Cruising with Stepmom Pt. 02

Story Info
Cruising with stepmom continues. Things escalate.
1.6k words
4.48
57.8k
49

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessup
Jessup
88 Followers

This story picks up where the first part of the story ends.

So my stepmom, Jen, and I are on a cruise together after my father and brother have to cancel at the last minute for work. Jen is a curvy 42 year old. She has dark hair, brown eyes and large breasts. I am Brad, a 20 year old, fairly skinny guy.

--

Then with a glint in her eye, she said, "Come on stud, it's time for dinner." Not sure, but I think she stressed the word "Come".

At dinner, not only was Jen not mad at me for what happened earlier in the day, she seemed to take pleasure in it. To my relief, nothing more was said about it, but Jen seemed to strut around a little.

After dinner, I did my thing. I went to the casino and explored the ship. It really is like a floating city. Jen did her thing and went to see a show.

When I got back to the cabin, Jen was there. We talked about the next day's plans and got ready for bed. I got in bed. A few minutes later, Jen got into bed. This time she did not put a pillow between us.

I replayed the scenario from earlier in the day. Once I was removed from the embarrassment, I saw that it was pretty hot. Jen was pretty cool about it. I started to think about Jen in a different light. I drifted off to sleep thinking about what happened.

The next day we woke up and got ready for the excursion. We took the shuttle to do a hike through a rainforest. We saw a waterfall and swam in the water just below the waterfall.

Just before we swam, when Jen took off her shorts and shirt to reveal her swim suit, I was shocked. She was not wearing her typical, conservative one piece swim suit. She was wearing the kind with a skirt around the bottom and a bikini top.

The small red bikini top fabulously showed off her large breasts. I had never seen her wear a bikini before. I had never seen her in just a bra before. Wow.

She caught me staring. She said, "I take it you like my new swim suit?"

I simply said, "Looks great." I was referring to both her tits and the suit.

She said she used to wear a bikini when she was younger, but as she put on a couple extra pounds, she felt self-conscious. Since she didn't know anyone here, she felt she could be more adventurous.

We got into the water and swam for a bit. I saw a number of guys in the group checking her out. There were a few girls my age swimming, and despite that, I found myself checking out Jen. When she stood, I watched as the water ran off her, down through her cleavage. I thought it was poetic. Here we were by a pretty waterfall and I was looking at an even better waterfall.

Time came to leave. We got out of the water and dried off.

She said, "I hope I didn't embarrass you with this outfit."

I said, "Not at all. In fact, I think a number of guys appreciated it."

We got back on the shuttle and Jen leaned over and whispered, "Too bad the shuttle is not overcrowded."

She had that mischievous glint in her eye again.

I know she was teasing me. I felt as though I shouldn't respond, but I say, "Yeah. It's a shame."

We got back to the ship. I showered and got ready for dinner. Then Jen went to shower. She came out of the bathroom in just her panties. My eyes must have been the size of saucers.

I saw (more like, stared at) her tits and they looked fantastic. Big and heavy looking. They were obviously paler than her arms and upper chest. They had dark areolas with erect eraser sized nipples. I'd seen several tits in real life, but they were by far the best I'd ever seen.

Jen said, "What? The bathroom is too small for me to get dressed in. Besides, you were staring at tits all day yesterday and the top I had on today didn't hide much. It's not a big deal."

I said, "I guess not." Then to tease her, while staring at her erect nipples, I said, "I can see your points."

She then grabbed her bra and put it on. I know she was trying get to me because she didn't bother to turn around when she put it on. She just watched me, as I watched her. Once her tits were covered, I directed my attention to her panties. I could see there was some hair down there but couldn't tell much else.

She finished dressing and we went to dinner. A couple of times, Jen would put her hand on my leg, lean over and say something to me. She didn't say anything sexual or anything she couldn't have said out loud, so I was think she just wanted to touch my leg.

After dinner, Jen said she wanted to go see another show. I went to the casino. After a few minutes at the casino, I found myself not into it so I left to walk around. As I was walking around the decks, I kept thinking about Jen and her tits. Several times, I told myself, that she was my stepmom and I had to cool it. It didn't matter, I kept coming back to those tits. Finally, I decided that I was going to go back to the cabin to take care of my pent up sexual energy. Jen was at the show, so I figured I had another hour or so before she got back.

I opened to the door to the cabin and there was Jen in all her glory. She was completely naked. She was playing with herself. She stopped and looked at me. This time it was her eyes that were as big as saucers. She recovered quickly.

She said, "Can you come in and close the door?"

So I did.

Without trying to cover up, she said, "I thought you were going to be gone longer. It's been a while since your father and I had sex because of that damned project he's working on. I was turned on by everything that happened and needed some relief."

I said, "Well, I was turned on by everything that happened and came back here for some relief."

"Why don't you take care of yourself, while I take care of myself?" she said.

I responded by taking my clothes off in record time.

Jen was leaning on some pillows against the headboard. I sat down on the bed by her feet.

I then took time to appreciate her truly womanly body. Her face was glowing and she had lustful brown eyes. Seeing those tits again was beautiful. I was tempted to grab them and suck on them.

Now I was able to admire her pussy. She had a landing strip of hair leading to a picture perfect pussy that was glistening with her love juice. I was again tempted to go play with her.

I knew masturbating with my stepmom was unusual, but she was still my stepmom. I told myself that she may be turned on, but she doesn't want her stepson fondling her. It was a weird, crooked boundary line, but I was going to respect.it. If I could.

I had never thought of my stepmother as sexy before this trip, but sitting on that bed in all her nakedness, convinced me I was only looking at her as a parent, not a woman with needs. While she dressed conservative, underneath those mom clothes was a woman to be desired.

Jen snapped me out of my thoughts when she said, "Am I going to be the only one doing anything? I felt that cock of yours cum, now I want to watch it cum."

With that, I started stroking myself slowly, because I could feel that I was not going to last that long. Jen was watching me stroke myself twice, then rub the head of my dick. Then again, stroke twice and rub my head. I had to make that moment last.

Jen was softly moaning and then said, "This is so hot." She was rubbing her pussy with her right hand. Her left hand was pinching her pointy nipple. She licked finger and put it in her pussy. I almost lost it.

I had to take a break from stroking myself. I said, "Jen, you are so hot."

She enjoyed hearing that. She started fingering herself faster. I could tell she was getting close.

She said, "I want to see that cock cum. Cum for me now." Then she took her finger from her pussy and started sucking on it.

I started stroking again. I was so close.

She then took her right toe and gently touched the bottom of my balls.

That was it. I said, "Oh Jen!"

I came so hard. My first shot was intense. It flew through the air and landed between her tits. The second shot hit her stomach. I aimed the remaining cum shots at her leg.

Getting hit with my cum seemed push her over the edge. She furiously played with her pussy and seconds later she came.

As I was thinking to myself, "This is a great vacation." Jen took her finger, touched a spot of cum between her tits, and brought it to her mouth.

She said, "Hmmm, tasty." She got up, kissed me on my lips and went to take a shower.

Jessup
Jessup
88 Followers