Cruise Doubledate with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin burst out laughing, sat up and doubled over. She laughed for a good thirty seconds. I admired her beautiful naked back while she laughed. She twisted to look back at me, exposing her tits to me. "That's SO fucking perfect." She shifted around and pulled up the covers so she was sitting up with her tits covered. She had flashed me more tit until she got the covers pulled up high enough. She hadn't shown me her tits for more than a few seconds, but what I saw was very arousing. They were large and heavy. Her nipples were upright, so she must have found my adventures with Rebecca arousing. I certainly did - my cock had been hard through most of it.

"What'd she think of his coming out?"

"It hit her pretty hard. She loved Paul in a non-sexual way. Now, he's an outcast who hasn't been home in years. I encouraged Rebecca to find his phone number and call him. She did. He was starved for news about his family and friends back home. Since then, she has called him about once a month to tell him the latest."

"Okay, I think we can rule him out as a threat." Caitlin laughed, then shook her head. "She sounds like up a fucked up fundamentalist kid, struggling with guilt about her relationship with you, going through the drama a lot of fundamentalist kids go through when their desires keep dragging them into sin. She probably didn't tell her parents about you. At this point, I would warn you to not get too involved as she could break up with you at any time when the guilt got too overwhelming."

"At first, I laughed at all the drama. We were just friends and I kept my eyes open for other women. At parties, a few women expressed interest in me. I always found an excuse to not follow up. I know now it was because I wanted to be more than friends with Rebecca. She's so bubbly and happy. Super sweet too. And she's sharp, probably the smartest girl I have ever been friends with. I had so much fun doing things with her, even as friends. Once the sex started, I was hooked. I felt a little bad about making her feel guilty, but we always did only what she wanted to do. At the same time, a hard cock doesn't have a conscience. I hadn't had sex since college."

I was getting tired of being on my back, so I flipped over onto my side.

"After Christmas, we were all over each other again. We began doing other sexy stuff we called our special games."

"Like what?"

"Rebecca loved showering together. We would wash each other's bodies. We paid special attention to the private parts. The showers always wound up with her beating me off." Those showers had been so much fun. "She would do strip teases."

"Prudish Rebecca?"

"She's a great stripper. She loved doing it. I would sing the stripper song and she would slowly strip for me while I stroked myself. I got so horny. We joked about getting a pole installed in my apartment so she could do pole dances for me. We would also do this thing we called a tushy ride where I would put massage oil on her bottom and my cock then I would slide my cock up and down her ass crack while she periodically squeeze her checks together."

"That sounds like fun. I've never done anything like that. Move on to your back."

I lay on my back and Caitlin moved her head back on my shoulder. As she did so, she gave me another good look at her big tits. I felt the urge to reach out and cup one. Fortunately, Caitlin lay down so quickly that I didn't have a chance to make a fool of myself.

"After our Valentine's dinner out at an expensive restaurant, I ate her for the first time. She loved it. After that in the mornings, I'd eat her out then she'd beat me off or give me a tushy ride. I was head over heels in love with her."

"She didn't give you blowjobs?"

"No. I was too big for her mouth and she dislikes the taste of cum."

Time for the big reveal...

"A month ago, we made love for the first time. We were playing another sexy game we called gliding. I'd lie on my back and she'd lie down on top of me facing down. She'd put my cock between her pussy lips and slide up and down..."

"I want to try this," said Caitlin suddenly, surprising me. She stripped off her panties and climbed on top of me. She positioned my cock between her pussy lips.

"Like this?" asked Caitlin as she slid her pussy up and down on my cock.

It took my alcohol-addled brain a while, but I eventually realized that my sister and I were having sex. We weren't fucking, but no brother and sister should do what we were doing. As soon as I realized that, the rationalizations started. Was this that much different than how we'd slept last night? We weren't fucking, right? We'd certainly not fuck...

Caitlin had gone slowly at first, but now her juices had coated my cock and she had picked up the pace. It felt so good.

"Did you grab her ass while she did this?"

"Yes."

"Then grab my ass."

I grabbed her ass and helped her slide herself up and down my cock. Her ass was so different from Rebecca's. This wasn't a little girl ass, this was a real woman ass with plenty of firm muscle that made it a joy to hold. I did most of the work when she was sliding up towards me then I mainly balanced her as she slid down. She kept her upper body close to mine and I could feel her nipples moving up and down my chest as she slid forward and back. I hadn't cum in days and I knew I wouldn't last long if she kept this up.

"Then what happened?" Caitlin asked. She was panting lightly.

"We'd done this for an extra long time. We were both panting and moaning. Then Rebecca slid herself extra high up and when she slid herself down, my cock slid into her."

"Like this?" And just like that, my cock was buried in Caitlin's pussy.

Part of me said we should stop, but it was a small voice that was shouted down by my need for release. Hard cocks don't have a conscience. Her tight, slick pussy felt incredible around my cock. We kept up the rhythm we had before. I kept my hands on her ass and helped her slide herself up and down on my cock. I was fucking my sister, and it was glorious!

Caitlin put her hands on my chest then moved her legs forward until she was squatting on top of me while bent forward. She raised her ass off of me for a few inches then dropped back down, over and over.

"Now I'm your girl for the cruise."

I wasn't fucking my sister anymore - she was fucking me. I loved watching her bounce up and down on top of me. Her hair hung down in front of her shoulders and swished lightly back and forth as she fucked me. I'd never been fucked like this before. I moved my hands a little further down her leg from her ass to help her movements the best I could. This position gave me a great view of her big tits which bobbed up and down as we fucked.

"This is so great," I told her.

I had never thought about having sex with Caitlin. She was my sister! But she was also a super sexy woman. She had a great body and knew how to use it. Each time she slid herself up or down my cock, I was one step closer to heaven.

All too soon, I could feel the tingling in my balls. "I'm going to cum, Caitlin."

"Give it to me!"

A wave of pleasure swept over my body. The sexual frustration I had suffered on the cruise came to a delightful end as I came. I fired shot after shot into her.

After I came, Caitlin slowed to a stop then hopped off me. "I'll be right back." She got a towel from the bathroom, placed it between her legs and climbed into bed with me. She snuggled next to me.

"I love you, Caitlin."

"And I love you, Thomas."

"That was wonderful. I'm sorry I came so quick."

"Don't worry about it. We'll rest for a little bit, then we'll go for round two."

I hadn't seen the seduction coming. Then I had a thought - "Did you plan this?"

"Not really. I wasn't thinking of doing anything when we got into bed. If I had danced with any other guy like I danced with you tonight, I would have ripped his clothes off when I got him in my cabin. But you're my brother. Then the story of you and Rebecca got me so horny. Part of my brain said I'm the solution to that problem. It was a snap decision to climb on top of you, but once I did, I intended to reenact your first fuck." Caitlin raised up and kissed me briefly on the lips. "I like being your cruise girl. You're a great guy and I'm having a blast with you."

"And I'm having a blast with you. You were awesome just now."

"I've always loved fucking. I fucked my way through high school and the first year of college. I've fucked often since then but not constantly like I did for those years. I think I'm so good at it because I like to talk to the guy about what he enjoys and I learn something new from every lover."

I rolled on to my right side and slid down so I was face-to-face, then I kissed her. One soft kiss followed another. Our hands roamed over each other's body. I stroked her back, right side, upper thigh and what I could reach of her stomach. She caressed my chest and played with my nipples. I was in no hurry to ramp up the passion.

I felt her open her mouth and I slipped my tongue in. As we frenched, I cupped her right tit. It was big, larger than Rebecca's or any other girl's I had touched. It had a wonderful heft to it. Caitlin moaned into my mouth. I made circles around her areola as she more vigorously ran her fingers through my chest hairs.

Caitlin broke the kiss. "I'm glad I'm now doing all four things I wanted to do on the cruise." She gave me a quick kiss. "Get over to my right side."

I climbed over her while she slid over to make room for me. Caitlin placed the towel underneath her. Once I was in the spot she wanted me, she pulled my head down to hers and we started kissing again.

As we kissed, I explored both her tits with my right hand. I played with her nipples and made more circles on her areolas. She grabbed my wrist and pushed it downward. I slid my hand down her stomach to her crotch. What little crotch hair she had was neatly trimmed. She spread her legs wide to give my hand room. I slid a finger between her pussy lips and quickly found her clit. I continued on to her vagina to get some fluid, then moved back up to her clit.

Caitlin ended the kiss and laid back with her eyes closed. "Hard circles. I like hard circles around my clit."

I made a circle around her clit with the base of my finger while pressing firmly. "Like that?"

"Yes, like that." She exhaled deeply. "Make me cum, Thomas. I'm hotter than a firecracker, so it shouldn't take long."

I continued on with the circles, paying attention to her body language to make sure I was making progress. Caitlin gave me feedback between pants. "Yes, Thomas...little to the right...that feels so good...little harder...not so fast...yes, that's it, Thomas...yes! Yes! YEEEESSSS!!!"

Her legs clamped on my hand as she came. I ran my fingers through her hair and admired her body as I waited for her to recover. She finally unclamped my hand, then pulled me to her for some more kisses.

I was ready for round 2, so I moved to get between her legs. Caitlin stopped me. "Sounds like you haven't done doggie-style in a while." She flipped over and got on her hands and knees. I wasn't going to pass on that offer. As I shuffled over to her, Caitlin wiggled her ass at me. I guided my cock into her pussy and slowly pushed my full length into her.

"That's it, big brother. Now fuck me good."

I did my best. I pumped in and out of her slowly at first, then steadily picked up the pace. She was very wet and her lubrication made each thrust an easy delight.

"Lisa was right - you do know what you are doing."

As Caitlin got used to my rhythm, she strongly met each of my thrusts. We made loud slapping sounds as our bodies collided. In the weak light of the cabin, I could barely make out her firm ass and her strong back as I plowed into her.

Caitlin kept up a steady stream of erotic exhortations as we fucked. "This feels so good...give it to me some more...fuck yeah...keep on banging me."

After a while, I was coated with sweat. I was panting and I could hear Caitlin panting too. Her comments got less frequent as she panted and moaned more. The cabin reeked of sweat and sex and the smell inflamed my lust.

I knew I was getting close. I didn't want to come before Caitlin, but fucking her felt so damn good that I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm almost there, Thomas." I heard her pant a few times. "Oh yeah...Oh yeah...Oh YEAAHH!"

I felt her body quake as her orgasm hit. I kept up my pace and after a few more strokes, I slammed into her and spewed my seed as waves of pleasure swept over me. Damn, that had been a good fuck! I held my position for a while as I slowly caught my breath, then I pulled out and collapsed on the bed. I was exhausted, spent, and blissfully happy.

Caitlin flopped on me with her head on my right shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her.

"That was hottest sex I've ever had," I said.

She smirked lewdly. "We'll try for hotter tomorrow."

Thursday, Jamaica
I groaned when the alarm went off. I felt sore and tired. What did I do last night? Then I remembered.

I turned towards Caitlin, who was sitting up and stretching. What a marvelous view. "Any regrets?" I asked.

She laughed. "None. We're both adults, both knew what we were doing and both needed it. We've been given a lot of lemons on this cruise and we made some lemonade. Let's go - we have a shore excursion to catch."

The excursion was a catamaran cruise to Dunn's River Falls. We struck up conversations with other people on the catamaran several times, but it always turned awkward - when we told people where we were from, they'd ask how long-distance dating was working out. When we told them we were brother and sister, they'd say "Oh". I felt like we had a neon sign over our heads that read, "BROTHER AND SISTER WHO ARE FUCKING." The trip itself was fantastic - we enjoyed sailing on the beautiful water, snorkeling at a coral reef, swimming in a lagoon and hiking up to the summit of Dunn's River Falls.

Back on the ship, we made love before napping. Our lovemaking session was very playful and we spent a lot of time talking about what we liked in sex. We did a tushy ride so Caitlin could see what it was like. She guided me through different techniques for eating her pussy. We fucked in four different positions, the last of which had me lying on my side behind her with her wrapped in my arms. After I came, we drifted off to sleep with my wilted cock still inside her.

After napping, we worked out then headed back to the cabin. When we were almost there, we saw Rebecca and Jacob hand-in-hand walking towards us. They turned around and went the other way. I had thought the sight of them would be painful, but it wasn't bad with Caitlin by my side.

Now that we were lovers, dancing was more fun and arousing. Once we got back to the cabin, we attacked each other. We fucked like animals - constantly switching positions, tumbling all over the bed, switching to oral sex then back to fucking. I didn't go soft until I dumped my third load into Caitlin. I was exhausted and fell asleep quickly with Caitlin cuddled against me.

Friday, San Juan
We spent the whole day on the island. We explored the city, had an incredible zipline adventure, spent several hours at a gorgeous beach, then had a wonderful dinner in San Juan.

The whole day, I struggled with the issue of public displays of affection with Caitlin. I loved her and had a great time with her, and it was natural for me to want to show my affection for her by holding hands, kissing and hugging. Tourists were everywhere as San Juan was a major port for cruise ships. How many of them were from our ship? Would anyone recognize us if we hugged and kissed on the beach? I knew from men approaching us at the dance club that we were known by people we didn't know. Probably many people had gossiped about us as we were part of a sex scandal that had happened right before their eyes. If someone from our ship saw us, what would they do? Would they tell Rebecca and Jacob? What would those two do if they heard we were acting like lovers? Would Rebecca tell my coworkers that she had been glad that she had broken up with me when she had found out that I had rebounded with my sister? Caitlin and I held many whispered conversations on the subject. In the end, we only kissed and hugged when we were sure we couldn't be seen. That was more dissatisfying than Rebecca's only letting me hold her hand.

The frustrations of the day seemed to affect our lust for each other. Our sex after dancing, while still hot, wasn't as torrid as the two prior nights.

Saturday, at sea
I woke on the last day of the cruise to the sound of torrential rain. As my grandpa said, "Like a cow pissing on a flat rock."

For the first time on our cruise, the ship swayed, pitched and rolled. We both felt a little queasy. I had researched sea sickness before the cruise and we did the recommended steps - took some Dramamine, ate some crackers and stared out our cabin window towards the horizon. When we got tired of watching the rain, we laid on the bed and talked until we drifted back to sleep.

At eleven, we woke and went to the gym. It was packed. There wasn't that much to do on the cruise ship. With the rain keeping everyone inside, the few places we could go were overrun. We left and had lunch first. When we came back, we had a long wait before we could get on two cardio machines, and they weren't close to each other.

After working out, Caitlin and I weren't in the mood for adventurous sex. We did lots of strokes and kisses, slowly stoked up the fires then released them in the good ol' missionary position.

After a nap, we did some shopping. "We've got around eighty dollars left of shipboard credit," said Caitlin. "How do you want to spend it?"

"You spend it." I didn't want any mementos of this cruise. I had had a great time with Caitlin, but that didn't compensate for losing Rebecca.

"I could buy some duty-free booze, but I'd rather buy a nice dress. Would you mind? It'll cost more than our credit and the difference will go on your credit card."

"Go ahead. Get something really nice." I dropped my voice to a whisper. "A going-away present for my cruise girl."

Caitlin smiled at me, then started looking more seriously at the dresses. "I wish I had taken some of the shipboard credit with me when I changed cabins. As Rebecca and Jacob hardly drink, they probably haven't spent much of it."

"They probably bought lots of souvenirs of their early honeymoon. We'll call it their wedding present."

Caitlin looked at me. I knew she wished I wouldn't give up so easily. I didn't know what she wanted me to do - chase them down and demand they buy her a bunch of duty-free booze?

Caitlin bought a peach-colored sun dress that looked pretty on her. We wandered down to a place which served hand-scooped ice cream. We got a cone each and had to wait to get a table as the shop was full. When I was about halfway done, I saw Rebecca and Jacob in swimsuits walk into the shop. They saw us and started to turn around, but I waved them in. Once they got their ice cream, they started to leave but I waved them to our table.

"What the hell are you doing?" whispered Caitlin.

"I have to get used to seeing Rebecca and I want to start when I'm with you."

Once they sat down with us, I asked, "Have you two had a good time on the cruise?"

"Great time!" said Jacob with a big smile. He told us about the ziplining and tubing they had done in Belize and the swimming with dolphins they had done in the Grand Caymans. It didn't appear to cross his mind that Caitlin and I might get upset about all the fun they'd had on our dime.

As Jacob talked, I stole occasionally peeks at Caitlin and Rebecca. Caitlin looked like she was ready to lunge across the table and choke Jacob. Rebecca - well, it looked to me like she was trying to hide behind her ice cream cone.

1...34567...10