Crossing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom kept on sucking and licking as Salma shook and writhed, he was genuinely surprised at how hard she had climaxed. He could feel her body pulsing into his face. It took a few minutes for Salma to calm down from the massive high that she had just experienced. Her breathing was still dense, but slow, her chest was no longer puffing from heavy breathes, her body slowly calming down, she lay there on the couch processing the greatest climax she had ever experienced, awaiting what happens next.

As Salma continued to calm down, Tom pulled back, he starts removing his clothes. Salma watched in awe as Tom removed his shirt to reveal a lean physique, the contrast between their skin tones made her blush as she anticipated with curiosity, experiencing a new sensation, a union between 2 cultures, 2 races-- to cross a line, to taste a forbidden fruit, and to watch 2 colours entangled, locked into eachother.

Tom then dropped his trousers and underwear, and just as Salma had suspected his big cock reared up in all its magnificence, it was unlike any cock she'd witnessed: pale white, a pink head, girthy and long. It was not only the biggest cock she'd seen, it was also the first pale white cock she'd ever experience, the colour; the look, it was alien to her-- it fueled her curiosity and excitement even further. The thought of his white cock locked into her brown pussy, radiated a sensation that made her vagina throbe with joy.

Tom leaned over to where Salma lay, her trance like state was broken by Tom who said softly "Take my cock into your mouth."

Salma was aghast, having never done such an act before "... I- I can't, I've never done this before, I wont be good at it, I dont want to disappoint you."

Tom gives her a sincere and understanding smile, he rubs her cheek, then moves the strand of her hair covering her eyes, behind her ears. Lifting her face so that she could look into his eyes, Tom gently remarks, "you dont have to do anything you dont want to."

There was compassion behind his words that reasonated with Salma, sparking the thrill, curiosity and excitement that had been momentarily paused-- to do this act that had always been alien to her. And so she found herself reaching out and taking Toms cock in her hand and stroking it, much to Toms suprise.

Salma watched in fascination as her actions caused the cock to grow. Within a few strokes Toms cock grew close to full erection at around 8-9 inches.

Salma had been taken aback by Toms size earlier, now she was astounded. She only had Alis penis to compare this to and she knew that Alis was only four inches. Tom was almost double the size and much thicker.

Tom loved the silky feel of Salmas hands wrapped around his throbbing cock. As he watched her face he could see the conflict in her intent, the curiosity and excitement that she was trying to blend. She was stroking his cock with a mission in mind, like she was studying him, trying to understand just how much a white cock can take. She leans in towards his hardened cock, which startles Tom, he didn't expect her to cross a line she wasnt comfortable with, as he reached out to stop her, she accumulates all the saliva from her throat and spits on his cock, using her silky smooth brown hands she starts stroking the spit all over his cock, to completely envelope it. As she continues stroking his moist, lubricated and sticky cock, he feels his climax stirring, before he can stop her, she pulls away; allowing Tom to ease out of the erupting climax. He wasnt ready to cum just yet, neither was Salma willing to let him.

As Tom composes himself, he suddenly feels Salmas tongue swirling around the underside of his shaft, the act and sensation was soo sudden, he couldn't help but let out a groan of pleasure.

In the midst of the pleasure, he was trying to process the shock and wonder as to what caused Salma to cross the line, but he slowly noticed that she was very quickly warming to her task, the expression on her face displayed a wonder, that licking a penis was not that bad after all. The act was like a discovery for her, she loved the way Toms cock throbbed in her mouth, in that moment she realised that she had power, the power to control how he felt. As she allowed more and more of his penis into her mouth she decided she would do her best to make him enjoy it.

Tom was in no hurry for things to come to an end. Although Tom was really enjoying Salma sucking his cock, he knew that he had to hold out-- the moist sensation of the saliva from when she stroke his cock, and the sensation from her tongue wrapping and licking every inch of his cock, as her lips slurped the shafts of his erection; Tom was letting out loud groans as his head was contorting backwards from the sheer pleasure, his hands were clenched, to the sofa. Tom was mesmerised by Salmas skills, he wondered if this truly was her first time.

As the pleasure reached its height, Tom dreaded cumming, Salma became aware of this, feeling the heat of his pulsing cock, she slowly pulls away, as his cock left her mouth, drool spilled all over the couch.

It took a few minutes for Tom to calm down from the high that he had just experienced. As he came back to reality, Salma leaned back on to the couch, her eyes were gleaming with the thrill to explore an adventure, her entire body was laying on the couch, missionary, her head was raised from the pillow underneath, her expression was clear, Tom knew what was to come next... Salma slowly spread her legs open, to the sight of her glistening pussy; it was evident she was in control, Tom couldn't resist his own impulse, as he reached the pockets of his pants for a condom.

However, Salma was driven by her own curiosity, she had never had a bare cock inside her, let alone a white one, since she and Ali always used condoms. However she had to admit she was curious as to what Tom's white cock would feel like skin to skin and so she found herself telling him:

"Tom, you can make love to me without a condom, dont worry, I'll get plan B"

Looking into her trusting eyes, Tom said, "I will do my best to be careful; we'll listen to what our bodies want."

Tom slowly approaches her, as she feels him moving up over her body until he was lying on top of her, his big blue eyes were looking into hers. Salmas thoughts begin wondering at the situation; having the weight of a tall pale white body resting on top of her own brown body, of a small frame-- the anticipation made her arms and legs quiver, as she tries holding on to him, trusting the process and feeling the warmth and comfort radiating from Tom.

Without hesitation Salma lifted her face to his and kissed him. "I want you Tom, put your cock inside me", Salma pleaded with conviction.

And so it was that Salma found herself gripping Tom's cock with her hand and guiding the head of his cock into the lips of her pussy.

As Tom pushed a couple of inches in to Salma he heard her intake of breath. Salma felt as if something was trying to split her vagina in two. Tom kept up the firm and insistent pressure until he had six inches pushed into Salmas squealing pussy.

"you're tight Salma, is this the deepest Ali has ever gone?" asked Tom.

"Th-th-this is deep-er than he... he's ever gone" Salma answers, as she tries to form a sentence, whilst battling the sensation that has left her quivering.

"Its okay Salma, I'll go slow, just hold on to me, okay? you can do it", as Tom reassures her-- he gives her a gentle kiss and strokes her hair, to ease the penetration. Tom begins a gentle rocking motion that saw him gradually work more and more of his cock into the welcoming pussy of Salma.

Tom was in heaven, he had never felt such a tight gripping, quivering pussy before and the feelings encircling his cock were fantastic. Salma was also sharing the wonderful sensations of Tom's cock.

She couldn't believe that she had taken Toms entire penis into her vagina, but when she had felt his balls slapping her curvaceous bum, she knew that she had taken him all. Yes there had been some discomfort especially when his cock head had pushed into her cervix, but after a while she felt that he had pushed that barrier open and now the pain had been replaced by a feeling of being totally full, totally stuffed to her core. Any misgivings about letting a white man make love to her had vanished and she now realised what she had been missing with Ali.

Deciding to abandon herself to the sex, Salma embraced the sight of Toms white body enveloping her brown figure.

"Could this really be me", Salma wondered. As she gazed at the thrusts of the white man. She marveled at the large thrusting bum that was driving an enormous cock in and out of her pussy.

The contrast in the two skin colors was fantastic, coupled with the moans emanating from Salma, who had become more vociferous over the past few minutes. Tom realised she was going to come again, he could feel Salmas grip tightening on him and when she moved her legs up around his waist and grabbed his neck he could feel her orgasm begin. "Ohhh yes, oh my god, ahh I'm coming, yes, yes YESSS!"

Salma was in awe of the pleasure she felt; every part of her body seemed to come alive as she thrashed around on the white cock that was pounding her convulsing pussy.

Tom rode through her orgasm, determined not to let the pace of his fucking lessen. As Salms lessened her grip on him, he was gratified to feel her legs wrapped around his butt.

Gradually as Salma came down from the high of her orgasm she realised that Tom was becoming more urgent in his love making. She guessed that he had to be getting close to cumming, after all he'd been fucking her for ages.

"Tom!" she gasped between thrusts, T-Tom... ", she never finished her sentence, as she continued gasping, trying to speak without the sensation enveloping her mind

Tom set on to the last part of his journey, he could feel his white seed churning in his balls and he knew he had plenty of cum to release. As he brought his fucking to a climax he noticed that Salma was once again tightening her grip on him. He could feel her cross her ankles over his waist and once again her hands were pulling his head down toward her.

As he dipped his head lower he felt Salma pull his ear close to her mouth and he heard her whisper the words, "cum inside me Tom, fill me up, I want to feel your cum inside me."

Tom was amazed and suprised, going deeper into the zone, he knew he couldn't disappoint her, if she wanted him to cum inside her; he would happily oblige.

Just at that moment, Tom felt his cock beginning to rise. "Oh Salma, I'm going to cum inside you, I'm going to fill you up", Tom groaned out to her. Salma could feel Toms cock swell inside her and knew he was about to come. "Yes my love, give it to me, make me yours, fill my pussy with your cum."

Tom groaned, "Arghhh..oh yes here it is..." and with that he roared like a bull and started to fire his potent cum into the womb of this lovely woman. His cock plugged deep inside her, pulsating again and again, as he pumped wave after wave of his sperm inside her pussy.

The climax seemed to go on forever, as Tom kept his cock plugged inside Salma, unable to process the sensation he was feeling fast enough to pull out of Salma. Salma lay softly stroking Toms back, as she continually kissed him.

In the quiet hours of the night, as they lay side by side, Salma and Tom found solace in each other's arms. Their shared vulnerability had opened the door to a deeper understanding of one another, fostering a connection that transcended societal expectations and embraced the pure essence of love.

Wrapped in a blanket of contentment, they drifted into a peaceful slumber, their dreams intertwining as their hearts remained entwined. It was a night that marked the beginning of a journey filled with love, trust, and a shared willingness to explore the uncharted territories of their hearts together.

12