Cruise Romance Day 02: At Sea

Story Info
They become Cruise Ship Steadies.
2.8k words
4.5
7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
268 Followers

This is an update to fix typos and misspellings.

This is the second day of the story of William and Donna meeting and falling in love and into a kinky female-led relationship on a cruise. They are both 65, and each became widows a few years earlier.

Each had taken some of their kids and grandchildren on an end-of-season Alaska cruise and had stayed on by themselves for the Panama Canal repositioning cruise. They met for the first time on the previous day of this story.

All my previous works have been straight-up BDSM stories. This is my attempt to write about a mature couple falling into a female-led, kinky love relationship on a cruise ship. Later chapters will have a BDSM element.

There are no sex acts in this chapter. However, there will be in later chapters.

Each chapter covers one day of the cruise as William and Donna start their slow dance of love.

=====•

2nd day: At Sea

The following day, Donna got into her body-hugging yoga workout suit. She loved how her nipples poked up through the fabric and that her camel toe was visible in the tight outfit. She worked hard to maintain a body that still turned male heads. When she got to the gym, William was already on a treadmill, sweating. She liked how it made his shirt cling to his body.

After William got off the treadmill, he went to where she was exercising on an elliptical. "Good Morning, Donna. I've reserved a private cabana in the sanctuary for the rest of the cruise. Would it be forward of me to invite you to join me there today?"

"William, I'd love to. I enjoyed our talks yesterday. After I finish and shower, I'll put my bathing suit on and join you."

Howard had reserved the most expensive of the cabanas. It had a view of the front of the ship and had sides that could be brought down for privacy. Inside was a double lounge chair, a regular lounge chair, and two standard chairs with a table. He had originally reserved it to have a quiet place to read, but his desire had changed, and now he wanted Donna with him. Talking to a woman who might become more than a friend was nice.

When he got to the cabana, he removed his shirt and kicked off his sandals, leaving him dressed only in his regular surfer trunks. He was enjoying a beer when an attendant showed up with Donna. She was wearing a light fabric flowery robe that went to her mid-thigh.

"Hello, Willam. I appreciate the invitation to visit with you here today. I love the view of the front of the ship. I must say you look good without a shirt. Your time in the gym shows. If you need someone to apply sunscreen, I will volunteer."

"Thank you. It's nice to see the hard work noticed. I already sprayed on sunscreen, but now I wish I hadn't.

They both laughed.

Donna untied her robe to reveal an incredibly sexy one-piece bathing with high-cut thighs ending in tied sides and with a deep plunging lace tied-up neckline.

"Wow, Donna, that suit makes you the sexist woman on the ship."

She sat on his lounger and put one hand on his thigh. "Good, I'm glad you like it. I want every man on the ship to be jealous that I am with you. It's from a company called Tempt Me. It's called a sexy lace-up one-piece deep plunge V-neck bathing suit. I think they named it perfectly."

"You certainly pull off the look. Not many women can."

"Thank you, William. I didn't bring this one out when my family was here, but I wanted to wear it for you and see if I could get a rise out of you."

William said, "I think you succeeded." as he turned awkwardly to hide the tent growing in his bathing suit. He failed to hide it from Donna, but she decided not to comment. Her suit had had the effect she wanted. She wanted to land this man and knew she had to set the hook deep before pulling it tight, especially since he clearly had money and didn't know that she also had money. She appreciated that he seemed to like her for just being her. She had to be careful with this process. It was a delicate balance between coming in too strong and scaring him away or coming on too weak and letting him get away. She moved to the other lounger and stretched out.

"I've also got a few more bathing suits that I didn't wear yet as they would have shocked my kids. Maybe I could model them for you later on the cruise?"

William's response made her smile. "Donna set the time and place, and I'll be there with bells on."

William realized how easy it was to laugh with Donna. But then he thought that maybe the only reason that Donna was being friendly to him was because she was a gold digger. After a short mental struggle, he thought, "I'm enjoying being with Donna. I haven't seen any signs she is after my money. If I see any sign, I'll cut this off, but in the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy the ride."

Donna noticed a brief concern sweep across William's face, but then his smile returned, and she thought no more of it.

They talked and read for a few hours. Howard ordered them chicken Caesar salads for lunch with Aperol Spritzes.

Mid-afternoon, William asked, "Would you like to share a private table for dinner for the whole cruise? I've also got a couple of reservations at the specialty restaurants."

She responded in an abysmal southern accent, "Now William, I do declare. Are you asking me to be your cruise ship steady? Isn't that a bit presumptuous, given we only met yesterday?"

He suddenly lost his courage and confidence, "I didn't mean to be so forward...."

She leaned over and put her hand on his upper thigh, close to his cock. "William, I was trying to be funny, and it bombed. Let me answer you again. William, nothing would make this cruise more pleasant than to have my dinners with you, except having dinner, going to the shows, and then dancing the night away with you."

William let out a long sigh of relief. He'd thought he'd crossed some line of no return, but he had not. "Then it's settled. You're my cruise ship steady. I don't have a letterman jacket or class ring for you to wear. I only have the bag with the cruise ship's logo on it."

"I'll take a rain check of something else of yours, but only for a few days. I'm sure you'll figure out something exciting of yours for me to receive."

William thought he'd love to let Donna receive his cock in her pussy, but decided not to share that thought.

However, Donna noticed his eyes focus on her pussy momentarily and knew precisely what he was thinking as she talked. Good thing, that was what she was hoping for. She aimed to capture William as her submissive lover and felt he was falling into her web. She had enjoyed calling the shots of the sexual games she had played with her late husband. Outside the bedroom, she wanted a partner, but inside the bedroom, she was the queen. She wasn't sure if William could maintain that balance, but she wanted to find out.

After reading for a while, William decided to look at the schedule for the evening's entertainment. "Donna, tonight's show is a comedy hypnotist. Have you ever seen that before?"

"I've seen it at the county fair. I think it's fake."

"No, they are real. It's just that the Hypnotist knows how to quickly select people who are extroverted exhibitionists who are easy to get into a trace and like being the center of attention. The early show is family-friendly, and the late show is restricted to people over 18. Let's go to the late show. It should be more fun."

"Have you ever been one of the volunteers?"

"No,"

"If I video you, would you do it?"

"Well, I should try it once. As long as you video it so I can watch it later."

"William, I wouldn't miss the opportunity to capture your performance."

After a pleasant afternoon, he promised to pick her up for the suite and frequent cruisers' reception at 5 p.m.

He wore dark blue slacks, a light blue dress shirt, and black dancing shoes.

When she answered his knock, his jaw dropped. "You look amazing."

"You like it? It's a perfect dress for a night on the town. It covers enough so I don't get arrested but reveals enough to keep my date's attention."

"It will, but you would have had my full attention even if you had been dressed like an Amish woman."

"Thank you for making me feel special." She kissed him on the cheek.

"This is just one of the many outfits I didn't wear when my kids and grandkids were on the ship. I brought two big suitcases, and I only used about half of one of the bags. I'm glad I have a reason to wear the other 75% of the outfits I brought."

After dinner and dancing, they went to the late show early enough to get front-row seats next to the stairs that led up onto the stage. They were making sure only adults were entering the theater.

The Hypnotist started the show, "Ladies and Gentlemen. Tonight's show is for adults. If you volunteer, you could get touched on the private parts of your body by other participants. Don't worry; your clothes will stay on. I will need an equal number of men and women."

He continued with more of the spiel to attract the folks who could be hypnotized quickly and deeply.

William was one of the first on the stage when he called for volunteers. As the Hypnotist selected down to four men and four women who would be hypnotized, he was one of the chosen.

The Hypnotist had them sit alternating males and females. He started his routine. Eventually, He said they would go under with a finger snap or the word sleep, and he demonstrated it on all eight participants.

The Hypnotist first had them pretend that they were the greatest piano players in the world and were giving the most important concert of their lives. There were some laughs. Next, he told them that they were all chickens. Things got funnier when he said they were all laying an egg.

Then he told each male-female pair that they were world-famous dancers. It was a big competition, and they were performing a tango.

The audience laughed hard at how badly some of the pairings danced. Donna was very proud that William was doing the tango right, and the 30-something woman he was paired with was following him. The other three couples were comical.

The Hypnotist told them to wake up. Some of the looks on the participant's faces were downright hilarious as they found themselves dancing the tango with a stranger.

Once back in their seats, the Hypnotist put them back to sleep. They all slumped against each other. Donna loved that she was capturing all the funny antics on her phone.

Then, the Hypnotist had them act out the opening song of Disney's Lion King. William and his partner were cast as antelopes. The funniest part was the guy holding up a rolled towel, pretending it was Simba being presented.

Then the Hypnotist told them, "Each pair of you are European couples on a cruise to get a tan. You are relaxing on deck lounge chairs wearing standard European bathing suits. That means the guys are in speedos, and the women have on just bikini bottoms."

You decide that you need to apply sunscreen. Follow my directions on how to apply sunscreen. The women in each pair are now applying sunscreen to their men's arms. Now to their back... Now to their chest. Make sure you get some on his nipples."

The women followed his directions, and the audience laughed as the women rubbed the men's chests.

The Hypnotist continued, "Now apply it to his legs. Now, the man will gesture to his woman that she has missed a spot along and under the edges of his speedos. She doesn't know where. The man grabs her hand and uses it to apply sunscreen to the missing areas."

The audience erupted in more laughter as the men grabbed their partner woman's hand and had them rub it around their groins.

The Hypnotist said, "You got the missed spot done. Now, the men should rub some on their partners' backs."

He addressed the audience, "I want to hear only from the women. Do the women have a spot that needs more sunscreen?"

The women roared yes. The Hypnotist asked, "Where?" The response was mixed, but the loudest voices said breasts.

Soon, the women were moving their partner's hands to massage all around their breasts. The laughter was even louder.

The Hypnotist did a couple more scenarios, but nothing on the level of applying sunscreen.

In the end, he set up different behaviors for each of the hypnotized people to do during the three minutes following the show. One woman was to be a librarian, telling everyone to be quiet. One of the men was to yell that the Martians were coming and instruct people to go to their lifeboat station. One man was to jump up and hug the cruise director when he walked on stage.

Then, the Hypnotist went to the edge of the stage where Donna was sitting. Off microphone, he asked. "You're with him, right?" Pointing to William.

Donna said yes, and the Hypnotist returned to the mic and told William, "You have been away from your lover for six months on deployment, and you are meeting as you get off your ship. You'll give her a big hug and kiss. After the kiss, you'll wake up and sit down. Feeling very happy and refreshed."

William got up, descended the stairs, hugged Donna, and kissed her. Everyone clapped. Donna still managed to keep the video going and hugged him back with one hand. He sat down and said, "Did I just kiss you? I barely remember anything."

Donna kissed his cheek, "Yes, you did, and it was marvelous. We'll need to do that again and again and again."

After the show, they went to the shops. The Hypnotist was selling DVDs. He asked. "How long have you two been together?"

Donna replied, "We met on board a day ago in LA."

The Hypnotist looked surprised, "Really? The signs you gave out were that you've been close for years. Sorry about making you kiss."

William replied, "It was not a problem. It would have taken me a couple of days to have enough courage to give her the first kiss."

Donna added, "I'm glad you did. He is a good kisser. Can you make sure he kisses me again?"

William commented. "I wouldn't complain about that."

The Hypnotist thought briefly and asked, "I don't think you need any encouragement to kiss, but maybe a little encouragement might help. Do you want me to help?"

William replied, "Sure, I'd like whatever Donna would be comfortable with."

The Hypnotist had them follow him to a quiet area. He snapped his fingers and said sleep. William went back under. The Hypnotist addressed Donna, "I can't make him do what he wouldn't be open to, but do you trust me?"

Donna laughed and said, "I'm not sure, but go ahead."

"William, you will be open to getting closer to Donna. You will remember this whole conversation. Are you good with that, Donna?" She nodded her head yes, and He then woke William up.

The Hypnotist said, "William, are you okay with my suggestion?"

William said, "I'm good with your suggestion. I'd already decided to be open to a closer relationship with Donna. I like her."

After that, they danced until the bands stopped that evening. William walked Donna to her cabin.

As they paused at the door, Donna said, "Are you going to kiss me goodnight, or do I need to find the hypnotist?"

Williams's response was to wrap his arms around her, which she replicated. Their kiss lasted a minute.

William ended the kiss with the words, "See you in the gym tomorrow."

As he walked away, Donna thought, "Damn, I was hoping for more than a kiss."

Williams' thoughts were different. "I know she wanted more, but I can't perform without Viagra, and I didn't bring any. I'm too embarrassed to tell her I can't get it up anymore."

William tossed and turned all night, alternating between kicking himself for not bringing Viagra and worrying she might be a gold digger.

Donna slept well, knowing her hook was starting to get set.

======

I hope you enjoyed the second day of the cruise. As always, comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Howardw41
Howardw41
268 Followers