Cross-Dresser - Awakening

Story Info
Sam enjoys his fancy dress costume a little too much.
869 words
4.45
17.8k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam woke still dressed in his fancy dress from last night's party. He went along with his wife that they should go as characters from Rocky Horror but he had not realised how much he would enjoy the feel of nylons against his skin.

He checked the drive, his wife had gone to work, good. Carefully he undressed, allowing each stocking to slide off slowly and slipping from his panties and corset he quickly showered. Searching the bathroom he found his wife's hair removal cream and smeared it all over his legs until all traces of hair had been removed.

Returning to the bedroom Sam picked up a stocking and watched with delight as it slid down his smooth thigh, he slipped the black silky panties on, carefully tucking his cock into the crotch, as he had the night before, so he showed no sign of a bulge, yet. The corset and suspender belt followed, then his eyes widened as each stocking was rolled and slowly brought to full length onto his thighs, clipping on each suspender. Lastly he slipped into the pair of kitten heel ankle boots and ran his palms from ankle to thigh moaning softly at the sensation of nylon against his flesh.

He rose and paraded around the bedroom stopping only to admire himself in the full length mirror, it was then that his cock began to thicken. A sudden, exquisite pain shot along it's length as it became fully hard and it struggled to release itself from where Sam had safely tucked it. He reached below with the intention of releasing his cock from it's torment but instead lay on the bed massaging his rod and arching his back at each new bolt of pain. Sam's fingertip began slowly rubbing the tip of his cock until it was wet and strands of precum could be lifted from his panties.

Sam had never felt so good and yet been so bad, he began to thrust his hips as he pressed onto his manhood as if he was inside his wife's pussy, edging closer and closer, he bit his lower lip as he was driven wilder by the nylons and satin, just another few seconds and 'shit who's at the door'.

Slowly he peered down the stairs, phew, only the mail. Sam's movement from the bed had eased the pain as his cock slipped from the crotch of his undies, he again saw himself in the mirror and reached under the satin and began to slowly wank, harder and faster. He tottered on his heels until finally he fell onto the bed and his cock exploded. Cum soaked his hand and a dark stain was left on his panties, Sam closed his eyes and milked his cock until he could stand no more of the mind sapping orgasm he had just had. He lay back and felt his cock still pumping as he traced his finger down the corset, rubbing his nipples, causing even more cock pumping and sighs of pleasure as he ran his hands down his stockinged thighs,

'MMMMmmmmm that feels so good'

Sam opened his eyes in panic, 'Christ this lots got to be back at the hire shop by tonight' Quickly he undressed, he could see cum stains on every garment he had worn, it's smell, the heat and feel made his cock harden again. Unable to control himself he slid a stocking over his hand and wanked again, slowly at first then harder and faster until another, even more mind blowing orgasm went through him as he soiled his outfit once again. Sam fell to his knees beads of swat on his forehead and gasping for breath until the final waves of pure pleasure finally left him.

Carefully Sam bundled the Rocky Horror costume into a bag and hid it under the bed, he had a plan, but a risky one. He showered again and enjoyed his still pulsing cock as he soaped and rinsed it, dressing in jeans and top he carefully folded his wife's fancy dress costume and drove down to the store. He span the assistant a yarn that his costume had been damaged at the party and he was willing to for go his deposit and buy the Rocky Horror costume from the store. Smiling as he left he got back into the car he looked at his face in the mirror, he had got away with it, and, once washed, he could dress in nylons and satin anytime he was alone and relive those fantastic pleasures of wearing feminine clothes, or so he thought for as he arrived home, he saw his wife's car on the drive, the bedroom light was on, with the curtains drawn, 'strange' he thought 'Penny normally just crashes in front of the TV until I've made dinner'.

Sam turned his key in the lock, opened the door and went inside, no sign of Penny downstairs so he called out her name, he was not prepared for the response.

'What the hell have you been up to you dirty little slut?'

Like this story, inspire me to write chapter 2 and see what fate awaits Sam as he slowly climbs the stairs