Crossing the Rubicon Ch. 01

Story Info
Rune gets busted with his sister's purple thong.
5.1k words
4.69
1.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers

I came down the cellar stairs to see her sitting on the edge of my bed, a purple satin thong hanging from the index finger of her right hand. "Rune, what the fuck?" She asked. "Are you some kind of sissy?" I put my backpack down and took a step towards her. "Stay right where you are, you sick fuck," She spat. "I want answers, and you'd better tell me the truth or I will post my little "Look what I found whilst snooping in his room video" on every platform you've ever heard of."

I gulped and took a moment. Her eyes burned scarily. "Are they yours?"

"Kind of..."

"What the fuck does that mean?" She said angrily.

"I borrowed them. So I didn't buy them. But I never got a chance to return them."

"Why did you need to borrow them? Did you need to wear them? To satisfy some panty wearing fetish? Or was this to jerk off into like some perverted trophy cum rag?" I looked at the small handful of cloth that hung from her outstretched finger and sighed. That fucking little...thing, had cost me so much pain. "Oh, this must be good." She chuckled evilly. "Whose were they?"

"My sister's..."

Her eyes widened. "You sick fuck! Which one..." She hesitated a split second before repeating "Which one was it? Wear or jerk?"

I backed myself to the steps and sat down. This was going to take some time.

"I needed them for a little of all the above. But it wasn't just that simple. I took them to get revenge."

She smiled at me and put out her hand. "I want to see you in these. Strip and put them on."

It was more of an order than a simple request.

----------------------------------------------------------

Becca had come up to me about a month into the semester. I'd seen her round here and there on campus. She was always surrounded by a small entourage, her golden trusses of hair flying this direction and that. I'd tried not to stare, but had repeatedly ended up making eye contact with her before forcing myself to look elsewhere.

On this one particular day she excused herself from her posse and headed towards me. I was going over my economics notes and, whilst I was a little petrified, I welcomed the distraction.

"Hi!" She said, pulling her hair up in a ponytail and fastening it with a hair tie that seemed to have appeared from no where. "You were going to ask me out but haven't quite got around to it yet. How about lunch tomorrow at that sandwich place, the one over near the Commerce building. 1pm sounds good." He brown eyes shone sexily. Her high cheekbones, little nose and sun drenched skin, framed with pulled back hair, completed the image that would reside in my spank bank for years to come.

"Sure." I replied as confidently as I could, despite the instant hard on that tented my shorts under the table. And with that, she spun on the spot and walked back to her friends, her tiny ass cheeks hinting from the bottom of her running shorts. She darted a smile back at me as she made it to her friends, causing me to blush and my dick to pulse and harden even further.

'Did that really just happen?' I thought, looking around me. No one even registered I was here and that I'd just hit the jackpot.

It was at lunch, over chicken wraps, that I found out her name was Becca. She had come straight from the gym and apologized for being dressed as such. Seeing her pert boobs encased in her neon green sports bra and her lower torso covered in what looked like 'spray on' black leggings, was certainly no issue, apart from the raging hard on I sported as we ate. Things were not helped by the cute dimples that formed on her cheeks as she ate.

She was two years into her communications major and, by the sounds of it, a pretty mean soccer player and before that, a nationally ranked volleyball player. She was also pretty determined to get what she wanted in life. Her parents were hard working farming folk on some land about two hours further west from the campus. She hoped to land a job with one of the big multinationals on the east coast but still had a dream of making a name for herself in soccer.

She said she had seen me around and liked my blonde hair and green eyes from the first time she saw me. It certainly wasn't my height, or muscles, that caught her attention. At five foot four and 113 pounds, I never looked like some manly sort of guy. I looked like a teenage girl.

As we parted for the day she leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips, pulled back from me and smiled. I would have gone off to my next lecture happy with that, but was entranced when she came back in and grabbed hold of me and pulled me into a deep kiss, her tongue snaking in to find mine, her pelvis pushing into mine. Her lips were warm and she tasted sweet. I dreamed of her that night.

When we met up late the next day at the Library, she greeted me excitedly with a warm kiss and, after a study session with Simone and Kaycie, two of her team mates, we went for frozen yogurt, holding hands as we walked, and she talked excitedly about her morning. She talked, and I listened, spellbound, as she spoke about friends, her family and the farm for over an hour, ignoring her phone notifications, being present in the moment, with me. It was glorious. She only stopped when she glanced at her watch.

"Rune, I've got to go." She said as she stood. "Fuck you are a good listener! I feel like I've got a new bestie!"

I blushed as I stood. She pulled me into a deep kiss. Breaking from it she looked deep into my eyes and then leaned in to my left ear and whispered "A bestie that I want to take home and fuck senseless. But all in good time, ok? I want to take this slow. Trust me though, it will be worth the wait!"

I blushed and tried, unsuccessfully, to adjust my boner. "Looks like you are all ok with that then," She said as she reached down and squeezed my crotch, eliciting a squark from me. She giggled as she grabbed her bag and then pulled me by the hand out onto the street.

She nodded her head eastwards, "I'm off this way. Message me later. I'm flat out tomorrow and Thursday. How about we catch up Friday afternoon? I'll pick you up and take you out to a great mom and pop pasta place I know."

She turned to go and I looked down at her small ass covered by those incredibly tight leggings.

"Like what you see?" she said, startling me. I hadn't realized she had turned her face to look at me. She moved to be front on to me again and I forced my gaze from her tight crotch to her gorgeous face. I could feel my face roasting with a 10/10 blush.

"You're extra cute when you get embarrassed!" she chimed. I stepped towards her and kissed her hard, her mouth accepting my tongue eagerly. She pulled me in and we embraced, oblivious to those around us on the sidewalk. We eventually broke and she turned and headed off again. "Stop staring!" She laughed as she departed.

We traded a few messages that night. They started simple but her final one sent my mind flying.

Becca: BTW I fingered myself thinking about you today. JSYK.

Thursday was a blur. My time was spent mainly dealing with trying to understand my last two maths lectures and make headway on my anthropology investigation. That, and picturing her, as she put her hair up, as she walked in those little running shorts, as she sat in that sports bra and walked away in those leggings. And her what her face looked like as she fingered herself.

I beat myself off twice that day in failed attempts to clear my mind and get some more focus to my study. I tried calling her Thursday night but my call rang out. Given she said she would be busy, I tried not to get to caught up on her not responding. I sent her a good night message and hit the sack, but not before rubbing another one out to the image of her ass in those leggings.

Friday I woke up late and had to high tail it to my first class of the day. As I walked to my next class, my phone vibrated. It was her.

Becca: Where am I picking you up from at 4? Looking forward to it.

I sent her my address and queried the time.

Becca: We can hang for a while. You can tell me more about YOU. Then we go to Marciano's.

I was half way through my 2 o'clock when my phone vibrated silently in my pocket.

Becca: I got done early. I'm outside your place. Anyway I can let myself in? I can't be bothered going back to mine. X

I frowned at the change in plan but told her where I had hidden a key and where to find the door to the basement studio I rented.

That was how I ended up coming in to find her, with the pair of female underwear I possessed hanging from her finger, and the distinct feeling my life was about to take its second major turn in the space of three months.

----------------------------------------------------------

By the time I was naked, I was sporting a rock solid boner. Becca said that I must be enjoying this and that I wouldn't win any size awards but at least it had a nice shape to it. I pulled on the thong, enjoying the feel as I eased it up my mostly hairless legs and adjusted it as best as I could, my erection outlined in the satin and the back wedged nicely between my butt cheeks.

"You'll need to get rid of that." She said, pointing towards my penis. I pulled the front down enough to give me access to my hardness and started tugging. I should have shot my load quickly as I was so nervous but things were just not happening.

Becca got off the bed and stood in front of me. She spat into a hand and rubbed it onto my member, her warm wet hands making me harden even further. She then got a tissue and gave it to me. "Look into my eyes Rune, and don't break contact," She purred, "I want you to cum for me Rune. I want you to blow your load." She repeated this several times and I felt myself start to get that feeling.

"I'm getting there." I whispered.

"Cum Rune! Give it everything. Do it well and one day I'll let you cum all over me."

I unloaded into the tissue with moan, filling my palm with my fluid, all the while maintaining unbroken eye contact.

"Well done. Now you need to throw that out. So go put it in the trash... outside."

I looked down at my clothes on the floor below me.

"No, Rune. Like you are, right now."

I looked at the stairs, then back at her, and taking a deep breath, I headed up the stairs, opening the door to outside. Thankfully, I don't think anyone saw me but I came back down the stairs with my heart pumping.

She then told me to tuck my limp member back between my legs and had me sit down on the edge of the bed whilst she started going through her bag. She then rummaged through my bathroom cabinet. I started to get a little worried.

She started brushing my hair and applying some makeup. "You don't have any facial hair to get rid of, so that will make this easier. A little eye liner, some light toner here on the cheekbones and there we go." She lead to the bathroom and showed me her handiwork.

I looked like a pretty teenage girl, just with no tits. I turned and smiled, "Becca, I look like one of my sisters..."

I never got the chance to finish the sentence. She pounced on me and drew me into a crushing embrace. He lips locked onto mine and her tongue forced its way into my mouth. Her eyes burned into mine as she claimed me as hers. One hand pawed at my chest whilst the other cupped at one of my butt cheeks as she pushed me against the wall and proceeded to kiss me down my neck.

I felt, rather than heard, myself moan and moved to give her more access to my neck. She nipped at my skin once, gently, as if testing the strength there. Then again with more force but slower motion, dragging her teeth across me, breaking into the top layer of skin, as if to mark me as hers. Her hips thrusting into me slowly as she did so.

She pulled back from me and pushed me back towards the bed, fire in her eyes and menace in her stature. Giving me a final shove so that I landed on my back, she demanded that I move towards the headboard. She then pulled off her black shirt, tugged down her skirt and worked at her sandals. Her orange bra and panties were bright against her skin and her lean body was a sight to behold. Freeing her feet, she shed her undergarments and crawled up the bed towards me.

Positioning herself above my face, she looked down lustfully, "Fuck you look amazing! I know I said I wanted to take things slowly, but today's revelations have changed my mind. You need to realize however, Rune, that whilst I love dick, a fucking hot looking female is what really gets me going!"

Her words rang in my ears as she lowered herself onto me and I put my tongue to work in between her folds. She thought of me as a 'she'. She began gyrating slowly, pushing herself into my face and moaning here and there as she reacted to my efforts. It wasn't long before she bent forward and grabbed my head, pulling me into her as she ground out a shaking orgasm on my face, coating me with her juices and clamping her thighs against me as she did so.

Releasing me, she moved down the bed to lie next to me and kisses me deep and hard, tasting herself on my tongue and lips. She rolled me on top of her, arched her back and asked me to suck her breasts. I kissed her and then worked my way down her neck to one breast and then the other. Her B cups felt firm and her nipples hard. Her breathing quickened as I snaked a hand down her firm stomach and over her mound, touching her, exploring my way to her hot and wet core.

Finding her clit, I adjusted my fingers so I could apply pressure there and also slip a finger within her. "Fuck yes!" She hissed, as she pulled my face harder onto her breast. It didn't take long before I was finger fucking her with wild abandon and she was cursing at the world with her next orgasm thundering towards her.

We eventually ended up snoozing on the bed, reeking of her smeared femininity and our combined sweat. I awoke to find her looking at me, into me, one hand on my ass and the other gently brushing my face.

"Rune, you don't ever seem to socialise with anyone. You've never even mentioned a friend. What gives?"

"I guess I'm just a loner. I've only been here the last few months and I'm a bit of a quiet type."

"Any girlfriends, I should know about Rune?"

I shook my head lightly. "Would I be involved with someone and also be here?"

"I guess not, unless you are some sort of player. I didn't give you much say in things. I'm sorry about that, you just got me all worked up!"

I kissed her. "No complaints here."

"What about back home, wherever that is?"

"No. No girlfriends in Michigan. No friends either, really. I never got to be around others my age except at school. I came from a fucked up family. And given the family I was from and how I looked, I was shunned by some and picked on by others. With my high pitched voice I even sounded like a girl. So I kept a low profile."

"Prom date?" She asked.

"I didn't go, Becca. It was easier not too. My parents never asked me if I was interested and my sisters joked to me that I would never get a date anyway, so why bother. So I never went."

She looked at me with amazement. "No prom! That's fucked!"

Obviously that was a huge issue in the world she had lived in.

"You've got a body count though, right?"

I shirked and sighed.

"But you've obviously got some game. Actually, you've got some great game, so you've obviously kissed and fooled around a bit?"

I nodded gently. "When I was a lot younger..."

She cut me off by asking "In high school Rune?"

"No."

"So I was your first real kiss?"

I nodded.

"Holy fuck. So you're telling me this was your first sexual experience?"

"I guess so Becca."

She looked at me and went to speak but didn't. "I'm honored," She said as she punched me in the arm. "But I got a bit carried away." She edged her way down the bed and hooked her fingers into the sides of my panties.

"I think I need to make it up to you!" She said as she pulled them down my legs and launched them across the room, freeing my dick from its bent confine. "Let me introduce you to a masterclass in blowjobs."

I moaned as she slowly put her lips around my head and sank along my length, her eyes glowing into mine as she did so. The sight of those lips sliding up and down on my glistening pole soon had me writhing in pleasure.

"I think someone likes a blow job!" She giggled as she pulled away and then moved to straddle my hips, my erection trapped between me and the slickness of her outer lips.

"In case you didn't know, this is a pussy slide," she said as she proceeded to slide herself along me length, and then back to my balls. I thought I was getting close but her comment that it would have been good if I had another few inches kind of set me back a notch or two. Still, she proceeded on, and seemed to be building herself up towards something as she started letting out small moans and added some finger action to her clit.

I thought she was going to hit a high when she all of a sudden rose up off my, causing me to whimper. "That was nice, but this should be about you, not me." She said as she adjusted herself above me, grabbed my member, and placed my head at her entrance.

"Thank you for letting me take your cherry, Rune," she said as she oh, so, slowly sank till she was balls deep on me. She was incredibly wet, warm and felt exquisite. She stayed motionless for a second, as if she was savoring the moment, then she slowly fucked me, all the time looking into my eyes.

I thought I was doing well until she bit her bottom lip and pulsed her muscles around my encased member. For some reason that look, a look of lust, and the squeeze on my dick just pushed me over the edge. She must have seen the change register on my face as she smiled and told me to just let it happen, to cum deep within her.

I shuddered and squealed and obliged her as best as I could.

Once I'd finished, she rolled off me and we laid there in post coital bliss for some time. In time she started to run a finger down my arm.

"Rune," She asked, "Tell me about your fucked up family."

I looked at her and sighed. I was tempted to tell her to leave that question for another time. but given what we had just done, I thought I should answer it.

"I had a weird upbringing. I was the runt in our family. I grew up with four older sisters. Do you know how hard it is, being the only male child having four sisters? And being a scrawny male child at that? When all your sisters were five foot eleven or above by age 17. I topped out at five four! They were all state and national junior volley ballers, in between being valedictorians and part time models. My dad always wanted a son he could do manly things with, he was a real Viking sized Norseman, standing over six feet eight inches tall, and he got pint sized me...and hated me for being so small. My mom was a Danish teen beauty pageant winner and then fashion consultant before meeting dad."

I shifted, suddenly uncomfortable on the bed. "I was shunned by all of them. The literal runt of the family. I lived in hand me downs from my sisters for years and years to the point that many people actually thought I was a fifth sister. Dad hardly said anything to me and mom basically ignored me. I had to tag along and watch my glorious sisters get everything in life, and I just stayed out of the way. If I ever touched their stuff there was hell to pay. I never really got my own things. No boy toys or games. Ever!"

"So you were given that thong to wear?" She asked.

"Hell no. I would never have been allowed to take something so valuable. I stole those from Elsje when I was 11 and she was 13. They were her favorite pair. I wore girls plain cotton briefs through most of my childhood. Girls jeans, sweaters and t-shirts too. Thankfully the hand me down sports shoes from my sisters were usually neutral enough to not look girlish. They were the only 'neutral' item I had for much of my childhood. It was only after I got beaten up in high school that mom listened rough to realize I needed boy underwear and clothes. It was an afterthought. I was always the afterthought..."

larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers
12