Crossing Boundaries Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kael considered her question.

"I like the feel of the wood in my hand."

Did that have a double-meaning? He hoped she didn't know that, though swore that the edges of her lips quirked just a little. It was hard to tell even as he nocked another arrow, drawing the string back, exhaling. It was all about control.

Twang!

The arrow sailed forth, straight and true. It was telling, especially with his frustration, that he was able to target it directly, the arrow shivering where it lay deeply embedded right in the centre. He could control that emotional part of himself at a time like that.

"It just wouldn't be the same with a gun. It would feel different, like I wasn't really doing the shooting. Firing..." He shook his head, the terms being too mechanical for his liking. "This is different. It makes me slow down, makes me breathe, makes everything else fall away."

He didn't know she was there until her cheek was pressed to his, an arm around his waist, taller than him and just on the other side of the arrow, trapping it to his skin. He could not lose it, less the fletching catch his skin as it flew free, holding his breath, a line of tension stiffening across his shoulders.

It was wrong and it was right how hard his heart beat for her, wanting to be close.

"Here..." She breathed, her eyes darting too as if she was not quite sure either. "Like this... Exhale...now. Tighter...here. Relax...this."

Her fingers found the spots but he could not relax, not even breathing, eyes wide, heart pounding. She knew it too, her senses too sharp to know otherwise, and yet her nose twitched as if she had not realised what she was doing, stepping back with a small smile, her eyes shining with a little too much innocence to be believed.

"And now... Loose!"

He let the arrow fly, trembling through the air until it plunged into the heart of the target, his best shot yet. And, somehow, it felt easier for Giselle leading him to it.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Last of Her Kind Ch. 01 A drifter triggers an arachne's dangerous desire to mate.in NonHuman
A Dragon's Tale Ch. 01 An accident + magic = a man's mind in a dragon's body.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Vixen Forced to serve a haughty vixen, a POW falls for his captor.in NonHuman
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
A Soldier For All Seasons Ch. 01 Alien battles and AI beauties - his epic begins.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories