Crossing a Line

Story Info
Erotic writer meets up with fan and gets lots of material!
1.7k words
4.55
2.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose it's best described as a hobby. I certainly don't make money from it, nor have I tried to.

Writing stories on Literotica is a release-valve, a chance to write about the things you either are too scared to try or don't get the opportunity for.

Most of my stories are for the section you're in now 'Gay Male'. I appear a straight 52 year old to friends and family but given the chance, I love to suck cock. Yes, I love the feel of a hard cock and the differing tastes of cum, the more the better.

The story I am about to relate is about when the dividing line between reader and writer was crossed and how life was changed forever.

I was past the 50 story mark as an author and I guess I could be bracketed as middling. Mostly short 'cum quick' stories that used to elicit a fair amount of feedback, both on site and to my mail box.

I had no illusions about my talent, I got a kick knowing others had cum after reading my stories.

I got a fair few dick pics sent to me after replying to these guys. I'll be honest, I'd have sucked them all given the chance but one was special.

A guy called Leon had followed my stories from the start, always praising them up. He was an older man and the pic he sent me had me salivating. His cock wasn't overly long but it was fat and cut and I so wished I could have it.

I replied to him, never realising how far it would go. We indulged in a fair bit of sexting over the next few weeks, him showing me pictures of his gorgeous cum-covered cock, me heavy flirting with him because I was too self-conscious about my own small 4 inch cock and wouldn't send pictures. It took several weeks before I sent him a nude shot but with my cock discretely covered.

Then he asked where I was from. I wasn't concerned about telling him because I knew he was in the north of USA and I was in the UK.

When I told him I was in Scotland, he queried if it was Edinburgh by any chance? I happily told him it was. Then he knocked me for six by telling me he was visiting later that month, on work business. He had to attend a conference in Edinburgh over three days and was adding extra days as a break.

He had certainly taken me by surprise. After so much wanking over his cock pics, I could finally get my hands on the real thing. I asked who he was coming over with, expecting it to be his wife, as most of my readers lead a double life their wife knows nothing about. I was surprised further when he said it was just a work-mate.

Leon said they were sharing a room for the conference but he had booked his own for the time after. He was certainly keen that we get together, so I could do all the things I'd suggested at in my sexts.

I was excited, really excited. I had started writing to give others pleasure but never imagined I would get the chance to have fun with a fan.

It seemed an eternity before he did arrive at Edinburgh Airport.

I wasn't sure how to greet him. Shaking hands would be so impersonal but I wasn't sure about hugging him like a long lost brother either. I stood at the arrivals gate and could feel my insides doing cartwheels.

Then before I saw Leon, I got a tap on the shoulder from a tall man in his late 20's. "You must be Don! I've seen pictures but this is the first time I've seen you dressed." He said it in a cheeky manner but it caught me off-guard.

"Well you have the advantage on me there." I retorted, smiling.

"Not for long, I hope. By the way I'm Andrew."

At that, Leon appeared and did hug me but not overly expressively. He did squeeze my bum though.

It was 3pm and the guys were keen to get to get to their hotel. I guided them to the taxi-rank and discovered their work hadn't pushed the boat out, in terms of accommodation.

"We're not bothered" piped up Andrew "we only need the room for sleeping.....and fucking."

I'd noticed Leon was quite quiet in Andrew's presence and hoped he wouldn't prove a barrier to the fun I had planned with Leon. I sat between them in the back of the cab. Both had a hand on a thigh but no further.

I let them get settled into their room and arranged to pick them up at 7pm for a bite to eat and drinks. Their conference, about oil distribution, started the next day, so I knew it wouldn't be a late night but wondered what would happen.

I arrived at the hotel bar ten minutes early and saw Leon sitting chatting to a slender lady with long black hair. Her back was to me so I didn't see her face. Leon looked at ease with her and as I approached, he stood, announcing his guest. "Hi Don, this is Andrea. A good friend of mine."

Now I'm no expert in such matters but Andrea was Andrew with a wig and lipstick. The legs were crossed and encased in black tights. I knew they weren't stockings as the high split on the long black dress would have revealed them.

I was nonplussed to say the least. Andrea looked up at me, smiled, then winked.

"I've got a date shortly, so I'll leave you boys alone. Feel free to wait up for me."

As he wiggled his ass as he departed, I felt sure it wasn't the last we'd see of each other that night..

"Well, now that he's off, what do you fancy doing Leon?"

"I've lost my appetite for food, much hungrier for your cock."

For the first time since meeting at the airport, we were talking about the one thing we had in common.

"Let's head for your room." I suggested. "We can always order room-service, if we get peckish.

As we entered the elevator to get to level seven, Leon grabbed my waist and spun me round, planting a firm wet kiss on my lips. He drew back and I looked him over. Going bald, graying hair and with glasses, he might not get a second glance from others but I knew what was in his pants.

"Leon, get your clothes off I need to see you naked, honey."

He gave me an assured smile and slowly stripped for me. He had a thick matt of graying hair on his chest, which I longed to nuzzle into. His semi-hard cock was surrounded by a small bush of brown hair.

"Come on now Don, you next."

I got a sudden attack of shyness, which Leon read and so he started to unbutton my shirt, kissing me slowly as he did so. I yielded to his touch and tongue, as he tweaked my exposed nipples.

"Oh Leon!" I gasped "I'll do anything you want, i'm yours."

He had now freed my small cock. If he was disappointed at its size he didn't show it, massaging it lovingly as it grew. My hands were now on his hot, throbbing tool. I wanted a taste and I wanted Leon to fuck me too.

Leon sat on the end of the bed, his feet on the floor but legs wide apart. I crawled over to between his legs and finally got to taste his gorgeous meat. I licked away at it and his balls too and i pushed a finger to his hole, lightly rubbing as he moaned his pleasure.

Leon held my head in place as I started to suck on his thick shaft. His cock was going further down my throat at each stroke and I was savouring it, eager for his cum but not wanting it to end. I now had my hands on his hairy thighs as I sucked away, my tongue flicking all over and under his helmet.

The time had to come though and I heard a low growl and felt his legs tense up. Then a hot spurt of cum hit my throat which I quickly swallowed. It was soon followed by three more and I didn't spill a drop. Leon lifted me up under my arms and lay me on top of him and kissed me passionately. His tongue searching for the remnants of his cum.

Leon started to pull my cock, rubbing his thumb over it. I clambered on to the bed and he lay back, letting me guide myself to his mouth. Leon's lips wrapped around me and sucked on me with vigour. I felt his hands on my ass, as they cupped each cheek then prised them apart. His forefinger worked its way into me and that caused me to cum earlier than I'd hoped. Leon lapped up my load as he continued fingering me, now using two.

All I wanted now was for him to fuck me and I didn't have to wait long. Despite his age, Leon was soon hard again and now he sat me on the head of his cock, teasing me. The shape of his cock meant it would enter easily. It tapered to being a fat cock at its base. Leon slipped it inside and pushed up as I sat down.

I could feel his hairy balls tickling my ass as he fucked me. His strokes were fast and firm. I was in a sexual frenzy, calling out his name every time he plunged into me.

My cock had hardened again as he hit the right spot in my ass. I felt Leon preparing to cum and shot a small load that hit my face. Leon fired his into me and I could feel it painting my insides.

Before we could do another thing, I heard our room door open and Andrew/Andrea strode in. His initial glum look transformed into one of pure lust and I knew the night wasn't over yet.

To be continued...