Crowded Bus with Mommy

Story Info
Son sees heaven on bus with mom.
1.1k words
3.8
121.5k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

My mom is a conservative housewife. She is of medium height and has a slightly busty figure. Her measurements are 38-34-38. Her age at the time of this incident was 48 while I was 20. As one can guess, her sex life with my father was not active, but I had the gut feel she was missing it. That was the opportunity which I was looking to grab.

I knew it was uncommon for me to feel this way about my mom, but I didn't care. I loved her.

We had planned to go to a beach near our town. I along with both my parents planned and set out on the planned date.

My mom wore a yellow chiffon saree, along with a purple sleeveless blouse.

On that day when we went to the bus stop, I saw that all the buses running on that route were very crowded. Seeing the crowd, my father wanted to go back, but my mom wasn't in a mood to go back, as she had done all household chores and finally got some free time.

After some talk, dad agreed to go.

We got on the next bus that arrived. It was heavily crowded. We stood for some time, and finally after about 10 minutes, I got a seat in the last row. The bus was very crowded and my mom was having trouble standing.

My dad told her that he could sit in my place and she could sit on her lap. My mom being a loving mother, got furious at this. She couldn't stand my dad's idea of making me stand.

She started arguing with him in a low voice. I don't know about the result, but she came and said that she would be sitting near me. I tried to make space, but there was barely any to place 2 fingers. She kept standing, until finally her leg began hurting, and she decided to sit on my lap.

I didn't think much of it initially. She came and sat on my lap. I hadn't thought in my wildest dreams, how arousing this mere act would be. Her soft ass against my penis, made it respond. It started becoming hard. And the worst part was the harder it became, the better i could feel her ass, which made my dick harder.

The bus was jerking every now and then, so my mom decided to turn sideways, and wrapped one of her arms around my neck. This made her breasts come right in front of my face. And with such a nice view of her breasts and her cleavage, my dick was throbbing.

This was when i decided this had to be my day. I started humping her in disguise of the bus' movement. I thought that this would relax my desire, but it increased it all the more.

I took it to the next level. I asked mom to get up a bit so that I could adjust my jeans. When she was sitting down I gently moved my hand beneath her which caught her saree and made her thighs get exposed as she sat on me. In the name of adjusting my jeans I had just unbuttoned and unzip it and pulled it a little down up to my upper thighs.

My mom sensed the cloth having moved up and asked me what happened. I just pretended that I didn't know what she was talking about and as expected she thought better of it to mention that and just sit quietly.

Now I was sitting with her thighs against my dick with just the underwear in between us. With every movement of the bus I pulled my underwear slowly down.

My mom seems to have sensed what was happening and turned towards me with a strange look in her eyes. That was when I inserted my penis inside her vagina. It wasn't much wet and did not go in smoothly.

She was about to say something and had just opened her mouth when I put my finger on her lips. With another two jerks of the bus my penis was completely inside her.

Who had thought I would see paradise on my way to a beach. Every movement of the bus just made it better. It was heavenly. My mom kept staring outside, with her mouth open, confused about what to do.

She had just fought with dad about sitting on my lap, and she didn't want to tell him how badly she had screwed up. I kept moving my penis up and down her. He small gasps were covered by the engine sound. She pressed one of my hands against her one breast, moved my other hand on her waist. It just gave me a better grip, while making everyone near think that I was holding her to prevent her from falling. I pressed my face against her breasts and licked her cleavage.

Even if she was enjoying all this, she didn't show it, but at least she wasn't stopping it.

Her breast was shining with all my saliva on it. I opened the hook of her blouse which were in the front. She wasn't wearing any bra surprisingly. I took her nipple in my mouth, and gave it a nibble.

Her arm around me tightened as she pulled me closer, and i didn't know if it was out of reflex or because she liked it.

To get more support, she placed on of her hands on the ceiling of the bus. It exposed her shaved armpits to me. I got mad at the sight. Nobody nearby was looking. I started licking her underarms, biting them, while moving the hand on her waist down to her ass, inside the saree, and the other one I used to pinch her nipple.

This was the best moment of my life. Licking the underarms of my mother, pinching her nipples, groping her ass, all while fucking her on a crowded bus.

That was when I felt it. My mom was getting wet. She kept getting wetter until my dick felt like moving against butter.

We kept fucking each other, for the next 10-15 mins when my mom held me tightly. Her vagina clenched and she let out a gasp. Both of us orgasmed together.

She bent down as if to have a look outside the window, and gave me a kiss. A deep one with her tongue in my mouth. She then got dressed properly and we continued the remaining journey.

The return journey too we had sex, just that this time it was less planning and more of fun. She also gave me a handjob, took all the cum in her hand, and licked it all up, looking lustily at me all the time.

I do fuck her now, every now and then when dad is away.