Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No...don't...ah!" She cried. This only earned a little growl from Renard. He opened his mouth and ran his teeth along her flesh. Even that sent sparks of pleasure across her, increasing her moans. She began bucking against him, trying to move her body and satisfy the growing warmth inside of her. She could feel something hot and hard against her butt cheeks. It was clear Renard was enjoying what he saw.

"Please stop teasing me!" Talia cried. Renard set his head next to her ear, letting her feel his breath as he spoke.

"I haven't even begun to tease you," he said in a low voice. He then leaned forward and sank his canine teeth onto her earlobe. Talia bit her lip as pleasure continued to dance across her body. The heat between her legs was becoming a need, and Renard holding her down was driving her crazy. He finally released her ear.

"Time to turn over," he ordered. Talia was suddenly filled with apprehension and excitement. If massaging her back felt that good, how would it feel on her more sensitive parts? Ultimately, she simply obeyed him, letting him turn her over onto her back. For a few moments, Talia caught her breath, thinking that Renard was giving her a break. Instead, she felt more of the temporarily cold oil being poured over her chest and stomach.

"You're putting more on?" she asked, sounding exasperated.

"We haven't run out yet, no need to be wasteful!" Renard replied. He put the bowl to the side once again and began trailing his hands up her toned stomach, rubbing even more of the stuff on her. Talia knew that in a short while the front of her body would light up too. Renard's paws didn't stop as they cupped and glossed over her breast, making sure they were covered. Talia whined, knowing how it would soon feel. Renard leaned over and pressed his lips against hers. His large tongue entered her mouth, silencing her voice and making her muscle play with his.

His paws continued their work. He sank his fingers into her flesh once again, rotating both mounds in his palms. Slowly, two of his fingers pinched between her nipples. Talia whined again but was muffled by his mouth. He tugged on them tenderly as he fondled, causing the heat inside of her to reach a fever pitch and start to become unbearable. Just when it reached that threshold, however, the oil on the front of her began to warm and tingle her skin. Talia squirmed as the sensation spread across her chest. Renard's delicate movements suddenly felt like sensory overload as streaks of pleasure shot up her body. No matter how she struggled, Renard stayed on top of her. That was when she got a surprise.

The whole time, Renard had been using his fingers. He was so good at it, that she hadn't considered that was all he had. The fox-man took one of his claws and slowly traced it around her nipple. Talia's back arched and she moaned against him. This action alone drove her crazy. Her nub hardened around his sharp point. He then pinched it between two of the claws, tugging. Talia shrieked, a sharp wave of sensation went over her. If she didn't get some relief soon, she was going to start screaming.

Fortunately, Renard pulled his mouth away. Talia gasped for air. Her whole body was flushed, covered in oil, and was sweating. He grinned at her, clearly enjoying the scene.

"Had enough?" he asked.

"Yes! For god's sake yes!" Talia cried, grinding her waist forward. Renard smiled wider, showing his sharp, canine teeth. He wrapped his arms around her back and nuzzled his head against hers. Talia sighed with relief, thinking he was finally ending her torment.

"Too bad, I'm not done yet," he breathed into her ear.

"What?" She asked weakly. Renard only chuckled. He slid down her body until his mouth was at her breasts. The one that hadn't been teased was suddenly licked with his large tongue, stimulating both the flesh and the peak. Talia shrieked as her hands clawed at the ground.

"Dammit Renard!" she complained. All it earned was a laugh from him. His long tongue focused on her nub, swiping it again and again. Each time it did, the sensation became more intense. Soon her nipple was hard as a rock, and Talia was close to screaming. Renard then wrapped it around his lips and suckled, which actually caused her to scream. Talia's whole body was burning up. Every inch of her skin was tingling with pleasure, and the area between her legs was dripping with excitement. Far from being a painful experience, her first time was driving her crazy.

Renard finally let her breast pop free. Talia could only gasp for breath and writhe on the ground. The fox-man finally slid off of her, letting her legs free. His paws, however, continued to drift down her stomach.

"Looks like you're just dying for attention..." Renard growled. Rather than being angry, Talia felt her heart leap. It was the one thing she wanted most of all. She actually spread her legs and raised her hips, giving him easier access. Renard's eyes gleamed with desire. He was clearly pleased. Talia's folds were inflamed and dripping. A patch of blonde pubic hair rested above them, wet from either sweat or oil. At least he knew she was a natural blonde. Renard scooted is knees underneath her lower back so she would have support. Talia's legs were splayed on either side of him, clearly ready for him to start. Instead, he reached for the bowl, and soaked his paws with the remainder of the oil.

"You're...not...!" Talia said breathlessly.

"I am!" Renard replied excitedly. Despite her words, she made no attempt to resist him. His paws slathered their way up her thighs towards her folds. Her slit drooled liberally, clearly eager for him. Instead of getting to work, however, he continued his long work of teasing her. He put one of his claws at the entrance of her slit and ran it up and down, slowly. Talia whined and fidgeted, but couldn't do anything else from the position he had her in. With two of his fingers, he spread her open. The inside of her canal was pink and dripping. Renard's claw continued to rotate on the outer edge as he enjoyed watching the insides tremble and ooze.

"For fuck's sake, Renard!" Talia shriek.

"Such a dirty mouth!" The fox-man teased. "Is this what you wanted?" He slowly pushed his finger inside. Talia bucked against him, waves of pleasure washing up her. The deeper his digit got, the more her juices flowed around it, mixing with the oil he was coated in. Once it was fully inside, Renard rotated it around, letting his claw scrape against her inner flesh. Talia desperately thrust her hips against him, her legs trembling. It was clear that she was getting close to orgasming, and Renard was bringing her to it slowly.

"Please...please stop teasing me!" Talia begged.

"I could..." Renard said, uncommitted. He inserted a second finger and began twisting them around, getting more of the oil inside. Talia could feel the heat and the tingling beginning inside of her. She arched her back and screamed as Renard's claws stimulated her more than she could bear. Her hands shot up and grabbed the ground above her head as her canal clamped down around his fingers. Seeing what was happening, Renard pulled his fingers out, lowered his hands to her hips, and held her up. He put his mouth against her folds, sucking gently. Talia bucked against his face as her orgasm rocketed through her. The tingling from the oil only seemed to make it pulse harder as her fluids flooded out. Renard drank it up, as if it were sweet. Talia's eyes rolled as she drowned in her pleasure, her insides trembling with each wave. Her mind went white as her toes curled and every one of her muscles quivered. It was the most intense sensation she ever had.

Talia was completely lost in the afterglow. She didn't notice anything had changed until her legs appeared in front of her. She lifted her head to see that Renard had bowed her body, hugging her back against his stomach and placing his head between her thighs. It was an even more helpless position.

"Wh-what are you doing?" she asked weakly.

"Who said we were done?" he replied. He opened his mouth and his large tongue rolled out.

"Wait!" Talia cried. She hadn't recovered from her climax and was even more sensitive than before. Renard paid her no heed. He buried his snout into her folds and pushed his long muscle deep inside. Talia shrieked once again, her body twisting. The heat and the tingling from whatever he put inside of her increased, which she didn't think was possible. His rough tongue rubbed against the inner flesh expertly, making sure each and every inch got proper attention. He was rewarded with even more of her juices, which were sweet on his taste buds. With every swipe of his muscle, he managed to stimulate from her outer folds all the way to her cervix.

"Renard!" Talia screamed, her legs kicking around his head. The waves of pleasure increased by the second, like mighty tidal waves. They crashed against her over and over again. Renard held her hips in place as his tongue continued to torture her. Far too quickly since the last one, her body bowed, and her canal quivered against him. A flood of her juices burst out of her, which Renard lapped up like a dog would. Her entire body flushed as orgasmic bliss ricocheted across her. She bucked her hips against his face, as if trying to drive his tongue and snout even deeper. Her legs kicked in the air each time another wave hit her. It was as if she were a musical instrument, and she was being played by him beautifully.

It took much longer for Talia to recover from this one, as it felt as if her mind had turned to mush. Every inch of her body was covered with the tingling sensation, which her orgasm only made more intense. It was like he had turned her nerves up to an incredibly high degree, only to use every last one of them to bring her pleasure. When she finally started to come back to reality, she realized that Renard was moving her again. He flipped her over and then lifted her onto her knees. She suddenly found herself on all fours. Any thought that Renard was giving her break was dispelled when he inserted his middle finger into her pussy. Talia gasped and shivered. His digit met no resistance as it began pumping in and out of her, quickly becoming soaked.

"It's too much!" Talia whined. "I'm losing my mind!"

"Go ahead," Renard replied. "Go crazy." His other paw reached between her legs. Unknown to Talia, her clit had been peeking out the whole time. The fox-man had avoided so far, just for this moment. His oil and love juice-soaked finger began to rub it. The moment he made contact with the sensitive nub Talia gasped through her teeth and stiffened. It was like lightning went up her spine. All the sensations before weren't like this. The oil he smeared on it was quickly beginning to tingle, and Talia really did feel as if she were going to lose it. Renard only chuckled at her noises. He extended one of his claws and rotated the button around. Talia's legs trembled as her insides coiled. He was bringing her to her peak again and again. He enjoyed every second of it, teasing her body until it couldn't take it anymore. As her fluids drooled around his finger, he could feel her insides suck on him. She could complain all she wanted, her body told the truth.

"Cumming again?" Renard asked.

"Yes!" Talia screamed. He flicked her button with his nail and inserted a second finger. His movements grew faster, and Talia shrieked in response. Her cries grew in intensity as her latest orgasm approached. She arched her back and bucked her hips against his paws. She wanted more. She wanted to cum. Finally, her insides clenched, and a flood of her fluids erupted out of her. She was lost in bliss and didn't even notice that Renard had pulled his paws away. By the second gush of her fluids, something hard and hot shoved its way inside of her, filling her entirely in an instant. Talia screamed as her exploding pleasure only intensified. Over and over again the numbing, tingling sensation washed over her. Renard held her in place and let her ride it out, her brain feeling as if it were melting.

When it finally subsided, Talia found herself gasping and sweating. She could feel Renard nuzzling against her face. She also felt his furry body against her back. When her trembling stopped, she moved her hips a little, noticing that something was grinding against her insides.

"Are you inside of me?" she asked.

"Yes," Renard replied.

"It didn't hurt," she said.

"That was the idea," he breathed into her ear. "Your insides are soaked and relaxed. All you should feel is pleasure."

"I do," she moaned.

"Good, because we're not even close to done." Renard pulled his hips back and slammed them forward. Talia gasped as a hail of pleasurable sparks went up her body. The tingling oil in her canal only made the sensation of his rod inside of her more intense. It was Talia's first time, but the two of them might as well have been lifelong lovers. Every time his dick pierced inside of her, she let out a little shriek and her body jerked. Several times she contorted her body, almost slipping off of him. Sensing that she couldn't control herself, Renard grabbed her hips. He began guiding her with his thrusts, pulling her against him. It allowed his rather sizable shaft to reach every inch of her, stimulating all of it like his tongue. Unlike his tongue, his rod was blazing hot and hard. Talia whined and trembled, unable to escape. He wasn't moving quite fast enough to push her over the edge again and hovering around it was driving her crazy.

"Renard!" she cried desperately.

"Yes, my dear?" Renard asked, smiling.

"I'm so close!" she whined.

"Close to what?" the fox-man teased. "If you want me to do something, all you have to do is ask."

"Damn you!" Talia complained. "Fuck me harder! I want to cum!"

"Want to cum again? Greedy girl!" She could feel Renard lay his furry body on her back again. He put his head next to hers and his paws reached around to her breasts. "But your wish is my command." Renard began pounding his hips, increasing his pace. At the same time, his fingers gripped her mounds and began kneading them. Talia let out a long moan as the pleasure increased many times over. Now the tingling wasn't just inside of her, it danced around his fingers and broke out across her back against his fur. He continued to toy with her body, and she loved it. Her insides coiled and sucked his rod while juices seeped from around it. Her entire body flushed under the sensory overload. Renard could feel her body bowing against him and all of her muscles quiver. He held her close, pinched her nipples, and ground his hips against her. The extra sensations were enough to push her over the edge.

Talia screamed as her insides trembled once again. Another torrent of her fluids gushed out as Renard's paws crawled up and down her body, feeling her muscles go taut. Her spine bowed with each clenching of her canal and stars exploded in her eyes. Every nerve in her body registered with pleasure thanks to the oil, and she was completely drowning. Renard nuzzled and kissed the side of her head while Talia rode it out. The noises she was making were driving him wild, and all he ever wanted was to hear more of them.

Talia finally collapsed, gasping for air. Much to her dismay, Renard was apparently not finished. Fortunately, he flipped her onto her back, letting her lay down. He spread her legs and pushed his body between them.

"Renard...too quick!" she said, breathlessly.

"Scream all you want," Renard said. "I want to hear more!" He thrust his hips forward, filling her again. Talia did scream, as the waves of pleasure resumed. As he bucked his hips against her, the waves continued, as if they never stopped from her climax. It was like she was having constant mini orgasms around his dick. Talia cried out again and again. Her legs, splayed on either side of him, trembled and her toes curled. Her fluids continually seeped from around him, pooling onto the ground. She couldn't stop, and he didn't seem to want her to. He held her quivering body in place as he thrust again and again, making it last for an eternity. Finally, the tingling gave way to numbness, her nerves finally having enough. She went limp against the ground, her arms around his shoulders.

Renard, however, hadn't stopped. He was still moving, but his powerful, precise thrusting that drove her mad was now chaotic. She could hear the trembling in his breath and the quivering in his hips. Her pussy had been wet and hot since the beginning, and his dick experiencing two of her clamping orgasms was too much. She could feel him beginning to slow and pull himself out. He didn't want to finish inside of her.

Talia didn't know what motivated her to do it, she just reacted. Her arms around his shoulders tightened and her legs quickly hooked around his lower back. She held him close, not letting him escape.

"Talia...!" Renard growled, his teeth clenched.

"It's okay," she whispered.

"But...!"

"I said it's fine. Feel as good as you want." She leaned up and began kissing his neck, as if giving him further permission. Too close to think properly, Renard resumed pumping his hips, trying to push himself as deep as possible. Talia continued cooing and nuzzling, encouraging him. It only took a few moments of this for the fox-man to let out a long growl and hold himself inside. His whole body shook as he let out a howl. Talia, still sensitive from her never-ending orgasm, could feel him swell and throb. Then something hot and wet gushed inside of her. It quickly filled her up, the high volume because of not having a release for weeks. His semen flowed out from where they met, mixing with her juices and dribbling onto the ground. He continued to buck against her, trying to make it last longer. Talia ground her hips back and forth, figuring that would give him some extra pleasure. She was rewarded by Renard's groans, as he rode out his own orgasm. After filling her with so much that he thought he going to empty out his whole soul, he finally let out a grateful sigh.

"Fuck..." he breathed.

"Glad I could return the favor," she replied.

"That you did." Renard then slid his way beside her, towards her back. He pressed his body against her, wrapping his arms around her stomach. Talia smiled and snuggled her back into his fur, putting her head into the crook of his neck. The two of them were hot and sweaty but didn't care.

"You shouldn't have let me do that," Renard warned.

"Use that oil? I agree," Talia replied.

"You know what I mean," he replied. "I'm a monster, but I'm also part human. You know what can happen."

"Yes, I know. I don't want to have any regrets, remember?"

"That doesn't mean you go around making mistakes."

"It wasn't a mistake." Talia put her hands over his paws and squeezed them. Renard fell silent for a while. Talia finally noticed that the tingling across her body was fading.

"What was that stuff you used?" she asked. "The thing that tingled and burned?

"Succubus oil," Renard explained. "It's made from a plant that grows along the coasts. It just makes you more sensitive."

"That's one way of putting it."

"You can't use it all the time though. It'll stop working if you use it too often."

There was a pause as Talia put two and o together.

"So, you don't feel it at all?"

"Well, I have fur."

"Not on your dick."

"Oh yeah, you know that now."

Talia turned her head towards him, so they were looking at each other's faces. She knew that would make it much harder for him to side-step her questions.

"You've used this stuff a lot, haven't you?"

"Okay, yes I have."

"You better not use it on any other girls, ever again."

"I won't!" Renard began to whine.

"Seriously, if you cheat on me, I WILL cut your balls off."

"Whoa, okay, a bit intense...but you have nothing to worry about. I don't want any of them. I only want you."