Cruise Slut 05: Pirate's Cove

Story Info
I am whipped and ravaged by "pirates".
3.9k words
4.65
14.4k
10

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers

The morning routine repeated. Nipple pain, enema, and scrubbing by Reggie. Being fucked by six strangers and Reggie, then presented to Sir to service his morning wood. At least he let me fall asleep again after; I was still bushed from the fishing boat. I knew today was supposed to be the stop at the private beach, but I once again, Sir refused to give me details. All he said was since this was a private beach, just for the ship, and since the ship was a swinger cruise, that it would probably be a very wild day. Before he let me get dressed, he ordered lunch brought to the cabin. After I sucked all the waiters and swallowed their loads, Sir fed me from his plate while I sat naked at his feet. I liked how it felt as he stroked and petted me and put tidbits of food in my mouth. I was shocked when I found myself thinking how I could really get used to this sort of thing. What was I thinking?

The outfit prepared by my stylist was "slutty pirate whore" -- a very tight, black corset that Sir laced me into, barely covering my nipples, and a very short, full skirt, that flared out if I twirled, exposing my bare cunt. That's it - no pirate panties for me. The makeup was heavy, eyes smokey, lips a deep, deep red, the same red as my short skirt.

We left by the VIP disembarkation point as usual and headed up the walkway to the private beach. On the way, we were waylaid by a pirate band.

"Arrrgh. Look at this juicy slut! I think we'll be taking her and raping her all day, matey!"

"You're right, she is a slut. Look how wet she is, just from exposing her body to everyone."

It was true -- my cunt had been dripping just from being laced into the corset. I loved being so restricted. Having my ass flash everyone just about any time I moved was making me extra slippery. But they all had to make sure, I guess. They pushed me over to a low wall and bent me over, legs spread and skirt flipped up, while they took turns plunging their fingers into me. One of them had a bottle of some kind and he fucked me with that while he fingered my clit, making me gush right into his bottle. He crowed and held it up like a trophy, then drank it down.

They tied my wrists together, quickly and efficiently. Even if they weren't really pirates, they knew their knots. And then one of them hauled me over his shoulder and carried me off. I was scared. I looked back at Sir and he just waved, so I guessed it was OK.

They took me to a dark room where several other women were waiting. They traded the rope for some heavy metal manacles around my neck and ankles in addition to my wrists. One of them tugged my tits almost completely out of the corset and then tightened it so much I thought I would pass out. He also took a knife and sliced up the edge of the skirt, so it didn't even pretend to cover anything anymore.

They put me in a corner and told me not to talk to anyone. Then I waited. I don't know if they were actually irons, but they were very heavy and hard to move in. I almost fell asleep but then there was a big commotion at the other end of the room. Women were squealing. I heard a door open and a crowd in another room roared. The door closed but I could hear someone talking on a microphone. I heard the word "slave" a lot. Some screaming. Some cheering. The door opened and more women were taken out. There were maybe 15 of us and they were taken in groups of 3-4. None came back.

When it was my turn, the ones who captured me hauled me by the manacles, practically dragging me out the door and onto a platform in a large room that looked like a pirate-themed bar. There must have been 200-250 people in there. Mostly men, but a lot of women. A lot of naked women. I recognized some as women who had been in the room with me. One of them was hanging from the ceiling while a guy paddled her ass. One was bent over a table while one guy fucked her ass and another fucked her throat.

They pulled my manacled hands up and chained them over my head, making me stand almost on tip toe, which was rough with the heavy irons on my ankles. One of them came towards me with a knife, which was a bit freaky. I knew they couldn't cut me, that Sir would not allow it, but it was still scary as hell when he started running that knife over my bare neck, and even scarier when he started running it over my thighs and then my cunt.

One of them stepped up to a microphone -- I guess even pirates needed some extra amplification in a big room like this -- and started in with a bad pirate accent.

"All right, maties. Here's the last item up for auction. I know for a fact this wench is happiest with her legs and mouth wide open. She'll ride every cock in the room and take oceans of cum. What's the opening bid?"

Someone called out a number I thought was ridiculously high, but the auctioneer seemed disappointed with it.

"Ye must be joking! If I had a wooden leg, you'd be pulling it. Jerry, show them the rest."

Jerry must have been the one stroking the knife over my skin. He stopped merely stroking and started cutting away at what was left of my skirt, leaving my pussy totally exposed. Then he started in on my corset strings. I felt like a crab being cracked and exposed for a hungry crowd. The last strings were cut away, leaving me naked except for the chains.

There was a lot of hooting and hollering. It didn't bother me. I guess I really was a slut, to get wet at being displayed for their enjoyment. The pirate captain started in with the accent again.

"Now, Jerry, make her sing for this scurvy lot!"

Jerry stepped away from me, and next thing I knew, I felt little bites across my back and ass, like mosquito bites. I kind of liked them. He moved around to my front and started in on my tits. I could see it was a short whip. I was afraid at first he'd hit my face, but he seemed very good at keeping the lashes on my tits, belly, and thighs. He circled me again, and this time the bites got harder and harder. By the third trip, it felt like fire across my skin. Every few strokes he would land a harder one on me, making me shriek a bit. I started to squirm as much as I could, trying to move away from the whip, but I was still stretched between the chains above and below. The hard hits got harder, and then CRACK, I felt a searing line of fire across my back. I screamed; it was a sound I'd never made before, a high, keening sound. The crowd roared in approval. I shook in my manacles. Jerry kept going, though he didn't deliver another one that hard right away. I felt my brain fuzz over, and the roaring of the crowd faded away. The strokes which hurt so much just a minute ago got fuzzy, too. And then BAM, another hard crack, this time on my ass. I screeched, trying to let all the pain out on that sound, but the afterburn still shook me and I made that keening sound again. Jerry moved around the to the front, whipping my tits again. But it was gentler, I think. Or had my body just decided to flood my brain with endorphins? I settled into the rhythm of the whip on my tits. I was starting to enjoy it. But then, CRACK CRACK! He got one breast on the forward stroke and the other on the back stroke. I screeched and started sobbing.

"Ah, there's some music for you! And look, her face is all wet. And that's not all that's wet!"

Damn, he was right. My cunt was dripping. Jerry plunged three fingers into me. They slid in easily with all that natural lube, and he held them up, trailing a string of my juices for the crowd to see in the light of the stage. I felt my face flame with embarrassment. I knew I was a whore, but apparently I was a masochist, too. Jerry came around behind me and started working my clit. He barely had to touch me before I was cumming, squirting a huge load all over the stage. Oops. But he kept going, one hand tearing another orgasm out of me while the other hand pinched my nipple hard. I screeched again.

"And another tune for you, not that you deserve it. Now what will you bid for an afternoon of fucking and hurting this wench? Remember, it all goes to the local orphanage!"

More numbers started flying. I couldn't believe what they were bidding. I teetered between terror at being sent off with one of them, and the roaring in my head that wanted Jerry to start whipping me again. Every time the bidding slowed down, Jerry would get a few more strikes in; my cries apparently hardened their cocks and opened their wallets, because the numbers kept flying. Finally, one voice rose above the others, a voice I had come to know well.

"I bid double the current bid. And I want all of you to help me fuck this trollop raw."

There was dead silence for a minute. Then the Pirate shouted "SOLD" and banged the gavel down. Men began giving Sir "high fives" and patting him on the back as he walked to the stage.

"Jerry, is it? I think she liked what you were doing. Do you want to work on her some more and then be the first to fuck her?"

"You bet! How about I do some C&T -- clit and tits?"

When Sir nodded, Jerry asked a guy named Bill to help him out.

Jerry and Bill carried me down to a table on the main floor. Bill proceeded to pull out bundle after bundle of rope and tie me to the table. My legs were forced open, thighs pulled back so my slit was on display. My tits were bound tightly so they stood straight up, the same purple as an angry cock. My midsection, shoulders, wrists, hips, and ankles were wrapped so firmly that I couldn't move even a tiny bit. He even forced my head back on the table with ropes around my forehead and one in my mouth. I couldn't talk, but I knew it wouldn't stop me from screaming when Jerry started in on me.

He went for the thighs first, trailing bites and then fire on the exposed, tender skin from knee to cunt; the ropes left me open and vulnerable. Then every few hits he landed one on the labia, sometimes biting, sometimes setting then on fire. I was right, the rope in my mouth didn't stop me from screaming, just from screaming any intelligible words. I could feel the haze starting again as he began lashing my tits, which were very sensitive from the rough rope encasing them. When I started to struggle (uselessly) against the ropes, Jerry moved back to my labia. When that became intolerable, he switched back to my tits, back and forth. There were intense moments of pain, usually followed by deeper waves of pleasure, until finally SWAT, it felt like my clit exploded. I howled, drenched in hurt and anger and pain. Jerry pulled back for a minute, still whipping, but with gentle, brushing movements on my tits, while I sobbed and moaned. Gradually, the anguish in my clit subsided and the intensity on my tits increased until BAM -- BAM! A nipple, and then the other nipple. This time I couldn't even scream for a few seconds, it hurt so much. Then I wailed. I think people laughed and cheered at that.

I was so mad at Jerry, furious as he pulled the force back and brushed my thighs over and over with the whip, barely biting now. It was a good thing they tied me down, or I would have wanted to run. I wouldn't have run - I'm a good girl. - but my body would have tried to get away from the pain any way it could. And then I saw Bill standing over me. Jerry backed off. Bill reached down and TWISTED one nipple, while the other hand slapped my pussy, hard, repeatedly. All the nerves in my clit shattered and I launched into the most intense orgasm I'd ever felt. Bill was still slapping my pussy and it was spraying my cum with every slap. I writhed under the rope, every slap making me cum over and over, gushing more and more. Gradually, Bill slowed down the slapping and backed off the nipple. I wilted under my ropes, gasping for breath around the strand in my mouth.

I realized Sir was by my ear.

"What a slut! Cumming from all that abuse. I thought you were just a bunch of holes to fuck, but now it looks like you're a fucking masochist, too! Maybe I'll hire Jerry and Bill to come over and beat you every day, if it's going to make you cum like that!"

My brain really couldn't register enough to think about a future like that. But I think my cunt got even wetter at the thought!

Bill untied me from the table. It was a relief, but an emptiness, to feel the rope go away. They gave me a drink of water and checked my body for any signs of damage, beyond what they had intentionally inflicted. But we weren't done with me yet. They carried me to a clear area of floor with some rings dangling from the ceiling. Bill had some more bundles of rope, and some slings, like little hammocks, and he proceeded to tie me to the rings overhead. It didn't take long before I was suspended so I was laid out with my back hovering over the ground and my neck cradled in a hammock so my head hung down but felt supported. My calves and thighs were lashed together. Each leg was then pulled apart by other ropes, leaving my cunt and ass easily available.

When he was done, Bill stationed his raw cock at my mouth, while the Pirate auctioneer dropped his costume trousers at my cunt, and they both tore into me. There was something cathartic about being penetrated while still reeling from the physical abuse. I sucked at Bill's cock because I needed it deep in my throat. I couldn't do anything about the Pirate cock in my cunt because I was helpless. That thought alone sent me shuddering into another orgasm, and when I came, both Pirate and Bill managed to dump their loads in my at the same time. It was epic. But I needed more.

More cocks. Yes, there. Huge cock, choking me and making me retch. Huge cock, skewering my ass and pounding me relentlessly. Cocks pouring down my throat. Cocks cumming all over my forehead, cheeks, lips, throat. While this was happening, other men licked and sucked and twisted my nipples, often jacking off and adding more cum to my abused body.

If a tall guy was fucking my lower half, Bill would hoist me higher so I was the perfect cock height, or lower me for a shorter guy, so sometimes the rivers of cum dripped over my face to the floor when I titled that way, and when my head was higher the cum would drip over my tits. At some point Bill lowered me down enough so one guy could plant his cock in my ass and another guy forced his way into my cunt, and then I was still at a level where another guy fucked my throat. The throat and cunt guys finished quickly, but the ass guy kept ramming me deeper and harder while several others took turns in the airtight experience. When he came, it was with a roar load enough to be heard back on the mainland and a torrent of cum leaking out of my dirty hole.

The crowd pulled back for a minute after that. I was given more water and hoisted so my hips were at chest level and my head was at cock level. I felt something slip into me, and then start buzzing. And then I felt something else slip into my ass and start buzzing. Then I felt something on top of my clit, buzzing away. Shit. Then I saw Sir, walking slowly around me. He fingered some of the cum on my tits, scooping it up and forcing it into my mouth.

"Get more on her face, and in her mouth, but don't let her swallow! And don't you dare cum, Whore!"

At his command, I think a dozen other cocks started spurting around my head. Thick ropes of cum layered my whole face and shot into my mouth. I held my tongue there, letting it land, until I had a puddle like you get at the dentist office before they suction it out. I knew it was a lovely mess, just waiting for Sir's peculiar kink, and he made the most of it. He turned my head to the side and thrust into the glob of white curled on my tongue. He came as soon as he made contact with my cum-covered tongue, pumping more cum into me than he had during this whole adventure. I didn't even know how he could still cum at all after all the loads he unleashed in me the last few days, but apparently watching his whore tortured and gang-raped by a bunch of bloodthirsty pirates got his balls tighter than anything else.

I was still invaded below, writhing and squirming and vibrating, trying not to cum while Sir was buried balls deep in my face. I wanted to pant and cry, trying to shift the stress of the orgasm I felt building, but Sir's cock was still gagging me. Finally, his cock softened a bit in my mouth.

"CUM!" he commanded.

I was so dazed and tense I wasn't sure I could, but then the buzzing on my clit stopped, replaced by the impact a huge, meaty pirate fist. Yeah, someone punched my cunt. I think it was Bill again. Not an open hand, but a fist connecting with astonishing force against my cunt. I exploded in pain and then pleasure, gushing over and over as he kept punching me. I tried to scream but Sir's cock was still plugging my mouth. Maybe it was the vibration from my screams, but I felt Sir's cock harden again, choking me, and then start spurting again in my throat.

They let me down after that. They took out the vibrators. Bill untied the rope and hammocks and left me in a pile on the floor. The pirates wanted to wash me off before taking me back to the ship. Sir insisted that I be kept in my crusty, cum-covered state. In fact, he asked for a few volunteers to fuck my ass, and then popped a butt plug in after to save their loads. Then he offered me to anyone who wanted a "last call" bukkake before they loaded me onto a rolling cart, and 5-6 guys took him up on that. Before they wheeled me outside, they put some clip-on pasties on my tits and the clip-on covering over my cunt; the teeth bit into my tortured nipples and clit but I was so exhausted I couldn't scream anymore. I just lay there in a puddle while they wheeled me outside and back to the ship.

At the security point, the guards didn't try to search me, though Sir also offered them a chance to jizz on the sleazy cumdumpster, so I was still freshly glistening as they wheeled me through the corridors and back to our cabin. Sir removed the "modesty" clips. He offered the guys who wheeled me in a chance at my cunt and they both came as soon as they penetrated me. And then of course Sir took advantage of another very sloppy serving of my cunt, before pulling out the butt plug and adding his load to my sloppy ass. He put the butt plug back in and I fell asleep.

I had that horrible, crusty, flaky feeling when I woke up, like I'd been dipped in starch and left to dry. Sir was lying next to me, looking at me with an expression that was hard to read. I shifted so I could see his face better in the dim light of the cabin.

"Was that OK, sir? I asked uncertainly. "Is something wrong?"

"You were amazing. Better than amazing. You are a fantasy come to life. I didn't know any woman could take that much cock and still be smiling. But here you are! You are exactly what I wanted when I placed that ad."

I should have said something witty, or at least sappy. Instead, I burst into tears. I have no idea why. It had been so much, the last few days. I had been stretched, mentally, physically, sexually for sure, maybe even spiritually, because at times receiving all that cum felt like a sort of baptism, a blessing. I felt like at first like a novelty that Sir was enjoying, which was fun. I was his performing slut. But now the way he was looking at me, like he saw all the way into the core of my slutty soul, and he....he liked what he saw. Maybe even...loved what he saw? I was sobbing, but still looking in his eyes as the tears came down. He stroked my hair. He brushed some tears away. I felt locked onto him, like a magnet. And then, like the magnet's pull, his mouth moved towards mine and he kissed me. Slowly at first, exploring my mouth with his mouth. My mouth, which had been on so many cocks since I met him. My tongue, which had stroked so many shafts and balls since I met him. My throat, which had taken so many loads of cum since I met him.

He pulled me closer, feeling my body like he'd done many times before, touching my nipples, rubbing my clit until I moaned, but it was different this time. He picked me up and carried me, bridal style, to the bathtub. He ran the water, still kissing me, and placed me in the tub. He washed the cum of dozens of men off of me, still kissing me like he couldn't get enough of me.

penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers
12