Crossing the Rubicon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

"So, assuming you find Miss Right," Dominique asked, "what do you expect to get out of it? Do you see this as a one time experience, or do you now see women as part of your future?"

"I don't know," Martha replied.

"Okay, at least you're honest about it," Dominique replied, "Some women might just have said what they thought I wanted to hear."

Martha smiled.

Dominique began to inquire about the women Martha had met at Eve's Garden. What type of woman had drawn her interest, and what had she eventually liked or disliked about them once she'd gotten to know them a bit? Had there been any one woman who, the minute she saw her, made her go weak in the knees?

Martha took a few long moments recalling the women she had met on her excursions into the city, then tried to describe what each had made her feel, only to stumble over finding the right words.

"Well, would you say they made you feel excited?" Dominique asked.

"Yes," Martha replied.

"Horny?" Dominique queried, defining the direction that excitement had taken.

"Yes," Martha admitted.

"How horny?" Dominique further inquired.

"Very," Martha said, reminding herself of at least one instance in which it had taken all of her restraint not to accept one of those invitations into the bathroom stalls.

That single word spoke volumes as far as Dominique was concerned, especially when she also took in the expressions that had washed across Martha's face as she had recalled those experiences. She took the time to finish off her drink, then asked another question.

"And now that you've had the chance to meet me face to face, how do I make you feel?"

"I...I'm not sure," Martha said, her face now flustered.

"Well then," Dominique replied, "if your mind can't find the words to express it, perhaps we should see what your body thinks."

Martha started to inquire what she meant by that but, no sooner had she opened her mouth than the answer became obvious. Slipping her hand under the hem of the younger woman's dress, Dominique slowly ran it up along her right thigh, inching her way towards the private spot between her legs. The slow pace gave Martha plenty of time to object, but none came.

Reaching Martha's panties, Dominique pushed them aside and slipped her fingers up against the dark haired mound. A smile filled her face at the rich wetness she found.

"Well then," Dominique said, quite pleased with her discovery, "they say the body never lies."

Martha's only reply was a small smile of her own, reflecting a mix of embarrassment and excitement at the older woman's audacity. Again she found herself glancing around them to be sure no one else could see.

No one could, of course; Dominique had placed them well. So well, in fact, that she felt comfortable taking an even bolder step. Rather than withdraw her fingers, she instead began to brush them up and down the length of her sex.

"Oh my goodness," Martha gasped at the even more unexpected touch, and the sudden thrill it sent racing up her body.

A thrill that slowly began to work itself into something much more as Dominique pressed two fingers past the folds of Martha's pussy to stroke, first the sensitive walls within, and then her already excited clit.

Slowly at first, then with increased vigor, Dominique glided her fingers in and out of Martha's core, the expression on her face as she did so remaining as calm as if she were simply discussing the weather. Martha's visage, however, clearly reflected a growing struggle not to reflect the rising fire inside her.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" Dominique asked softly, her voice barely more than a whisper as she leaned in closer to Martha.

"Yes," Martha replied in the same low tone, barely able to voice the single word.

Dominique continued for a few more very long minutes, watching Martha's body began to quiver as yet another wave of delight washed over her, one clearly reflected on her face.

"You seem a bit flushed," Dominique pointed out. "Would you like me to stop?"

"No..." Martha replied, the word barely understandable as it was buried in a soft moan.

"Does it excite you to have this being done to you in public?" Dominique asked, again thrusting her fingers deep inside the younger woman.

A nod of acknowledgement was all Martha could now manage, her body now quite aquiver. So much so that she didn't notice, at least not initially, the hand motion Dominique made to someone just out of view. It wasn't until a figure appeared only a half foot away from her that Martha recognized the twenty-something, blonde haired waitress that had been working at the outer tables when she'd first arrived earlier. Despite the fact that she couldn't help but observe what was going on under the table, the young woman displayed a dispassionate look as she merely inquired if Dominique needed anything.

"Yes, Caroline," Dominique replied, running her fingers across Martha's clit as she did, producing a moan too fervent to be ignored. "I have a three fifteen appointment with the people from Carlson Motors, and it looks like I'm going to be otherwise occupied. Would you be so kind as to call Juan and ask him to cover that for me? If he has any questions, he'll find the file sitting on my desk."

"Consider it done," Caroline said, finally taking an interest in what was going on under the table as she arched her head just enough to get a quick look. Then, with a small smile on her face, she quickly scurried off.

"You're very tight," Dominique said, turning her attention back to Martha after having shifted it for the brief moments it took to watch Caroline walk off. "I like that."

Martha moaned again, unable to believe that she was being finger fucked in such a public place by a woman she'd never actually met until less than an hour ago, or how much that fact was turning her on.

"Do you want me to make you come?" Dominique asked, experience telling her that Martha was very close to doing so.

"Please..." Martha replied, urgency in her tone.

"And what will you do for me?" Dominique asked further.

"Anything," Martha said.

"Will you eat my pussy," Dominique asked, "suck on it until I come too?"

"Yes, oh yes, just please make me come," Martha said, her voice now pleading.

"And you'll do it today, this afternoon?" Dominique clarified.

"Today?" Martha repeated, the word burning its way through the erotic fog clouding her mind.

"Yes, today," Dominique said, insistence in her tone as she withdrew her fingers just far enough to grab her complete attention.

"The ball game your family went to is a double header, I know; I checked. More than enough time for the two of us to play."

"But where would we go?" Martha asked reflexively, the reasoning half of her mind asserting itself.

Dominique laughed, pointing out that the Ritz-Carlton had nearly 300 rooms; finding a place was hardly a problem. Then she repeated her earlier question as to what Martha was willing to do to climax.

"Yes ...yes," she replied without hesitation, the emotional side of her brain again taking hold.

That was what Dominique was waiting to hear. She turned her attention back to the task at hand, demonstrating a trick she'd learned years before, one that produced a reaction in Martha's body akin to that of a match dropped into a puddle of gasoline.

"Oh my God!" Martha screamed, sure that the patrons still at the bar would hear her cry of satisfaction and not really caring.

The reality was, however, that what Martha perceived as an ear shattering howl was actually a nearly voiceless cry, heard by no one besides Dominique – who was the only one that needed to do so.

-=-=-=-

"Oh my God!" Martha said for the second time in a half hour, although with less enthusiasm. "This is amazing."

"Well, it's definitely a few steps up from the bathroom stalls at Eve's Garden," Dominique said, closing the room's door behind her while Martha stepped out into the center of it.

The multi-room suite was enormous, more like an apartment than what Martha usually thought of as a hotel room. The room in which they stood might be thought of as a living room, with a full sized sofa, two recliners on one side of the room and a dinette large enough for four on the other. It also had a wall mounted forty-two inch flat screen, which she would later see was duplicated in the bedroom. The far wall was dominated by a large floor to ceiling window, through which she could easily see both the CN Tower and Rogers Centre, where she had originally expected to be spending the afternoon.

Later examination would show the rest of the suite was just as luxurious, with large marble floors, bath, shower and vanity in the bathroom. And yet another wall mounted television, even if it was only half the size of the others. There were two bedrooms, each with king-sized beds and the same oversized windows as the main room.

"I can't even imagine what this place costs a night," Martha wondered aloud, thinking that whatever it was it had to be far beyond anything she could afford.

"Well, there are some perks working for the Ritz-Carlton," Dominique said as she came up behind Martha.

Martha thought Dominique was referring to some sort of highly discounted rate that the hotel's employees had access to. The reality was that the room actually wasn't costing the Event Coordinator as much as a 'loonie.' The room had been reserved for a guest that wasn't due to arrive until tomorrow and would otherwise have just sat empty. When she was done with it, all Dominique had to do was have housekeeping come by and make it once more presentable. Officially, such things were against the rules, but it was a practice many staffers took advantage of.

Dominique laid a hand on Martha's shoulder, causing her to turn around to face her. Then she took the married woman into her arms and, pulling her closer, kissed her softly on the lips.

The kiss was hardly the first Martha had shared with another woman since she'd begun her voyage of discovery, but it was certainly the one that produced the greatest reaction. She quickly responded to the softness of the older woman's lips, as well as the wetness of her tongue as she felt it press into her mouth. Both of which caused a pleasing warmth to spread from between her thighs out across her body.

"Very nice," Dominique smiled after they'd shared a few more kisses, each more intense than the last. "I love a woman who knows how to use her mouth."

The double-entendre caused a smile to form on Martha's face as well, one that grew even wider as Dominique suggested they move on to the bedroom.

Martha started to turn to her left, to the open door of the bedroom she had glanced in earlier. She stopped when Dominique took her hand and instead began to lead her to the closed door of the bedroom on the right. Once inside, she saw that the second bedroom was pretty much identical to the one she had glimpsed before – with one major exception. The large bed had already been turned down, leading her to think that the older woman had certainly planned ahead.

Dominique released her hold on Martha's hand and stepped over to a cushioned chair in the corner of the room. Removing her jacket, she carefully draped it over the arm, bending over slightly as she did, just enough to allow Martha an appreciative view of her body in profile. Then she removed the brooch from beneath her collar, setting it down on the small table next to the chair. Finally, she undid just enough buttons of her blouse to give a clear view of the cleavage beneath before turning back towards the younger woman.

Dominique again kissed Martha softly, running her fingers across her cheek once she was done. Her touch continued downward, across Martha's collarbone and across her breasts. The tips of her fingers glided across her covered nipples, applying just enough pressure to cause them to harden.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" Dominique asked.

"Yes," Martha replied, having closed her eyes for a moment just to enjoy the sensation.

"Well, let's see if we can make it feel better," Dominique smiled. "Turn around."

Martha did so and felt the zipper of her dress coming undone. By the time it reached just below her waist, the outfit was loose enough to simply slide down her body, and once it lay at her feet she stepped out of it and turned back to face Dominique.

Stepping back to take a really good look at the younger woman, Dominique let her gaze slowly move down her body. The look on her face as she did so was one of appreciation. Martha had chosen her undergarments with care, from the sheer black lace bra and panty set, made of nearly translucent material, to the old fashioned garter belt holding up her stockings. The ensemble was designed more to entice than to conceal and it did that job well.

Then it was Martha's turn to watch with riveted interest as Dominique unzipped her own skirt and slid it off. Then, with infinite care, she began to slowly work her way down the row of buttons on her starched white blouse, opening them one by one. Each additional bit of exposed flesh caused Martha's heart to beat just a little faster. Once she reached the last button, Dominique removed her top with a playful flourish, sending it spiraling down to the carpeted floor.

The bra the older woman wore was made of sturdier design, but then again, it was plainly evident it had more to contain. The bottom half of the set was diametrically flimsy, however, little more than a patch of material that looked like it could be dislodged by a strong breeze. Like Martha, she wore stockings, but of a more modern design. Reaching up to her thighs, they were held up by elastic bands.

Dominique closed the distance between them, again taking Martha in hand and leading her to the edge of the bed. As they paused there, Martha realized that the drapes of the oversized windows were still wide open, prompting her to ask if perhaps they should close them.

"Worried that someone might see?" Dominique laughed. "You do remember that we're on the twelfth floor, right?

Realizing she had spoken without really thinking, Martha felt a bit foolish.

"Then again, we are in the direct line of sight of the CN Tower," Dominique added after a thoughtful pause. "Who knows how many people might be looking at us though binoculars – or perhaps even high powered cameras?"

"Then we should close the curtains?" Martha queried.

"Actually," Dominique grinned wickedly, "I was thinking more in terms of, let's give them something worth watching."

-=-=-=-

Dominique eased Martha down onto the side of the bed, then followed onto the empty space beside her. Their lips met again, softy at first, but then with renewed urgency. Eager tongues slipped back and forth as the older woman brought her hands up behind the younger's neck and ran her fingers through her soft curls. They continued to kiss as that hand moved down across Martha's chest, stroking the valley between her breasts before closing around her right cup, squeezing the rounded flesh beneath.

"Oh yes," Martha moaned breathlessly between kisses, feeling again the thrill of Dominique's touch.

Still stroking the brunette's flesh through the thin material, Dominique eased her further back onto the mattress, propping her up against the pillows piled against the headboard as she followed only a hair's breadth behind. Her hand moved down across Martha's stomach, the tips of her fingers leaving an electric trail down to the edge of her panties, where they abruptly reversed direction and moved back the way they'd come. Reaching the lower edge of the dark bra, they slipped under the lacy material and came to rest on the excited flesh beneath.

Meanwhile, Dominique had moved her mouth from Martha's, bringing her lips to the exposed flesh above the lace bra, kissing her way back and forth across it. That, and the spark that flashed through Martha's body as the older woman's fingers found the younger's now stiff nipples, causing the latter to moan even louder.

Dominique removed her hand from under the material and, gripping the upper edge of the bra's other half, pulled it downward, exposing the dark brown nipple beneath. She rolled the flat of her tongue across it, then closed her lips hard against the supple flesh, pulling it deep into her mouth.

There was a hunger in Dominique as she repeated the action again and again, savoring the delight of Martha's bounty as she was rewarded by an almost kittenlike purring from the woman beneath her. She released her hold and extended her tongue, running its tip across that of the brunette's nipple. Then she again swallowed it whole.

At the same time, she slid her hand across the flat of Martha's stomach, running across the still covered mound up to the right side of her neck. She pulled the younger woman to her, their mouths embracing once more for another series of ever deeper kisses. She slid down the strap of Martha's bra, exposing her other breast, upon which she proceeded to lavish the same devotion.

Once she was done, Martha reached out and undid the clasps that held Dominique's bra in place, causing the confining undergarment to fall loose. She reached out with both hands, placing them on the salt and pepper haired senior's now bare breasts, delighting in the soft warmth of each.

Simultaneously, Dominique gave Martha's breasts once last kiss each, then lifted her entire body to bring her own to within easy reach of the younger woman. Martha again placed her hands on the center of Dominique's mounds, her thumb rubbing against her much larger nipples and her fingers pressing into the surrounding pliable flesh.

Dominique leaned inward, bringing her left breast to within a few inches of Martha's face, allowing her to study it in a way she'd never had the opportunity to do before. She kissed the dark pink center softly, wrapping her lips around the nipple and pulling it far into her mouth.

A rush of excitement filled her as Dominique pressed ever closer, mashing the rest of her breast against Martha's face. Like a baby seeking nourishment, the brunette drank deeply. Even if that nourishment was only symbolic, she was a babe in this exciting new world and eager to sample its varied delights.

Her tongue darted back and forth across Dominique's breast, alternating wet strokes with quick love bites. Tiny gifts of which the older woman showed her appreciation with soft moans and whispered encouragements. She also stroked Martha's hair, running her fingers through her locks.

They tightened their embrace as Martha's face pressed between Dominique's large breasts, the warmth of each caressing her cheeks. Then it was on to her other mound, eagerly taking in into her mouth as well as her hand continued to play with the other breast.

"Oh yeah, baby," Dominique moaned softly, "use your tongue just like that. It's feels so good."

They both reached down between the other's legs, slipping their hands within the waistband of their panties to come in contact with equally wet mounds. In unison, they began to move their hands back and forth, massaging the sensitive flesh beneath.

Their mouths met once again, as each guided several fingers inside the other's sex. Their bodies rocked slightly in time to their excited heartbeats, ripples of delight washing over them.

"Mmmmm," Martha cried out, the sound of her joy contained by Dominique's kiss.

Time around them became meaningless as they continued to please each other, the tiny flames inside rising to raging fires.

It was Dominique who brought it to an end. Lifting herself off Martha, she brought a second hand down between the brunette's legs, taking hold of both sides of her panties.

"Let's get these off you, shall we?" she said as she slid the now soaked garment down Martha's legs.

She held the flimsy panties in her hand, lifting it to her face just long enough to deeply inhale the enticing aroma. Then she dropped them to the floor alongside the bed, leaning down to plant a kiss between Martha's breasts before beginning her journey down to the pearl below.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers