uneventful. Bill took the car and got us all a pizza. Jason and Chloe ate in their room while we ate in ours. My husband and I told them they could order a movie if they wanted and we parted ways until morning. Both Bill and I went to bed early as we were equally exhausted for different reasons but still very tired.

My thoughts kept me up late as my mind was in turmoil over the events of the day. I had been more immoral with my son in the backseat of our car than I ever had been with Bill in our marriage. The thought both scared and aroused me.

I looked over at Bill sleeping and sighed. We hadn't been intimate for a long time, but I didn't hate him. He was a good man and a good provider. In fact, this move and promotion were going to make things better for our family. Knowing all of this I still couldn't get the feeling of my son's massive cock out of my mind I realized I was completely infatuated with my son.

Then I thought about the implications of everything that had happened and almost happened. What if Bill hadn't called back to wake us up? What if he had instead waited until after he got the keys and sent Chloe back to wake us up or worse crawled back himself.

I shook my head in shame thinking about what would have happened if he had caught us lying there naked on the backseat wrapped in each other's arms. Dried sperm on my pussy and all over the seat. It would have ruined not only my marriage but my family.

How would Chloe react to that? She would hate me forever. Bill would be both furious and disgusted at my actions. Divorce would be the least of my problems if people found out about what happened. Sure, we were moving to a new town, but we still had friends and family. I would be the disgrace of the family. I had knowingly committed incest with my son.

Then my thoughts turned to what did happen. Again, I was torn, thinking about how Jason had cum inside of me. The thought had my pussy dripping wet as I sat in bed next to my husband. What were the implications of that?

It had been at least three weeks since my period, and I knew the chances were good I might be ovulating. So why had I told him to do that? I didn't know. Did I want to have a baby with my son? That would be catastrophic, or would it?

Eventually, while lying there, I realized I had been so caught up in the moment that suggesting my son cum inside of me must have been some crazy way to further increase the intensity of what we were doing.

Thinking about all of these things as I lay there, I finally made a decision. I wasn't going to fuck my son again. I couldn't. Even though it had been beyond satisfying, I simply couldn't risk it again. Jason would probably be hurt, but I knew I had to be the adult and stop things now.

I also decided to try and find a pregnancy test somewhere along the way and find out for sure. If I needed to do something I needed to do it soon. Finally settling on a course of action, I fell into a nice deep sleep.

At one point during the night, I awoke to a sound. I reached over and felt only a pillow where my husband should be. Rolling over I saw a light on in the bathroom. He probably just had to pee, I told myself and turned back over falling right back to sleep.

The morning came, and I woke up feeling pretty good. I knew what I had to do and I was determined to follow through. I had a weak moment in the shower where my thoughts once again turned to my son, but I pushed those away and resolved to take steps to limit my temptation.

We all ate breakfast at the complimentary fruit and cereal bar. Bill announced that he wanted to make better time today. He said that he was distracted yesterday and we fell a little behind schedule. Chloe didn't seem like her usual moody self, in fact, she seemed downright happy until I made my announcement.

"I'm going to ride up front today," I said. Chloe immediately stopped playing with her phone and looked up at me.

"But you can't mom," she said as if it were a fact.

"Sure, I can and I will," I said flatly.

"But . . .." She stopped. "I like riding up front with daddy," she said, almost whining.

"I want to talk to your father," I said undeterred.

Jason had a puzzled look on his face. He even looked a little sad, but he didn't say anything. Chloe spoke again.

"You can't, mom," she pleaded. "I got everything all set up for myself there, and I like to look out the front window."

"I don't care. I want to ride up front today," I said, realizing I almost sounded like my daughter.

"It's not fair," she said and stormed away towards the bathroom.

Then Bill spoke. "Honey, why don't you just let her have her way?" he asked. "You know how she gets. She will just complain the whole time and drive everyone else crazy. I really do want to try and make some time today, and I just don't see how I am going to do that with Chloe complaining the entire trip."

Then Jason chimed into the conversation.

"Besides mom, don't we have more to talk about today?" he asked, the innuendo clear in his words.

I looked at both, and, finally, I sighed in resignation.

"Okay, fine," I said. I realized I couldn't protest anymore without drawing suspicion. It seemed the day wasn't starting off how I had planned at all. Chloe returned from the bathroom, and Bill told her the news. She instantly brightened and turned to me.

"Thanks, mom. I promise to be as helpful as I can be from now on."

I looked at her, not understanding what she meant by her statement, but she seemed happy and, amazingly, joined the rest of us in the conversation for the remainder of the meal.

Climbing back into the car, we all settled into our seats. I glanced down at the back seat and noticed the dried cum from yesterday. In our hurry to get dressed we had forgotten to clean up. I pulled a couple of wet naps from my purse and wiped down the seat as best as I could.

The back of the car still smelled of sex and a part of me was turned on by it. I tried, I really did, but my thoughts immediately returned to yesterday as I cleaned the seat and looked over at my son. "God his cock was great," I thought to myself. In terms of size, he was about as big as his father, maybe even a little thicker, but it was the stamina on that boy that got me.

Jason sure knew how to use what God had given him in a way that his father never did.

"Dammit stop it, Liz," I scolded myself internally.

We were soon underway, and the car was relatively quiet today. This was a stark comparison to yesterday when the volume on the radio had blasted for most of the trip. Jason and I both pulled out our Kindles and started to read. I actually started to get into my book.

Some time passed, and I thought maybe my plan would work. Then, at one point I looked over at Jason, and he smiled at me. I returned the smile without thinking. He took this as an invitation, and he scooted over to get closer to me. I felt his hand on my bare leg again.

This was exactly how things had begun yesterday. I got goosebumps, and I allowed it for a few seconds before I sighed and moved his hand away.

"No, Jason," I said.

He looked at me. Then he moved his hand back to my leg again. I quickly moved it away.

"I said no." This time I said it more sternly.

His brow furrowed, and he looked towards the front and then whispered, "What's with you today? First, you don't want to ride back here. Now you keep moving my hand."

He looked at me, expecting an answer of some kind. I sighed again and spoke in a whisper.

"Look, honey, what happened yesterday was great. Phenomenal, even, but it can't happen again. Okay?" I said, looking him in the eye.

"It's simply too risky," I said, pointing up front at Bill and Chloe.

He looked at me, puzzled. "I'm not afraid of Dad," he said.

I shook my head.

"It's not about that. It's about everything. There is too much to lose. It simply can't happen again."

Jason looked crestfallen, and my heart broke for him. He was simply too young to really understand. At 19, he couldn't comprehend the realities of life -- how what we did could have major consequences.

"Look, honey, I'm sorry but we just can't okay." I tried to be firm.

He looked at me. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked. Again, I felt sorry for him.

"No honey, it's just the situation there is too much to lose, and it's my fault anyway. I should never have allowed things to go that far."

I put my hand on the side of his face. He grabbed my hand and kissed my fingers. I immediately felt a tingle in my pussy. Shaking my head, I pulled my hand away.

"We just . . .." I said, pausing. "We just can't do it again, okay? We will always have that little secret between us, but it can't happen again. Okay?" I said it firmly. "Now move back over to your side of the seat."

He slowly did as I instructed.

"Okay, mom, but I don't think you understand," he said and moved away.

Now it was my turn to look puzzled.

"What do you mean, 'understand?'" I asked.

He shook his head. "This is the way you want it, so you don't get to ask," my son said.

I became a little angry. "This isn't a game, Jason. Now tell me what you mean," I said resolutely.

"I mean that you don't understand that I get it," he said, looking into my eyes again. "You think I can't realize the implications of what happened and the consequences of our actions, but I do. It's you who doesn't grasp what yesterday really meant," he said.

Now I was puzzled. "What are you talking about?"

"I mean you, and I are meant to be," he said flatly. "I love you mom not just like a son, and you love me, you just don't want to admit it to yourself."

I looked at him, surprised.

"Think about it, mom," he continued. "The last several months -- everything that has happened between us and maybe even before that. What happened yesterday wasn't just some spur of the moment thing. You and I have been dancing around each other for a long time.

The opportunity just had never presented itself until now, that's all." He looked right into my eyes now. "Think about it. The art class and everything that happened after. Don't tell me you didn't go home immediately after that and play with yourself."

I gasped for a second. How did Jason know that? We hadn't even talked about it yesterday before everything happened.

"Then there was the time you came to my room naked and later the pool. Do you remember?" he asked.

"Of course," I said. "We talked about it a little yesterday."

Then there was the day in the bathroom when you came in while I was shaving," he said. "You watched my dick get hard, and then as you were leaving, you said to yourself how big it was. So, you see, mom, this wasn't just something that happened. Things had been building long before that."

I looked at him, not saying anything. He was right. I had been fantasizing about him for a while. I just didn't want to admit it to myself, and yesterday I just had simply let go. I had allowed things to happen that I probably shouldn't have, but a part of me knew it felt right.

Sure, he was my son, but Jason made me feel different. He made me feel like I was 20 years old again. The logical part of my brain knew that this was just some kind of animal attraction to a man who looked a lot like the man I had married and who made me feel like my husband did when we first met. It wasn't love as he had said, but it was something very strong. Or was it love? I wasn't sure anymore. My son had thrown a wrench into my well-laid plans.

richman3
richman3
1,821 Followers