Crossfire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Degausser
Degausser
208 Followers

Jess just stared with wide eyes, unable to believe all that had gone on. "Jen sounds like a total bitch... and your work sounds pretty terrible too," she said with a frown. Reaching out she rested her hand on her knee and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Knowing absolutely nothing about you? It sounds like you made the right choice here," she murmured and twisted her lips. "It's one thing to be a private person but feeling like you have to hide must be hard on your soul."

"Yeah," Lauren nodded in agreement. "It's not as if I ever plan to be dishing details about my private life at work but it would have been nice to feel like if I had a girlfriend I could have brought her to events where others bring their wives," Lauren murmured and sighed out. "But knowing my luck I'll be alone forever so it wont be much of a problem."

"Whatever," Jess laughed and gave her knee another squeeze. Finishing off her gin she tutted and rolled her eyes. "Women like you are never single."

"What? What does that - I mean - that's false. False!" Lauren laughed and shook her head. "Women like me," she said with a roll of her eyes.

Jess nodded and eyed her over. "Women like you who are beautiful and smart and funny... are never single unless they choose to be."

Lauren made a 'wrong answer buzzer' noise and shook her head. "Very untrue. I am always single and never want to be. I - am told that I am a cold robotic bitch." she murmured, laughing as she said it but there was a sadness there that couldn't be hidden.

"You - I've known you for a few hours but you're not cold and robotic... you're funny," Jess said with a smile. "I think if it was clear you were single and available? A line would form," she said with a smirk, biting into her lip. "You need someone who is going to treat you right, move at your pace..."

"True," Lauren nodded in agreement and ran her fingers through her hair to push it away from her face. "Or maybe I just need to be more open to possibilities, get out of my little box."

Jess smiled and nodded. "That also sounds good to me."

Lauren eyed Jess over, this woman being nothing like that type she would normally go for but there was no denying that there was something about her. She was bigger than anyone else that she had ever been with, her breasts larger, her hips wider and that to her was alluring in a way it never had been before. It was probably all the gin that was emboldening her but Lauren hesitated only briefly before leaning forward and pressing her lips to Jess's, feeling overrun with the need to see what this woman looked like naked. Part of her had expected Jess to push her back and ask what the hell she was playing at but when she started to kiss back Lauren smiled against her lips.

The kiss got heated quickly, Lauren moving to sit in her lap so she could kiss her fully, her hands moving to cup her face only to push into those brightly coloured strands of hair. Parting her lips she dragged her tongue over Jess's and sighed out happily as they kissed deeply.

Jess couldn't believe this was happening to her as this kind of thing never happened to her. Sliding her hands over Lauren's slim hips and down to her ass she gave the peachy bottom a squeeze and let out a pleased sound into the kiss. She could feel Lauren's pert breasts resting against her own as they made out and she couldn't wait to take things further. Moving her hands back over her hips she pulled at the t-shirt she was wearing, pulling it slowly up over her waist and then over her head, revealing her pale skin. Lauren's breasts were encased in a merlot coloured bra, pushed up high giving her ample cleavage. Breaking the kiss Jess started to kiss down over her neck and shoulders, her fingers sliding over her flat stomach and to her back where she unhooked her bra. Bringing her hands up to slowly ease off her bra she kissed down her arms following the straps until she dropped the bra away from her body. Jess took in the sight of her topless, her pale pink nipples hard and her breasts just waiting to be devoured and she shook her head slowly. "You... are so beautiful," she murmured, catching Lauren's lips in another firm kiss.

Jess slid her soft hands over her breasts, massaging them lightly in her palms only to slide her thumb over her nipples, smiling when she felt her shudder beneath her touch. Working her pale nipples between her thumb and forefinger she smiled when she felt her writhing in her lap, a soft moan escaping her lips. "You have the most epic boobs I've ever seen," she laughed and broke the kiss only to drop her head down and kiss around her breasts, sucking one of Lauren's nipples into her mouth and working the flat of her tongue around it. She worked it slow and firm only to tighten her lips and suck on it slowly.

Lauren's eyes were shut as she enjoyed the attention on her breasts. "Fuck,' she shivered, biting into her lip and sliding her hands over Jess's body, frowning when she only had cotton beneath her fingertips instead of skin. Her underwear was already soaking and as much as she wanted to take it slow and explore, she also just wanted to have this woman. "Mmm mm- let me-" she murmured, arching away from her lips and pulling Jess's t-shirt off, tossing it away only for her eyes to widen at the sight of her breasts. "Wow... what - those... are huge," Lauren said with a smile.

Jesse laughed softly and looked down at her ample bosom. "Yeah..."

"Do you mind... if I ask... how big?" Lauren asked as she kissed over Jess's neck, sliding her hands around her waist to unhook her bra, her fingers deftly removing the black cotton bra and pulling it away. As soon as her breasts were bare Lauren was kissing all over them, her fingers already working at Jess's belt to open her jeans.

"I'm a thirty-eight E..." Jess smiled and slid her hands around her waist. "Shall we take this to the bedroom?"

Lauren looked up from where she had one of Jess's nipples in her mouth and smiled, nodding quickly. Sliding out of her lap she offered her hand, pulling her up from the couch and taking her through to her bedroom. Moving in front of the bed she eyed Jess fully, opening her jeans finally and pushing them down. "You... are... wow." she mumbled, bending down to push her jeans off and sinking down onto her knees in the process. Kissing along the line of her underwear she could smell Jess's excitement and brought her fingers up to slide over her inner thighs, dragging them slowly up only to slide along the gusset of her soft cotton pants. She was just wearing day to day underwear but Lauren was enthralled. Tugging her underwear down she kissed over her legs and smiled as Jess stepped out of them.

Sucking on her fingers she started sliding her fingers slowly over her bare labia, dragging slow, feather light touches around her lips. Kissing over her pubic mound she eventually dipped her head a little lower and started to rolled her tongue around her clit, not actually touching it but just coming over close.

"Oh - you... are a tease," Jess moaned softly, pushing her fingers through Lauren's dark hair, curling the wavy strands in her fist.

Lauren nodded and dragged her tongue down around her entrance, but again not pressing in, just collecting Jess's wetness on her tongue before moving her head back up to tease around her clit. She could feel the other woman getting wetter and wetter, her hips pressing forward out of instinct to try and direct her tongue to her clit but Lauren resisted, working her tongue in a figure eight around her clit and entrance, never fully pressing it against anything too pleasurable, just smiling as she drank down her juices. Her palms moved up over her soft belly and up to her large breasts, teasing and tugging at her nipples as she worked, loving the weight of them in her palms.

"Fuck - Lauren," she whined softly, but even as she did so she felt her walls clenching in response, Lauren working her up hard as she bit hard into her lip, letting out soft little breathy moans. "I - want you to sit on my face so badly..." Jess admitted, rocking her hips towards Lauren's face.

"I can definitely do that," Lauren said with a smile. Feeling Jess's body starting to tighten like strings on a violin she brought one hand down and ran her fingers around her entrance only to push two fingers inside her, her walls hugging her fingers tight as she started to rock them firmly inside her. Lauren finally dragged her tongue over her clit, working it with light flicks from the tip of her tongue as she fucked her steadily with her fingers. The moans that left Jess's lips were like music to her ears. Jess was so wet Lauren's face and fingers were coated but it only turned Lauren on more.

"Yes - fuck - you are so good at this," Jess panted as she let out soft moans of pleasure, pulling on her hair just a little as she rocked her hips forward. Lauren was fucking her hard with her fingers and all she could do was rock down against them eagerly. Looking down she admired the sight of Lauren's tits bouncing with the exertion of her movements and it was the sexiest sight she had ever seen.

Lauren moaned against Jess's pussy as she pressed the flat of her tongue against her clit, working it steadily up and down and then around to give her steady, consistent pressure against it. She could feel her body starting to shake, the sounds escaping her lips starting to become more frantic and before Lauren could even think about slowing down Jess was crying out, her back arching as she came hard for her. Pulling her fingers free of her pussy Lauren curled her hand around her palm and dragged her tongue slowly down from her clit to her entrance, collecting everything Jess had to offer along the way. With her face buried firmly in her sex she started to tongue eagerly at her.

Jess's eyes widened when she felt Lauren tongue fucking her, moaning out lowly in pleasure. She had just come and was so sensitive but the sensation was so delicious that she couldn't resist. Trembling as she stood, her knees felt weak and so she braced herself with one hand on the wall. "Holy shit - holy - yes - yes!" she cried out.

Lauren smiled at her moans, eagerly thrusting her tongue in and out of her, dragging it up to her clit every now and then only to return to her sex, sucking lazily on her lips every now and then. She could feel Jess's trembling getting worse and as she plunged her tongue inside her as much as she could she felt her come again, Jess grinding her pussy down eagerly against her face as she let go. Lauren's face was trapped between her thighs for a moment but she loved it, sliding her hands over her hips only to laugh when Jess near enough jumped away from her. "You alright?"

Jess stood there, her skin risen in goose pimples as her body jerked slightly every now and then. "Fuck - yes - I just... please don't touch me for a minute," she admitted with an embarrassed laugh. Moving over to the bed she stretched out across it, panting softly. "You - know what you're doing down there... I can't... believe I thought you were straight."

Moving up off of her knees Lauren laughed softly, wiping her face off with her hand and shaking her head. "Very gay," she murmured, sliding her yoga pants down and stepping out of them. Her underwear was soaking wet and she rolled her eyes at herself as she removed them.

Seeing Lauren naked for the first time Jess blinked, never having seen something so close to perfection in her life before. Her narrow, bony shoulders, her plump breasts and perfect peach of a bottom. "C'mere," Jess murmured, patting the space on the bed next to her.

Lauren did as she was told and climbed onto the bed, laying out beside Jess and kissing her slowly, sliding her hand over her side and smiling when she felt the other woman shiver.

"You - are so beautiful," Jess mumbled against her lips as she slid a hand delicately over her body, just taking her in. "I - it's not my place to say? But... it seems like you've been mistreated in the past and... I'm not saying we're a thing or this is more than just tonight but... I want to make you feel better." Jess murmured as she kissed along her jaw. "You deserve to be worshipped..." she smiled.

Lauren laughed a little awkwardly at those words and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm unsure about that," she murmured and tilted her head to give her more room.

"I'm sure..." Jess murmured. "I'd... love you to ride my face... if that isn't too forward," she said and cracked up laughing, knowing it was a specific request but if she was only going to be with this woman for one night she wanted to fulfil the fantasy and make her feel amazing.

Lauren nodded and waited for Jess to move onto her back only to move to straddle her face, slowly lowering herself down until she was perched just above her mouth, her thighs tense with the strain as she pushed her fingers through her hair. "Is this what you wanted?" she asked with a sweet smile.

Jess didn't respond, just lifting her head and moving her tongue straight to her entrance, fucking her slowly with her tongue as her arms reached up to tease and play with her tits. Moaning as she tasted her for the first time she tugged on her nipples firmly and massaged her breasts in her palms.

Lauren sighed out in pleasure, it having been over a month since someone other than her fingers or her toys had touched her and it felt delicious. Jess's hands wandered over her body curiously but deftly, eliciting sighs and moans from her as she touched her body and breasts. She ground her hips down against her face, shivering as Jess worked her clit expertly with her tongue. Her thighs trembled as she went to work and she couldn't stop the moans from escaping her lips.

In this position everything Jess did felt that much more intense and even if she was on top Lauren loved the feeling of being fully taken, from Jess's hands all over her body to her mouth taking full advantage of everything she had to offer. Panting harshly she clenched her eyes shut as she felt her body building to something that she knew was going to feel incredible. "Yes - fuck - eat my pussy it feels so good - right there," she moaned out, her moans coming out thick and fast as she let go shortly after, shuddering with pleasure as Jess made her come.

Moving off of her body she stretched out on the bed, struggling to catch her breath but she couldn't stop the smile on her face.

"You taste... so fucking good," Jess smiled and turned on her side, curling her arm around her waist and pulling her close to cuddle as she kissed her deeply, their tastes mingling between their mouths. "So.. you've quit your job and come with a stranger... what're you going to do now?" Jess teased.

Lauren shrugged her shoulders and just laughed softly to herself. "I have no clue," she admitted. Laying there with a strange, new, delightful woman and with no job to go to the following morning she knew she should feel panicked, stressed and like her world was ending but all of that pressure and fire she had been coming under from Jennifer and her job for the last few months had evaporated and rather than being scared she just felt free. Turning to kiss Jess once more she felt her mind go quiet for once as she just enjoyed the moment.

Degausser
Degausser
208 Followers
12