Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The salon is a ton of fun. They too love John. Finally, I get to the bottom on this. How does everyone know John? Easy, he spent a summer working on the boat. He was on maintenance but also backed up in many areas. One of the girls saw him serving food after a storm. Most of the crew was sick. He was folding napkins like origami for the kids. He gave dance lessons to the old-timers. He served bar and was the bouncer quite often. With his personality, he was in high demand.

They never remember him having a girlfriend. They told us how to know if he fucked a woman, she walked bow-legged and had a huge smile. He is legendary in bed. They also admitted that legend is always better than reality and none of them had any first-hand knowledge, but it wasn't from their lack of trying.

Chapter 5 -- Dinner

We eat with the Captain of the ship tonight. There is a line to get your seating. I don't see John anywhere. I don't see a group of women either. This is mighty strange. Sara spots him coming out from the kitchen. He is like a guided missile, heading right for us. One by one he picks us up and drops us outside of the line.

John says to us, "We can't keep Jim waiting. Follow me please."

We wind our way through the dining room to the far end where a large table is set. Several others are already in their seats. A few bottles of wine are open and poured for us. Captain Jim is an older man, late fifties, but well preserved. He is a tall man and wears a fine uniform that borders on a costume, too showy. But hey, that's just my opinion. He could not have been nicer to us. He made suggestions for dinner and dessert for us.

Mom and I sat next to Jim. John sat next to me and then Sara was next to him. Jim made it a point to engage all of us other than John. We heard many tales about John and what a screw up he was for his first few weeks. It's clear Jim cares deeply for John.

Jim pulls his left hand out from under the table to show us his hand and arm. It is badly scarred, I would guess a fire caused it. Funny, I hadn't even noticed that he was hiding it.

Jim starts his story, "I got this right behind me in the kitchen a while ago. We were in a storm and someone failed to store some equipment and grease properly. They mixed, bumping caused a spark, and a fire was started. My room is above here. I smelled smoke, so I came to investigate and tried to put out the fire. I made it worse and nearly killed myself. Lucky for me a Forest Ranger is working on the ship and he just finished qualifying for fighting fires. We know water, we are experts on water. You use water to put out fires. I almost burned down the boat.

"Lucky for me, my Ranger smells smoke and smells the burning grease and oil. Water won't put that out. He takes a 100-pound bag of flour and spreads it out to snuff out the fire. He may have saved my life and the boat by being there. Everyone on this boat knows the difference between an A, B, and C class fire now. We both learned a lot that summer. Funny, a man of the ocean learning from a tree hugger and a tree hugger learning about life from a man of the ocean."

I hold John's hand tight, he has a tear in his eye.

John is looking at Jim, "Life sure is funny sometimes. When I started working here I thought it was the worst mistake of my life. It ended up being one of my best experiences of my life. There wasn't a plan, no script, life just happened. I have had that happen before in my life. Something happened that I thought was terrible, but it led to a fantastic life because of the situation. Had this happened differently or timed different, my whole life wouldn't be like it is today."

I hear mom sniffle, she must be crying. I see Jim wrap his good arm around mom.

John continues, "My life was hard growing up. It defined who and what I would be. Part of that made me become a Ranger, and then a firefighter, and that in turn may have saved the ship from going down, polluting the ocean, causing damage to the ocean, hurting tourism, which hurts the income of those that live off it. The ripples of life events are far-reaching, and the consequences are impossible to predict."

This is getting deep, I am getting emotional, I feel like crying, I can only imagine what mom is feeling.

Out of the blue, John asks Jim, "I love baseball. When we get to St. Louis, will you tell me the guys' names on the team so when I go to see them in that St. Louis ballpark I'll be able to know those fellows?"

I look at him and I am thinking baseball, St. Louis, player names? What's up with him.

Jim turns to the table with a huge grin on his face and he is shaking his head like he can't believe this is happening.

Yet Jim says, "All right. But you know, strange as it may seem, they give ball players nowadays very peculiar names."

I am thinking, no they don't.

For the next fifteen minutes, they go back and forth. They are animated, making faces, getting mad, but they are also funny as hell. I am not old enough to know the comedy sketch, "Who's on first?" Because their loud and animated, half the place is watching and listening to them. The older people know the sketch but most of the people here don't.

When they finish, they both hug each other, bow to the audience and then sit down.

Everyone at the table is speechless and crying from laughing so hard.

Jim explains, "Every year there is a talent competition. John hates to lose at anything. We practiced this a lot. We watched the movie clips for tips. If anything happens like losing power, there are a few bits that John and I do to pass time. My favorite is "Who's on First?" It's by far our best routine."

Jim apologizes, "Sorry I can't stay for dessert, I do have a ship to run and we took too long telling the story. I had a marvelous time. It is wonderful to finally meet you three lucky women."

Jim gave mom, Sara and I a nice hug and kiss on the cheek. We sit there blown away by the last hour as time flew by. I realize that I have no clue who my brother is. He isn't even remotely related to the child I knew. They must be two different people. However, I now have many answers to my questions.

After dinner, John takes us up to the bridge. I notice he has an employee badge. How did I never notice that before? John introduces us to everyone and they each explain what they do. Jim is looking at the navigation charts, a storm is coming. Even John says that is common out on the high seas. Why am I listening to a Park Ranger talk about storms out at sea?

I notice that Sara and mom are holding his hands. They stay close to him. After the tour, we have nothing else planned.

I start with a suggestion, "We have had a full day. What movie is playing?"

John pulls out his phone, "Halloween 17 and Death Race 2022".

My less than enthusiastic "Swell," was universal.

John sticks his head back in the bridge, "Pete, anyone in T1?"

Pete picks up the phone, rings, no answer, hangs up, "No."

John thanks him.

For five minutes we twist and turn through the boat going behind private doors to an employee movie theatre.

John points out, "Others may show up and we may get kicked out. This theater is special, it has hundreds of DVDs on file. Jim, as you may have guessed, is a huge movie buff, especially old stuff. Like

REALLY, old stuff. That skit we did was Laurel and Hardy. Back in the early movies they had live music in the theatres as the movies had no sound. Jim's movies have the music added to the movie. The lengths run from a couple of minutes to thirty minutes."

This room has reclining chairs and couches. John sat in the middle of the large couch. I sat on one side and mom quickly took the other side. Sara stood in front with a sad looking pouty face. I seriously thought she was going to cry. John reaches out his arms and pulls her into him and sets her across his lap. She has the goofiest smile, but she is happy.

The movies are outrageously funny. Strange, wacky, and amazing, yet funny enough to hurt my ribs from laughing. As people walk by, they hear us, come in, say hi to John, and then sit somewhere. There had to be thirty people there before we had seen them all and decided to leave. The people were all especially nice to us. We spend four hours watching movies, it is late.

We go back to our room and mom changes first. While she is in there, we talk.

I ask John, "These people sure seem to like you."

John denies it, "They love Captain Jim. When I saved him their opinion of me changed a lot. Some people thought the ship was going down. Grease fires look worse than they are. Especially when you put water on them. He refused to leave his ship, he is one tough cookie. I heard I grow on people. Personally, I think it's bunk. I don't stay still long enough for things to grow."

Mom finishes, and Sara goes in.

I ask, "Did you guys do the routine for a talent contest or to get women?"

John blushes, "First prize was two dates with the hottest women on board, Janet, and Torrie. Those two were something else. They didn't like big guys so that didn't go very far. It's more common than you might think."

Sara came out and as I rose to take my turn. I notice she doesn't have a bra or top on. She smiles timidly at me. John is staring at her impressive tits.

I ask, "Sara ..."

She looks submissively at me, "What, this is how I normally sleep. I may decide to sleep part of the night on the couch. You never objected to me being like this before."

I reply, "My brother was never in the same room before either."

She can't look at me but says, "I don't mind. In fact, I like the idea. It feels ... good."

I feel my blood boiling, "So, you are just going to lay on the couch next to my brother, let him grope your nearly perfect breasts, and then let him slide that monster cock right up into you. Is that the plan?"

Sara's head is down, she won't look at me. Oh my, that is her plan, she really wants to fuck John. Ok, time for fun.

I order Sara, "Sara, up on the bed and take your panties off."

In a flash, her panties are off and she is laying on the bed, legs splayed open.

Mom questions me, "You aren't really going to make her fuck him here in our room, are you?"

Now I am mad, "Well, since there are no public orgy rooms, yes, that's exactly what I plan to do. She wanted to fuck him the moment she saw him at the airport. I don't want to hear two animals mating in the dark. I would rather see that huge fuck stick of his fuck her like no woman can. Hell, most men can't match him. John, get up here and show us what you can do. What makes you so fucking special that half the women on this boat want to fuck you?"

John didn't answer me. He sat there thinking about his options. Does he really want to fuck Sara in front of me and mom? Does he want to screw us as well?

John looks at mom. Mom looks shocked that he would be asking her advice.

Mom responds, "Who am I to say anything? No, fine. Show us what makes you so special. Go ahead and wreck her cunt."

Slowly, John got up and takes off his shirt. He flexes his muscles like a bodybuilder and made huge muscles. His body is impressive. Next, he wiggles off his shorts, so he is only in boxers and they are tented. He walks to me and shoves his ass at me.

John says seductively, "Sister, would you help me with my boxers, please? They always teach us at camp, audience participation makes it more fun. Show Sara how nice you are and help me with my boxers." He said boxers with a breathy voice. Damn he is sexy.

With a strong tug, I pull down his boxers. The boxers pull his cock down, it's caught on the hem. After pulling far enough down, it springs up, slapping me on the cheek. I squeak in surprise. He is now in my face. It's a beautiful long and round cock. I catch my hand reaching for it. As he turns, it clips my mouth, and for a slight moment, his cock is touching my mouth. He is facing Sara and she is salivating. She takes several inches into her mouth.

Sara has never sucked cock before. She is timid like she is afraid of hurting it. She just sits there sucking on it. I can tell John wants to say something, offer a hint, but he seems reluctant to say anything negative. Mom, however, does not have the same restraint.

Frustrated, mom spits out, "STOP! Have you never seen a video or seen a real cock? You have a terrific piece of meat there, don't squander the opportunity."

Mom pushes Sara aside and envelopes John about the same length. However, mom pulls out and shows the tip of her tongue sliding back and forth on the bottom of his cock's helmet. John groans. Mom goes down and up and down and up, she is bobbing on his cock and has some suction going. I can hear the suction breaking as she breathes.

She pulls out and is now running her tongue along the sides of his cock. She lets go and guides Sara's face in front of his cock length. Sara emulates mom, she licks him from stem to stern. With them doing that, he moans. Mom backs off and Sara moves to the head and I see her tongue going from side to side in her mouth. She then changes to a bobbing motion.

Mom is quick to praise, "Excellent technique Sara."

Mom uses a hand where Sara can't suck. Mom knows John is close.

Mom says with a deep, breathy voice, "My face, I want to share."

I didn't catch her meaning at the time, but it wasn't long before I understood completely. John sprayed mom's face with a cool looking white gooey substance. It hit her mouth, nose, and chin. She smiled as she swallowed.

Mom is looking sexy as she says, "Sara, lick John and then me clean."

She devours John's cock, tongue circling his cock, lots of suction. She then silkily moves to mom and tentatively licks the cum from her face. She begins shyly, tasting the cum. Then she becomes eager and is slurping as quick as she can.

Mom looks up at John, "Sara, do you see the effect that had on John?"

Sara nods her head yes. Mom returns to her bed. Sara gets in our bed, on her back, legs wide open. John is quick to the bed and puts his head between her legs. I told myself I would not watch. I lost that battle. Not much to see though. I hear John going to town on her and she is much faster to orgasm with John. New lover, I expect that. He never stops, never slows. Soon the orgasms are running into each other. She is screaming but turning bright red as well. I am concerned. I need to stop this.

John stops, "Sorry, but any more and I might break you."

I had an orgasm just thinking of Sara, mom had at least one watching.

John is in position to fuck her but doesn't.

John says softly, "You have to ask for it. There is no pressure, they can't force me. This has to be your decision."

In a clear and confident voice, Sara says, "Fuck! Me! Now!"

John nods his head and then starts pressing his mammoth snake into Sara's tight little cunt. She takes it well, albeit slow. John is patient, he doesn't rush this and risk hurting Sara. Does he care for her? Sara is grimacing in pain, yet she has a large smile on her face. She is too cute. She is turning into a real woman before my eyes. Will she still want me after having a cock? My brothers cute and huge cock?

I break from my revere as John is pulling out of Sara and her breath is leaving her body. He pushes back in much quicker yet still a slow pace. Within minutes, John is fucking Sara at a slow pace. Even and steady, he is taking his time. I had expected five minutes and this would be over. My friends had all told me that. My friends also hadn't fucked John.

Sara took a pounding from John. Every ten minutes, he increases the speed. Sara was moaning, now it's only grunting. I really want to rub that smug smile from her face. It's now an hour later, he just started slamming into her at a high rate of speed. She is going to pop soon. John is like a blur and sweating profusely.

As Sara screams John does six deliberate fucks while holding Sara in place. Sara is shaking and twitching. Finally worn out, she goes limp. John falls to the side. He is breathing heavy, gasping for breath. One arm is still over Sara like he is protecting her in some way.

Mom is sitting in awe. She can't speak.

I ask mom, "Brings back good memories?"

Mom is instantly furious with me, "Fuck you bitch. Your lousy father was terrible in bed after we married. Only twice was it any good." Now she smiles. "Both times I got a child. I have never fucked like that. No wonder those hussies follow him like a pack of wolves."

Out of nowhere mom asks, "John, how come you never introduce us as a family?"

John still hasn't moved but we hear his voice, "Two reasons. First is that I told them about my life growing up. If they knew you were those two, your time on this boat would be hell. Second, I planned on fucking you both and well, I can't introduce you as my mom and sister and then tell women I can't fuck them because I am fucking my family, can I?"

Superior logic at its best. Sara sits up on the edge of the bed. She looks worn out like she ran a marathon. She looks different. She has a silly smile on her face. I stare at her and she senses me.

Sara asks, "What?"

I reply, "I don't know, you look different."

Mom half laughs, "You know so little of life. You shut out half the fun the world has to offer. Your friend Sara, sadly, is suffering from a rare affliction. It's called 'A well-fucked woman.' Only time will make that feeling go away. Many men fuck women and it feels good. What John did to her was epic."

Mom surprises me, "John, rather than sleeping on the floor, would you mind holding me tonight? I kind of miss that."

John sits up and looks at me as if asking if it is ok. I use my eyes and smile to tell him yes. It's funny, after all these years, we can still communicate without words. A still naked John slowly moves to mom's bed and crawls in with her. She presses her body into his chest and his arm comes over her, holding her in place. I hear a sigh come from her. She is good for the night.

Mom is very fit for her age. She works out. It's the one thing she does with her life. She is taller than me with a mature body. Not thin like me but certainly not fat. She is healthy looking. She has a 38C chest to go with her deep brown hair. It's short for easy maintenance. Mom is good looking; her looks aren't her problem. Men stare at her. The problem is her attitude. Her contempt for men, up until now kills all relationships. It's a very good sign to see her sleeping with a man holding her. It's a start.

Sara has a problem, cum is leaking from her dirty little red cunt. I push her on to her back. I use the flat of my tongue to lap up the line of cum that ran down the length of her leg. Oh, so tasty. Sara is red hot still and her heart is racing. I am on my side facing away from Sara. She pulls up behind me and palms my breasts. I love it when she does that.

She whispers in my ear so only I can hear, "Thank you." Within minutes both Sara and I am asleep.