Crossing Boundaries - Tim Pt. 02

Story Info
Tim decides to act on his incestuous fantasy.
3.4k words
4.56
11.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second installment of the story branch involving Tim, his wife Kate, and their 18 year old daughter, Missy. This is a work of fiction, none of these people exist in the real world.

_________

Tim sat in his office, completely unable to think about work. Instead, he went over in his mind the shattering events of the previous night.

To begin with, he had overheard the erotic sounds of his wife and 18 year old daughter engaged in oral sex together. That alone would have been enough to occupy his bewildered thoughts today, because even now he was no clearer in his mind as to whether it horrified or stimulated him.

Surely, last night with his wife, Kate, it had been more of the latter, as he had engaged in very taboo roleplay with her. It had begun with her calling him "daddy," something they had done before and which seemed a harmless game. Then he had gone further with her, verbalizing and encouraging the fantasy as they had described to each other a scene where his wife watched him fucking their daughter, Missy.

Afterward, Tim had said to Kate, "So, tell me: How DOES our daughter's pussy taste?"

She had met that question with stunned silence for a few moments, followed by stubborn denial, as though she had no idea what he could be referring to, and for some reason, Tim decided not to push the issue, or at least to table it until he could think more clearly.

As Tim rolled these memories over in his mind, he suddenly realized that he was massaging his hard-on through his slacks. He stopped and placed both hands flat on his desk, growling quietly in frustration. He clenched his eyes shut, and the image of his wife and daughter laying on the bed together naked, both asking to be fucked, caused him to reach a fateful decision. All thoughts of morality took a leap out the window, and all that was left was a burning lust.

He got up from his desk, threw on his jacket and walked down the hall to Jerry's office. Jerry had been his best friend and business partner for over 20 years, and Tim considered asking his advice, then thought better of it. How would he even approach such a topic?

Instead, he poked his head in and said, "Hey, Jer, can you hold things down today? I'm not feeling well. Think I'll head home for the day."

Jerry looked up suddenly, as though he too had been lost in thought, "Um, yeah, Tim. Of course. Do we need to call off the weekend at the cabin tomorrow?"

"No, no," answered Tim, "It's nothing, really. I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow, just need a little rest."

"Ok," said Jerry, "Let me know if anything changes, but yeah I got you covered today. Head on home."

Tim thanked him and went to his car. As he made the drive, he thought about what he would do when he arrived at home. He figured that both Kate and Missy would likely be there, and he briefly considered calling to let them know he was on his way, but then realized that he hoped to once again discover them both in flagrante delicto.

He was disappointed upon pulling into the driveway, however, to see that Kate's car was gone. He walked into the house and called for Missy. There was no answer.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and called Kate.

"Hey baby," she answered right away.

Tim took a deep breath, not sure what he was going to say.

'Hi hon. I took off early today and just got home. Where are you?" he asked with a voice he hoped sounded more steady than he felt.

"Missy and I went shopping. We should be home in a few minutes... Um, everything ok?"

Kate's heart was pounding in her chest. They had indeed been out shopping, and they were in the car headed home. But the whole truth was they had been to an adult toy store and made several purchases, and that when Tim had called, Missy's fingers had been buried in Kate's pussy while she drove.

"Yeah, I'm fine. There is something I want to discuss with you both when you get home," said Tim, feeling more confidence in his voice.

"Ok, Tim. See you soon," said Kate, and hung up.

"What's wrong, Mom?" asked Missy.

Kate looked at her gorgeous daughter, with her silky blond hair and clear blue eyes. God, she was beautiful! She had inherited the best of both her parents, with Kate's beauty and Tim's intelligence. Her young tits were quite a bit smaller than Kate's, with sensitive pink nipples that got rock hard when Kate sucked on them - something she had been doing a lot of lately. She had long, smooth legs, a beautiful little cameltoe pussy, and perfect, dainty feet.

One of the purchases they'd made at the adult store was a strap-on dildo. Kate had hoped to fuck her with it, when they got home, while sucking on those little toes. Those plans were now on hold, and Tim's voice had had an odd quality to it. Kate was certain there was going to be trouble.

She smoothed her voice and said, "Well... nothing, really. That was your dad. He's home early and wants to talk to us."

"About?" prompted Missy.

"I'm not completely sure, but... well, I guess I should tell you so that you're prepared. He might want to talk about... I think he may have heard us last night."

"Oh my god," said Missy.

Kate pulled the car over and put it in park. Turning slightly she said, "There's more, and I don't know how you're going to take this."

"Mom," said Missy, "It's me. I mean, we are rather close at this point."

Kate laughed despite her anxiety.

"Yes, we are. Ok, out with it, then," Kate took a deep breath, "Your dad and I have always had a very rich sex life, and he's very aware that I'm bisexual. We've played around with other women and even another couple. But we've also, when we're alone together, fantasized at times about, um... well, about having a threesome with you. I realize how crazy that would sound, coming from anyone else, but I guess coming from the mother who eats her daughter's pussy on a regular basis..."

Kate shrugged.

"Um... and you think THAT is what Dad wants to talk about? Holy shit."

"Well, either that or he's extremely angry at us. I'm not certain what we're about to walk into."

Missy put a hand on Kate's bare leg and leaned over to give her a passionate kiss. Very quietly she said, "I'd love for you to watch Daddy fuck me, mom. I've thought about it, like, a million times. I will bet you that, even if he is angry, we can work together and, um... change his mind. I have a plan."

Missy outlined her idea, and Kate thought it was brilliant on several levels. This could work. It meant going for broke, but it really could work.

They walked into the house, and there was Tim, sitting on the couch in the front room. They immediately put their plan into motion.

Missy, in her pink miniskirt, white button-down blouse and high heels, knelt on the floor in front of him. Kate, on the other hand, draped herself across Tim's lap and lifted her skirt to expose her bare ass.

"I've been naughty, Tim. We both have." she said, raising her ass a bit.

Tim looked down at his wife in surprise, then across her at his daughter who was kneeling submissively before him. He quickly realized what was happening, however, and regained his composure. He placed his hand on his wife's perfect, round ass.

"I know you have. In fact, I know that you both have been very, VERY naughty, and you're both going to be punished," he said.

Without another word he brought his hand back and let it fly, smacking Kate's right butt-cheek hard with his palm.

Kate flinched and gasped. She enjoyed being spanked from time to time, but he had never slapped her ass as hard as he had just done. Was he truly angry? Kate was suddenly a bit frightened.

"I'm going to teach" - whack - "Both of you" - whack - "A lesson" - whack, whack - "That you'll not soon forget." Whack, whack, whack.

Tim slapped his wife's bare ass mercilessly. Already it was bright red and burning hot. Tears streamed down her face.

"Please, Tim," cried Kate, "I'm sorry!"

Missy watched this unfold. At first it seemed her plan was coming off perfectly. Her idea was to confess their sins and in mock contrition accept some playful punishment, thereby seducing her father into a threesome. But now she was worried. If she was in for the same punishment, it was genuinely going to hurt.

Then she watched as her father spread her mother's pussy and slid two fingers into her. Tim started finger fucking his wife's cunt, and Missy saw that her mother was sopping wet, the juices glistening on her father's fingers. Was her mother that turned on by being so severely disciplined?

"Come here," commanded Tim, looking at Missy sternly.

Missy crawled closer, and Tim withdrew his fingers from his wife's pussy.

"Open your mouth," said Tim.

Missy complied somewhat hesitantly. Tim shoved his pussy-soaked fingers into her mouth.

"You like the taste of your mommy's pussy? Suck her off my fingers, slut."

Missy did as she was told, and the combination of the familiar taste of her mother's sex and having her father's fingers in her mouth, caused her own pussy to tingle. She realized that she wanted the same treatment her mother had just received. Her original scheme had been intended to dodge the consequences of her incestuous relations with her mother by trapping her father in his own lust - ideally culminating in being fucked by him.

But now, she realized, she wanted to be dominated by him, just as she had planned to be dominated by her mother with a strap-on dildo. She wanted her father to own her pussy, to own her ass. She decided to place herself directly in his path, come what may.

"Yes, Daddy," she said humbly, "I love the taste of Mommy's pussy. I love putting my tongue in her and making her cum on my face. I've been very, very naughty."

"Come here then," Tim said, "And lay across your mother. I want her to feel the impact of your discipline as well."

Missy laid on her mother's back and lifted her skirt. She was wearing pink cotton panties that Tim violently yanked down to her knees. She braced herself for the first impact of his hand.

Whack!

She squeaked with the shock of it. He wasn't holding back.

Whack!

"What are you?" Tim demanded.

"A slut," whimpered Missy.

Whack!

"That's right," said Tim, "You and your mother both are sluts. Fucking eating each other's pussies like two lesbian whores."

Whack!

"It's time you understood what that little pussy is for," he said.

Whack!

Then he jammed his fingers deep into his daughter's dripping cunt, fingering her violently.

"Have you ever had a man's cock in that little teenage pussy? Ever had anything besides your mom's slutty tongue in you?"

"No, Daddy," Missy managed to say through her tears.

Tim pushed her off his lap, and gave his wife's ass two more solid whacks before pushing her off as well.

"On your knees, both of you."

Kate and Missy glanced at each other, both hungry for what they knew must come next.

Time stood and dropped his pants to his ankles.

"Ok, Mom, show your daughter how to suck a man's hard cock," he said to Kate.

Kate opened her mouth dutifully, and Tim shoved his dick into it. He grabbed a handful of hair on either side of her head and began fucking her mouth, shoving his cock into her throat.

"Take that cock, whore," he said as she gagged.

After a few minutes, he pulled it out of her mouth and Kate gasped for breath, saliva running down her chin.

"Your turn, little slut," he said to Missy, "Suck daddy's cock. Suck it like you mean it. Kate, you help her."

Missy opened her mouth and her mother, knowing exactly what Tim wanted her to do, grabbed a handful of Missy's blond hair and pushed her face into Tim's groin, forcing her daughter to take her father's cock deep into her waiting throat.

"Be a good girl," said Kate, "Suck Daddy's cock. Let daddy fuck your mouth, baby girl."

As Missy gave her daddy a blowjob, she reflexively reached down to rub her pussy.

"Don't you dare touch that pussy yet," said Kate, "That's Daddy's pussy from now on."

Kate took both of Missy's wrists and pinned them behind her back.

Missy was gagging and choking on her father's hard penis as he slid it in and out of her mouth. She could taste the precum leaking from the tip, and she wanted more. She wanted all of it. She wanted that cock deep inside her body, to be raped, used like a whore.

Tim decided that the moment was right for just that, and he pulled Missy to her feet.

"Kate, sit at the end of the couch with your legs open. Missy, lay on your back with your head in her lap."

They complied and Tim pushed his daughter's legs open.

"Hold her legs open for me, Kate. You're going to watch me fuck our little girl."

"Yes sir," said Kate, who took hold of Missy's ankles and held them open.

"What do you want, Missy?" Tim growled.

"I want Daddy to fuck me," responded Missy.

"And what do you want me to do, Kate?" Tim asked.

"I want to watch as you fuck our daughter," said Kate, breathlessly, "Be a good girl for Daddy, sweetheart. Daddy needs to fuck you and you need to let him."

"Yes mommy," said Missy, consumed with lust, "I'll let Daddy do anything he wants to me. I want it so bad, Daddy. Please fuck me."

With that, Tim placed one knee on the couch, gripped the shaft of his erection and with a single thrust, shoved it deep into his daughter's waiting cunt.

Missy screamed as she felt her father penetrate her virgin twat. Fire tore through her, pain and pleasure all at once.

Tim held his dick deep inside her for a few moments, then slowly withdrew it from her completely. Missy gasped at the sensation and then nearly sobbed with the desire she felt.

"Oh, please, Daddy, please," she whimpered, "I need your cock in me."

Tim placed the head of his penis at her entrance and once again shoved it all the way in. Then he started slowly fucking her.

"Oh my god," thought Tim to himself, "I'm fucking my daughter!"

"Yes, Daddy, yes!" cried Missy, writhing in ecstasy, "Fuck me hard!"

Tim accepted that invitation and placed his hand on his daughter's throat. He started pounding in and out of her, slamming his dick deep into her throbbing cunt, his balls slapping against her ass with each thrust.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, I'm gonna cum!" Missy moaned, "May I please, please cum on your dick?"

"Ask your mother," said Tim.

"Mommy, please..."

"Please, what, Missy?" said Kate.

"Please may I cum on Daddy's cock? Pleeeeaaaseee... oooohhh mmmyyy goooooddd mmmmmm!"

"Yes, baby girl," said Kate, "Cum for your daddy. Cum all over your daddy's dick right now. Do it. Let Daddy feel your orgasm."

Missy moaned loudly and her body convulsed as she allowed herself to give in completely, releasing her orgasm as it swept through her body.

"Now turn over, little slut," Tim commanded, "Daddy's going to fuck you from behind while you lick your Mommy's pussy."

Missy followed his instructions to the letter, turning herself over to give her father access to her pussy, and buried her face in between her mother's legs.

Katy began moaning and put a hand on the back of Missy's head, pulling Missy's face into her.

Missy had eaten her out before, but this time there was an intensity for both of them as never before, and Katy writhed in pleasure. She was watching her husband brutally fucking their daughter and feeling Missy's tongue probe her.

"Cum, Katy," Tim ordered her, "Cum on your daughter's face. Make her taste it."

"Yes, sir," cried Kate, "Take my cum, sweetheart. Take mommy's cum!"

Missy sucked her mother's clit the way she'd been taught, and hungrily lapped up the juices pouring onto her mouth. Meanwhile, her Daddy was pounding away at her cunt from behind and she knew she couldn't help it - she was going to cum on his cock again.

Missy and Katy both moaned and writhed, the orgasm building within them simultaneously.

"Both of you," said Tim, "Cum. Cum right the fuck now."

Kate shrieked, pushing Missy's face hard into her cunt, while Missy's own scream issued forth with the force of her orgasm, muffled by her mother's pussy.

As the orgasm subsided, Tim grabbed a double handful of his daughter's hair and pulled her head back.

"What's your pussy for?" he demanded.

"It's for Daddy to fuck," she said, "It's for my Daddy to fuck whenever he wants, as hard as he wants.... Oooooooohhhh.... Ffuuuuuuucckkkkk."

Tim was brutally fucking her wet teen pussy and he felt his own orgasm quickly approaching.

"Lay on your back underneath your daughter, Kate," he said, "I'm going to fill her up with cum and you're going to eat it out of her."

Kate quickly followed this instruction and positioned herself on her back with her face directly below her daughter's pussy. She had a close-up view of her husband's dick sliding in and out of her daughter. The sight was the most erotic thing she'd ever seen, and she began rubbing her own clit as she licked her daughter's.

"Cum, Tim," she begged him, "Cum in your little girl's pussy. I want to taste both of you together."

"Oh fuck, that little pussy is so fucking tight, honey," said Tim, "Are you ready to feel daddy cum inside you, little girl?"

"Yes Daddy, yes! Uuunnngg.... Cum in me, daddy! Cum in your daughter's pussy!" begged Missy.

Tim's pleasure went over the edge and he exploded inside his daughter, shooting streams of jizz deep into her womb.

"OOOOOHHHHH DDAAAADDDDDYYYY!" Missy orgasmed on that throbbing cock as she felt his warm semen flooding into her.

Tim drained his balls and pulled out of her. He looked down at his wife and saw her open her mouth and stick out her tongue as his cum, mixed with his daughter's juices, spurted out of his little girl's hole.

Kate was still rubbing her pussy, and as she tasted the combination of her husband's semen and her daughter's cum, she orgasmed again, her hips thrusting upward in pleasure.

After a minute or two, Missy rolled off onto the floor and lay on her back, completely spent, her pussy still throbbing with the aftershock of multiple orgasms. Tim sat on the couch, his dick still twitching. Kate rolled onto her stomach and took his still-hard member in her mouth, savoring the texture and taste of it.

Tim was no kid anymore, and typically needed some time to recharge. But the eroticism of what had just happened, and his wife's hungry ministrations had him ready to come again.

"Fuck, baby. I'm gonna cum in your mouth," he groaned.

He felt his sack tighten further, and he shot another stream of cum into her mouth.

"Don't swallow it," he ordered, "Share it with your daughter."

With a mouthful of her husband's cum, she got off the couch and positioned herself over her daughter's face.

Missy opened her mouth, and her mother dribbled her daddy's cum into it. Then they kissed passionately, sharing it and smearing it over each other's tongue and lips.

Then Kate rolled into her back, completely spent. They lay side by side, panting. They turned their heads and looked at each other.

"I have the best mommy and daddy in the world," said Missy, "When can we do that again?"

---------

More to cum? Yes. There is still a weekend at the cabin ahead, as well as Mandy's internship at her father's office. Debauchery will no doubt ensue.