Cruise Slut 08: Last Day

Story Info
He abandons me to Reggie and the crew - all of them!
4k words
3.77
12.1k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers

Sir wasn’t in bed when Reggie came to get me. I was prepared as usual, scrubbed and cleaned out, but then the routine changed. Instead of dragging me in for the morning gang fuck, he had me put on makeup. Not too whorish, but red lips and lots of cheap mascara. My dark hair was dry now, loose around my shoulders.

When I was made up, but still naked, Reggie looked at me sternly.

“No crew right now. There are other men coming. Answer the door. Spread your legs. Shut your mouth – no talking, no screaming.”

Um. OK. And then there was a knock at the door. Reggie gestured with his chin that I should open it. I guess on a sex cruise I shouldn’t have worried about opening the door totally naked, but it gave me pause.

A very large man stood there, dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin, bearded, lots of tattoos peeking out from his white wife beater and shorts.

He moved into the room and I let him come in. I closed the door behind him and waited. He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me into the bedroom, all the way up on the bed. Damn that hurt, but I was immediately turned on by how forceful he was. He flipped me on my back and before I knew it, he had me pinned to the bed, his big hands pressing down on my wrists. He looked into my eyes with the most predatory stare I’d ever seen. I don’t think I could have moved under the weight of just his eyes, let alone his whole body pressing down on me.

He took one hand off my wrist and covered my mouth. The other hand moved to my left nipple. He pinched and TWISTED and OUCH that hurt! I remembered Reggie saying not to scream. Or talk. I was glad this guy’s hand was smothering the screech that wanted to come out. The guy smiled and twisted the other nipple even harder. I closed my eyes, trying to process the pain.

“Open your eyes, bitch!” he demanded.

I tore my eyes open. I guess he wanted to see the pain swimming there. When my tears started making the cheap mascara run, he finally let go of the nipple. He moved that hand down and swiped between my pussy lips. His finger moved easily, I was so wet. Without warning, he plunged three fingers into my cunt and finger fucked me hard. It’s a good thing his hand was still covering my mouth. I could feel an orgasm building under his hand. But then he stopped.

“I don’t care if you cum or not, bitch. You’re just a fuckhole I’m renting for a few minutes.”

He sat up and grabbed my legs, pulling me down further on the bed. He quickly stripped out of his shorts – no underwear – and was straddling my face before I knew it. His cock was as massive as the rest of him. I gasped and gagged as he shoved it down my throat. While he was mouth raping me, he reached back and started spanking my pussy. It’s a good thing I couldn’t scream out from the abuse.

He pounded me for a while, I don’t know how long. I know I was a gagging, drooling mess by the time he was done. Well, not done, just done using my throat. He flipped me over and pulled me to the edge of the bed. At least he used a lot of lube, on his cock and on my asshole, before he tore into me. He spanked me as he fucked my ass. I don’t know how long that lasted before I felt him jet a huge load into me. He paused there just a few moments before smacking my ass, pulling on his shorts, and leaving. As he went, I heard him toss something at Reggie.

“Here’s your money, pimp.”

Pimp. Well it’s not much different than what Reggie had been doing all week. Did Sir know? He must know. He must have set all this up. Right?

I didn’t have a lot of time to think about that. Reggie dragged me out of bed to the bathroom. It wasn’t a full repeat of the morning, but he scrubbed my face and rinsed the cum out of my gaping asshole. Now I was really wondering if Sir knew about this. Reggie ordered me to fix my makeup, which was a teary mess. I had barely finished when someone knocked at the door again.

This time it was a skinnier, shorter guy. He didn’t even take me into the bedroom, he just pushed me to my knees, grabbed handfuls of my hair, and whipped out his cock for me to suck him off. But he took a long time to cum. Every time he seemed to be getting close, he’d pull back, dragging out his experience. He also liked dragging on my hair. Finally Reggie told him he only had 5 more minutes and he started pumping my throat in earnest. He let loose a huge torrent of cum, so much I could barely swallow. Fortunately I’d had a lot of practice lately!

And fortunately I didn’t have to clean up before the next guy, because no sooner had Throat Fucker tossed Reggie some money and left than the next guy showed up.

It was one guy after another, like the FuckMyWhore.com nights, except Sir never joined in. And I was always cleaned up after, instead of keeping pools of cum to excite Sir.

I missed him.

It got very mechanical after the first few, just like the FuckMyWhore nights, except here the guys were mostly rougher, spanking, slapping, choking -never enough to leave marks or damage me, but enough that I had to struggle not to scream. Maybe Reggie had set up FuckAndAbuseMyWhore.com. Not talking was easier – none of them wanted to talk, they just wanted to use my holes. I lost track after the fourth or fifth guy, just trying to stay in the moment and get through whatever guy was using me.

Eventually the knocks stopped coming. Reggie cleaned me up and gave me some chicken soup and a few crackers. But he wasn’t done with me. And if I had known then what he had in store, I might have run screaming from the cabin.

“You are coming with me. You remember your Master told you to obey everything I tell you to do. He has turned you over to me for the day. Don’t shame him by disobeying me. I will hurt you if you don’t obey.”

I was still naked from the string of guys who rented me. Reggie didn’t bother to dress me, he just had me put on the red Fuck Me heels before he fastened the dog collar from the day before around my neck. And yes, he attached the leash. At least he didn’t insert the tail, but I still felt embarrassed to be led, naked, by a leash, out of the cabin and into the crew area. We passed many people working and they all stared. Some called out to him and he stopped to talk, leaving me to stand there while others checked out my body. A few time he ordered me to stand with my legs apart and hands behind my head while he let men touch me. A few times he ordered me to turn around and bend over, spreading my ass cheeks and showing off my freshly-shaved cunt. At least there was no cum leaking out of it. Reggie let a few men penetrate me with fingers, but no one fucked me.

We took an elevator down, down towards the bottom of the ship and down several long hallways. In one hallway there was a line of guys leading up to a dead end. At the end of the hallway was a monitor. As I got closer, I could see the monitor was showing a bed on the floor, with a white sheet. Also as I got closer, I could see the men looking at my naked body. Hungrily. I seriously might have run right then, except for the Fuck Me heels and the leash that was towing me down the hall towards the last door.

The door was open, showing a small room, barely big enough for the bed on the floor. Reggie unhooked the leash and gestured to the bed.

“On your back. Spread your legs. Remember what I told you.”

He told me not to shame Sir. He told me he would hurt me if I didn’t obey. And even if Reggie didn’t hurt me if I refused, I was pretty sure that group of guys wasn’t letting me go anywhere until they dumped their loads. So I laid down. I spread my legs. And I waited.

I didn’t wait long.

Reggie sat in a chair by the door. He had a standard line when each guy came in.

“Ten dollars. Use lots of lube so she’ll last longer. You have 5 minutes. If you don’t cum, you can go out and wait in line again.”

Not only was I a whore, I was a $10 whore. I was worth $2 a minute.

At least I didn’t have to do anything. They pushed me around like a sex doll, sucking here, bending there, spreading everywhere. A lot of guys were done in just a few minutes. Some guys were still spurting cum when Reggie threw them out, desperately trying to finish what they started. A few guys had to leave before they got off. I could hear the jeers down the hall as they left, because of course everyone could see what was happening on that big monitor. I was my own porn fluffer. Most came in ready to burst and plowed right into their preferred hole. Many used all three holes before adding to one of the rivers of cum pouring out of me.

God, I hoped Sir was watching that screen in the hallway, maybe on a closed-circuit TV. Or hell, maybe they were broadcasting me on one of the passenger TV channels. But I wanted Sir to be watching. I wanted him to see what I was doing for him. Because somewhere in my heart this was all still for him. I knew he loved this. I knew he wanted this from me. I wanted to have him come through that door and add his spurts of cum to the loads already there. I was practically swimming in cum, enough to make Sir cum for a year. My cunt looked like a whitewater river. Cock after cock after cock. Even with the lube it started to hurt. My jaw ached. My ass was on fire. My cervix was bruised from some of the longer cocks. The opening to my abused vagina was stretched from the thicker cocks – I was glad I’d had the experience of being fisted by the other whore on the boat, so I knew I could take it if I had to. And I had to take it. Cock after cock after cock. Cum dump after cum dump.

At some point Reggie left me in the care of another crew member. I was too exhausted to say anything. I’d given up hoping that Sir would be the next cock in the room a long time ago – hours ago? Over and over:

“Ten dollars. Lube. Five minutes.”

And then it stopped. And Reggie was there. There were a couple of big guys with him. Had they fucked me already? I couldn’t remember what any of them looked like, not their faces, not their cocks, not their hands. They picked me up and deposited me in a laundry bin. They took the disgusting sheet off the bed, literally dripping with cum, and threw it over me. Reggie wheeled me back up to our cabin. I don’t remember the trip there, I was too zoned out. I was a fuck zombie, no will of my own.

And even after all that, the thought excited me as much as it disgusted me. I just fucked more guys in a few hours than I thought I’d fuck on the entire trip. I survived it. I hurt. I was a mess. But I survived it. And I’d do it again if I was ordered to. The thought of being the receptacle for all that sperm still gave me a thrill.

Once more, Reggie hauled me into the bathroom. He was more gentle this time as he cleaned me up. It took a few washings to get all the dried cum out of my hair. He put some of that salve on my pussy and ass, the stuff we got from the other boat whore. He towel-dried my hair. He gave me another bowl of soup. After he put me in bed he sat by me for a moment.

“After this trip, if you want, I know a guy. He could use a whore like you. You’d make top dollar. It’d be more like this morning, not like the afternoon. Guys will pay a lot more if they can hurt you a bit. A couple a months there, you’d be set. Let me know if you’re interested.”

He left a card on the bedside table with his name and a phone number.

I stared at the ceiling for a while before I fell asleep. Even in my dreams there were cocks invading every hole. I heard myself moaning and crying. And then I realized, it wasn’t my dream. It was coming from the living room.

I got up and headed through the door. Sir was there in front of the TV, gripping the remote. I was surprised when I realized the recording was of this afternoon, surprised because I hadn’t realized I was moaning and crying so hard. At the time I felt dead.
He looked at me standing in the doorway. His cock was hard as a rock, but his face was stricken.

“How could you endure this?”

Not a question I expected. Not a question I could easily answer. But he obviously needed an answer.

“You wanted this. It’s why you brought me here.”

“God, what kind of monster am I?”

“Sir?” I was so confused.

He looked back at the screen, then looked away, like he was disgusted. Disgusted with me?

“I didn’t know. I should have known. I should have thought things through. I told Reggie he could do what he wanted with you. I should have known he’d want something like this. I didn’t think. I’m sorry. I don’t expect you to forgive me. I was just going to grab my things and go, change my flight so you wouldn’t have to see me anymore.”

Disgusted with himself? Ah.

“I’m glad you didn’t just leave, Sir.”

“You’re right. I guess this is better. I owe you an apology. I owe you better. You deserve better. I’m sorry.”

“I don’t understand, Sir. I thought you planned all of that. I thought you were watching. I was surprised that you weren’t there, but I figured you had a reason.”

“Oh, sweetie, you give me too much credit. I was too much of a coward to face you, after…”

I went and knelt by his feet and placed my hands on his knees. He flinched at first, then leaned over and pulled me too him and kissed me, hard, passionately, a kiss that went all the way down to my toes. I was breathless when he pulled away, recoiled almost, as a groan came from the recording. We both looked. Mostly the soundtrack had been flesh slapping flesh and male grunting, underplaying our last few minutes of conversing, and kissing, but now there was a giant laying on top of me and fucking me like a jackhammer with my legs drawn back. My face on the TV screen was contorted with pain. This must have been one of the huge cocks that made me glad I’d survived the fisting.

Sir watched, fascinated and horrified, as the giant’s face contorted as well, but his was filled with ecstasy as he unloaded his massive cock into my cunt. His ejaculation seemed endless; he was one of the ones Reggie had to chase out, still pumping some cum down his leg as his cock slowly deflated. On the screen, I watched myself softly sobbing as the next guy came in.

“Ten dollars. Lube. Five minutes.”

The next guy tried my cunt, but it was probably too ruined to feel like anything to him, so he flipped me over and lubed up my ass.

“Sir, are you unhappy with what happened? Did I do anything wrong?”

“Oh, God, no! You are an angel. You’re a dream girl. I have never seen anything so absolutely fucking sexy. But what kind of pervert am I that I love you but I can’t fuck you unless I subject you to that?”

As if on cue, the ass fucker spewed his load in me, roaring as he did so. The next guy came in.

“Ten dollars. Lube. Five minutes.”

He didn’t even need lube, I had so much cum in my ass and I was still gaping open. He plunged in, grunting noisily as he fucked me.

“You…love me?”

“I loved you from the moment you walked into that hotel room. But I told myself it was just lust. You were so incredibly sexy. I was terrified that after you left that room you’d come to your senses and stay away. But you came. You flew all the way across the country. You got on this boat. You let me subject you to….to being paraded naked through the streets, to being gang raped in a bar, to being tied to a table and whipped. Hell, you couldn’t even get back on the ship without running a gauntlet of cocks. And I let it happen. I loved it happening. But I told myself it couldn’t be love, because if I loved you I wouldn’t do these twisted things to you.”

“Why not?”

“Why not what?”

“Maybe you love me because you CAN do these twisted things to me. Maybe you love me because I love having you do these twisted things to me. Does that make me sick and disgusting? Sir?”

I pulled his eyes away from the screen where yet another man was using me, this time gagging me on his cock so tears were running down my face. This time I kissed him. Passionately. Deeply. He said he loved me! I needed to tell him with my kiss that I loved him back. Passionately, deeply.

“Sir, my cunt is raw and aching. My ass hurts so much I don’t know how I’m going to ever shit again. My throat is sore from all the cocks in it. And I would do it all again, every guy, even more guys, if that’s what you want. If that’s what you need from me. Because I love you, too. Not from the very first moment, but every day, every dick, I felt myself more and more bonded to you. And last night…l wanted last night to last forever, except I knew it couldn’t. Because I know you enjoy a slut like me, but how could you want someone who needs that much cock to be satisfied?”

“Really?”

He grabbed my shoulders and looked me square in the eye.

“You would want to live like this? Like…that?”

He gestured to the screen where a guy was jazzing all over my face while I just lay there like a zombie.

“Yes, Sir. I never knew I had so much need to be a slut. I can’t really go back to how I was before. I figured…well, Reggie just offered to set me up with a pimp. And I figured that was going to be the best thing for me because if I need this much cock, I may as well get paid for it while I can. Even if I am only a $10 whore. Because…”

“What?”

Now it was my turn to look disgusted with myself.

“Because I also need the pain, Sir. I loved it the most when those men were hurting me. I didn’t love the endless train with the crew, but I loved how brutal and painful it was. And Reggie said he could find men who would pay well to hurt me.”

“Then dammit, I guess I have to make you a better offer!”

And with that he swept me up in his arms and carried me into the bedroom. Where he still couldn’t get hard until he called and asked Reggie to send up three hard cocks to dump their loads in me. And after THAT he fucked the stuffing out of me, while playing the video of my sex train on the bedroom TV, to the endless refrain of:

“Ten dollars. Lube. Five minutes.”

EPILOGUE

I was incredibly tender the next morning. Thankfully Sir was also pretty spent so he didn't fuck me the next day, in the cabin, off the ship, and on the trip home. It felt strange after being a total fuck hole for hours every day. He fell asleep as soon as we hit our seats in first class, so he didn't even try to display me to the other men on the flight. He took me straight from the airport to his condo where we cuddled all night long.

In the morning, he was incredibly horny, and honestly so was I, but he still couldn’t get it up enough to penetrate me without having a few loads in me. I had an idea – the university Greek row wasn’t that far away, and I was guessing even on a Monday morning there’d be someone in his old fraternity who would help a brother out.

I was right. :-)

He dressed me in a tight, black, super-short mini skirt and a white cotton halter top that was so thin you could clearly see my nipples. And the red Fuck Me heels. He walked me up to the front of his former fraternity and asked to see the highest ranking officer present. After explaining the situation, the officer gladly agreed to assist with rounding up a few hard cocks, as long as he got to be first. Once again, I was naked, on my back, legs spread, while a line of men used me, one after the other. But this time, Sir was part of the line. He gloried in fucking my slutty, cum-filled holes. He delighted in driving me home from there with cum on every part of me. He didn’t let me wash the whole day, just kept me in bed and kept fucking me all day long.

And we lived mostly happily ever after. I got to quit my job and be Sir's full-time fuck toy. There were some rough parts, especially in the beginning. We had to learn how to communicate with more than just our naked bodies. We had to get past the "we just lived out our fantasies on a dream vacation" and get into day-to-day life together. We ended up hiring Reggie away from the cruise line to come and be our full-time butler, house keeper, and slut minder. He prepared me every day, and worked out a schedule for all of the willing men on fraternity row to come by and fuck me in the morning to get me ready for Sir to use me. Sir even bought a house the next street over from fraternity row so they had easy access to me. On weekends, Sir would take me to a house and let them gangbang me all night long, taking his turns after my holes were creamy enough. And because Sir knew what a masochistic pain slut I had turned into, he hired people to come and teach the fraternity boys how to spank me and flog me and tie me up.

penitr8me
penitr8me
326 Followers
12