Crossdresser Jerks Off in Library

Story Info
Crossdresser Public Flashing Cumshot.
2.5k words
4.49
8.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So have been really busy with life and career so haven't posted any of my adventures in quite awhile. I've been continuing to have them as often as possible just haven't made the time to share.

For those of you who haven't seen my previous postings, I am a slightly built 5'7" male who is passable when fully made up and dressed. Although I am slight of build, like many slender guys it seems, I have a fairly healthy sized little over 8" uncut and thick cock. This certainly helps with my adventures as you will see.

The brief summation of my particular kink/fetish is that I enjoy getting "caught" in really slutty dresses, tights etc.

I love to be visibly rock hard or actually show my throbbing cock to unsuspecting people who assume I am female. Although I am bisexual and have fulfilled this fantasy with both men and women I do have a stronger desire to share the exhibitionist shocking side to girls. Legal aged of course but the younger the better...the more seemingly innocent the better! If I indulge in this fetish with men I typically want it to end with a mouth or ass full of hot cum to enjoy. I've never had a girl do more than hesitantly touch my cock through clothes but would certainly be thrilled to enjoy her tasty cunt if the opportunity ever presented. With that in mind I never coerce or force a situation and never would go beyond the shock factor unless given the obvious consent.

My posts are all TRUE stories that I have actually done. Feel free to believe or disbelieve as is your prerogative but they are 100% true without exaggeration!

I travel extensively for work and pleasure so do most of my adventures far from home to minimize any risk. I also carefully plan exit strategies and "case" each target to also estimate risk and minimize it as much as possible.

I found myself on a 4 day business trip far from home. I hadn't had the opportunity to indulge in quite awhile and was looking forward to really enjoying an experience. I edged for 6 days at every opportunity without allowing myself to orgasm to build excitement and anticipation. As you can imagine after 6 days of edging on the brink of cumming, I was so ready for an explosive finish!!

Over my years of experience I have found that for whatever the reason people in lower income neighborhoods and non whites are less likely to contact the police. I certainly am not profiling or making any racial or economic assumptions just stating what my experience has been.

With that in mind when I get to a new town I typically search for an ideal situation in a neighborhood like that. I came across a public library which is a dying thing in these days. I actually went in to use their wifi as I had some reports to email and noticed that the layout was really ideal.

The computer section was a long table with cubicle type dividers between each station. There were about 5 computers all facing the reception desk which was located about 15 feet across the room from the computers. I'm sure that they set it up this way so that the reception desk could watch the area and keep it secure. I noticed that the library closed at 9 pm every day.

I was there at a little after 8 and there was only me and the receptionist. The receptionist!! What a doll. She looked to be no more than 20 years old and obviously of Latina descent. She was petite and had long shiny black hair down to almost her waist. Just beautiful and so full of youthful innocence. The perfect audience!!

I logged onto the wifi and started sending my reports while observing her out of the corner of my eye. She looked pretty much bored out of her mind and had her head buried in her phone the entire time. Couldn't really blame her for the boredom. I left at closing time and in that entire almost hour she and I were the only people there. Very excited but not wanting to assume too much I came back the next night at 8:30 and sat there until closing.

Again no one but her and me and not so much as a phone call or someone stopping by. The next night was my last night in town and if you've read any of my earlier adventures you know I always have them on my last night again to minimize risk as I would be on a plane out of town early the next morning.

The next day dragged by so slowly. Every minute seemed an hour every hour a week. Finally it was time to start getting ready. I soaked in a hot tub exfoliating, scrubbing and shaving every inch of my body silky soft, shiny and smooth.

I had spent the entire day rubbing myself through my pants keeping myself throbbing and pulsing on the brink of orgasm. I spent some quality time after my bath fucking my tight anal passage with my biggest dildo the Jeff Stryker life size dildo and stroking my rock hard cock over and over again right to the brink and then backing off. After now over 8 days of edging I was so aching and needed to explode!

I forced myself to stop washed the lube out of my tight ass and wiped all the dripping precum off of my cock and stomach. I couldn't keep myself from throbbing and enjoying every second of sliding my silky black thigh highs up my legs or pulling my tiny crotchless black panties up my body. I carefully tacked on my breast forms and encased them in a sheer black bra. I had the as life like as possible forms with full nipple so they looked almost real through the transparent bra. Next on was my cock ring.

I had opted for the vibrating double cock and ball ring so my cock was through one side, my balls through the other and a vibrating option for the entire thing. Then came my skin tight black spandex mini dress. It was xsmall size and as tight as a second skin on me.

I had purposely washed it multiple times in order to thin out the material and make it almost see through. The dress was so short that a good two inches of thigh was visible between my thigh highs and the bottom of the dress. The very bottom of my ass was just a little visible and the dress barely covered by balls. I put lube, my Jeff Stryker dildo and necessities into my purse and was ready to put on my black Louboutin's and leave.

With more excitement than you could believe and a rock hard cock straining against my tight cock ring, I forced my trembling hands to steer my car and make the trip across town to the library. As I pulled into the lot my excitement increased another step as I noticed there was only one car in the lot.

I knew from the previous two nights that this was the young receptionist's car. I pulled into the lot, parked and made final preparations. I squeezed out a generous amount of lube onto my finger and coated my tight pucker before easing first one then two finger deep inside me.

Another generous portion of lube followed coating my tight ring and slathering the walls of my canal with the slippery liquid. I then squeezed out another dollop onto my throbbing cock and gently, as to not explode in orgasm and ruin everything, stroked the liquid over my cock and balls until my whole area was shiny and slick with lube. I put the lube back in my purse slung it over my shoulder and exited the car. My legs were wobbling and shaking with excitement as I strode across the lot. My black Louboutin's clicking on the pavement added to my sky high state of arousal.

I opened the door and entered the empty library. As expected no one was there. Again it was just the young receptionist and me.

Was it just my excitement or did she look even more beautiful, tasty, fresh and innocent tonight than ever before?! As expected she didn't even look up from her phone as I entered. I made my way over to the computer table and took the seat most directly in front of her. I seated myself and started scrolling through my phone for some exciting porn. I found a video I really enjoyed and pressed play.

The action sprang to life on my screen. It was a River Stark and Nina Lawless video. My favorite shemale scene of all time. As the two hot hung stars went to town on each other I pulled my rock hard throbbing cock out from under my dress and started stroking. If the young receptionist had glanced up she couldn't have helped but see what i was doing but nothing seemed to penetrate her fixation on her texting and phone use. The scene is about 20 minutes long and I was thoroughly enjoying seeing the hot action and knowing I was jerking my hard cock right within easy sight of a hot young girl.

It was almost time for the final act. I got up and pulled the chair around to the front of the desk. I noticed that the receptionist glanced up to see what was happening but I had put my cock back up under my dress and had my back mostly to her so all she saw was a "woman" in a slutty tight dress short enough to see just flashes of butt cheek rearranging a chair. Her attention returned to her phone and she went back to ignoring me. I now had the chair repositioned in front of the computer desk so nothing stood between it and the reception desk.

I took the Jeff Stryker dildo out of my purse and squeezed a generous amount of lube on it spreading it down and around with my shaking hand. Then another squeeze of lube went into my hand and a fresh application of lube was applied to my already slick and ready ass. I stuck the suction cup at the base of the dildo to the chair and pulled my dress up over my hips.

My rock hard cock stood straight up leaking a constant stream of clear precum to add even more shine to the glisten of lube covering my cock and balls. I turned on the vibration of the cock ring sending a tingle of pleasure through my body. The next step was pulling the top of my dress down under my breast forms encased in their sheer black cups. With a deep breath I pulled the back of the g string crotchless pants out of my crack fully exposing my ring. Slowly i began to rub the head of the giant dildo against my tight ring. Slowly beginning to allow it to penetrate me little by little opening the outer sphincter.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and with a deep breath inserted the head past my ring and began slowly dropping my canal down the shaft. Glancing up I saw that the receptionist was still paying me no attention not aware of the lurid scene unfolding just feet away from her. As my passage began to relax I began to ride up and down a little faster taking a little more with each descent. At last I had the whole thick member buried all the way to the rubber ball sack. Sitting my full weight down on it I began rocking my hips back and forth feeling the huge dildo shift my insides and rub my prostate sending pules of pleasure through my body and endless streams of precum streaming from my throbbing cock.

After a short time of grinding I began lifting myself up and down. I kept myself silent at this point not yet ready for the planned explosive outcome. As the dildo increased the pleasure it was providing I began gently stroking my rigid member.

Up and down up and down. Feeling the inevitable rushing toward me I loudly groaned in pleasure and moaned fuck me in a loud enough voice that could clearly be heard. The receptionist broke herself away from whatever was fascinating her on her phone and looked toward me. Her eyes opened wide as she took in the scene only a short distance away right in front of her.

A seemingly female looking person with her bra encased breasts bouncing above the pulled down dress top...the bottom of the dress pulled up to show an over 8" rock hard glistening with lube and precum cock being vigorously at this point stroked and my naked hips riding up and down a huge dildo. At this point I really let myself go and fucked myself up and down as hard and as fast as I could.

Feeling the end coming I took my hand off my cock...it bounced up and down with wet smacks as I rode up and down taking the dildo from balls to head with each motion. Her gaze was fixed in astonishment. I don't think she even had the power or capability to look away at this point. I couldn't take much of this and with a strangled groan I began to spurt 8 days of edged cum. Rope after thick rope erupted from me.

The first few shots nearly made it halfway to her and each heavy spurt could be heard loudly splashing against the tiled floor. 8 days of edging had built up a huge load and my balls churned as I let loose with all the pent up cum I had in me. I didn't count but at least 8 or 9 shots of cum exploded from me in thick heavy ropes before settling down to twitching smaller shots and then to pleasurable spasms. She still had not looked away and stared in amazement as i stood up. She gasped softly when she saw just how large the dildo I had been fucking truly was. As my final act I pulled the dildo off the chair and looking her right in the eye slid it in my mouth sucking the lube and my fresh ass juices off of it.

I quickly pulled my dress up over my breasts pulled the bottom down over my still half hard dripping cock and hastened out the door before breaking into a brisk trot to my waiting rental car. I had taped paper over the plates so even if she looked out the door there would not be a way to identify the car. Looking back I noticed that she had still not even moved a muscle just sitting there in shock at her counter. I drove off into the night with another fantastic adventure completed.