Cross-Dresser - Awakening Pt. 08

Story Info
Samantha finds love in her search for Penny's sex slaves.
1.9k words
4.63
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was woken early by the phone, 'Hello.'

'Don't you hello me bitch, where's Susie?' She span Penny the same yarn as she told Gerry. 'HHMMMmmm OK, but what about Ginger, I've rang my office and she's never there.'

Samantha thought quickly, 'Oh, as your away she's been seconded to accompany the chairman to some out of town conference.'

Penny blew her of top, 'I'll deal with both of them when I return, and I hope your being good.'

Samantha crossed her fingers 'Of course Mistress, I've led such a quiet life and I miss you so much.' The line went quiet and she hoped that she hadn't pushed things too far.

'Alright slut, I will see you Friday.' The line went dead.

Samantha felt sorry for Joanna, for it was she who would now face Penny's wrath. As she was awake Samantha started searching through the house looking for a clue to the identity of the elusive Lo. She tried every phone book, old diaries, in fact all the paperwork she could find, but found nothing. Samantha thought she would never find her, then she glanced at the house notice board, a business card:

Home Beauty Treatment

Hair, Nails, Make-up

All in the comfort of your own home

Phone Louise on +044 57689342243

'Bingo.'

Samantha made the call. She never got a chance to speak 'Yes Mistress Penny, I'll be over right away, thank you Mistress,' and the voice was gone.

Samantha quickly checked her list, control by silk.

She made a beeline for Penny's bedroom 'Silk silk silk where's her silk?' She pulled out her underwear draw and found a pair of cream, silk French Knickers with matching chemise. Then in what Penny called her kinky draw, a pair of long, silk gloves.

Samantha barely had time to make the bed and settle downstairs when a van pulled up outside.

Still only wearing her baby doll nightie and panties she peeped through the blinds.

A heavily made up, very flustered Louise struggled towards the door with all her wares. She was 30ish, wearing a 1950s style dress and heels. Samantha waited for the bell then opened the front door, 'Hello, can I help you?'

'I'm here for Mistr... ermm Ms Penny.' said a wide eyed Louise

'She's not here, but if your Louise I could sure use your help.'

It was a relaxed Louise who joined Samantha, 'What can I do for you?'

'I'd love a facial' said Samantha settling in the recliner chair waiting for Louise to began the treatment. It was so relaxing that Samantha almost forgot what Louise was really there for. She carefully pulled on a glove and waited for Louise to come around to her front.

'Right my darling let's deal with those sweet cheeks of youRRRSSSSSSss.'.A silken hand was slowly stroking Louise's calf, she moaned softly as it got higher, her knee, inner thigh and 'OH that's just heavenly.'

Samantha had noticed that everything Louise wore was cotton, now for the silk. 'Does this do something for you honey?' Louise just sighed louder, wincing as Samantha stroked around her cotton panties.

Realization suddenly snapped Louise out of the spell, 'What, I.. I..I must leave, you mustn't touch Mistress Penny's property.' Samantha acted quickly and slipped her fingers under the cotton. Louise cried out in pain, Samantha stopped and slipped Louise's panties from her hips, what she saw horrified her, she never thought Penny could be so cruel.

Removing her glove she cupped Louise's clitty. Around the base of the shaft and strapped to her sacs was a tight leather collar, inside the collar were sharp metal spikes which dug into Louise every time she was aroused.

She sat Louise down and ran to the the refrigerator, returning with a cube of ice which she rubbed over the firm flesh. Louise's clitty slowly softened so the spikes were no longer impaling her, she got up to leave.

'Do you really want to wear that?' asked Samantha.

'Well no of course not, but Mistress Penny says I must.'

Samantha frowned, she was getting a little fed up of Mistress Penny says, 'Here let me help.'

Samantha traced the leather straps until she found the hidden catch, a quick flick and the offending collar fell to the floor.

Louise breathed a sigh of relief and went to rub her sore clitty, 'Here let me' suggested Samantha, having again put the glove on.

'MMMMmmmmmm that's so good.' Louise felt her clitty swell without pain for the first time in years, 'But what do I say to Mistress Penny?'

'Forget her she's away, it was me that called you, I thought we could have some fun and maybe help each other' Samantha held Louise's ample sacs.

Louise grinned and ran her tongue across her glossy lips, 'What kind of fun?'

Samantha produced the silks and Louise went into a frenzy. She literally tore her own clothes off and let the slippery silk caress her body She stepped into the French Knickers allowing Samantha to smooth them over her ass and clitty. It was as if she was a different person.

Louise was insatiable, she kissed and explored every inch of Samantha's face and neck. Samantha swooned as her ears were licked and fingertips went beneath her nightie circling her nipples. She felt her own clitty grow as she pressed her pussy into Louise's knickers and was thrilled with the quality of the goods.

It was obvious that, like the rest, Louise was being totally controlled by Penny so was a little apprehensive when she took Louise to her bedroom.

'OOOHHHHHhh silk sheets, you shouldn't have.' Louise crawled like a beast onto the bed. Samantha stepped out of her panties and snuggled next to her, now wearing both gloves.

Samantha stroked Louise, her face, neck, sides then 'OOOOOHHHHHhhhh' Louise arched her back as her knickers were removed and her clitty was surrounded by silken fingers. Samantha slowly worked the long curved shaft,

'Man that clitty looks good,' thought Samantha.

The silk was certainly having the right affect, Louise squirmed and writhed in her slippery, shiny silk heaven, now unable to control her feelings and every sexual atom in her body ready to explode, 'More, give me more.'

Samantha squeezed Louise's sacs and sucked hard on her clitty. It was like magic, Louise bucked trying to force her clitty into Samantha's mouth, but she was pinned and Samantha continued to lick and lapped down the shaft holding the love sacs tighter.

Samantha could feel the heat growing within Louise as she continued to tease the huge clitty, 'MMMMMMmmmm your so good' cried Louise as her sacs got an extra hard squeeze. 'I gotta blow, Jesus I haven't wanted to cum so badly before.' Samantha gave clitty's cum hole some expert treatment. 'Please, please I'm begging, let me cum.'

Louise made a grab for Samantha's clitty but Samantha merely placed more pressure to Louise's sacs, 'Sorry babe didn't hear that.'

Louise was finding that Samantha's torture was just as effective as Ms Penny's, her clitty throbbed so much 'Please, please I can't take any more.'

Samantha smiled 'But we're just getting started,' as her lips engulfed Louise's purple head, pushing her tongue into a willing cum hole.

Samantha's grip didn't lessen on the round and swollen sacs making Louise squirm beneath her. Little by little all Louise's resistance left her, never had her mind been taken on such a ride. Samantha felt her time had come.

Still holding firmly onto Louise's cum store Samantha released the erect clitty from her lips, all the fight was gone, Louise was so desperate to spill her load. Carefully Samantha eased herself over her victims twitching clitty and slowly her pussy took the monster.

She moaned as it filled her, 'MMMMMMmmmm you ready hon?' giving the swollen sacs an extra hard twist

'Yes,yes YYYYEESSSSSSSSSSS' cried Louise

Samantha released her vice like grip and waited. Louise thrust her hips hard and fast as her clitty filled the willing pussy. Samantha bit her lip and wondered if this was one clitty she couldn't take, she rose up slowly to ease her pain then..........'OMG OMG I can't hold it' Louise thrust her clitty in deeper causing Samantha to cry out as her pussy gorged on hot clitty..

Samantha climaxed and her pussy clamped hard around the pumping shaft 'AAAARRRGGHHHHHHHhh so much cum.'

Louise pumped for what seemed an age and even with the solid shaft still within her Samantha's pussy was dripping cum.

It was now a breathless Samantha's turn to writhe and squirm, her pussy ached but refused to give up it's grip on Louise. She lowered herself and gently kissed Louise, there was an instant response as a tongue forced it's way through her defenses, it seemed it was now Louise who would take Samantha.

Samantha tried to pull back, she had to be in control, but the soft, hot tongue expertly probed her mouth until 'HHMMMmmm' Samantha's tongue entwined with that of her tormentor. The sexy kiss was turning Samantha on so much she hardly noticed her rising and falling rhythm on Louise's still firm clitty.

Louise moaned loudly but she was far from spent and made slow thrusts causing soft gasps of pleasure from Samantha. Both clitty and pussy moved as one, gradually the thrusts got deeper and Samantha's moans grew louder, Louise obviously had another load to spill.

'Wait wait baby my pussy's so full...........' Samantha tensed and Louise cried in relief as another full load seeded the already soaking pussy.

Samantha's eyes were closed, she couldn't resist any longer and slammed down hard crying 'Your perfect, your so damn perfect.'

Both shrieked as hot flesh hit hot flesh. Samantha's pussy was now pouring cum over Louise's spent sacs.

It was Louise who was first to sigh when her softening clitty finally slipped from Samantha.

They lay together for sometime neither willing to speak until Louise finally said, 'Do I have to go back to HER now?' Fat tears were rolling down her cheeks, her heavily made up eyes crying long black streaks.

'I, I don't know' whispered Samantha, 'Do you want to go back to her?'

'What do you think?' as Louise placed her lips on Samantha's giving her another lingering, soft, sexy kiss.

Samantha knew she had her now, but not as just another slave, but as her lover. They spent the rest of the weekend together snuggling up in bed, stroking each other, bathing together, finding each others erogenous zones and of course lots and lots of love making. This time Samantha remembered to disconnect the security cameras and erased the disc, she wasn't getting caught that way again.

It was two very tired Gurls that parted that Monday morning, they kissed tenderly. 'I'll see you tonight honey, round your place' whispered Samantha

Louise couldn't resist one more kiss. 'Yes darling, and I'll have everything ready.' Samantha waved her good bye and went back inside.

Samantha remembered to do the laundry, much of it cum soaked silks and bedding. She then found her list and placed a heart next to Lo.

Looking at her watch she gasped, 'OMG look at the time.'

She rushed out the house and drove to work. A smile formed across her mouth at the thought of her wonderful weekend with Louise.

Now a sex starved Gerry was waiting for her, she would soon pluck his inhibitions.