Crossing the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story turned me on, and I ended up coming hugely.

But then just like the previous day, once my orgasm had finished I immediately felt shame and guilt for what exactly had turned me on, and for the amount of time I'd wasted: two hours again.

.....

For the few next days I avoided the gym, and for the first two of those days, instead I jerked off after spending a fair amount of time reading gay porn, and re-reading a few times 'Doing Hard Time in Prison with Cocksucker on Knees in the Shower'. I just couldn't get the story out of my bed... it seemed so raw... so real... and so much like what had almost happened to me in the gym's shower.

I did watch a couple of straight guy gets turned scenes, but they didn't do anything for me... thank God. I still didn't find men attractive at all.

I only found cocks appealing.

Captivating, even.

And I was getting more drawn into black cock particularly, since there was something majestic about those ones, and not just the size, but the darkness of the skin. But even though those were my favourites, I was finding all cocks, of all sizes, intriguing. Every cock was different. In length. In girth. In shape. In shade.

Thus, although I told myself I wouldn't be crossing the Line that day, or even going near it, I went back to the gym following a very long and hectic workday on Monday.

I worked out.

I noted that both Vince and Big Bubba were at the gym, as was Jake, who I'd gone with. He didn't ask me why I hadn't gone in a few days, nor did he ask why I wanted to go again today, even though those thoughts must have occurred to him.

By the time I was done with my workout, I didn't see either Vince or Big Bubba still working out. I wondered if they were in the showers in line, or already getting their dicks sucked.

This curiosity overwhelmed me, and I felt my legs carrying me into the shower area.

Jake asked me, "Done already?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

"No sauna?" he asked, as I walked right past it, on a bit of a mission.

"Not today," I said distractedly, as I reached the showers and saw just one guy on his knees, sucking the dick of a white muscle man.

Both Vince and Big Bubba were in line next, as was a chiseled Latino... who was very hairy.

"Hey, you're back," Big Bubba said in greeting, his hard dick once again aimed right at me.

"Hey Dwayne, you haven't crossed the Line yet?" Vince asked. I was surprised he still remembered my name a week after the only time we'd met.

Jake got in line as I said, while checking out both of their cocks, "No."

Big Bubba and Vince both stepped out of line and went close to the cock sucking area, standing on the near side of the Line.

Big Bubba stroked his cock at me and said, "Come on, you know you want to cross the Line."

"Yeah Dwayne," Vince said, also stroking his cock invitingly. "It's obvious you want to cross the Line. Come on, come closer. Take a closer look at your destiny."

I looked at Jake, who was watching me, and just then the guy who was getting his cock sucked grunted.

I turned back towards the two big black cocks and walked closer. I wasn't about to cross that damn Line... I was just going closer for a better look.

Big Bubba said, "Stop pretending you don't want to."

"Oh, he wants it all right," Vince agreed. "Just cross the Line, Dwayne. Cross it right now, and stop tormenting yourself."

I came closer as Big Bubba said, turning to the current official cock sucker, who was still on his knees but currently unoccupied, "Crawl over here, Joey."

Joey the unconflicted cock sucker did; he looked about my age, and he took Big Bubba's cock in his mouth.

"This could be you," Big Bubba told me.

"And it's going to be him," Vince said, stroking his cock right at me... as I came closer, joining them only about a foot from the Line, but still on the 'safe' side of it. "You can see it in his eyes."

"Only one more foot," Big Bubba said to me as he got his dick sucked... a dick I suddenly knew without a doubt I wanted to be the one sucking it... I couldn't deny it any longer... I really did want to suck both of those cocks!

I moved right up to the Line, my eyes glued to Bubba's cock.

"Just one more step. Cross the Line, and you can have both of our cocks," Vince coaxed.

"Oh God," I said, the temptation consuming me.

"One more step," Bubba echoed.

"Just one step, Dwayne," Vince reinforced the invitation. "One step, and you can have this cock in your mouth, just like you want to so badly."

I turned around to look at Jake, and my eyes gave him a silent apology, before I turned back around and stepped, very deliberately, across the dreaded Line.

I then turned around yet again, dropped to my knees before Vince, and reached up to begin stroking his cock... which felt so fucking hard.

"There ya go," Big Bubba said, as he pulled out of Joey and sauntered over to me.

The next guy in the queue came over and shoved his also very large cock into Joey's mouth, while Bubba shoved his into mine.

I'm not certain it's ever possible for you to prepare adequately for your first cock.

To prepare for how hard it feels in your mouth, and yet feels soft because of the smooth flesh covering it.

To be ready for how awkward it feels, even while it feels equally natural and right.

Ready to cope with how surreal the experience seems, yet also how good... beneficial even... and in my case, with how my own cock was raging while I had one in my mouth and another in my hand.

I slowly bobbed, Bubba's fat cock stretching my mouth, and Vince said to him, "The moment I saw him staring, I knew he'd soon be crossing the Line."

"Yeah, me too," Big Bubba agreed.

"He'll be a great addition," Vince said.

"Agreed," Big Bubba said, as he pulled out of my mouth and I instinctively lunged for it, wanting it back in my mouth.

"No, it's my turn," Vince interjected, intercepting my attention so I was staring at his big cock, before he slid it into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, he's probably a future bottom bitch too," Big Bubba extrapolated, although I had no idea what that meant.

"Oh yeah," Vince moaned, as I began bobbing on his cock in earnest. The act of bobbing came so natural to me, and it felt so fulfilling... this being the one piece of the puzzle my life had been missing, even though I hadn't known it.

"Back and forth, cock sucker, back and forth," Big Bubba ordered me after a few bobs... where I hadn't been taking even a third of Vince's cock in my mouth... wondering how women... at least the ones in porn... managed to take such long cocks all the way in.

As I leaned back towards Big Bubba, whose cock was fatter but not as long... eight inches I was guessing, while Vince seemed more like ten, Vince said, "He will need some training."

"Well," Bubba reasoned as I took his fat cock back in my mouth, "he'll get lots and lots of practice, beginning today."

"That he will," Vince chuckled, and I wondered how many cocks I would be sucking today.

"Go a little faster, cock sucker," Big Bubba ordered, "more aggressively," since I was sucking rather tentatively.

"New cock sucker, nice," a voice said from behind 'my' two black studs.

"Yeah, he loves black dick," Vince said.

"Who doesn't?" the new voice said.

"True enough," Big Bubba agreed, as I did begin bobbing faster and harder, now getting about half of his cock in my mouth.

"Back to me," Vince ordered, and I complied, not looking around to see who they were talking to, or how long my queue was, although I was vaguely aware of there now being two queues: one for me, and the other for Joey, the 'regular' cock sucker.

I took Vince's cock back in my mouth and stroked Big Bubba's.

Then back to Big Bubba's while stroking Vince.

For the next several minutes, that was the cycle.

Fat cock.

Then Long cock.

Fat cock.

Long cock.

Big Bubba repeatedly called me 'cock sucker' whenever I had his dick in my mouth, while Vince just enjoyed my mouth without calling me anything.

I couldn't decide which approach I liked more. Being called cock sucker was humiliating, yet it made my hard cock flinch, while sucking Vince felt more relaxing.

After four or five minutes, time standing still while I had either dick in my mouth, Big Bubba grabbed my skull with his big hands and began face fucking me, thus removing every bit of the control I'd recently had, saying, "Take it all, cock sucker."

Unlike when I was sucking him, this new experience was completely different... a lot more aggressive. I gagged as his cock went all the way into my mouth and much of it into my throat, and his balls bounced against my chin.

"Breathe through your nose, cock sucker," Big Bubba ordered, as he used my mouth roughly.

I did, and after a dozen strokes or a bit more, I heard him grunt, and his load exploded in my mouth. I had no choice but swallow it, his explosion so abrupt and forceful that I was barely able to taste any of it before it had flowed down my throat.

When he pulled out, I turned to Vince and hungrily took his cock back in my mouth, wanting to feel those sensations again... a pulsing cock erupting into my mouth.

"I think we have a new cum slut," Big Bubba said, sort of sounding like a play by play announcer, and I must have looked like some cheap slut, going back and forth between the two cocks.

"Yeah, he's going to love it here," Vince agreed, as I bobbed on his dick hungrily, wanting... needing... to extract a big load from his big cock too!

"See you later," Big Bubba said.

"Yeah, man," Vince said, as I worked his cock over as best I could, dying to taste his load.

"Your queue is growing, cock sucker," Vince informed me as I continued bobbing, continued trying to take a little more of him into my mouth.

I sucked for a couple more minutes before he said, "Get ready, cock sucker."

My own hard cock flinched at his now calling me a cock sucker too, and in anticipation of the glorious load I was about to receive.

I bobbed faster, and was rewarded with a warm load that didn't explode in my mouth like Big Bubba's had, but just oozed into it, so I could really savour its unique gooey texture and taste its salty sweetness.

"Oh yeah, swallow it all, cock sucker," Vince groaned as I milked his cock.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, wanting him to know how much I was enjoying the privilege of sucking his dick and swallowing his cum.

"You're next, Jake," Vince said as he pulled out... which made my eyes go wide.

Jake stepped up so his hardon was right in my face, and he joked, "Well, this certainly isn't cheating, is it?"

"No, I guess not," I laughed, as he'd diplomatically broken the awkward ice of my colleague's dick about to enter my slutty mouth.

"And I think I'd better add a new duty to your job description," he grinned, "how about we call it 'morning protein shake whipper upper?' as he did indeed slide his cock into my willing mouth.

A little mortified but a lot horny, I began sucking my buddy's smaller cock.

I swallowed his load, and then nine others, totalling a nice even dozen for my first time, before I climbed off of my weary knees and walked out. I resolved to bring along a towel to fold up and place beneath them for my next time.

I got dressed, shame beginning to grow in me now that I was no longer on my knees with a cock in my mouth... but yet... of course... I returned a day later... and sucked fifteen cocks... the next day only seven... then twelve, and then a marathon of thirty! No shame anymore, I was on a roll!

Jake did indeed add a duty to my roster at work by making me into his office cock sucker, and I took that 'protein shake' load pretty much every morning first thing, and sometimes another one at lunchtime... which I didn't find humiliating at all... just a way to satisfy my hunger until after work when I got the chance to wolf down my daily banquet.

Of course I was soon invited... summoned, really... to a party, where I was one of four busy white cock suckers, and where after sucking off a couple dozen black cocks... I became the central attraction, when Big Bubba and Vince took turns spit-roasting me and thus taking my anal virginity... before I advanced to becoming bottom cum dump for all comers for the rest of the night... taking at least a dozen loads in my ass.

Since then I've become a very active two hole cum slut... although with my wife and kids arriving in a few days, I have no idea how I can keep up with my need for cock while convincingly presenting them with the façade that I'm still a straight married man.

Fuck!

Crossing the Line changed everything.

And as I ponder this, I'm on my knees at a frat house sucking four guys' dicks while they play Call of Duty.

Cock... is my addiction.

Cock... is my life.

THE END

12