Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 13

Story Info
The story of incestuous sisters resumes at college.
4.1k words
4.6
5.8k
6

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Author's Note: Contains graphic imagery of incest. ***

The morning sunlight bled through the canopy and hit Maddi in the eyes; She tried to focus her blurry vision. Then Diana's luscious creamy breasts came back into view. Maddi could feel her sister's frantic pulse through her cock as Diana stroked her flesh against Maddi's clit.

"Are you ready?" Diana asked with an evil smile. "There's still time to chicken out,"

"No," Maddi squinted, swallowing her fear. "Do it."

"Okay, Maddi," Diana nodded before her smile disappeared. She slammed her hand over Maddi's lips with such force a clap echoed through the grove. Maddi tried to kick herself free but was already exhausted from their first fucking that morning on the way to church. The more Maddi fought, the heavier Diana's body seemed to become.

Maddi screamed against the firm palm that covered her mouth with such force that her cheeks ballooned. Her watery eyes flooded with fear as her vision blurred. She fought the urge to faint and strained every muscle available, attempting to close her legs. But Diana's hearty weight forced him apart, and little sister's cock found its mark with a single violent thrust.

Diana used her free arm to pin Maddi down across her chest and shoulders. In their special, secluded grove, she was pretty sure Maddi could scream without them gaining attention. But the sadistic blonde wasn't taking any chances; Diana drove her knees into Maddi's tender thighs and spread them further. She knew the pain she inflicted would bruise her badly.

"God, you're so fucking hot, Maddi," Diana hissed. Her voice shook with a terrible euphoric tone. "I wish you could see how red your face is getting," She gasped as her cock twitched. "It's going to turn blue soon," She wrenched Maddi's head to one side and plunged her fangs into her neck. Maddi screamed even louder as a tiny trickle of blood dripped from her fresh bitemark. "Shut up," Diana scolded as her arm flailed against some tall blades of grass. "Shut the fuck up, Maddi," She found, at last, the pair of torn black lace panties she ripped of Maddi's hips not ten minutes prior. Now, Diana shoved the soiled fabric between Maddi's lips.

"This is everything I dreamed it would be," Diana's voice trembled more with each violent thrust. As Maddi's frail form spasmed against her body, it took Diana's impeding orgasm to new perverse heights. "S-spilling," She stammered, "Do you feel that, sister? M-my babies," Her claws sank deeper. "It's the last thing that you'll ever fucking feel," Diana managed to eke out the last words before she screamed. Her back arched in a painful degree as she filled Maddi's damaged womb. "Oh my god," Diana collapsed in a heap next to Maddi. She rubbed her dizzied temples, trying to catch her breath. "Maddi, thank you so much for agreeing to this,"

But Maddi still clutched her chest in panting silence. She knew her heart pounded entirely too fast and hard to be healthy. "What the hell is wrong with you, Di?" She finally said in a quivering, confused voice. She didn't try to hold back her tears. "Why do you like this?"

Diana shrugged. "I started choking Mary, too." She said, looking up at the sun shimmering through the covering overhead. The rays soothed her nudity as she settled in. "She actually loves it," Then she turned to Maddi. "I take it you don't?"

"I'm sorry, I won't agree to this anymore," Maddi sniffled. "I thought you were going to kill me," She wondered how they got here. Ever since the pair left Mary at home to stew in jealousy, Diana teased about having a rough consensual non-consensual roleplay with Maddi. At first, the raven-haired beauty was reluctant. Still, once they passed through their particular spot in the forest, Maddi's lonely pussy begged for filling.

"You could've just used a safeword," Diana defended with her typical jocular tone. "I wasn't going to hurt you,"

"We didn't have one," Maddi's eyes narrowed. She sat up with some discomfort before turning to Diana. "Oh my god, what *would* I have done?"

"I'm sorry, honey," Diana stroked Maddi's face with delicate aftercare. She wore the most miserable expression. "I shouldn't have been so careless. Just seeing you in that church dress, I had to defile you,"

"This is exactly why I wanted to go to church," Maddi cried. "Now I'm going to show up late, smelling like sex-incest, even," Her eyes checked on the slim black dress she left hanging on a nearby tree branch. The sheer fabric gently waved with the morning breeze. Maddi shook her head, trying to clear her clouded judgment. "I need to change," She muttered.

"We don't have time for all that. You can hit me-if you'd like," Diana tried to reason. "Or choke me. I don't mind. Do you wanna fuck me?"

"No," Maddi sighed, rubbing and trying to stretch out her neck. She tried to push Mary's vicious threat from her middle brain. "No, I just want to get to church,"

--

The sisters took the scenic route around town before entering the modest cobblestone two-story chapel at the end of a quiet neighborhood street. Both girls wore plain dark-colored dresses that teased their stocking-covered knees. Diana towered over Maddi in a pair of black two-inch heels.

Maddi dragged her feet at the approach, suddenly self-conscious of the mess between her thighs. "I can't believe you ripped my panties," Maddi scolded under her breath. "I hope I don't drip on the floor,"

Diana recoiled and snickered, fighting the urge to full-on cackle. Instead, she straightened her face upon seeing how upset it made Maddi. "Sorry," Diana stifled herself. Then, trying to change the subject, she craned her neck up at the towering grey steeple about three stories high. "Couldn't find a Catholic church, Mads?"

Maddi shrugged as she climbed the flat cement stairs. Rochelle Masters raised her girls as "Chreaster" Catholics, attending Mass on significant holidays only; Neither had attended seriously since they were little girls. Maddi grew to prefer the casual approach to some Protestant houses-and the youth groups were full of horny virgin girls dying to make sin with a futanari.

Maddi didn't wait for Diana to catch the door... They were already late. The pastor was droning as a sad pipe organ bellowed behind him. They took seats on the empty pew farthest back. As she settled in, Maddi began to feel normal-even clean. The interior was simple and open felt more like a conference hall than a sanctuary. She tried her best to ignore Diana and focused on the diminutive frame of the shriveled man speaking from the pulpit in front of a small choir and pipe organ player. He spoke of Lot, the humble servant of God who fled the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Through the entire tribulation, the Lord kept his promise to keep the righteous safe-all they had to do was believe, accept, and obey.

"He was a drunk," Maddi whispered under her breath. "His daughters were so wicked... Like me... Like Di..." Maddi began to remember the bible stories that her mother taught her. It wasn't until adulthood that they revisited the gory details-The violence-The incest. "Lot's daughters conspired to get their father drunk. They took turns riding his potent cock while he slept. As a result, they both bore his children. But it wasn't their fault," She reasoned. "Lot had previously offered his virgin daughters to be ravaged by the men of Sodom. They were traumatized-damaged." She sighed.

"Just like us," Diana leaned in, whispering, her voice heavy with lust. "Mom cursed us," She slipped her hand between Maddi's thighs. "We're so biblical, it's disgusting,"

"I wonder how it made them feel," Maddi whispered. "Feeling their father's cum... the same cum that made them. I wonder how that feels." Maddi fought the urge to moan as Diana massaged her cock through her dress. But then Maddi clamped down on her sister's hand and pushed it away. It was too late-she was already hard. A modest bulge blossomed from the crotch under the sheer black fabric. "Stop," She snapped.

Maddi's eyes scanned the sea of bowed heads in front of her, ensuring no soul had witnessed Diana's transgression. Her heart pounded; Maddi's loins pulsed and ached for release. She folded her arms in her lap with great reluctance and parted her knees slightly but wide enough to knock against Diana.

"I knew you'd come around," Diana teased; Her hand returned to Maddi's lap, this time snaking under her sister's dress and gripping her hardness. "So wrong," Diana stroked her sister's cock firmly. "So fucking wrong,"

Maddi agreed with a disjointed nod. Her breathing grew heavy as Diana worked her meat into a full erection. Her cock twitched as she swore she felt the cum stir in her ungodly futa balls. Maddi was about to spew her seed on the church carpet-the antitheist of what she planned. Still, with Diana in control, the only outcome she could have expected. Maddi closed her eyes as a soft palm covered her mouth. Her hips thrust against her sister's tiny hand-she couldn't remember the last time she wanted to come so badly.

"NGH!" Maddi sank her teeth into her hand as her body stiffened. She raised her skinny hips off the pew; Each torrid thrust sent a rope of thin cum slinging into the carpet.

"That's so hot," Diana's breathless voice shuddered as Maddi's warm cum pumped over her knuckles. She held her breath, squeezing her sister's wilting cock as the girl's orgasm subsided; Her heart pounded. Diana was pleased to find her cleavage and lowcut bare chest both a delicious shade of red. Finally, she thought. The insatiable blonde at-last found an act deplorable enough to satisfy her-for now. She withdrew her hand, studying the shimmering stickiness that dripped from her fingers; Diana scanned the bowed heads to ensure their inconspicuousness before licking them clean.

Maddi eased a relaxing sigh from her lungs as she settled down to earth. As her feet found the ground, Maddi realized she'd kicked off her shoes during her climax. Bending over to gather her errant flats, she observed how quickly her seed sank into the carpet. Another thick trail of white slowly crept down the wooden bench in front of her. Maddi's thin red lips turned upright as she watched. "Look, Di," She whispered with a snicker. But Diana remained silent, nonresponsive. Maddi tugged at Diana's skirt to get her attention. Still nothing. Growing impatient, Maddi flew up. "What's the matter with you-" As Maddi sat erect, she instantly knew what caught Diana's attention-or instead, whom. Diana had missed a pair of eyes watching them from a far-left seat.

Detective Jackie Sims looked as inconspicuous as usual; Her hair was tied back in a curly ponytail sitting atop her shoulders. Jackie's slate grey dress allowed her to blend in with the conservative congregation despite sitting alone. She stared at the girls, straight-lipped and inquisitive, for several moments before turning towards the front.

Diana folded both hands in her lap, trying in vain to wipe them clean; She sat quietly, fixing her piercing jade eyes on the detective. Time seemed to stop for the sisters. Maddi mashed her knees together, wincing each time another drop of cum oozed down her leg. Once caught in the sinful delight of ecstasy, the forlorn futa Jackie never turned back to address them for the rest of the sermon. As the pipe organs soared to fill the room, the congregation slowly scattered; some exited while others moved toward the altar. As Maddi motioned, she felt Diana's hand clench her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" Diana accused more than asked. "We should leave,"

"I need this," Maddi hissed under her breath as she pulled away. She stumbled into the center aisle, curtseying at each silver-haired layperson as they tottered past. Turning back to see that Diana declined to follow, Maddi found an empty corner on the velvet steps to kneel, templing her fingers as she bowed.

"Feeling guilty about something?" Jackie whispered as she made space down next to Maddi. "Your face is flush. You must have a lot on your soul,"

"College is stressful," Maddi muttered. "And I've recently lost my mom,"

"I know," Jackie sighed. "I'm sorry. I loved your mother and what she did for us. If it wasn't her Rochelle Masters, I might not have ever had the guts to join the force," She watched Maddi turn to give her puzzled looked. Jackie fought the urge to laugh. "Does that surprise you that I'm futanari? Boy, your sister didn't tell you anything about me, did she?"

"No," Maddi turned away.

"Yeah, she's an odd one. I'm sure your relationship with her is odd too? Do you like true crime, Madison?" Jackie whispered. "There's a story from France that happened almost one hundred years ago that would interest you. Have you ever heard the Papin sisters?"

"I'm not interested in crime," Maddi dismissed; She kept her eyes downcast. "Because I don't commit crimes,"

"Not yet, maybe," Jackie admitted. "But neither did Christine and Léa Papin. The Papin sisters were French maids who brutally murdered their employer's wife and daughter under a fog of passion and rage. It's thought now that their relationship was Folie a Deux,"

"Folie a Deux?" Maddi realized her eyes were bulged open in panic. "Two? Crazy?"

"It literally translates to 'madness in pairs.' The formal term is shared paranoid disorder," Detective Sims noted. "Have you ever heard of it?"

Maddie shook her head but otherwise remained silent as Jackie went on. "It occurs in couples and small groups. They develop an inward-looking existence with a paranoid view of the outside world. One sibling typically dominates the other,"

"This is probably inappropriate to ask given where we are, but I'm going to ask anyway," Jackie's voice grew stern. She closely watched Maddi's lifeless face as the young woman continued to scribble on the notepad. "Has your sister ever made sexual advances toward you?"

BOOM! Maddi hadn't realized how much weight she pressed on the alter bar. Suddenly the girl lost her balance and crashed to the floor. It was enough for the jovial conversations around them to pause as all gawked at the clumsy girl whose short black dress now seemed to ride up a little too high. Stunned, dizzied, but fine, Maddi brushed herself off and stood on her own. But her face remained bright red, and her mouth lay agape. "I-i-um-" Her weak lungs heaved. "She-no," Maddi stammered on. "Sorry, that was just a weird question. I don't even know why you'd ask such a thing,"

"Just a thought," Jackie stood. She muttered another prayer under her breath. But she turned to Maddi again. "The Papin sisters I mentioned. There was evidence they were sexually active,"

"That's disgusting," Maddi blew off the story. Her fingers continued to pick at a callous on her cuticle as she slowly backed away. "Don't you think so?" Her face grimaced, trying to convince Jackie of her shame. "It's disgusting, right?"

"I'm not here to judge, Maddi." Jackie sighed. "In reality, what two consenting adults do has nothing to do with me. But my concern is what I suspect Diana plans to do to you-if she hasn't already,"

"I don't need anything from you," Maddi snapped. "I'm fine. I have all I need,"

"Have it your way, Madison." Jackie sighed. "I'll stop asking you so many questions. In fact, I'll leave Morninga Island tomorrow. All you have to say is one little sentence,"

Maddi held her breath. She hung on Jackie's following words, and she cut her narrowing eyes at the detective. Her mouth opened, even though Jackie's request terrified her. "What do you want me to say?"

Jackie stepped close and peered down at Maddi's waiting eyes, big and blue. She softly palmed Maddi's neck with a firm hand, carefully moving her hair behind the girl's shoulder. She ran her fingers across the bitemarks near Maddi's throat, the terrible bruises already turning purple and black. "All you have to do is tell me you and your sister are sexually active and that you enjoy it,"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Maddi spat, incensed, her face turning red suddenly. "So you can run back to your hotel room and fantasize about it?"

"I'd like to stop a murder," Jackie raised an incredulous eyebrow as she stood. "But my would-be victim is over a barrel and can't even own up to what she's doing,"

"I've gotta go," Maddi squirmed. "Seriously, I'm going to be sick,"

"Oh my god," Jackie shook her head. "You're not even wearing condoms, are you?"

"I'm not preg-" Maddi cringed. She buried her head in her palms and letting the silence envelope her. As the echoes of the detective's footsteps grew faint, she finally breathed a sigh of relief. But it was bittersweet. Her skin still burned with embarrassment while the shame weighed heavily on her shoulders. She moved slowly to her feet as her nauseous stomach churned.

--

Diana leaned against the wall near the bathroom as the churchgoers exited the main sanctuary. Her face remained pensive, though she attempted to bolster herself against seeing her old acquaintance. She pursed her lips as Jackie turned the corner. "Hello, detective," She said, her body stiffening. "Fancy seeing you here,"

"I'm a woman of faith," Jackie replied, taking up at the wall alongside Diana's shoulder. "I constantly find myself with things I need repentance for. You know that more than anyone,"

"Yeah," Diana scoffed. "So, how much of our little show did you see?"

"I saw enough to wonder if either you or Madison can live a normal life," Jackie maintained a calm composure as she probed.

Diana's smile faded. She set her jaw as she sized Jackie up. "What are you doing here?"

"You first," Jackie countered.

"Goodbye," Diana's eyes narrowed as she smiled at her ex-lover. Then Maddi strode from the bathroom and staggered once she realized she was between the two. "Come, Maddi. I'm starving,"

"Have fun, ladies," Jackie called to the fleeing sisters. "I'm sure your mother is proud of your both,"

"She knows," Maddi muttered.

"It's fine," Diana reassured. "She won't say anything," She flashed an evil smirk at Maddi. "I've got dirt on her,"

"You do?" Maddi asked. "What?"

"Sssh," Diana patted Maddi's shoulder as she hushed. "I'll tell you over lunch,"

"All I want to do is lay down," Maddi pushed away. "I'm going back to my dorm,"

"Oh, yeah..." Diana huffed as she attempted to broach the uncomfortable subject. "Mary and I talked about it this morning, and she's not very happy about what you did last night," She shrugged. "Did you really have to jerk off while you ate my cum?"

"Fuck," Maddi scowled. "I guess she wants my ass again?"

"Mom always thought you were the smart one," Diana nodded. "You can go back to Morninga for a nap, but you'd better come back tonight for another fucking,"

--

Maddi flexed and stretched her lips around Erin's young cock. She savored the subtle differences from Eden's; Everything from the girth and the veins, even down to the way it pulsed in Maddi's throat.

"MMMM!!" The elder futa moaned as she sucked, her hands stroked the warm, supple skin on Erin's thighs. Maddi's belly already bulged with her daughter's first load, and now the unholy mother worked earnestly to bring Erin to a second orgasm.

Erin flexed her athletic hips as her toned ass hovered off the ground. She gently thrust in her futa mother's mouth. Erin stroked Maddi's puckered face with one hand while the other roughly squeezed her own bulging futa balls. "Fuck. Mom," Erin's faint voice dripped. "Suck me, mom!" Her toes dug into her the shag carpet as her body stiffened. Erin's sac made a wet squishing sound as she continued to squeeze; The other palm grabbed a handful of Maddi's hair as Erin's climax approached.

"Mmm??" Maddi's voice turned up as she started to taste Erin's precum; She delighted in the sin, and her daughter's clean diet reflected an almost refreshing drink. Maybe Eden should be a vegetarian too, Maddi thought as she palmed Erin's glutes. Maddi pulled Erin's cock deeper down her throat as the girl cried out.

12