Cruising for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Marion that wasn't necessary, however I had been concerned he was avoiding me.

"I know Eddie a bit now and I know in days gone by he would have looked at his watch at almost 4 and never headed back to his cabin."

It was lovely hearing these anecdotes from staff who had worked with Ed for months or years. Marion said her farewells offering to get me a dress or something to wear. I told her I was fine! Just then Ed came around the corner, "No need Marion, Suzy has already got things sorted- she had a care package delivered to Charles who had it delivered to me!" Ed greeted me with a kiss in front of Marion. She bid her farewells with a huge smile on her face as she left us alone.

Ed looked exhausted. I explained about Diego and the sheets and towels and he said he had forgotten about that. True to his word he had brought more tea. I suggested Ed have a few more hours sleep and as much as he protested, he knew he was exhausted. I showered and put on the sundress Suzy had sent over. I moved out to the deck and read a little more until the heat was too much. On re-entering the cabin, I saw Ed stir. He was mumbling something and was becoming more and more agitated.

"No, Katie, no!" I heard as I shook his shoulder shushing him and letting him know I was close by.

"Oh Katie, I just dreamt that I arrived home and found you in bed with Terry." I laughed. I had met Terry briefly. He was the First Officer. He was close to retirement age one might suspect and sported a large comb over.

"Honey, whenever you come home, I will be in bed waiting for you only," I said as I kissed him sweetly on the lips. Our kisses again intensified and the moment both of us had been waiting for had arrived. Ed undid the buttons on my dress and again started worshipping my breasts. His tongue rolled over them in a way I had never experienced. He rolled my panties down my legs as I rolled his jocks down his. It was my first real glance at his cock and it was marvellous- long and thick with a bulbous head poking out from behind a foreskin that was dying to be retracted. I slid it back with my lips as my tongue swirled over the head.

Ed pulled me up after only a few seconds, "It's been almost 13 years- I won't last if you continue with that!" I rolled the condom down his shaft and straddled him. Again our lips met as I slid down his shaft, enveloping his cock within me. It felt remarkable as if it had been made to fit there. It did not take either of us long. My vaginal walls started spasming and I groaned all the while riding Ed, holding him close and kissing with an aggressiveness that I hoped let him know how much I wanted him. He was not far behind emptying his seed into the condom.

As we both came down from our orgasms we gazed into each other's eyes. I knew in that moment, that albeit lust, this was not something I was going to be able to give up after my 14-day cruise.

We lay there in each other's arms for what seemed like hours, nevertheless was probably only a few minutes. I twirled my fingers in Ed's chest hair. Ed explained that Nadia had hated his chest hair and requested him shave it off before he ever went home. I explained that I had realised when the steward was in that morning that Dr Diego had never been a hard worker. None of his colleagues stepped in to help him when he failed the exam and he had never studied for it.

"Katie, there will be things you don't like about me down the track," Ed started before shushing me when I tried to interrupt, "And there will probably be things about you that drive me crazy in a not so good way, however whenever that happens, I'd like us to remember that our first attempt at sex may have been a disaster with lots of interruption, but we persevered and well, I will never complain at sex like that!"

I kissed my lover again and gazed into those mesmerising eyes, "You are indeed wise but I am starving- thanks for the fruit, I did laugh at the note!"

There was no formal dinner that evening as we were not set to sail until 10pm, however the two of us dressed and made our way to a dining area where there was a buffet. "Katie, I've got an idea- you head to your cabin and grab stuff for tonight and tomorrow, that is if you want to, well we are docking at a small island and I think I can organise a special tour for two- you need to just bring some swimmers and shorts and a top and whatever and I'll meet you there in 5 minutes."

I was intrigued on many fronts. I went to the cabin and found a note from Suzy- 'Hope you're having fun, catch you whenever, but I do want deets! S xx' I had managed to put my things in a bag and there was a knock at the door. 'There's no use being captain if you can't pull a few strings!" Ed smiled.

We held hands as we headed back to his cabin. I saw Diego leaving as we walked down the corridor and he smiled at us both. On the deck there was a string of fairly lights and some artificial flickering candles, "Real ones blow out and they are a fire hazard," Ed explained. He led me to the deck and cracked open the bottle of sparking water. There was another knock at the door. This time another steward bought in platters of prawns and oysters, bread rolls and dipping sauces and said they were placing the cake on the bench inside.

The sun was indeed setting and we sat and ate prawns and oysters, feeding each other throwing shells overboard. At one stage Ed proposed a toast- 'To us and all that we both deserve.'

As soon as we had stepped inside and I had picked up the cake for us both, the dreaded pager beeped. I laughed. Ed got on the phone, however tonight was different, "Gee, thanks Terry, no that's fine, no not a problem, honestly mate, I owe you one and have you been able to contact, aha, yep, oh excellent, no I know she'll love it! And honestly mate, I owe you one!"

Ed explained that all passengers were aboard and all paperwork had been completed. The three culprits from the night before were being seen to by Fijian police who were planning on sending them straight to Australia. And there was something special planned for the following day. A shower was suggested, and I asked if there was room for two to soap each other up. There was only one way to find out!

It was cramped and we both laughed a lot, but we were both clean and both highly aroused after our shower. Ed kissed me down the side of my body all the way from my ears to my toes and back up the other side. He then went down the middle, stopping as he reached my mound. There he showed me what an amazing pussy eater he was. He was able to lap and twirl his tongue giving sensations I had never felt before. I could feel my climax building, however I was not prepared for the ferocity at which it hit. My toes curled and my fingers gripped the sheets. I screamed and moaned and seemed to pant, "Ed, Ed, Ed, Ed, Ed, Ed, ED!"

Ed told me he wanted to be inside me again, so we rolled on another condom. This time was different. I lay on the bottom with Ed in the driver's seat. He introduced his cock to me slowly, teasing my entrance until he thrust in with a single thrust. My pussy was again awake! I wrapped my legs around his waist, drawing him in deeper as I gripped his face with my hands gazing into his eyes. He changed rhythm every few minutes from a slow and deep to a slow and shallow to a fast and shallow to an absolute pounding. After several minutes of this I told Ed I could not hold on much more before I found myself again calling his name as my vagina spasmed around his cock calling him to shoot his seed.

We drifted off to sleep again with Mitzi snuggled next to me and Edward the other side spooning and cuddling me. I remember his pager beeping at one stage followed by a brief phone call, however he climbed back into bed and told me it was all under control. The following morning I did not hear the buzz of his alarm, however I heard the tap at the door and rolled over as Ed was pouring us both a cup of tea. We greeted each other with a kiss.

"So what do I need to do for today?" I enquired to be told to wear my swimmers and shorts and a shirt, pack my hat and sunnies and sunscreen and prepare to be indulged. I was intrigued as I had not booked a tender to take me ashore. Ed assured me I did not need one and it was all under control. I was surprised when I came out of the shower and Ed was wearing boardshorts and a t-shirt. Apart from his uniform, I had never seen him wear anything else. He explained he had arranged a day off of sorts and it was all fine and above board and I needn't worry.

We grabbed our hats and towels and left the cabin. As we walked to the area where the tenders were departing, Ed held my hand as if it were a trophy. He offered to carry my bag with sunscreen and the like in, however I assured him I was fine. Ed signed us both off the ship and I noticed a small dinghy tied up to the side of the ship. A kitchen steward arrived and handed Ed a cooler and a basket covered in a blanket. There was a Fijian man at the dinghy. He greeted Ed with a huge bearhug.

"Tom, this is Katie, the love of my life!" Ed beamed as I shook Tom's hand only to be engulfed in a bearhug similar to what Ed had received. "So, Tom, second inlet?" Tom explained the third today and held my hand as I climbed into the small boat. Ed climbed in behind me and we grabbed the basket and cooler from Tom.

"You do know how to drive this thing, don't you?" I enquired only to be met with a laugh.

"Perhaps you might like to look behind you at what I have been sailing for the last week for you!"

Fair call I figured. Tom zoomed away from the ship and away from the shore full of people from our cruise. I tried to look out for Suzy and the family, but it was too hard to spot them in the crowd. As we came around the edge of the island there were indeed inlets. We found the third inlet and were both amazed at the sight that greeted us. A gazebo had been erected with palm matting on the floor and cushions for us. Ed steered the boat to shore and secured it before I passed him the bags, basket and cooler. He then lifted me from the boat like I was weightless before carrying me to the secluded beach.

We were setting ourselves up in the gazebo when we heard singing. A local group had come to serenade us. Children danced as the adults sang with the men strumming guitars. At the end as we clapped the men all came and shook Ed's hand and the women gave me hugs. One gentleman explained that these are the songs they sing the newlyweds. I tried not to laugh and Ed squeezed my hand.

After they left Ed mentioned Terry might have had something to do with that, telling Tom that I had my new wife on board. "Have you thought about marriage, Katie?" Ed enquired again looking at his hands, something I had discovered he did when he was slightly uncomfortable.

I explained that it was not something I had ruled out of my life at all, however until now I had not met anyone who I might have considered spending my life with after my last disastrous relationship. Ed explained that he doubted he would ever find love again after Nadia broke his heart but explained that the last few days had given him hope.

"Katie, this isn't a shipboard romance for me, whilst I am counting down the hours until this cruise ends, I am hopeful that we might try and build a future together," Ed was again looking at his hands. I took his chin in my hand and kissed his lips. "I'd like that a lot I think."

The chef had packed an amazing feast. At one stage another group came to serenade us, and we sat and listened holding hands with arms around each other. Again, they congratulated us both. When they had left Ed suggested a swim. I told him that Eleanor had insisted on this costume and I was concerned with sunburn, but Ed assured me he would apply sunscreen everywhere. The cool of the lotion against my skin and the warmth of Ed's hands as he massaged the cream in soon had me moaning again. Ed reminded me another group was bound to arrive in no time and we needed to swim whilst we could. He told me he adored the bathers and couldn't wait until later when they were on the floor of his cabin!

We swam, holding each other, kissing and fondling each other. At one stage another group came to sing to us, and Ed indicated he was not in a state to be leaving the water! So we lay side by side at the edge of the water. At the end of the song Ed was safe to jump up. We were again congratulated!

"When do you see Bella and Ted again?" I asked as we basked in the sun.

Ed explained he was flying to Melbourne after this cruise, he would get to spend a night with them in a hotel and then he would fly back the following day. I asked if they had ever been on a cruise with their dad and he said that Nadia hated cruising and had never been on one herself. I asked about parenting orders and Ed explained there was a wishy-washy legal term in them saying 'adequate time in school holidays or at a time agreed to by both parents.' I offered to run this by my sister or brother-in-law who were both well versed in family law as one night every six months did not sound like adequate time. Ed said he would love to invite his kids aboard, but he was concerned no one would be around to look after them. I smiled at him and batted my eye lids.

"Um, hello?" I asked.

"Would you, Katie, I mean, you don't know them, and it would be a lot to ask?" Ed was again looking at his hands. I explained that I was definitely open to the idea. I explained that Charles and Marion had two sets of families coming for Christmas and Eleanor and Austin were adoring the kids facilities and I was sure Bella and Ted would too and we would have plenty of time together if we wanted.

I could see Ed warming to the idea. "So, um, even if they can't come on the Christmas cruise, would you still accompany me on it as my partner?"

Taking Ed's face in my hands I kissed him deeply and sensuously. "I couldn't imagine anything nicer!"

Ed explained that Helen's nursing position was set to be advertised in the New Year, however he knew they had had issues in the past filling the post as the company did not want young nurses who wanted to party with guests all night or older nurses who were possibly out of touch. "Charles cannot speak more highly of your skills and I am sure the company would be happy to have them," Ed told me, this time looking into my eyes. I suggested I spend a day or two with Charles and Helen in the clinic to see what I thought.

We made our way back to the ship as the last tender pulled up. Suzy and Austin were on it and waved madly when they saw us. Suzy was beaming and Austin had a big grin on his face. He looked over at us as we were climbing out of the dinghy, "So you two are the pirates after all!" We all laughed and explained the reference to Suzy.

Suzy gave me a huge hug and told me how happy she was for me. I told her it was pure lust, however I also knew there was something much deeper. I suggested to Ed I catch up with my family for a few hours and meet him at dinner. He asked if Dean and Suzy might like to join us. I told him I would bring them to the boardroom for drinks. Ed gave me a big kiss as we went our separate ways.

"So sis, what tells me that this is far more than a shipboard romance?" Suzy enquired. I told her how amazing Ed was. How kind and considerate and lovely and loyal and romantic and what an amazing lover he was! I found myself looking at my hands as I confided in my sister that I thought I might be falling in love with him. I told her I was more than open on working on board with Charles as the ship's nurse and I was already advocating for Ed to get more time with Bella and Ted.

"He doesn't strike me as a Twilight fan, Katie!" Suzy exclaimed. I later found out that he had never read the books, however they were firm favourites of Nadia. When she has suggested they name their second child Jacob, Ed had wanted William after his father, however Nadia had 'compromised' to call him Edward Jacob and to his dad he had always been Ted.

Suzy confirmed my small understanding of family law and said she would be more than willing to phone the other parent to discuss appropriate access. I suggested it may not come to this, however I was glad there was that option.

Dinner was lovely. I suggested to Suzy that I needed to look after Eleanor and Austin that night, however Suzy assured me that they were both feeling very grown up sleeping in a cabin by themselves! Ed suggested we call in and read to Austin as he wanted to know what was happening with Dr Pottyface!

That evening I packed up the rest of my clothes and took them to Ed's cabin. Ed assured me this was not unusual and he knew of captains who indeed had different girls each cruise, however he assured me he was not one of them. We talked about Bella and Ted and Ed said he had sent Nadia an email acknowledging the late notice but asking for his children to join him on a cruise of the South Pacific for Christmas or New Year. He had ascertained that there was indeed a cabin available and management had agreed that they would upgrade another family and give his children and their carer the cabin closest to the Captain's.

Ed had another disturbed night putting out fires as he described, however after each disruption he came back to bed. I spent the following day again doing shipboard activities- more yoga and a water aerobics class (in my black one piece thank you very much!) and a breadmaking demonstration. It amazed me how talented the chefs were on board.

We spent a day in Port Vila where again Ed and I spent the day in bed however Ed assured me he had something special planned for Noumea.

We docked in Noumea on a bright Thursday morning. This time however Ed was in uniform. He did not mind holding my hand as we proceeded through customs and immigration and spoke near fluent French to the border guards. I tried to follow, however it had been years since my schoolgirl French classes and I simply managed a 'Merci boucoup!' as they stamped my passport.

Ed explained that Charles and Marion had suggested a lot of today's itinerary. First stop was a jeweller. Ed must have noticed the shocked look on my face. "Don't worry, Katie, we are not here to look at rings, I just want to get you something special to remind us both of our first voyage together."

I explained that as a nurse I didn't wear rings or bracelets and I found necklaces got in the way of things. As I was looking at one display case, I heard Ed talking again in French. I picked up words like perfect and magnificent and I saw him hand over a credit card, thanking them profusely for their service.

Second stop was a boutique as suggested by Marion. It had a large assortment of designer gowns from France. "As much as I adore your aquamarine number, you are going to need another dress or two if you are to appear on my arm at every black-tie event onboard. I tried on numerous dresses that I chose until I heard a commotion. The owner of the boutique had returned and Ed was explaining that he was trying to purchase some new dresses for his partner. She came and took a look at me in the change room. She snatched the dresses I had picked up and brought back three I would never have considered. The first was a black dress with a split up the side with a lace bodice leading to a halter neck. She was right, it looked amazing on. Ed was very approving, however she insisted I try on more.

The second dress was a deep crimson red single shoulder dress in chiffon that splayed out into a full skirt. I looked like a princess. Ed's smile said it all when he saw me. Finally, a dress the colour of Ed's eyes, simple in silk like my aquamarine, however with a small amount of beading leading from the breasts to the belly button and around the waist. Ed told her we would take the three dresses and I tried to refuse however he would not let me. The dresses were all being delivered to the ship.