Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,968 Followers

John is grimacing now, he must be getting close. The speed of his fucking has increased greatly. We are both grunting now, both sucking hard to breath, and both sweating profusely. John has the look of determination on his face. He is trying hard to please me still and is showing off his stamina and control.

Sara has a wicked thought. She lunges over and grabs both of my nipples. Oh fuck, they are sensitive. She rubs a soft finger over the rock-hard nipple tips and then squeezes hard. That immediately sends a jolt of electricity to my pussy which is already on fire and on the verge of a nuclear meltdown. This new surge of power sends me to the moon.

All my senses shut down. I see a blinding white light. Earth ceases to exist. My body is coursing with energy and pleasure. I can't hear anything. It's impossible to know how long it lasts because there is nothing to measure it against. I can't even count seconds because there is only one thought in my head, joy. There is no measurement for this joy. It just is and it's special.

Unfortunately, that perfect little world shatters and earth comes back into existence. I can't lift a finger. I can't tell Sara to stop, she is causing me pain, my nipples are on fire. I can't talk or grunt. 100% of my attention is on breathing and taking a deep breath. I feel like someone is smothering me, and I can't breathe. Joy is still my best friend, I don't care that someone was smothering me, it feels great.

I think of how hard John worked to make my experience wonderful. My friends tell me about the awkward first coupling, the three seconds of fucking, no foreplay, and then leaving you horny as hell to go home and Jill. I didn't get that. No, my brother was awesome. He showed his true love for me and treated me like a woman. I feel special. For no reason I start to cry.

John is still to my side, he is breathing very hard on his back. He doesn't see my tears. Sara does, she bends over and gives me a sensual kiss. Something is different, it's not the same kiss I always get. At least she stopped touching my God damn nipples. Geez, that hurt.

I can feel my body again, I sit up in bed. I feel terrific yet tired. I used a lot of energy accepting his love and his big meat stick. I can feel his cum in me. It does not fill me up, but I can feel it sloshing around inside. I grab Sara by her hair and drag her down to my entrance. Sara starts lapping at my opening.

I squeeze my insides. I don't have much control of those muscles, I am not entirely successful. However, Sara is bent on getting my creampie and she works hard at sucking it out. Her sucking feels cool on my skin. I twitch a few times.

John has returned to normal and is cupping my large breasts. He seems to know that he should avoid the nipples. All his attention is on the meaty, squishy part. Sara finishes, sits up, and she is licking her chops with a dreamy expression on her face.

I twist the opposite way and my mouth searches for John's cock. I want to lick our cocktail off his member. I have tasted myself many times but adding his load to my sweetness is amazing. No wonder Sara is happy to clean me out.

John turns off the light and moves to the middle of the bed. I curl up on his left side and Sara takes the right side. It takes no effort to fall asleep. My dreams no longer involve Sara or the girls from school, they now revolve around John. I slept well that night.

Chapter 7 - Friends

I wake up remembering an awesome dream. As the sun hits my face, I realize this is no dream. John is lapping at my pussy. Mom is gently scratching my clit. Sara is rubbing her fingers on the top of my nipples, the most sensitive spot on my body. Mom squeezes my clit causing me to orgasm. This wasn't the earth changing orgasm I had last night. This orgasm feels great, but I stay in control of my body the entire time. Still, this feels wonderful and I love them.

Mom scolds me, "My head is throbbing, we need breakfast and you showed no signs of waking up. We decided to ... motivate you."

I reply with a silly grin on my face, "Feel free to motivate me whenever you feel like it. Sara - lets go take a shower."

I get up, Sara doesn't. Oh? Sara grabs John's hand. John smiles at her. This is the moment that I realize that I have lost my girlfriend to John. I don't hate John, he is wonderful. I do feel resentment towards Sara for dumping me. The anger is swelling inside of me. I run to the washroom and lock the door. I turn the shower on, get in, and start crying.

The raw emotion of Sara rejecting me is releasing. I fall to the floor and curl up in the corner. The shower is warm, and droplets of water fall on me. The water is soothing. I hear Sara at the door knocking. I ignore her. She has just broken my heart. John tries, I ignore him. I dry my hair. My eyes look terrible like I have been crying - a lot.

I walk back into our room; my eyes are looking down. I hear voices but can't make anything out, I am not listening. I focus on quickly putting on a sundress and leaving the room in as few seconds as possible. I grab breakfast at a pool and then quickly get off the ship. John has too many friends on the ship, I can't hide there.

The ship is in a dock on some island, it will be here all day and doesn't leave until midnight. The gangplank is down, and people are leaving in a continuous stream. No need to be on a boat that isn't moving, there is an island to explore. I follow a large group. It looks like several families and they have a plan. Their plan is now my plan. I follow them for the day.

They notice that I am following them, and a mother grabs my arm and pulls me to the side. After a few questions, she discovers I am not a stalker, just a jilted lover. The mother hugs me, introduces me to the group, and I become part of the family for the day. She forces me to text mom that I am ok and just that I need some space. That stopped the calls and IMs to me. The family shares their picnic lunch with me and I have a lovely day with a normal family. I liked it.

At the gangplank to re-board the ship, the mother takes me aside. She is a smart woman, she tells me it will not be all right, it's going to hurt. However, it stings a lot less if I take it head on and not avoid the situation. She then hugs me and tells me good luck.

I go back to the room and they are all there talking about the day until I walk in. All eyes are on me. They go silent.

I rage a bit, "I am not going to talk about this. I don't hate you, I'm just hurt. You two sleep in the bed. Any questions?" I didn't give them a chance to say anything. "Good, night."

I walk into the washroom, change into a nightgown, then go back into the room. Mom wanted to say something but the daggers from my eyes shut her up. John and Sara sat together looking sad but are holding hands. I turn off the lights and laid down on the couch where John was sleeping. I did not sleep well that night. Too many thoughts and emotions swirl in my mind.

I am up first in the morning. The ship is bouncing around a lot from the storm. I am hungry, I go up for breakfast. I see almost nobody on my way and only a few people are eating. With the storm raging outside, most people are sick and in their rooms. It was nice being alone, yet I miss having a companion.

I wanted to go bowling but no way that would work today. Dancing is out of the question. I go to the theatres, a romantic comedy or a Disney movie. No contest, cartoons today. I watch two movies. When I get out my phone explodes. They are all mad at me for not responding.

I text mom, "Phone off, watched two movies. Heading to lunch."

Mom texts back, "Meet me at the top forward pool in ten."

I get there first, there is no line, I help myself to a few things. I don't have much of an appetite.

Mom looks relieved to see me, she gets a plate of food and sits down with me. She doesn't say anything.

I can't take it anymore, I ask, "Well, aren't you going to tell me 'I told you so', or 'see, women are just like men', you must have some comment."

Mom looks me dead in the eyes, "Look how I handled the same situation. I was so angry with men I didn't date or have sex for a decade. I was angry, surly, I treated my own children so poorly they hate me. Do you really think I should be giving you advise? I assumed you would handle it better than I did so I am here to learn."

I am shocked.

I blurt out, "It worked for you, I was thinking of doing the same. Hate the world. Hate men. And I will add, hate women."

I have never seen mom look so sad.

Mom looks at me with heavy eyes, "Honey, you can't do that. It's an awful way to exist, you don't really live. You go through the motions. You can't do that." She pauses for dramatic effect. "You need to get laid."

Now that isn't something I ever expected to hear in my lifetime from my mother.

Mom asks, "Why the sudden chill on the world? What happened?"

I sigh then say, "It was seeing Sara holding John's hand and not mine. At that instant, I realized she dropped me in favor of John. It hurt, I was devastated. I had to run away. I couldn't look at either of them."

Mom adds, "She does seem to be head over heels in love with him."

I quip, "That's part of the problem, I am too."

I realize what I just said and cover my mouth like the words will go back and mom won't hear them.

Mom doesn't blink an eye, she says straight to my face, "I know what you mean, I could take a guy like that as well. That would get me dating again. I miss your father so much and John is even better than his father. I am so screwed."

I look at mom, "Try having your best friend and lover switch sides and still want both of them to be friends with me."

Mom looks at me with a smile, "We sure are fucked up."

We both giggle at that.

John and Sara come walking up hand in hand. I have thought of bolting.

John says to me directly, "Don't bother running, the entire ship is looking out for you. There is nowhere you can hide. Sara's feelings for you have not changed, she still loves you very much. Right now, she loves me as well. I go home in a few days. The two of you do as well. You need to work this out. I grew up loving you, I love you now, and I will love you forever. No matter what you do, that will never change. However, in a few days, I go back to Colorado, and you can go back to ignoring me if you like.

I am near tears, I don't know what to say. John comes to me and lifts me from the bench and crushes me in a hug while he cries on my shoulder. I had been limp and in shock but hearing him cry gives me a backbone again and I hug him back. John holding me, his big ripped muscles touching my skin, feels divine.

He is still hugging me as we walk off. I wrap my legs around his body and keep my head on his shoulder. We are back at the theatre for more G rated movies. Several others are in the theatre including a few from my newly adopted family. A father, mother, and a teenage boy, each from different families. I left mom and Sara with John and I sat between the mother and the boy. Very cautiously he is inching his hand near my hand. It is cute. I slowly take his hand, match it with mine, and both hands lay on the armrest.

I could hear his heart racing and his breathing is heavy. I looked at the mother (wasn't his) and she looks at me with an amused look on her face. I watched the movie and I am sure he had the time of his life. After the first movie they leave, I gave the kid a kiss on the cheek and the father laughed hysterically because the kid almost fainted.

I walk back up with the others. I walk past Sara and John and sit next to mom. John grabs me like a rag doll and places me across his lap but leaning up against his left shoulder. His right hand is caressing Sara's back, neck, and shoulders. She leans into him. We watch a movie. No clue what it was, I was happy exactly where I was. Sara and I swap positions for the next movie about a dragon. I didn't catch much of that one either.

It's interesting watching a movie when everything is moving around. We were in the center of the theatre, rocking from side to side. We can feel the ship hitting waves. It must be a heck of a storm going on. He explains how safe they are when out at sea. In the docks, there would have been lots of damage from banging around. Out on the sea, well, the ships are built for that.

After the third movie, we had enough. We go up to the dining room and have dinner. A few more people are out and about. Everyone has a patch behind their ear. The ship is still sparse of guests and crew. On the way to the dining room, a crew member spots John and gives him a message. The captain wants to see him immediately.

John looks concerned, we quickly walk up to the bridge, he uses his keycard, and we are on the bridge. The lights are out, red and green soft lights glow from the pieces of equipment. Because the main white lights are off, we can see the waves coming at us. Mom, Sara, and I cringe with each blast to the ship. Nobody else flinches.

Captain Jim, "John, with the storm we are severely short-handed. The engine room staff is all on 24 hours of no sleep and it might be 24 more. The guys are tired and now some men are starting to get injured. If we have power, we can steer and avoid side hits. If I lose too many men, I lose engines. I know you are on vacation and not an employee, but the ship is vulnerable. I need your help. Tony, Larry, and Phil from the kitchen and Jim from laundry have engine room experience and will go with you.

"You are in charge. Let the others get some sleep. In eight hours, I will relieve you with guys going to sleep now. We can't have any more injuries, watch them closely. Now go." He looks at us now. "Sorry, safety first in this business. I didn't want to ruin your trip but what can I do? Most of my crew is sick from the storm."

Mom points out, "Your dining room is getting full, I didn't see much staff around, and you just sent three chefs to the engine room. You, my friend, are in trouble. Those hungry people are going to turn rowdy. All three of us can cook, Lisa worked for a caterer for a while. I bet we could help in the kitchen. Then, if you have those routines you and John did written down, I would like to give it a try. See if we can't distract them for a while as the kitchen catches up.

Captain Jim, "I am aghast that I am accepting your offer. We do need the help. Walk into the kitchen like you own it, start giving orders. If anyone objects have them call me. In one hour, I will come down and we will put on a show. After dinner, there are some nice aged steaks and lobster tails in the fridge. If we can, let's have those for dinner. The refrigerator says "Captain" on it. One of my perks. I will pick out a nice wine. That is of course if you will dine with me?"

I ask Captain Jim, "Can I have your hat?"

He looks at me like I am an alien. He hands it over. Like a baseball cap, it fits all sizes. I make it smaller, so it fits me. I put it on and we walk to the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen, I take off the hat and wave it, so they all see it, then I use a loud clear voice, "You all know we are understaffed, and the people are grouchy. We are going to divide and conquer. Each of you will make one thing and only one thing. Servers, as the food comes up, take it out and find someone that wants it."

I start pointing at people, "You three salads. You four vegetables, three kinds. You, warm dinner rolls and garlic bread. You two, Spaghetti and meatballs. You two, pork chops, stuffed pork chops, and BBQ pork chops. You three steaks. Your four, hamburgers. You, baked potatoes, I assume they are baked already, just prep them. You, mac & cheese. You two, desserts, one cold and one hot. You two, three kinds of soup. You four, help where you can. Oh, you, make something vegetarian. Go. Servers! Help with soup, salad, and rolls. Let's get this food moving out of here quickly."

I talk to Sara and mom, "Make something different for the people that don't like the selection I have. Hotdogs, omelets, sandwiches, anything. They must have some chicken salad and tuna salad around. If you can find the boiled eggs, make deviled eggs."

Quality and presentation were poor by the ship's standards. But hungry people need food, so we at least did that. We ran into some special needs for diet, Sara addressed those with help from one of the staff. I must say, it was a hell of a lot of fun.

The clock said it was an hour, but it felt like twenty minutes. Captain Jim comes down and hands mom some sheets of paper. She reads it over a few times. They go out in the middle of the dining room. Captain clinks some glasses and the places goes quiet. Captain has his lines memorized and needs no papers. Mom always liked telling stories when we were kids. She was good at the voices. She played up the part. Not near as good as Jim, but he had rehearsed a lot. For reading the parts, I thought she did damn good.

The demand for food almost stopped, we had a chance to catch up in the kitchen. I adjusted more people to desserts and coffee service. All the coffee pots are brewing coffee or tea. After the show, the demand for coffee and desserts explode, I was ready. I caught mom and the captain bowing and then he gave her a kiss. Time to scoop ice cream. Mom was floating in the clouds, she had a blast and is smiling ear to ear.

After we finish, Sara suggested bringing coffee and desert to the engine room. We get three carts and I send three people to the engine room, but they are not to enter without us three. I explain they will understand when we catch up. I grab mom and Sara by the hand and run to our room. They are both looking at me. I take off my dress and am now standing naked in front of them. I go into my luggage and pull out my tiny red bikini. I start putting it and sandals on. Mom and Sara are stripping immediately. I guess they got the memo.

In a flash, we are running down the halls towards the engine room. We catch up with the coffee and dessert, we got a swell greeting of wolf whistles. I reminded them that we belong to John. They start to behave better.

We walk into the engine room with two of us on each cart. This part of the ship moved more than the rest. Even with two people, handling the carts is a chore. We come across John and two others working hard turning valves manually. They are straining with the demanding work. They all do a double take looking at us.

We have disposable cups for coffee which is interesting to pour on a rocking ship but after a while, you learn when to start and stop. The men are hot, sweaty, and dirty. We hand feed them the desserts and coffee. We spread out, so we could reach all the men. They were all very well behaved although most of their eyes wanted to leave their skulls. I bet their hands had plenty of dirty ideas as well.

I have no doubt that we helped morale and made the men more alert. I just hoped we didn't distract them too much. The others took the carts back and said they would handle clean up. We have completed our tasks. We go back to the room, dress up again, and it's back to the dining room. The place is empty of people. The chairs are interlocked together and are tied down for safety, save for one table.

We walk into the kitchen and Captain Jim is personally cooking some steaks and boiling some water for the lobster. We help with the salads, green beans, and baked potatoes. We plate in the kitchen and bring our own plates into the dining room.

The Captain looks serious, "I don't remember saying anything about room service to the engine room." He smiles. "The pictures will amuse me for many years though."

Mom looks upset, "They took pictures of us?"

Captain Jim smiles, "John is very good at capturing people's worst moments."

Sara says coldly, "Well that little shit sold us out."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,968 Followers