Crossing Our Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about sex and interpersonal relations between a husband and wife so let's just skip to the honeymoon. After all the stress and bustle of the wedding it was really nice to get away from it all and unwind. We couldn't afford a high priced get away and so the offer of a northern cottage on a relatively private lake was ideal. I had fished the lake with my parents as a kid and so I knew the waters were productive. That wasn't my primary concern on this trip. I was only concerned with the productivity of my new wife in the bedroom and how our equipment worked together.

We slept in on the morning after the wedding. The First Night was definitely not a wild fuck fest because we were physically and mentally wasted. Of course Janet got into a daring little night gown that didn't come down far enough to cover her fresh Brazilian wax job. We killed a split of champagne, turned off most of the lights and just settled into each others arms. I quickly disposed of the gown, treated her puss to a little attention with my tongue and ran Little Bobby into his second home. We had a nice, loving and romantic fuck and then passed out for eight hours. Our morning sex was a lot more productive and much more up to our high standards.

The drive up north was actually relaxing and quite erotic. Janet neglected to put on underwear or a bra and somehow her short skirt keep getting flipped up and an unruly boob would slip out of her halter top.

The cabin was well stocked with food and booze so all we needed to do when we got there was to turn on the water heater. Janet also had no such trouble getting turned on. By the time I had a fire going in the fireplace she was set to go on the bearskin rug. For the next three hours we made up for whatever shortcomings were experienced on our wedding night. God but it was a never failing delight to fuck and later to make love to this woman. She was totally uninhibited with me and interacting with her physically became a mystical and erotic adventure. For the next two weeks we indulged in a totally sybaritic world. We fucked and sucked and played in the water and then fucked some more until at long last we simply ran out of juice. We then cuddled in each others arms for hours and whispered secrets to one another and promised always, always, always to be true to one another.

Reluctantly we went home to our new apartment, jobs, life, responsibility, a house, other people, more responsibility, a child, diapers, another child, weight gain, more responsibility, a bigger house, soccer, little league, temptation at parties, boy scouts, girl scouts, dance lessons, more responsibility, middle school, weight loss, temptation at work, high school, bigger jobs, college, empty house. Interspersed with all this was the entity of Janet and myself. Somehow we made it through it together as a team.

Of course there were ups and downs in our relationship, especially in the bedroom. It's pretty hard to be romantic with two crying kids in diapers and a broken washing machine but we tried. One thing that I know helped was that often I came up behind her and holding a breast in each hand, nuzzled her neck and whispered in her ear that I loved her. After taking a deep breath and now renewed she could rejoin the fray. Occasionally, if we were alone, I would do the same thing having pulled her panties off first and running my cock up and in. Another thing that helped was that for most of the year there were two sets of grandparents that we just dying to have the little nippers for the weekend. Janet and I would then either have a staycation or take a little road trip. The purpose would be to attempt to recreate our honeymoon which we never quite were able to duplicate but we tried really really hard.

And so we get to the 20+ year point in our marriage. I had taken over the family business as President when Dad and Mom moved to Arizona several years ago. He was still on the Board as Chairman but I really called all the shots. Janet had returned to teaching when the kids were in Middle School and was on track to become Principal of one of our Elementary Schools. Everything was perfect, right? This is the plot point where someone gets their hand caught in the cookie jar or one of the parties says

"Honey, we have to talk."

Actually our "talk" was part of a sort of general free ranging conversation that we frequently had in the after glow of sex. It was a warm summer night and we had the windows open and a gently breeze was slowly cooling our sweaty bodies. We were idly toying with each other after a very robust bout of sex and contemplating a possible second round. Over the years we had developed the practice of giving each other positive reinforcement for things that the other had done in our just completed sexual interlude. Little things like.

"God honey, I really loved it when you ..." or "Baby when you stuck your fingers in my... "

You get the idea. Over the years, it kept our sex fresh and so we continued the practice. We tried to vary our love making and we discussed our fantasies in an open and non judgmental way. OK, probably not all of our fantasies but at least the less perverted ones. Generally we talked about things that one person could do to or for another person to help their sexual experience.

Our conversations about what could be done involving others was a approached in tiny steps and were never of the "I love you honey but I'm going to go out a find a bigger cock or I love you but I want to fuck another woman" type. As sexually arousing as some third party scenarios might be, neither one of us wanted to risk involving another person or persons with us if it would in any way compromise our marriage. We were open minded but...Therefore, the conversations we had about third party sex were mainly intended for fantasy, not practical purposes. Over the years we talked about all of the following.

Threesomes with another woman.

Being a guy, this was of course of most interest to me and frankly if Janet had said OK I think it could have happened. It didn't for several important reasons. Janet was personally repelled by the idea of sex with or close contact with another naked woman and she didn't like the idea of seeing me fucking or having any kind of sexual contact either.

Threesomes with another man.

Rejected for the same reason. I was apparently just as homophobic as Janet. Close proximity with another hard on was a big turn off for me and the idea of another man poaching on the pussy that had been exclusively mine forever, was repellant. However, given enough wine Janet would admit that being spit roasted by two young hunks without me present might feel mighty good.

Swinging/Swapping in same space.

One thing we totally agreed on was that if either of us observed the other having sex or even minor physical intimacy with another, that it would profoundly scar us. The old adage about not being able to "unsee" something" would be true for us.

Swinging/Swapping not in same space.

You would know sex happened but not have to see it actually going down. We admitted that that could possibly work on a limited basis but over time it might erode our relationship to one of fuck buddies rather than devoted, loving spouses. We wanted to avoid that.

Bilateral Affairs.

We rejected these out of hand. Bilateral affairs where one or the other of us is cuckolded with or without permission is nothing more than cheating and is a betrayal of the oaths taken at our wedding. We did however acknowledge that two unmarried and uncommitted people could probably live together as fuck buddies and do whatever they pleased on their own time.

So, for the longest time we decided not to take a bite out of the outside sex apple. However, we exist in the modern world and are surrounded every day with people who have, will or want to cheat. We have even been approached to join neighborhood swingers groups. Janet, being an attractive woman in her prime is constantly being approached and although I'm no adonis, I am also presented with more cheating possibilities than you would expect. How do we deal with this dilemma when friends and even relatives are or have been either cheaters or swingers?

One thing we have come up with works for us but may not for everyone. The most important thing we have found is open communication. For instance, several weeks ago a guy at work made a major pass at Janet. She answered with a polite refusal because of prior commitment to fuck her husband's brains out during that time slot. She went on to suggest that the company has an anti harassment policy.

That night at home I was greeted by a line of her clothes from the kitchen and up the stairs to our bedroom. She was on the turned down bed stroking her purple dildo in and out of her hairless pussy. Her eyes never left me as I got out of my work clothes

"Fred Jackson from Sales made me a lurid offer today."

"Really honey. I thought they all thought you were the Ice Queen at work."

"Fred must not have gotten the memo I guess. Sorry to start without you but I was just laying here practicing my Kegels when it occurred to me that it might just feel a tad better if I got the Purple Prince involved. Hope you don't mind?"

By now I had hung up my suit and had hampered everything else. I crossed to the bed and sat next to Janet She was lost in the moment with eyes closed as she worked the dildo in and out. It glistened with her juices as I put my idle hands to use massaging her nipples as I leaned down to kiss her on the mouth. Her tongue engaged mine and I could taste her fresh minty toothpaste. Her moans as she got close to orgasm filled the room as the speed of her masturbation increased. I loved the look on her face as she concentrated on the prize. I added a thumb to the action by rolling her clit in a small circle and that's all it took. Her body tensed up tighter than a bow string and with arched back she exploded in a gasping for air climax.

"Oh fuck Bobby, I NEED TO BE FUCKED AND FUCKED TILL I CAN'T WALK!!"

So I did my best. As we rolled around in a fuck frenzy I secretly thanked Fred from Sales. I should send him an email thanking him to helping my sex life stay a much more than the typical 2.5 weekly unions of the average working couple. Much, much, much later having showered together and dressed in just tee shirts, we sat at our kitchen island and shared a bottle of white wine and a can of soup. When she asked for me to pass the fucking crackers she looked up at me and gave me that wide eyed loving look of hers.

"God I love you Robert. You are so good for me that I can't believe that we've been married for over twenty years. I'm sorry if I got carried away but that asshole got the slut in me going and I couldn't wait to get home and get ready for you."

"You don't ever have to apologize for letting me see the wild side of you babe. I'll be happy to add tonight to my memory bank of great Janet fucks. Oh and by the way, I got an email from from my old buddy Rolf. He says the weekend of the 14th is good for him. He'll be in town for a convention that week and wanted to meet your friend Brenda again for drinks, dinner and maybe the weekend. I guess he was really impressed with her the last time they got together. Something about a wild, uninhibited bitch."

"Funny you should mention Brenda because she told me he knocked her socks off the last time they got together. I know you think she's a slut and I guess she is but this time she is really smitten. Look why don't you give me Rolf's email address and I'll pass it on to Brenda tomorrow. I'll give you hers and you can share it with that Rolf guy. That way they can make plans without going through us. You know though, I do get a kick out of hearing all the salacious details of their liaisons after the fact."

**************

Rolf Masterson was impatient for Thursday night to come. He was a manufacturers rep for a number of different EU machine tool lines and he was on his last appointment of a five day trade show. He had closed an even dozen decent contracts so it had been a productive four days but his mind was elsewhere. He had a dinner date with that submissive little bitch Brenda and he was eagerly anticipating putting her through her paces. Her cuckold husband had orders to stay away until Rolf left for his flight back to England. He had a number of plans mapped out in his mind and the next 48 hours were going to be fun.

A hour later, he was waiting in the bar of his hotel having a drink. Brenda was supposed to be joining him and had just texted that she was leaving work and would be about 10 minutes late. He smiled inwardly when he got that because it would give him all the justification her needed for her punishment. True to her word she entered the bar and scanned the room for her "date". She spotted him in the back. He saw her and got out of the booth and stood up. As she approached with an expectantly cheerful look on her face she said.

"Hello Rolf, I'm sorry I'm late but..."

"I told you to be here at 5, not 5:10. That seemed to be a fairly simple task."

"But..."

"NO BUTS. Sit down."

Brenda slid into the booth and once again started to speak.

"Quiet Cunt. Did you take care of the things I ordered?"

"Yes Rolf"

"What did you say?"

"Yes sir."

"Now give me your panties."

Reaching up under her skirt she slightly lifted her butt and slid her panties off. With her right hand she picked them up from the floor and brought them up to her lap.

"Didn't I say to give them to me?"

"Yes sir but I saw the waitress coming to to take an order and so...?

"I gave an order! Hand them to me."

Brenda put them in Rolf's hand just as the waitress came up to the table. While she was asking if the lady would like something to drink Rolf took a deep wiff of the panties and then folded them carefully and set them down on the table.

"The lady will have a glass of chardonnay and if it's a little on the oak side I really don't give a shit. She has no knowledge of wines anyway."

"Would you care for anything else sir?"

"No, I'm OK for now but the lady and I will each have a second drink exactly ten minutes after you deliver her wine."

"Very good sir."

With a wicked smile on her face the waitress walked away to fill the order.

"Did you wear the bra I requested?

"Yes sir, it's the black strapless front closing one you liked the last time we got together."

"Give it to me now Brenda."

Having anticipated his request, Brenda had worn a black button down blouse which she now unbuttoned oblivious to the foot traffic past their booth. With practiced efficiency she opened the clasp, pulled the cups away from her firm C tits and pulled the bra out from around her back and handed it to him. As she started to rebutton the blouse he said

"You may pull the blouse closed but do not rebutton."

Rolf then made an open display of carefully folding the bra and then placing it on top of the panties. At that moment the waitress returned with Brenda's wine. She noticed immediately the bra on the table. As she placed the wine on the table in front of Brenda she said

"Very attractive lingerie Miss."

"Thank you. They were a gift from my husband last Valentines Day."

Looking at Rolf the waitress said.

"I must compliment you on your excellent choices sir. I'm sure they look beautiful on your wife."

"Oh She's not my wife. She is just a cunt I plan on using for my weekend fuck date."

"Oh sir, I just assumed..."

Brenda then interjected

"That's OK. We get together a couple of times a year to help me out. You see I have a very high sex drive and although I love my husband to death, he just can't keep up with my needs. Rolf steps in and fills the void by fucking the shit out of me with his immense cock and he also gives me some much needed discipline too boot. Any other questions?"

"No Miss."

Clearly embarrassed, the waitress fled back to bar. Rolf was amused as he saw her talking emotionally to the bartender. As they two of them looked over to his booth, Rolf raised his glass and saluted them.

"Nicely done Brenda. For that performance I will let you have one quick orgasm before leaving the bar. Take a quick sip of your wine and using your left hand, finger yourself starting now. With your right hand I want you to caress your left nipple. Pull on the gold ring that I gifted you with on my last visit as if I was sucking on the nipple now."

Within seven minutes Brenda was flushed and breathing heavily as she went rigid and quietly shuddered as she climaxed as quietly as she could.

"Good girl. Very nice performance. One of your best in a public place my dear. The only thing that would have made it better would be if you climaxed just as Tinkerbell was bringing your next wine. Now finish up that glass because she is headed over here now."

The waitress quickly placed the drinks on the table and picked up the empty glasses. She could smell the heady aroma of a woman's sexual arrousal as she briefly lingered.

"Will there be anything else sir?"

"Yes, my companion could use several paper napkins. She made a small mess on the bench seat. She must have squirted when she came and would like to wipe it up."

As the waitress fled again Brenda said.

"That sir was a masterful statement."

As they relaxed after her orgasm and sipped their drinks, Rolf briefed Brenda on the activities planned for the next 47 hours. Thirty minutes later they walked past the waitress and bartender and as instructed Brenda flashed both breasts for the two of them.

"This is your tip."

Then tucking the girls back in she fastened several of the bottom buttons but left the top four open and they walked next door to the dining room. Once seated they caught up on activities since their last meeting. Two bottles of wine later and with a lovely dinner consumed, Rolf ordered a German tort as carryout and they left for his room.

As soon as the elevator door closed Rolf commanded

"Blouse!"

Brenda quickly opened the bottom buttons and pulled the tails out of her skirt. She handed the blouse to Rolf with a downcast subservient look on her face.

"Skirt!"

Brenda's nimble fingers quickly opened the buttons and pulled the zipper down on her short skirt. Stepping out of the last item of clothing she handed the skirt to Rolf also.

"Standing Position One!"

Brenda promptly braced upright, eyes forward, shoulders back, breasts thrust forward, belly sucked in. She was an absolutely gorgeous vision and when the door opened on their floor the couple waiting to get on were shocked but also very appreciative.

"This is our floor Brenda. Come this way and say good night to this nice couple."

"Goodnight people. I hope you have as much fun tonight as I am having."

Once in his room Rolf allowed Brenda a five minute bathroom break while he opened his special bag of toys and laid them out on the second queen bed. After putting the torte in the refrigerator he poured two shots of Makers Mark and got out of his suit. His dress for the evening was a black leather sleeveless vest and black leather chaps which left all of his important equipment free and available. It may sound hokey but on Rolf with his athletic build, it looked natural.

As Brenda returned to the room he ordered

"Come to me and assume Position One."

Once again she stood proudly before him.

"I have brought you a gift that I will enjoy seeing on your neck and for which I expect you to be properly appreciative."

With that he snapped a gold slave collar around her neck. It was engraved with the words, "Slave Brenda". He then put a gold waist chain on her and from her nipple rings he hung crystal pendants. He then stepped back to admire his decorations. He memorialized them from all sides with a digital camera.