Crossing the Border

Story Info
Wife's dark fantasies are fulfilled in Mexico.
3.8k words
4.26
41.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CROSSING THE BORDER

This story relates a tale where the wife has fantasies fulfilled of being stripped in public followed by nonconsensual sex. If you're not into that, please don't read any further.

Until recently, my wife and I would frequently go to Mexico. We live in Texas and would cross into Matamoros. We'd usually go just for the day. We'd do some shopping and bring a few things back. Marnie liked to look at the marketplaces and find unusual things. We had brought back some marijuana a couple of times. We are typical middle-class Americans so we seldom generated much attention when we crossed. We do have a tendency to be daring, so getting away with something at the risk of getting caught was part of the thrill. Well, Marnie wanted some grass for the coming holidays, so we found a place and bought a small baggie full of loose stuff.

Marnie has shoulder length, dish-water blonde hair. She's thin with nice, B-cup tits and a thin athletic body. She was wearing a short-sleeved, button blouse and a pair of slacks.

We were going through the border station when one of the Mexican authorities asked if we had bought anything illegal. We said no and went to the line to exit Mexico and proceed to the American agent who would ask if we had anything to declare and then let us go through. The line was unusually slow and we soon saw why. They were searching everyone's belongings for illegal items. Marnie and I were suddenly in danger of being caught.

"What should I do with this baggie?" I asked. I could've just thrown it in the 'amnesty basket' they had for things people wanted to get rid of before being inspected. We'd used it once, but had lost the stuff we had bought and realized we could've gotten it through anyway.

Marnie quickly said, "Give it to me."

I did and she went back onto the Mexican side and found a bathroom. When she came out, she said, "I hid it. We should be okay." We weren't.

We got back in line and were moving slowly when a Mexican policeman came into the building with a dog. It was obviously a drug dog. We were in line and couldn't walk away without generating suspicion. The dog slowly walked by the people in line, one-by-one. The dog alerted on a rough-looking Mexican guy who was in line behind us. They pulled him out of the line and took him into an office beside the check point officer. The dog went with them and we hoped it was gone. Then they came back and resumed going down the line; this time they started from the front.

I asked Marnie, "Where did you put it?"

She whispered back, "In my pussy." I looked at her with surprise. Maybe they wouldn't search that closely. It was risky though. Hopefully the dogs wouldn't smell it.

No such luck. The dog came by and alerted on us. The dog's nose went right for my wife's crotch before the handler pulled it away. They told Marnie to go into the same room as the previously caught guy. I went with her, but was stopped and told to either get back in line or go back onto the Mexican side and wait. I found a spot where I could see through a window into the room where they'd taken Marnie.

They started by searching Marnie's belongings. She dumped her purse on the table and emptied the bags of things we had bought. They found nothing. After some talking back and forth between the Mexican agents, they told Marnie, "There are no women agents here to search you. The woman who is supposed to be here called in sick. You can be searched by one of the men or wait three or four hours until a woman agent comes on duty." She refused to wait, hoping they'd just let her go.

Marnie tried to talk her way out of trouble by saying the dog must've alerted on one of her packages. She tried being insistent, which just irritated the Mexican agents. They brought the dog back in and it alerted on Marnie, not her packages on the table. At this point, she should've just given them the marijuana. The penalties weren't that severe for a small quantity. We'd probably just be banned from crossing the border for a while. But Marnie can be defiant and was in the mood to take the risk and try to talk her way out of trouble. She gets stubborn that way sometimes.

An agent who looked to be in charge told her, "Strip." Marnie refused. She was trying to avoid an invasive search, but the more she resisted, the more the agents insisted. Again, she could've just admitted what she had. The possibility of getting away with what she had was very slim to non-existent. When she refused to take her blouse off, one of the agents held her arms from behind while another agent pulled the blouse apart, with buttons popping off. They pulled it down her shoulders. They slowly put her blouse in front of the dog. It didn't alert and they threw her blouse onto the floor. I could see that Marnie was challenging them to see how far they would go. She didn't think they would actually strip search her. I wanted to tell her stop resisting, but she couldn't see me.

Then the agent behind her unhooked her bra and the other guy pulled it off, baring her chest which she covered with her hands. The same thing happened with the dog. It sniffed the bra and didn't alert. In addition, the guy in the front "searched" her, lifting her tits and making her raise her arms to look under them.

Marnie has some odd fantasies and I was beginning to wonder if she was pushing to have one become reality, getting stripped in public by the police or other authorities. It was happening. She was topless in view of a crowd. I was getting a bit excited too, seeing my wife get stripped by the agents. While I was angry with the way they were treating her and frustrated by her stubbornness, seeing her stripped to the waist was erotic and my dick was twitching.

Marnie was topless in a station full of six or seven agents and the guy who'd been pulled out of line before her. He was being strip-searched too. He was a dangerous-looking character, a Mexican with a stubble-beard and many tattoos on his back and arms. When he took off his pants, everyone could see tattoos on his ass and even his penis. His dark, uncut dick dangled between his legs.

They continued with Marnie, not even asking as they pulled her pants down and had her remove her shoes and socks. She was now down to her panties and she was shivering from the cold either with fear or in response to the danger. She had goose-bumps on her chest and her nipples had hardened to little points. They found nothing in her pants or shoes and one guy ran his hands up and down her legs. He put his hand on her panties and felt around her pussy. The dog ignored the pants and shoes and continued to focus on my defiant wife, sniffing at her crotch.

Marnie refused to take off her panties, demanding privacy. They ignored her. When she held onto her panties with both hands, one of the agents pulled out a knife and cut the panties on both sides and pulled them away. He threw them into a garbage can. Now Marnie was completely naked and was the center of attention for everyone in the room along with those, like me, who could see through the window into the room. People, mostly men, were jostling to get to the windows where they could see in. Some were taking phone photos of the naked American woman who was clearly a natural blonde. She was breathing heavily, which emphasized her breasts. She was covered in a sheen of perspiration. The muscles in her legs flexed. Her pussy hair was fluffed and prominently displayed. Her nipples were hard as little pebbles. I knew the signs of her being sexually excited. My dick was hard. I tried to get to the door to the room, but was stopped by the crowd and another agent.

They made Marnie stand and spread her arms while one of the agents ran his hand all over her naked body. I knew she was getting more aroused at being publicly displayed. The agent ran his hands over her sides, down the outside of her legs and back up the inside of her thighs. He reached around and felt her breasts. Then, he pushed her so she was bending over. Her ass and crotch were open in the direction of one of the windows. Her vagina and her anus were there for everyone to see. I could see that her pussy had gotten damp. The senior agent put his hand on my wife's crotch and then began to probe inside her. He put a finger in and then put a few more in to reach the baggie of grass. He pulled it out and made a big deal of catching her with drugs, holding the baggie in the air. To be sure he hadn't missed anything, he pushed most of his hand inside her and seemed to feel around for twenty seconds or so. He wasn't done. He put a finger in Marnie's ass and felt around. His fingers could only reach so far. He needed to feel deeper inside her. Looking around, he got a Maglite flashlight and put it at the entrance to her ass. The problem was seeing where the light was shining without actually sticking it inside her. The agent got another agent to stand by Marnie and spread her ass cheeks while he looked inside her. He couldn't see anything. Just to be sure, he had the guy spread her pussy lips so he could look inside her vagina. All of this was in view of the crowd. Marnie was being thoroughly embarrassed in view of the many people in the station. I knew she was excited by her breathing and the flush color of her skin. But, it was too late for her to back out now.

They had found marijuana on her and harder drugs on the nasty looking guy. He was also naked. They took a photo of her and then pushed both of them out the door, past the crowd and into the back of a police van. They were going to put her in the van along with this thug and take them away. I panicked and ran into the other side of the building and called for the American agents to help. It took a few minutes to get their attention and explain the situation. Two of the agents just said "Too bad. She won't like the Mexican jails." But one agent came over and talked to me and then talked to the Mexican senior agent.

Meanwhile, as this was going on, Marnie was in the van with this dangerous-looking character. The guy was staring at Marnie while he was rubbing his hard cock. They were both naked and the guy was leering at her crotch like an animal viewing his prey. He was just waiting for the door to close. Marnie hadn't planned on things going this far, but I remembered that she'd had a bit of a forced sex fantasy that we would role-play. I wondered if it was entering her thoughts as she was faced with the real thing. She saw the guy's dangling prick with the tattoos and stared at it.

The American agent delayed the van from leaving and the closing of the door while he talked in Spanish to his counterpart.

As discussions continued, the creep in the van got impatient. He closed the door to the van himself. When an agent opened the door again, the guy had Marnie on the floor of the van. He was straddling her and was about to fuck her. She was being passive, perhaps afraid to resist. The Mexican agent pulled him off of her and they got into a struggle. The creep overpowered the agent and took his gun. He was shouting and out of control. He pulled the door to the van closed again and locked it from the inside. He had taken the keys from the guard. Marnie later told me that the creep came toward her, aiming the officer's gun at her. She was going to be fucked and then taken to jail where she would undoubtedly get fucked again. She later told me that while she was scared, part of her maybe wanted it to happen. She wanted this tattooed thug to force himself on her. She tried not to look directly at the guy's hardening prick as he approached her. The guy climbed on top of her and pried her legs apart. She felt his prick invading her and she cried out as the brown cock popped out of its sheath. Once he was inside her, she laid back and let him continue. The thug proceeded to fuck her while the agents tried to get the van door open. Being a police van, there was no easy way to get in or out of the van without the keys. The guy fucked Marnie for a few minutes and came inside her. He growled and looked into her eyes as her poured his semen into her womb. She came too, she later told me. Once he was done, she laid there nude with the guy's cum dripping out of her. He left her lying beside him in the van while he plotted an escape. He called out to the police asking to be allowed to drive the van away. They negotiated for the release of my wife, but he said he needed a hostage. The Mexicans seemed inclined to let them take her, but a police captain arrived and took over.

It took an hour for the captain to convince the thug that they weren't going to let him go and he could only get in more trouble if he hurt my wife. He was thinking about it, he said. I couldn't see very well into the van, but I could see the creep standing against the side of the van with his bare back showing. At one point, he was pumping his hips; obviously he had his cock in my wife's mouth, fucking her face. From outside the van, we couldn't see much, but the guy's sloppy prick was inside my wife's mouth for at least ten minutes. We saw the guy stop and tense up. He was coming, undoubtedly in her mouth.

After additional negotiations, the creep finally said he would give up, but asked for ten more minutes. At one point, we heard Marnie shout something. Twenty minutes later, he opened the door. He had wanted the extra time to screw Marnie again.

When they reopened the door and handcuffed the naked guy, Marnie was laying on the floor with her legs splayed out, covered with sweat. Her hair was a mess and there were red marks, probably hickeys on her breasts. She slowly stood up and walked out of the van, naked and shaking like a leaf. I ran to her, and hurried her into the building. The American agent helped us get to the American side and get past the checkpoint. I had taken off my shirt and put it around her. I tried to get her clothes back with no success. I did get her purse and wallet. I finally walked her to the car, barefoot, nearly naked. We got in the car. I wanted to stop at a motel, but she didn't want to stop for anything.

When she finally fell asleep in the front seat, I relaxed a little. I was speeding, wanting to get home as quickly as possible.

It was one of those days; we were stopped by a local sheriff's deputy. I had to explain everything that happened and he made us get out of the car. Marnie had to stand there, almost naked in front of the deputy before he let us go with a ticket. He got an eyeful. She wore only my unbuttoned shirt. As she moved around, her breasts jiggled and would become exposed and her pussy was frequently exposed as well.

That evening, she confided in me while I was making love to her.

She told me. "I was expecting that cop who stopped us was going to fuck me too."

She admitted to having fulfilled her fantasies of being stripped in public and forced to have sex with a stranger. Here's what she says about it.

HER STORY: "The Mexican guy smelled bad. He and was lean and sweaty and covered with tattoos. When they put me in the van with him, naked, I saw that long brown prick of his get hard and I kept looking at it. He had tattoos on the damn thing. With the foreskin over it, it looked pretty nasty, and then the head popped out. He had taken the gun from the guard so I didn't resist. He looked at me with the eyes of a predator and a leering smile. I looked back at him defiantly. I knew what he was going to do but I wasn't going to cry and beg. He pushed me onto my back and brought his prick between my legs. I just looked at him while he pushed his cock into me. He forced me to kiss him while his cock was inside me, pumping in and out while he laid on top of me. I had no choice, so I let him fuck me and bite my tits. His cock was long and he was deeper inside me than anyone else had been, but I wasn't going to give him any satisfaction by struggling. I just laid there while he fucked me and shot his semen into me. My attitude was that I had been fucked before by better men than him."

"I sat there for a while. He was arguing with the Mexican police. He kept leering at me. After a while, his dick got hard again and he told me to suck his cock. I crawled over to him. I thought about biting his prick off, but he still had the gun and he looked like he could really be mean. I had the chance to look at his nasty prick. I asked him what the tattoos on his prick meant. He told me he had a mark added for each woman he had fucked. The larger marks, and there were a few of them, were for women he had raped. He pushed his cock into my mouth until I couldn't breathe. He liked holding the back of my head with his tattooed prick jammed in my throat. He held my jaws and groaned while he drained himself into my mouth. Once he finished by coming, I got some grease from the floor and added a mark to his cock. The guy said he will be getting a tattoo commemorating fucking me. That's kind of evil isn't it, knowing that some guy is carrying a mark on his cock after having done me."

"When he finally decided to give up, I challenged him to fuck me again. I asked him whether he was man-enough to get it up again. I don't know why I did that. The nastiness of it and the danger really got me hot. Part of it was defiance. He put me on the floor of the van, mounted me and held my knees by my head. Folding me in half. He fucked me hard. He pounded me. Then he pulled his prick out of my pussy, turned me over so I was on my hands and knees. He fucked me from behind. After a minute or so, he pulled out and just shoved his slimy cock in my asshole. That's when I shouted. It probably sounded like I was being hurt, but it was from feeling that prick of his pushing up inside my ass. He wasn't gentle, he rammed it all the way in. There was enough of his come remaining on his prick to lubricate my asshole somewhat. Suddenly I was impaled by his huge prick, pushing my ass apart. He stood behind me pumping his hips to ram his cock in my ass. He felt enormous inside me. I could hardly breathe with the sensation of being taken forcefully by this bastard. When he came in my ass, I came too. I was wondering if you could see that Mexican brute fucking me."

"He could've hurt me before he surrendered, but I think he respected me in his perverted way because I was defiant and didn't whimper and cry."

"Having all those people see me walk out, stripped, fucked and humiliated made my knees weak. There was cum dripping out of all three of my holes. I think I was coming while I walked by the crowd. It looked like it was only his come running down my legs, but it was mine too."

She concluded, "I know it was dangerous, but the thrill of doing something so risky with such a bad dude and with everyone watching was exciting. Maybe I need to see someone about why I liked it."

Hearing her tell me the story when we got home, got my cock hard and I fucked her with some of the Mexican's cum still inside her. I probably need some counseling too.

We haven't gone back to Mexico or anywhere near it. They probably have a 'no entry' designation for Marnie. I can imagine the posters on the border station walls in Mexico with a photo of Marnie. Maybe from the waist up, naked.

She's been checked for diseases and was okay and was on the pill. Her pussy and ass hurt a bit, but fortunately, there was nothing serious.

I think she has satisfied her fantasies about being stripped in public and raped, but I think she still fantasizes about being gang banged. I kind of like the idea myself, but we'll have to be very careful.

Every now and then, when we are in bed, she remembers that "There is a very bad dude in Mexico with a tattoo on his prick for having fucked me. How many girls can say that?"

Maybe I'll get a tattoo on my prick to make her feel even more special.

Weird, huh?