Cross My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You amble over to my bed, and even in your unkempt state (or maybe because of it), your body resonates beauty, and sex appeal. You place the ice pack you've made on my ankle, then tenderly begin kneading my calf. All previous trepidation fades away, and I am positive now I want you to stay here with me, at all costs. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

As if in direct response to my inner musings, you scooch up alongside me, wrapping your arm across my chest - propping your head up with your other arm under my pillow. Your scent is intoxicating; your proximity - arousing, and I am trembling once again with anticipation. What are we even doing here?

Without further hesitation, you lean in and kiss me tenderly, and my hand wanders up to trace the curves of your rugged jawline. The gods themselves couldn't have imagined such a fine specimen of man. Those eyes, though... I whimper softly as our tongues reacquaint themselves, and suddenly I am on top of you - kissing you eagerly as I move over your rock-hard body. God I want you so bad. Again.

...

Chapter 8: "Little Strokes Fell Great Oaks"

Your body undulates underneath me as our hips rock together in unison. I can feel your growing bulge as my thigh rubs up between your legs. "Soooomeone's happy to see meeee," I purr and eye you seductively.

"Always happy to see you," you reply - your hands roving over my curves, sending chills down my spine. I begin my diligent exploration of your body as well - my fingertips tracing the outlines of your stomach, wandering lower and lower, slowly inching down your shorts until your raging hard-on springs free. You inhale sharply as I grasp your smooth cock, stroking you slowly yet firmly as I lick my lips and toss my hair over my shoulder. I want to taste you.

Pressing my lips against your tip, I gaze up into your pale blue eyes, as you watch me enjoying you with renewed interest. I leave little kisses up and down your shaft, flicking my tongue under the soft spot of your head, before sucking you into my warm, wet mouth.

Your low moan only excites me more, and I press on - taking your cock even deeper until the tip touches the back of my throat. I hold you there until I can't take it anymore, then slide you back out, coughing and sputtering a little along the way. Your low grunts and groans come more frequently now as I bob my head up and down your entire length, slowly at first then picking up speed at you buck your hips up to meet my mouth. I stroke you fervently now - your smooth shaft spit-slick and glistening as my mouth works its magic over you.

Plunging down on you hard, again and again as I tighten my lips, sucking lightly. You wrap your hands in my hair - forcing your cock deeper and deeper into my throat with every thrust. I gag a little and come up drooling, then spit on your cock - taking both hands and wrapping them tightly around your girthy member, sliding them up and down rapidly as I catch my breath.

Back in my mouth. Up and down. In and out. Swirling my hand around your base, my free hand reaching up to cup your balls lightly as I give them a little squeeze - kneading them softly as I suck you off. Your moans are getting louder now, and I can tell you're pretty close.

"Oh Gwen; you're gonna make me cum," you groan, and I greedily gobble you up - sucking harder, stroking faster, gripping tighter - I want you to imagine you're fucking my pussy right now, and I try to get the sensation as close to it as I physically can.

With one final, primal thrust you let out a long, low moan that can only mean one thing. I move my face away and aim you at my neck and chest - feeling you cum with such a force that it catches us both off guard - as your hot seed splatters and paints my skin (and the wall behind us - geez!!)

When your body finally stops shuddering (and I find a towel), I cozy up to you, still wiping along my collarbone. "Was it good for you?" I ask demurely.

"Yeah..." you murmur softly and kiss my hair. "And you?"

I laugh a little too heartily as I reply, "Oh honey - you have no idea!"

...

Chapter 9: "Little White Lies"

We lay there quietly, you idly playing with my hair as we smile softly at each other. "You're so sexy," I tell you, and I immediately begin to blush. "No, you are!" you reply, and we both chuckle. We've had this conversation before, and both agreed that we're both attractive individuals, who just so happen to be attracted to each other.

"No, you are!" I assert, giggling gleefully at this new game. "No, YOU are," you come back, but not quite as mirthfully. There's a hunger in your eyes as you roll over on top of me, your naked, chiseled body pressed against mine, and I can tell you're ready to prove it once again.

I groan lustfully and twist in my sheets as you begin to crawl down my body, then squeal as you pull me to the edge of the bed. Your feet touch the floor, and you're standing over me - rock hard cock in your strong hand as you begin stroking yourself - those fierce blue eyes boring into me. "Turn over," you command, and I immediately comply.

You take me from behind, roughly pulling my hips back as you enter me - my warm cunt dripping with anticipation. The room echos our muffled grunts, and the wet sounds of your balls hitting my clit as you fuck me on my knees - sprawled out like a bitch in heat on my low-rise bed. I glance back between blows and catch you staring off at something, and I gaze in the same direction - both of us watching our reflections as your thick, smooth cock enter me over and over again, goring me from the inside out. My God, you're beautiful.

Our moans increase in volume as you bring us closer to the edge. And when my inner walls can take the pounding no more I yell out, "Oh please just cum inside of me!" And you do - letting go like you never have before - filling me up whole, again, and again, and I feel every spurt splash deep within my womb. I am overwhelmed by sensation and emotion.

When at last we are spent, you pull out of me, then gently lift us back onto my bed, and we collapse beside each other in a disheveled heap. I lean into you deliriously - my cheek against your bare chest as I whisper, "I love you, Sean." And you tell me that you love me, too. I drift off happily into a deep and dreamless sleep.

It was already dark out when I awoke later that night, pitch black, in fact. I reach over to the other side of the bed, but you were already gone. Sigh. No good-bye note or anything. Fuck. I still have to get my car.

And I haven't seen or heard from you since.

...

Epilogue: "Dirty Little Rat"

Weeks have passed, and I begin to think of you less frequently than at first. My ankle long since healed, I entertain the thought of rejoining your fitness class, but I know better. Rumor has it you're on thin ice as it is - apparently your wife found out about you philandering with your clients (plural? THAT had stung.)

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous, or that I didn't drive by your gym real slow sometimes to catch a glimpse of you in action, just like today. I park at the nearby juice bar, and chide myself for being so self-conscious as I walk in. I want to see you again, but I don't even know how to begin that conversation. And for such a fools errand, it seems too much to risk now. My phone chimes as I receive a text message:

"I've missed you."

Of course it's from you. Here we go again...

...

《to be continued...》

c. July 2018 by Skyler Larkin-Tremaine

12