Crossdresser Cherry Gets Whipped

Story Info
Cherry gets trained.
773 words
3.98
9.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many years of pretending I'm straight, including two marriages to pretty women, I finally could not hold back the urges anymore to be a sissy crossdresser.

After my second divorce, and a lot more secret encounters with other crossdressers and even men than I can count, I decided to finally pursue my deepest desires.

I decided that I would only ever have sex dressed as a slutty girl and only with men. I decided that I would now go entirely pussy-free, partially as punishment for deceiving so many women that I was straight.

I've unleashed a total wild animal in myself. I goon to tons of hot sissy and gay porn, as well as pictures of all kinds of females that would never touch my sissy bitch ass with a ten foot pole.

I fantasize about all kinds of wild things like getting gang fucked and abused in a jail cell by a bunch of black bulls while they slap me around and call me names and laugh at me. I search for porn that lives out these fantasies.

I found a club in San Francisco on Folsom Street where I can go on Wednesday nights dressed as a girl. I have never felt so at home in all my life.

In the back of the club they have live bondage on display and you can volunteer to be tied up and spanked and whipped. I was always way to scared to do it but one night the girls I was with insisted I finally do it.

I put my name in and then went and took a couple of nice hits off my epipe and drank a really stiff cranberry vodka after already having had a few and went back to wait my turn.

My heart was beating so fast! And I was really toasted. I was dressed like such a little slut with a really short dress and heels. Thigh-high nylons, slutty makeup, perfume, and the prettiest electric blue bob hair.

The sweetest female in the world came up to me and told me she was going to be the one to do it to me and we chatted for a little bit about me. She was dressed in a really hot dominatrix outfit that showed tons of her hot skin and voluptuous breasts.

I absolutely melted and became completely submissive to her lead. She led me over to this large standing black vinyl padded X and proceeded to tie my wrists with felt padded handcuffs to the top boards.

I cannot even tell you how excited I was. It was already becoming a cathartic experience. And she knew exactly how to handle me. She started off lightly spanking me with a paddle through my dress and told me to tell her if I wanted her to keep increasing how hard she did it. She was surprised that I kept asking her to do it harder and harder and that it was not hurting me. The sensation went right to my core. I absolutely melted.

It was the most amazing feeling I've ever had. Not even really sexual though I would've loved to have been sucking black cocks while it was happening. The hotter she did it the more I completely went with it and felt a complete oneness with the universe.

She kept chuckling at how much I moaned with pleasure each time she spanked me and how I seemed so happy the harder she did it. I could tell she really liked me.

Then she told me I needed to go to the next level and she got a cat-o-nine tails with leather straps and started whipping my back and body with it and it was absolute heaven. I kept telling her to do it harder and she was so surprised I could take it.

Time ran out and she released my wrists and I dreamily staggered over to my girlfriends who had been watching and taking pictures and laughing at what an unbelievable sissy slut I was.

And to cap off the most incredible night of my life a really cute stud took me out to his car and let me give him head and I swallowed his sweet load. He kept telling me what a good girl I was.

My favorite part is after they cum they always want to leave right away and just dump me. I love getting dumped like the cheap white sissy trash whore I am.

That whipping and my reaction to it told me exactly what I am. I am now a full-fledged sissy cocksucking whore and I love it!