Crossing Boundaries Pt. 07

Story Info
Kael's story continues, spending time with the furry ladies.
7.1k words
3.1k
9
1

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

Kael didn't quite know what he should have been looking for after he'd gone up against the dragon anthros, their canny wile and how he had completely and utterly decimated them, as if fighting them was no trouble at all. It had been an almost uncomfortable fight with his psychic powers against their magic, even if their magic had been something that they'd actively had to train in. At his young age, however, his psychic powers were, of course, still developing and would not hit another spike for a good few years.

Still, it had been enough. Enough to keep them away from him and enough to draw attention in another way too.

Giselle peered over his shoulder as he read the note, frowning, perched on the edge of his bed. He didn't want to get too comfortable, just in case he had to get up again too swiftly, on edge, expecting...something. Kael just didn't know what.

"What's that?"

That, at least, was a question he could answer.

"There's a meeting called for later in the week, between me and Oshun..." He frowned more deeply. "Apparently, she's a dragon, a battle mage like those others. I guess that's something that runs in the species for dragons."

It was not a jab but an observation, one more thought that Kael filed away for future consideration. The German Shepherd anthro, however, was less about keeping things in mind and more about writing them down, keeping a notebook of all they learned, studying the same things as Kael, even if she was not actively training in magic. Relationships and people, amongst anthros, were as important as more formal studies, especially when she was there to protect him.

He sent a message back to Oshun that he would meet her, though that didn't help the curling feeling of unease in the pit of his stomach. But he would have been amiss to believe himself invincible there, a human amongst anthros.

He would see just where it took him.

*

Others at the university, however, eyed him with a new sense of trepidation and respect, depending on their personal opinion on the "magic" battle that had taken place. Psychic powers up against magic really was not a fair contest at all, though they did not know that, seeing some deeper prowess in him, some manner of study that they must have not yet come across. And how had it been that one man had been able to take out three trained, or in training, dragon battle mages?

Kael welcomed the conversation, yet the sense of unease persisted, even as a curious raccoon pressed in a little too closely. Some of the anthro species did not take personal space as much in mind as humans did, but that was something that he was going to have to get used to, or make his boundaries known.

"What magic did you use?" The raccoon, who had not introduced himself, pressed. "I've never seen anything like it... Well, actually, I didn't see anything at all. How did you do it? Come on, you can tell me!"

He tried to elbow Kael, but Giselle growled, not understanding the light-heartedness of it, Kael forced to stay her, laughing uncomfortably. It was hard to make things seem light and easy, to build relationships that he desperately too wanted to delve into, when he had to ensure that Giselle knew that the others there were not a threat, even though that was what she'd been trained for.

"Er..." The raccoon gawked at Giselle's teeth, Kael not quite quick enough. "Alright, alright, keep your fur on..."

Others whispered to one another from a distance, though whispering, for most anthros, was not something that they expected to be able to keep secret. So many, after all, had excellent hearing. Giselle, however, was the one who could hear better without employing any powers, Kael believing it was better to make it look like he was normal, just like any other student. His psychic powers were not something, after all, that he had to show on the outside.

"They think that humans have a kind of magic too," Giselle fed back to him, panting lightly, for the days were moving into the warmer months. "They think that your psychic powers are human magic and now you're training in anthro magic."

Kael twisted his lips.

"That makes sense, I guess it would be one way to explain it, though there's no training involved."

"I wouldn't tell them that."

Kael agreed. It would make him seem elitist if they found out that there was not any training for what humans had at their disposal, even though it was not his fault. It was a part of being human, at least for him.

"They don't understand the technicalities of what you did and some of them are wondering if I can do it too, if dogs can do that." Giselle chuckled, covering her muzzle, though the group discussing them turned their heads sharply, cottoning on that they were being listened to. "They don't know that I don't have psychic powers, not even like their magic powers."

Kael looked at her strangely.

"But you could learn magic, if you wanted. It's not about having an innate ability, not like psychic abilities. Anyone who wants to learn magic can do it -- amazing things too."

The dog gave him an equally strange look back. Some things simply were not in her manner of thinking, though the world around them was changing, opening doors that had, before, remained closed. Their relationship, for example, was one of those things.

"I'm here to be your bodyguard, Kael, not to learn."

But was that right? He didn't have much of a chance to ask her about that as they moved on, trying to relax, to talk, to interact, though the reactions that they got from other anthros were mixed. Some moved away when they came closer, others pried with too many questions, though he could not blame those that probed for being curious. Was that not the whole reason that he was there, after all, because he was curious? There was no technical reason for him to learn magic except out of interest. That it could be phrased as a diplomatic edge, if not a mission, was simply a bonus for the human countries and, of course, his father too.

There was one anthro, however, who was always glad to see him -- other than Giselle, of course. It seemed harder and harder to keep Celine, the anthro wolf woman, under wraps, for she was always around, or so it seemed. Whenever they came home, most of the time she was there waiting, openly wagging her tail, acting far too pleased to see him than she really should have. Their relationship was going to come out sooner or later, he was sure of it, though it was likely going to be one that had a better ending than if anyone found out what there was between him and Giselle.

Still, that was hardly something that he wanted to think about as the wolf rode him furiously, grinding down on his cock over and over again, sexual fervour deliciously getting the better of her. She was insatiable, if inexperienced -- though that was swiftly changing. Experience came, after all, when one was having sex multiple times a week, if not more. It was not that Kael didn't want to enjoy her sexually too, their relationship building and developing differently to him and Giselle, but that he was worried about what others would think if they knew that Celine was around his quarters so much.

But he would not think about that, not even as he had to grab her muzzle, closing her mouth as she tried to let out a howl of orgasm. Kael growled in the back of his throat, sexual energy coursing through him, a kind of heat that he could not say that he'd ever known existed before he'd spent time with Giselle and Celine. The female anthros brought out another side of him in adulthood that could not have been teased out at all without their hip, heels bearing down into the squeaking, groaning mattress, thrusting up and up into Celine's hot cunny.

Giselle watched, though it was hardly because she thought that the wolf was any risk at all to him anymore. The German Shepherd canine openly enjoyed it, panting heavily even if her hand was not between her thighs, fingering her pussy, sliding deeply up into her wet folds. They clung to her fingers, slick with moisture, in a similar way to the wolf's sex around his cock, yet even Kael had to marvel, in his inexperience, that they felt so different. It was not something that he had ever considered before, but to his young mind there was no better place to be than with one of them.

The passions of the body heated up and up between them, no one considering the lack of protection at all as Celine was rolled, forcefully, onto her back, though that did not at all mean that the wolf was weak. Oh no, she knew how to get what she wanted from him, wrapping her legs quickly around his waist, ankles locking around one another so that she would be hard to dislodge. Kael, however, grunting, had no desire at all to not give her what she wanted and needed, the grind of her hips luring him on as she bucked up against him. The position was not the most comfortable with one of her heels digging into his backside, but Celine had never intended it to be so, panting, heaving, moaning out his name while he kissed her to silence her.

Oh, it was a shame to do that... But she felt too good against him, her nipples perking up through her fur, her bare chest brushing tenderly up against his. Even in the coarseness of devout passion, there was a lighter brush of deliciousness to be had too, something that made his heart leap and sing in new and wonderful ways. Giselle pressed in close as he thrust and thrust, spreading open the wolf's folds with every stroke of his shaft, the canine curious and aroused both at the same time.

She would have him next, however, as Celine's muffled screams of climax flooded his mouth, Kael at least dimly glad that he had had the forethought to kiss her, to mute her in some way. But he wanted to hear her cry out, begging him to go on, to thrust harder, to give her even more pleasure, even if he knew that what he wanted was one of the very things that would have them uncovered and caught if he allowed it to happen. He loathed being the responsible party, always thinking of more, something else that could happen, clinging to her, lost in the moment, fingers digging into her shoulders, her back, holding her close and tight. It didn't matter to Kael if his fingers were squashed under her body, only that he could thrust and thrust, bare skin dripping with sweat, Giselle's warm body pressed so close that he could feel the heat emanating from her.

It was hot, more so than he realised in many ways, one of the luckiest men in the world to have two sexy anthros who wanted to spend time with him. As the wolf collapsed back, panting and whimpering, Kael broke the kiss, instead sharing a more tender one with Giselle, the dog understanding more about what he liked, her fingers circling and pressing on her clit repeatedly until she climaxed a moment after him.

One moment he was thrusting and the next he was sharing lust and bliss with Giselle, her fingers softly stroking the line of his jaw, up to his cheek, his cock aching powerfully as he spent everything that he felt he had to give into Giselle. There was no holding back as her tight pussy milked him of his seed, though he knew better that the squeezing pressure on his shaft was merely a reaction of her body, muscles responding. She wanted him, but none of them were skilled enough in the art of lovemaking, not yet, to employ any kind of finesse beyond that, as much as they may have liked to.

But it was better to enjoy the moment, passion curling through, Kael pressing Celine's hand up passionately above her head as if he sought to trap her there, but the wolf was far more engaged in licking and nuzzling at his chest and neck, everywhere she could reach, to even consider escape. She was where she wanted to be as his nuts spent everything into her, pressed as close as it was possible to be, lust coursing through in a way, even then, that was impossible to deny.

He moaned, resting his forehead on hers, though he still recovered quicker than he had expected to be able to. Maybe it was just youth or maybe it was something to do with how simply hot the female anthros were, Giselle panting for attention as she let his hard shaft, leaving Celine to relax and recover on the bed, slide into her pussy. On all fours, he could thrust deeply, even though it was a less intimate position. Some could have said that it was a dirty position, considering the name that had been giving to it, the dog moaning out loud while he filled her over and over, stroke after stroke.

Yet it was still their lust to take as they wanted, Celine propping herself up on the bed to watch, Kael's seed trickling from her pussy. It marked her lips and trickled down over her inner thighs, but it was not something that she wanted to clean from her body, some part of her enjoying the slick feel of it, the tiny little sensations that could call her attention to parts of her body that she never paid much mind to. And watching, perhaps as that was how she had first discovered their relationship, could be as hot as participating sometimes, getting her riled up and randy for another round, to feel his length inside her again.

Giselle whimpered, her head lowering along with her chest, pushing a cushion up under her torso while her backside pushed high. Her tail flicked up, wagging back and forth, brushing his chest, yet the submissiveness of the pose could not be denied as he groaned deep in the back of his throat, head spinning with pounding, driving lust. He needed it, so very badly, cramming his length into her as if there was nothing else for him, nothing else at all that he could have possibly wanted more than her.

Sex took everything else from his mind, bringing a release to his muscles unlike anything that he had ever thought possible, lips parted, the salty taste of sweat lingering there. He licked them, over and over, yet there was more heat to come as her pussy squeezed around him, the canine bearing back as his cock sank deeper into her. The only reason that Kael was able to hold back from getting off again, too quickly, was due to his first orgasm inside the wolf, stamina heightened for that second and sometimes third round. Yet he could only go so much, pleasantly forced to finger the female anthros at other times while they begged for attention. Well, Celine demanded it more than begged, but there was a growing, cheeky glint in Giselle's eye that suggested that she more than knew how to get what she wanted too. Serving her master could come in many ways and there was nothing there that said that she didn't have to enjoy it too.

It was lust and something more, everything tied together, but none of them understood what that meant yet, how that manner of thing would develop between them. Neither did they have to know, as long as they were being respectful to one another through everything, Kael's driving thrusts growing in force and power as he tested how much Giselle wanted, how much she could take.

He didn't have to be gentle all the time. The dog's moans, as much as she tried to stifle them, burying her muzzle into her arms, rose and rose, an unstoppable force. All he wanted to do was to hear them filling the room, but, alas, it was not to be as she was forced to muffle and mute herself, his cock ploughing into her, the smack of his hips on her backside rising. That was a sound that was usually more muted by her fur, but brought a tingle of deeper fervour to the canine, skin prickling and itching with a need for something that she could not put a name to.

Yet she had what she needed, the driving length of her master's shaft pounding her even as her hand desperately wormed its way under her body. Giselle wanted too much, everything at once, but she had to get off too, wanting his shaft, her lust, her pleasure, ears flicking back and forth, body rippling with the kind of tension that could not be so easily shrugged off. The canine whimpered, biting her tongue, yet not even that accidental flare of pain would be enough to tease her down from the brink of a high that threatened to overpower her.

As if knowing what she was going through, Kael tenderly covered her body with his own, protecting her from something that he did not understand, pleasure wracking her, pumping through, wave after wave. She grunted and heaved, staying as quiet as was possible for her, yet that was difficult with Celine up on the bed engaged in her own climax, lust swelling, the kind of passion that was not kept quiet through any means.

Kael thrust and thrust, but he could not hold back ultimately. There was no need for him to as he wrapped his arms around Giselle, one hand finding her breast while the other arm kept her as close to him as was possible. His groans rolled into her as he reached his high, spurts of seed flowing into her pussy, the angle of her hips helping it flow even more deeply into her, though that was not something that either of them were considering. Still, it was not a worry, not when he was a human and she was a dog anthro: they were just too different.

Still, the moment of sweetness pulled on, even as he let her relax under him, kissing her hair, the back of her neck, murmuring softly to her. Even as Giselle trembled, he drew her gently up onto the bed to join him and Celine, the three of them lying semi tangled together, legs and tails all wound into one another, panting softly, trying to calm down from a high that had been shared between all three of them.

That they spent a lot of time having sex, however, did not mean that there were not other things to be held in mind, in particular Celine's insatiable curiosity about humans, his life, the world and the land that he had come from. The wolf rested her chin on his chest, begging him once again to tell her something about his life, where he'd come from, though she had listened to so much information from his lips that Kael would have been surprised to hear that she had taken it all in. Despite wanting to absorb all that she could, the wolf was not a sponge, but it made his heart warm to hear her so interested. Having been there already, Giselle did not express such curiosity about what was, presently, behind her, but was more interested in what lay ahead at the magic university.

"Did you live somewhere like this?" She asked, the tip of her grey tail twitching back and forth, shadows dancing and leaping on the wall where the candles in the lanterns were burning down, something to set the mood. "Lots of anthros...people? Or no people? Were you alone there?"

Kael shook his head, his fingers tracing a path on her upper back, circling around, back and forth.

"Sort of... Well, I knew that there were people around, but we didn't always see them. We lived in arcologies, though I was around lots of people who thought they were more important than they were. Politicians..." He grimaced. "I guess they have a purpose at their level, but my father's work in diplomacy seemed more involved. I wanted to learn more, but I could never get into it."

Giselle and Celine blinked at him and he chuckled softly, rubbing the back of his neck while the dog cuddled in a little close to his right side while he lay on his back.

"Sorry... What bit is weird? You've seen where we lived, Giselle?"

She shook her head.

"No, we were down in the barracks, outside your cities. I didn't really travel anywhere, only to a couple of other training centres when they wanted me to take on new roles and skills. I did train others once too."

12