Crosstown Traffic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, yes," he urged. "That's it."

She held him there as long as she could -- it felt like an eternity for Brian -- then retreated, and gasped for breath. His right hand cupped her chin.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

She nodded. Again, he grabbed her hair. He pulled her toward him, and forced himself back in her mouth. Her hands flew to his hips, and she resisted, thinking he might gag her. His other hand gripped the back of her head, easily overpowering her, and his shaft gradually slid between her lips. He stopped before it entered her throat.

"Relax," he said. "Breathe through your nose."

"Mmmm, hmmm," she murmured, unsure.

"Put your hands behind your back," he directed.

She hesitated.

"Do it, Patti," he warned, "or, I'll handcuff you."

A squeak of surprise echoed off the bedroom walls. Another moment passed -- he was about to step away to fetch the restraints -- and then her hands slipped behind her.

"Good girl," he complimented.

Watching her, he retreated; leaving only the head of his cock in her mouth. Then, he thrust forward while holding her securely; again halting just before filling her throat. He repeated the act. Then, again. And, again; steadily fucking her mouth as she moaned.

"That's feels so good, Patti," he muttered.

Only two minutes later, Brian could feel the tension building in his balls. Needing to cum, he didn't even try to hold back.

"That's it," he encouraged. "Keep going."

Patti gazed up at him. Looking into her eyes, he went over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

His right hand released her hair; he pulled himself from her mouth, and stroked himself hard and fast.

"Open your mouth," he instructed, as his body shuddered.

She did so, shutting her eyes at the same time.

"Fuck," he grunted. "Here it comes."

His body jerked as he shot a long stream of cum onto her face -- it stretched from the bridge of her nose, into her mouth, and down across her chin.

"Oh, my God," she blurted, recoiling slightly as she struggled against his grasp.

Her hands came up as Brian fired again, hitting her cheek. His aim changed, and he deposited the rest of his load on her chest, as she -- not knowing what else to do -- put her palms up as if trying to catch it.

Finished, his body slumped, and he leaned back against the dresser. Patti -- still on her knees -- followed.

"What a mess," she marveled; inspecting her chest.

"It is," Brian agreed.

"What about my face?" she asked, her fingers tracing through the semen there.

Her makeup was destroyed -- the mascara running and lipstick smeared.

"It's beautiful," he told her.

"There's so much," she squealed.

"You did a good job," he acknowledged.

"Is there any more in there?" she asked.

Before he could answer, she took the head of his withering cock in her mouth. Her tongue flicked over the tip as she sucked gently. His legs felt like jelly, and he placed his hands on the dresser top, bracing himself as she pulled the last of his cum from him.

"Yes," he coaxed, watching her. "Get it all out."

His body trembled; bolts of pleasure and pain shot through him as she sucked on his now hyper-sensitive cock. Finally, unable to endure further torture, he pushed her away. Her ass resting on the floor, she stared at him.

"I want more," she groused.

"Do you think you deserve it?" he countered, almost breathless.

"Haven't I been a good girl?" she asked.

"You have," he had to admit.

"So..." she cooed.

"Let's get you cleaned up first," he said. "And, then we'll see about getting dirty again."

He reached out to take her hand, and helped her stand. In the heels, she teetered for a moment, and he pulled her to him. After steadying her, he took a package of wet wipes from the dresser, plucked one from the top, and began gently swabbing her face.

"Thank you," she said, sounding surprised.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing," she assured him. "I just... I appreciate you helping."

"I can be naughty and nice," he said.

They took their time; resting and recovering, while cleaning up. Patti used the wipes to remove her make-up.

"There you go," she said, raising her eyes to his, "bare faced and bare-assed."

He laughed.

"Both are gorgeous," Brian observed.

Patti spun around and wiggled her ass for him. Spinning again, she moved closer. Leaning in, he tried to kiss her lips, but she turned away.

"No," she said. "I don't think we should do that."

"Kiss?" he asked.

"Yes," she confirmed. "I mean... I know we just did a lot more than that. But... I don't know; that's a lot more intimate. That's just for my husband."

Brian considered this for a moment, then nodded.

"Is that OK?" she asked.

"I told you what we do is up to you," he began. "You know the safe word; so what we do, or don't do, is your decision."

"I'm sorry if I just killed the mood," she mumbled, lowering her eyes.

His right hand came up, his fingers touched her chin, and he raised her face to his.

"There are plenty of other places I can put my lips and tongue," he said.

She smiled.

"I noticed," she said. "That thing you did almost sent me through the ceiling."

"What thing?" he asked.

"You know," she countered.

"Tell me," he insisted.

"When you tongued my ass," she relented. "I've never had that done to me before."

"Never?" he queried.

She shook her head.

"Ever?" he persisted.

"Nope," she said, giggling.

"I'll remember that you enjoy it," he said.

Before she could respond, he took hold of her shoulders, turned her around, and held her against him. His left hand slid to her neck, and he tightened his grip; his right slipped between her legs; his fingers finding her clit. Her body tried to double over, but he held her securely. Her hands topped his as he manipulated her button.

"Oh, God," she croaked.

Her body quivered at his touch. Gradually, he increased the speed of his movements, and she writhed back and forth. His cock, trapped between their bodies, stiffened quickly. Only minutes later, Patti approached euphoria once more.

"You're so wet, Patti," he murmured in her ear.

Her juices covered his fingers, and she could feel it running down her inner thighs.

"Please...," she whined, trying to look back at him.

"What?" he taunted, knowing he was allowing her barely enough air to form words.

"Let me cum," she begged.

Part of him wanted to sustain this torture; bring her to the brink of orgasm, then stop; only to do it again. But, he ached for more.

"I want you to cum for me, Patti," he commanded.

Releasing her neck, he let his hand fall to her chest, and fondled her right breast. Patti wailed loudly, her body convulsed, and her legs went limp as she came. She twitched wildly, and Brian increased his hold on her.

"That's it," Brian urged. "I've got you. I won't let you fall."

Despite the urgency -- almost desperation -- between his own legs, he didn't cease his efforts between hers. Determined to make her cum yet again, he continued playing with her clit as her body jerked.

"No..." she gasped, "I need... I need to breathe."

Her body still trembled against his, and he considered ignoring her plea. She hadn't used the safe word, he reasoned. Finally, though, he relented; again reminding himself this was their first time together.

"OK," he said, "I'll give you a break... this time."

"Thank you," she wheezed. "I just need a minute or two."

"That's all I need to make you cum again," he scoffed.

"You're too good at that," she whispered, leaning back against him.

"I love doing it," he said.

He wrapped his burly arms around her and hugged her close.

"I can tell," she said, her hands coming up to caress his forearms.

They made small talk for a few minutes, while Patti's breathing slowed, and her strength returned.

"Sorry about your panties," Brian said. "I got a little carried away."

"That's OK," she purred. "It was hot having them torn like that."

Feeling the shaft of his cock still nestled between the cheeks of her ass, Patti swayed back and forth several times; tormenting him.

"You're gonna get in trouble doing that," he threatened.

"Seems like you're ready for it," she observed.

"I don't think you are," he said.

"I am," she proclaimed.

"Yeah?" he challenged. "I thought you wanted to stop."

"Not completely," she said. "Just to recover."

"So, you're ready for more?" he asked.

"Yes," she professed.

His hands slid down her body, toward her pussy, ready to get her off again.

"No," she blurted.

"What?" he questioned.

"I need you to fuck me," she growled, while awkwardly stretching the remnants of her underwear.

Ripping the waistband, Patti let them fall to the floor as she turned to face Brian.

"I thought you didn't want to go too far?" he reminded her.

"Any chance of that went out the window the second your tongue touched my asshole," she mused.

"I'm not going to apologize for that," he chuckled.

"No need," she assured him. "I thoroughly enjoyed it."

"Are you really sure about this?" he pressed.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked.

Opening a drawer, he picked up a golden foil packet, then held it out for her inspection.

"Put it on and fuck me," she ordered.

"Do you want to get in bed?" he asked.

"No," she said, shaking her head as she kicked off her shoes. "Right here is fine... as long as my legs hold out."

Brian stood and stepped from between her and the dresser. Pushing her forward, he bent her over. She placed her hands on the wood, and glanced back over her shoulder as he positioned himself behind her.

His fingers slippery, Brian fumbled with the foil, finally managing to open it and extract the condom. Once suitably sheathed, though, he guided his cock to her; first taking time to tease her by using the tip to trace along her slick lips.

"Put it in me," she pleaded.

"Greedy girl," he mocked.

"Do it," she returned, straining to look at him.

Inching forward, he pressed the head of his cock to her wet lips. He watched her face as he slid inside. He fought to restrain himself from plunging his entire length into her in one thrust. Instead, he eased in, going just an inch, then pulling back slightly; then moving forward again, going a bit deeper.

"Keep going, Brian," she shouted. "Fuck me!"

Grabbing her hips, he held her; working himself into her until her warm, wet cunt enveloped him completely. For a moment, he stopped to enjoy the sensation.

"Please keep going," Patti protested; flexing her vaginal muscles; squeezing him.

"Jesus Christ," he stammered, "you could make me cum without me even moving."

"I might," she giggled. "I do a lot of Kegel's."

"It feels fantastic," he told her. "But, I can't wait."

"Me either," she agreed.

Brian retreated a few inches, then drove forward, filling her again.

"Fuck!" Patti snarled.

He pulled back until just the head of his cock remained inside her; then forced himself into her again. Then, again. And, again.

"Faster," Patti demanded, "harder!"

Enthusiastically, he complied. Moving his hands to her shoulders -- his fingers sinking into her torrid flesh -- he pulled her back toward him as he increased the speed and intensity of his carnal assault. Patti grabbed the edges of the dresser, trying to brace herself. And, as he pounded into her, he alternated between watching Patti's face in the mirror, and admiring the way her beautiful ass bounced each time he slammed into her.

A fine sheen of sweat covered their bodies, and they grunted in unison as they both grew closer to another orgasm. Patti's cunt constricted around Brian's cock, and she held her breath for several seconds; then her body spasmed violently as she began to cum.

"I'm cumming, Brian," she cried out. "I'm cummmm..."

It pushed Brian beyond the precipice. He was barely able to warn Patti he was cumming before his hips bucked and he exploded, firing his cum into her. She moaned as he pinned her against the wood, and stream after stream of semen filled the condom he wore.

His right hand climbed to her hair, which he tugged gently as he sent the last of his seed into her. His body weakened quickly and he leaned over, nearly collapsing atop her. He lay across her back as they each fought for breath.

For several minutes, they stayed there, slowly recovering; their heart rates returning to normal.

"Jesus," Patti sighed. "I haven't cum like that in years."

"That was fantastic," Brian added, kissing his way across her shoulder blades.

Her body shuddered.

"I think I need to lie down for a bit," she said.

Brian placed his hands on the dresser, and pushed, lifting himself off Patti. Their damp bodies peeled apart almost reluctantly. Cautiously, he stood up. Simultaneously, he reached down to hold the base of the condom as his now-shrunken penis slipped form her. Removing the latex, he placed it in the garbage.

"Oof," Patti groaned, bringing her arms under her chest to raise herself from the sticky surface of the dresser.

"Are you OK?" Brian asked.

"Yes," she replied. "I just need some help getting over to the bed."

Slowly, Patti straightened herself. Brian held out his arm. She took hold of it, then slouched against him to steady herself as they made their way. He held her as she took a seat.

"You'd better be careful," she said, after thanking him. "You're gonna fool me into thinking you're a nice guy."

"Don't fall for that," he advised, as Patti flopped over, her head landing on a pillow.

He climbed on the bed and lay next to her. Rolling over, she rested her body against his right side.

"Is this OK?" she asked.

"Cuddling?" he returned.

"Yes," she confirmed.

"It is," he told her.

"See..." she said, tilting her face toward his, "you don't act like some sadistic Dom who's just out to hurt someone."

"I'm not," he began. "I mean... I'm not a Dom. At least, I don't think of myself as a Dom."

"When I told you I wanted to be spanked, and maybe try rougher stuff, I was a little scared you might really hurt me," she said, quietly. "But, you didn't."

"The only reason I spanked you is because you wanted to try it," he said. "We don't have to do it again, if you don't want to. If... if this is going to be more than a one-time thing."

"Got ya," Patti said, her head bobbing up and down.

"I just like to give pleasure and make a woman cum," he said. "And, I'll do almost anything to accomplish that."

"You certainly did that, Sir," she said, patting his shoulder.

He laughed at her addressing him that way.

"I could get used to that," he told her.

"I think I could, too," she cooed in his ear.

Gently, her head dropped to his chest. For a while, their fingers traced along each other's skin. They listened to each other breathe. They lost track of time, and fell asleep together.

Patti's cellphone rang, jarring them awake. Brian glanced at the clock as she scampered off the bed. Grabbing her purse, Patti reached in, extracted her phone, and looked at the number. Brain could see relief on her face as she answered the call. After two minutes, she hung up.

"How long were we asleep?" she asked.

"About half an hour, I think," Brian answered. "Is everything OK?"

"Just work," she said. "When it rang I thought for sure it was my husband."

Brian's eyes traveled up and down her body.

"Come back to bed," Brian encouraged.

"I've love to; but I should probably leave before we fall asleep again," she insisted.

"You're more than welcome to stay," he offered.

A wide grin split her lips.

"I would definitely like to come back again, sometime," she noted.

"You have an open invitation, Patti," Brian said. "Whenever you're free."

At 5:30 the next morning, Brian received a text message from Patti. The buzz of his phone woke him.

"I have bruises on the front of my legs from you fucking me against that dresser," she wrote.

"I asked if you wanted to get in bed," he replied, adding a smiley emoji.

"And, I'm pretty sure my ass is till red," she added.

"You asked for that," he returned, unapologetically.

He rolled over and turned on the TV. Within a few minutes, the traffic report came on. Patti appeared on the screen. She wore the red dress they'd discussed the day before.

"You wore the dress," he texted.

"For you," she revealed, moments after her segment ended. "I knew it would turn you on."

"It does," he told her.

"It's turning me on, too," she confessed. "I swear, my pussy is so wet I'm afraid it's going to run down my leg while I'm on the air. I can barely concentrate."

"Come over again this afternoon. I'll kiss your boo-boos and make everything better," he suggested, with a Devil emoji.

12