Cruise to Tahiti - Day 03

Story Info
Dianna and Kwan explore the ship.
4.8k words
4.47
6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cruise to Tahiti

Day 3

I woke up to the sounds of the ocean through the balcony door which had been left open. The sun was shining in and there was a pleasant breeze. Somehow during the night, our positions relative to each other had changed. My face was two inches away from Cunt Kwan's pussy and I'm sure mine was similarly positioned to her. What a wonderful sight to wake up to!

I pursed my lips and gave her twat a good morning kiss. I felt her lips do the same to me. I got out of bed to take a shower as she was just beginning to really wake up.

When I returned to the bedroom, I found she had made a pot of coffee and was sitting naked in one of the chairs and drinking a cup. She got up and poured me a cup and sat back down. I went to the mini bar looking for something to eat.

"There's no food in here. I'm really hungry. I wish I had something to eat."

She opened her legs and looked at me and smiled that shy smile. The two of us breakfasted on coffee and pussy.

I found the Cunt Letter which I had missed last night.

'For Cunt Dianna.

We hope you are having fun.

Exciting news! Tomorrow is our first ever "Bukkake Day". You are to walk around the ship and suck as many guys as you can. They have all been instructed and agreed not to shoot into your mouth (sorry -- no exceptions) but to cover your face with their cum. You are not to wipe it off. You are required to spend at least five hours outside of your cabin. By that time your face should be completely coated in luscious cum. Sounds like heaven, doesn't it?

Dress for tomorrow is bra and panties and at least 6-inch heels. Makeup is not necessary as your face will soon be covered.

To answer your question form earlier, the record for getting fucked on this trip is 322. It was set by Cunt Elizabeth three years ago and no one has come close since then. The record for blowjobs is a whopping 560 set by Cunt Janice just last year.

Remember, you are signed up for the gangbang on the following day. Report to the Gangbang Room on the lower deck before 8 A.M. You are allowed to bring a handler to assist you. The handler will be responsible for keeping you clean and providing encouragement and support for you.

We sincerely hope you enjoy getting covered in cum today.'

Cunt Kwan readily agreed to be my handler. She left to go to her own cabin and get dressed for today's event. She told me she would return in twenty minutes.

I put on a lacy purple bra and a matching thong. Some purple heels with straps going round and round my legs until just below my knee. Despite not needing makeup, I put on a heavy dose of cherry red lipstick and some shiny lip gloss.

I waited for her for almost an hour. I was just about to leave when a soft knock came on my door. I opened it to find Cunt Kwan. She had on a yellow bra with holes that her nipples were poking though. Yellow crotchless panties. And yellow high heels. Her 'Use my Mouth' button was pinned to one of her bra straps. And her face was covered with a few doses of cum. She looked gorgeous.

"Where have you been?"

"I got stopped by two security guards on the way to my cabin. They asked me why I wasn't dressed appropriately. I tried to explain that I was just going to my cabin to get changed. They asked but I wouldn't tell them where I was coming from. They pulled my hands behind my back and put handcuffs on them. Then they walked me around three decks like that. It was humiliating the way all the other Cunts were looking at me. Finally, they brought me into a small room with a table in it. They sat down on two chairs but told me to remain standing. There was a wooden paddle on the table. They started telling me I was a bad Cunt and needed to be disciplined. I needed to learn to follow the rules. I protested that I was a good Cunt but it didn't matter. I was told to stand up and bend over the table. One of them picked up the paddle and the other one raised my skirt. They found it interesting that I didn't have panties on. I was whacked hard on my bottom and started crying. They told me not to cry, I still had four more whacks to go. I guess they had a little pity, they didn't give me any more whacks but made me suck both of their cocks. I got my first two doses of bukkake. The stood me up and tucked the back of my shirt into my handcuffed wrists. Then they brought me to my cabin. Everyone could see the imprint of the paddle on my butt. They took off the handcuffs and picked out this outfit for me. Then I blew them both again and got another two doses for my face. I'm sorry I was late. It was my fault."

I reached out and put my arms around her and kissed her lips. I extended my tongue with the intention of cleaning her face when she pushed me away.

"Please Cunt Dianna. Don't do that. I don't want to break any more rules. They said they would be watching me, and I would be left in Hawaii if I broke any more rules."

I stopped as she requested. I was at first incensed at how this sweet Cunt was treated. And then I started wondering how it felt to be spanked. To have a strong man whacking my ass with me kicking my legs. And finally, I wondered what I could do to make that happen.

We decided to take the elevator down to the lowest deck and work our way up. Neither of us had seen much of the ship. I felt a little conspicuous with my cum splattered friend but that didn't last long. Four guys got in on the floor below us. One of the guys pushed me to my knees and pulled out his cock. I took him in my mouth. Another one did the same with Cunt Kwan. The elevator started to smell like jasmine. It was then that I realized it wasn't perfume. Cunt Kwan emitted this fragrance whenever she became aroused. Some kind of pheromone I guess.

We got to the lowest level and my guy still hadn't cum. I was doing my best to deep throat him. One of the other guys pushed the 'stop' button and there I was with the doors wide open and an audience watching me go down on him. When I took both of his balls in my mouth at the same time, he jerked spasmodically and gave me my baptism. His load was at least three times as much as a normal guy. I looked up at him with cum dripping form my nose and said "Thank you Sir."

The people outside the elevators started clapping. I and all the other Cunts in the group started fingering ourselves and didn't stop until we orgasmed.

The other two guys who had rode down with us soon had their cocks in our mouths. Load number two. I looked over at Cunt Kwan and almost her whole face was covered. One of her eyes was starting to crust shut. And some cum was dripping onto the tops of her perky breasts.

Her guy said, "What's your name Cunt?"

"Cunt Kwan, Sir." She looked a little apprehensive.

"Cunt Kwan, you definitely have to sign up for the cock sucking contest. You may be the best cock sucker I've ever met. And I've met hundreds."

She looked at him with one eye and smiled. "Thank you Sir. It's easy when it's something you really love to do."

My guy patted me on the head like a puppy dog and said, "You were pretty good too Blondie." They walked away and I heard one of them saying "Did you see the juicy ass on that Blond? I'd sure like to be matched up with her for the Anal Ball. Put a saddle on her and I could ride that butt all night long."

We both walked down the hallway giggling. It was the first time I had giggled since I was about ten years old. It was good to be a Cunt!

At the end of the hallway there was a big thick oak door with a barred window in the middle of it. The sign over the door said DUNGEON. A man with a shaved head and a handlebar moustache looked at us through the window. He opened the door. He was immense and was holding a horse whip. Cunt Kwan backed up and stood behind me.

"Welcome Cunts. Come on in. I only have one other visitor today on account of the bukkake game."

I took one step into the room. I looked around to see a plethora of sexual torture devices. Chains and pulleys, whips, floggers and riding crops, gags of all different kinds, wooden yokes and stocks, a large wooden X with straps hanging from it and various other things which I had no idea what they were.

The only person in here was Cunt Gretchen who was attached at the wrists and ankles to a bench with her ass in the air. A large dildo on a metal bar was pumping in and out of her butt. She was moaning and unaware of our presence. I could feel Cunt Kwan's hand on the waistband of my panties pulling me backwards.

The guy smacked his whip against his hand. "You look like 'stocks' girls to me."

I backed up and said, "Maybe another time."

The two of us ran toward the other end of the hallway.

When we got to the other end, we stopped for a while until our panting subsided.

There was another door that said GLORY HOLE. That didn't sound as frightening, so I opened the door. It was an empty long corridor with holes in the walls. I shrugged at Cunt Kwan and we left the room.

Another room down here was one that said GANG BANGS. This is where I'm supposed to report to tomorrow morning. I tried the door, but it was locked.

The only other room down here was labeled Engine Room and was also locked. We made it back to the elevator, keeping a close eye on the dungeon door. I think we both realized that we were the only people down here now. Other than Cunt Gretchen and the Dungeon Master. Cunt Kwan didn't stop shaking until we were in the elevator and the doors closed. I pressed the button for Deck 2.

Deck 2 wasn't very interesting. A lot of supply rooms and a fairly large sized laundry.

Back to the elevator and up to Deck 3. The sign next to the button said 'Employees Only."

The door opened to a large cafeteria room. Cunt Ursula was there with her face buried into some maids pussy. And a guy in a porter's uniform was fucking her in the ass.

She looked up and said "Cunt Dianna...Cunt Kwan. You're not supposed to be here. This is the employee residence."

We apologized and got back on the elevator.

Deck 4 was one that I recognized. It was where we originally boarded. There was the Doctor's office and a clinic next to it. A bunch of administrative offices. A door that said 'Video Room.' One that said 'Accounting.' I opened the door to that one. A bunch of Cunts in secretarial skirts and starched white blouses were being fucked or giving head. No one paid any attention to us. I started to relax a little when I realized we were back to the normal world.

Deck 5 had only two rooms. The auditorium where we had our indoctrination and the Ballroom. There was a large poster on the wall in front of the ballroom. It had a picture of an elegantly dressed Cunt on all fours with her mouth open in the shape of an 'O'. And a tuxedoed guy behind her with his cock in her ass. It said 'Cumming soon -- Formal Anal Ball.'

On to Deck 5. The elevator opened to a hallway with an array different colored bulbs. Holding hands, we looked at the directory on the wall. There was a lingerie shoppe named 'Xcite Him'. And a clothing store called 'Dress for Sucksess.' A beauty salon with the moniker "Pretty Cunt'. Two bars, one was 'Bottoms Up' and the other, which also had finger foods called 'Get Fingered'. And a coffee bar titled 'Fill Her Up'.

I told Cunt Kwan I'd like to visit Pretty Cunt one day. I was thinking of getting my hair cut. She ran her fingers through the hair that fell almost to my waist and said "Don't do that. You have such beautiful golden hair." No one was paying any attention to us. We were just two Cunt friends checking out the scene. We proceeded down the hall, stopping at the dress store and the lingerie shoppe to admire the mannequins in the window. One in a multicolored chemise caught my eye and I went in to get a better look. I picked up the price tag which read '$1,200' and quickly left the shoppe.

We decided we needed some food and went into Get Fingered. We ordered some nachos and pina coladas. We had only taken a few bites of the nachos when two guys approached us. They were standing in front of us wordlessly. They didn't have to speak, we both knew what they wanted. We got on our knees and started sucking. I was amazed out how good Cunt

Kwan was at this. And with a nice meaty cock sliding between my lips, I soon forgot about our ordeal below decks. It's amazing how a nice big cock can make everything all right. Soon, we both had a fresh coat on our faces. Cunt Kwan was now so painted you couldn't even tell she was Asian any more. And the cum was dripping down my cheeks and ending up on the top of my tits.

We had a hard time finishing the nachos as we kept getting interrupted by guys who thought there were better uses for our mouths. But we did finish the drinks. After four more additions to our makeup, we left Get Fingered.

We proceeded to Bottoms Up and found two seats at the bar. Three guys followed us in and sat on one of the couches. They all had their cocks out and were waggling them at any Cunt who happened to walk by. One of them made eye contact with me and snapped his fingers. We finished our tequila shots and then went over and knelt in front of them. Too bad there were three of them. One of them would have to wait patiently or find some other Cunt for service. I took the first guy in my mouth. Cunt Kwan took both of the other guys cocks in her hands and began alternately sucking them. She would suck one for a few minutes and then let him go and start sucking another one. I smelled a strong whiff of jasmine.

I realized that what she told the guy outside the elevator was true -- she really did lover sucking cock. This Cunt was incapable of lying. I was learning more about her all the time and liking her more and more.

Three shots of tequila and four more shots of semen and we were ready to leave. Cunt Kwan held my arm as we tipsily went into the hall. She was almost falling down and clutching my arm tightly while holding her other hand out in front of her. I guessed she doesn't drink that often. But then I looked at her and noticed both of her eyes were crusted shut.

I sat her on a bench and proceeded to clean her eyelids and pulled her eyes open. She blinked a few times and smiled weakly.

"Is that better?" I asked.

"WHAT?" she asked.

"I said is that better."

"WHAT?"

I looked in her ears and saw they were filled with congealed cum.

I took the cocktail napkin I had taken as a souvenir and cleaned out her ears.

"IS THAT BETTER?"

"Why are you yelling at me?"

I burst out laughing.

We got another two doses at Bottoms Up. I insisted that the guys shoot only on Cunt Kwan's back. She walked out in front of my with little rivers of cum dripping down her back and making wet spots on the back of her panties. We skipped the coffee bar and headed to Deck 6.

We were now in the guest residences. They were deserted. Both Decks 6 and 7 were cabins for Cunts. Cunt Kwan led me to her room. It was similar to mine, only maybe a little smaller. The maid had been in already. Next to the vibrator on the bureau was an unopened package of twenty batteries. The TV was on pause and showed a picture of her eating my pussy. She found a bag and stuffed some clothes into it, and we headed the Deck 7, where my cabin was.

They had refurbished my cabin whole I was out. The paintings on the walls had been replaced. Where once there was a small painting of flowers, there was now a framed photo of me with cum all over my face. And a painting of a bowl of fruit was replaced with a picture of a woman's vagina. The sunset painting over the bed was replaced by a 2' x 3' painting of an ejaculating male penis. The table lamps had been replaced and I went to turn one on. The body of the lamp was shaped like an erect cock, and I finally figured out I had to stroke it up and down to get it to go on. The bathroom faucet was replaced by another erect cock. The water came out of the top of it. I loved the new furnishings and made a mental note to ask where I could get them.

Cunt Kwan put her bag in one of the drawers and we proceeded up to Deck 8, home of the Master's cabins.

Neither of us was looking at where we were going when we stepped off the elevator. Cunt Kwan walked right into the massive chest of a black guy. She jumped back a few steps before he could grab her, but he did manage to grab my arm.

"Oh, look at what we have here. Two dumb whores looking for some tricks."

I protested that we were Cunts and not whores. Cunt Kwan was bolder and stuck her pink tongue out at him from her whitened face.

"Of course you're whores. I mean just look at you. The only question is how much."

I protested again and was rewarded with a slap across my face. Cunt Kwan moved towards the guy with her hands out like claws, and he put his hand on her chest and roughly pushed her. She smashed against the wall and went down on her ass.

"You stay there little whore. If you're good, I'll give you some candy once I'm done with your stupid bitch friend. Just sit there and play with yourself." She stayed seated but didn't take him up on his order.

He twisted my arm and said, "Well bimbo, what are you waiting for? I know how much you blond whores like to suck on black meat. Now do what your mouth was made for." With that he pushed me down and held my face against his crotch. He unzipped his fly and the largest cock I had ever seen popped out. I just stared at it incredulously.

"Well, what are you waiting for Dummy? Start sucking."

I was really tempted to bite him and then grab Cunt Kwan and get back in the elevator. But I knew I would only get in trouble if I did that. My only alternative was to try to get him to shoot his load as soon as possible so we could get out of here. So, I vigorously and energetically started giving him head. I could only get about half of his cock in my mouth. He started roughly squeezing my tits. Then he put his cock up inside my bra and started pushing my tits together around his erection. I had never been tit fucked before. Finally, he came and his semen coated the bottom of my chin. There were three globs hanging from my chin.

"Thanks skank. Come back later and I'll pay you. And make sure you bring that little twat with you. I'll bet she's really tight. I'd like to tear her open. She looks like a screamer."

He got on the elevator and left.

Cunt Kwan helped me to my feet and after waiting a while to make sure he wasn't still on the elevator, we got back on and went up to Deck 9, another Master's deck.

This time we checked before we exited the elevator. The hall was empty. We walked toward the other end and passed an open door. A handsome guy was standing in the middle of the room watching TV. He motioned to us. "Come on in Cunts."

It felt good to be called Cunt again instead of whore. We walked in.

"What's your names?"

"Cunt Dianna and Cunt Kwan sir."

"Well, I'm sorry but I'm the only one here. You could share me if you want."

He was nice to offer us a choice. Soon we were both on our knees. Each of us was licking up and down his shaft. When we met at the tip, each of us took it in our mouth and gave it a little tug. And then we flicked our tongues into each other's mouths. The jasmine scent filled the air.

When he was ready, he splattered his gift on each of us. He seemed especially careful to give each of us the same amount.

"Thank you Cunts. That was wonderful."

Cunt Kwan chirped up and said, "Thank you Master. It was our pleasure." I also said thank you.

We both decided he was very nice after our encounter with the other guy. We got back on the elevator and proceeded to Deck 10, the Pool Deck.

Not much is happening at the pool. A bunch of Cunts are lounging and letting their 'lotion' bake into their skin. Only three are actively sucking cock. We walk the length of the pool without being pressed into service, although we were both groped several times. At the stern of the boat, we find a small casino and go in. There are about two dozen slot machines. When they pay off, instead of bells ringing, a sultry woman's voice screams 'fuck me, fuck me'. There are six table games with each manned by a topless Cunt with DD breasts. Ther was a sign on each table that read 'Gentleman, make sure you give your dealer the big tip she deserves'.

12