Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 16

Story Info
Marcus takes ALL of his lust and anger out on the demon!
8.8k words
4.56
2.8k
3

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 07/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Any connection to real events or people, past or present, is coincidental. All characters of this story are age 18 or older.

This chapter contains: Albinism, rough sex, angry sex, breath play, choking, magic, mind control, doggy style, oral sex, deep throating, creampie, cowgirl, maledom and then femaledom.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! WE'RE ALMOST DONE, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD.

*

Marcus was petrified. Every muscle in his body was frozen, unwilling to move. His brain struggled to comprehend what was in front of him. Lilly? Lilly was...Lilith, a demon? That didn't make any sense! None of it made any sense! The demon was a male. Previous crusades had seen him. This couldn't be!

What Marcus had come for was in front of him. All of the sins he committed could be forgiven. All he had to do was run her through. He would be washed clean, no matter how heinous his sins were. The pain that festered in his soul would finally empty out of his heart and the goddess's forgiveness would envelop him. Demons were beings of malice and hatred. They delighted in pain and hurt those lesser than them. Vordan's teachings were clear. Demons were to be killed or cast out. All he had to do was cut this demon down!

But Lilly...she was none of those things. She had cared for him when he was weak. She held him when he cried. She helped him get onto his feet. All the while, she knew he wanted to kill the demon, which was her. An evil being doesn't help someone who wants to kill them. She had every opportunity to squash him like a bug. She didn't.

So, what was Marcus supposed to do? Kill the woman who took him in? Kill someone who was clearly innocent? Vordan's holy texts said they should vanquish the evil demons. Lilly wasn't evil. He wouldn't kill her. He couldn't. He was damned if he didn't kill her. He would damn himself if he did. He would rather face Vordan's wrath than do what she asked.

"I can't," Marcus finally said. Lilly, who had been standing with her arms open the whole time, finally seemed to relax at those words. "There is no Demon King here. There is no salvation." Marcus lowered his sword. Lilly let out a sigh of relief, the tension leaving her body. It instantly returned when Marcus turned his sword around, pointing it at his neck.

"NO YOU DON'T!" Lilly screamed. In the blink of an eye, she closed the distance. For a moment, she was only a blur as she used inhuman speed to grab the blade directly with her bare hand. "You are not going to do this! I won't let you!"

"You have no right to stop me!" Marcus cried, trying to pull the sword up with all of his might. It didn't budge against her hand.

"I...SAID...NO!!!" Lilly shrieked. She clenched her fist around the blade. There was a split-second of creaking metal, and then the sword shattered apart. Marcus stumbled backwards, momentarily stupefied. She snapped it with her bare fingers! Then he realized he had no weapon at all. He was stuck, with no way to escape.

"It's not your place to stop me!" Marcus yelled at her. "You don't understand who I am! You don't know what I've done!"

"I know exactly what you've done!" Lilly cried back at him.

"How could you possibly know!?"

"I can see into your dreams! The ones you keep reliving every night! I know what you did!"

Marcus became pale and his stomach turned over. He had taken solace in how few people actually knew his sins. Lilly knew...not her! He would have given his very soul for her not to know!

"No! No! You shouldn't know! You can't know!"

Lilly sighed, relaxing a little. "Marcus, it wasn't your fault. You were lied to. You did what the church expected of you."

"I knew it was wrong! I knew I shouldn't be doing it!"

"No, you didn't! That bishop gave you a bill of goods and told you it was your duty. You did exactly what the church said, the church that you trusted."

"My men! I got them all killed! I led them to their deaths! I didn't listen to Renard!"

"Renard is a womanizing smart-ass! He joined you because he was chasing a cute girl. You knew that. He wasn't in this to help you succeed. He fully expected you to die out in the desert. You had good reason not to trust him. If the assassin weevils hadn't gotten your army, there were dozens of things that would have after that. Renard didn't even know the way halfway through. You were doomed from the start."

"No! No! No!" Marcus furiously shook his head. He couldn't be forgiven! He wouldn't let anyone forgive him. Lilly took a few steps forward and grabbed his hands, holding them in front of him.

"Marcus, I don't know what you're looking for. I don't know how your goddess feels, but if you want someone to forgive you, I forgive you. I've seen all your sins and I forgive you."

"You can't," he said quietly, tears forming in his eyes. "You can't. No one can."

Lilly closed her eyes for a moment. "Marcus..."

Abruptly, Marcus gasped through his teeth. Something hot shot through him, and his whole body felt like it was burning. In a matter of seconds, his dick abruptly grew to full erection. His mind was filled with overwhelming lustful thoughts, which quickly began mixing with his anger, sadness and guilt, all melting into frustration. Lilly's expression molded into concern.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

Marcus glanced downward and then back up at her. Lilly's pink eyes followed, and she saw the protrusion from his crotch.

"Really!?" she cried. "Addicted already? It's only been twice!"

"What...?" Marcus asked weakly.

"Nothing, just keep your wits," Lilly instructed. Without stepping out from in front of him, she turned back towards the palace where her servants were still standing at the entrance. "All of you go back to your rooms! Disperse!"

They milled around for a few moments, as if unsure they really wanted to follow that order.

"NOW!" Lilly bellowed. All at once, they jumped and quickly shuffled back into the palace. After a few moments, grabbed his hand.

"Just follow me," she ordered. "Do not let go of my hand." An instant later, they were both running back into the palace.

Marcus could feel the burning inside of him reach a fever pitch as they went through the alabaster halls. He could feel his reason slipping away moment by moment. His dick was hard as a diamond and was throbbing painfully. It was getting difficult to run. He had never been hornier in his entire life. He needed someone...anyone to give him relief!

Finally, Marcus was swept into a familiar room, the heavy doors slamming behind him. He was in the bathhouse portion of the palace. It was quite dark because it was night, but that hardly mattered. Marcus felt like a raging animal at this point.

"Lilly...I can't hold back anymore...!" Marcus cried.

"Then don't," Lilly said, approaching him. "You don't have to anymore." She reached up and began undoing his robe.

"Lilly, don't...!" he tried to say.

"What? Afraid you'll hurt me?" she asked. "You CAN'T hurt me, Marcus. Even if you wanted to." His robe fell to the ground. He was wearing nothing underneath. His dick, taller than he had ever seen it before, stood up in the dim room. Lilly got onto her knees. In the dark, all he could see were her pink eyes and ivory horns as she brought her mouth to the head of his erection. She extended her tongue and swiped it along the bulbous head.

Marcus instantly gasped at the wonderous feeling. All the pain from his stubborn erection melted into pleasure at the very first touch. Lilly's skill was unparalleled as her tongue caressed and coiled around his tip. Her movements sent pleasurable sparks all over his body and made his already painfully swollen dick throb. After several minutes, her velvet tongue drifted down his shaft. Her hot spit covered his rod and began dripping. The only thing that could be heard in the room were the echoing sounds of her slurping and droplets of saliva hitting the floor. Marcus gripped the marble behind him, his head buzzing. Every swipe of her tongue drove him crazier. Aggressive desires he didn't know he had were bubbling up inside of him. He wanted to seize her, hold her down, and fuck her with all of his might, her own pain be damned. No, that was too much! This wasn't him!

As if to test him further, Lilly's supple mouth returned to his tip. Her lips slowly enveloped his head, wrapping him in warmth. Marcus gasped at the heavenly sensation. It was only his dick, but it felt like his whole body was sinking into her. His hips trembled and his fingers dug against the rock wall. His insides were boiling, and all he wanted was more. Lilly began bobbing her head back forth. A wet sucking noise filled the room as her delicate tongue now coiled around him. Her hot mouth, the slick sensation of her spit, and her velvet muscle assaulted him all at once. For a brief moment, Marcus forgot himself and his hands shot forward. He seized her hair and pulled on it cruelly. His shaft pierced through her mouth and rammed into her throat. Surprised, Lilly abruptly gagged. The loud noise brought Marcus back to his senses and he released her. Lilly pulled off of him and cleared her throat for a second.

"I'm sorry!" Marcus cried. "I don't know what's wrong with me! I can't stop...!"

"You don't have to stop," the demon said in a low voice. "Just warn me next time."

"Wh...what?"

"You can't hurt me, remember?" Her eyes glowed in the dark as she brought his hard dick to her mouth. "Do whatever you want. I can take it." There were a few moments of silence, as Marcus contemplated holding back. The feel of her lips kissing his tip wiped away any resistance.

Marcus's hands lashed out and seized her ivory horns. He jerked her head with all of his might. In an instant, her face smacked into his crotch and his rod ravaged her mouth. This time, the head met her throat and it easily contorted to fit. He shoved his way into her esophagus as her flesh tightened around him. Marcus let out a guttural grown. Every inch of his meat was caressed by her insides. Despite her throat being violated, Lilly's pink eyes stared up at him, clearly colored with desire. Her tongue danced against his shaft, enticing him. The crusader grit his teeth and tightened his grip on her horns. Without an ounce of gentleness, he began jerking her head back and forth. Treating her mouth as a hole, he savagely thrust himself into her. Her throat easily welcomed him, allowing him to feel the tightness beyond. As his rod pulled back, her lips sucked, and her tongue twisted. He was easily swept away in a whirlwind of pleasure. She was beyond an expert at this. It was like she was made for it...which may very well have been.

As that thought crossed his mind, his balls tensed, and a tingling shot through his legs. He was approaching a climax, but one few mortals ever experienced. If felt as if Marcus was about to explode from the inside out. He sped up his jerking on her horns and began mercilessly pumping his hips. Lilly's face slammed into his stomach. Loud slapping and gagging sounds echoed around him as Marcus lost all semblance of humanity. He was a being of pure lust, wanting to do nothing but empty his seed in the quickest way possible. Rather than fight him, Lilly bobbed her head in time with his savage movements. She lifted her hands and held onto his hips, using them as greater leverage to push him deeper into her mouth. Unable to take it anymore, Marcus bellowed out a guttural moan. He shoved his rod as deep as it could go and pulled on Lilly's head with all of his strength. Not disgusted at all, Lilly wrapped her arms around his legs lovingly. She could feel his balls twitch against her chin and his dick swell in her mouth. Marcus's entire body trembled as the first torrent of his sperm exploded into her throat. Lilly drank it down quickly, swallowing every drop. Each time his sperm poured out of him, the demon's silky flesh caressed and accepted it. It was pure heaven, and all the while Lilly was staring up at him with her sultry eyes. Finally, needing to breathe, Lilly began to pull away. With a loud pop, Marcus's dick came free, the last few squirts landing on Lilly's mouth and face. As his mind-shattering orgasm abated, the both of them were left sweaty and gasping for air.

If Marcus was expecting a break from the powerful lust overwhelming him, he was going to be mistaken. The moment his senses returned, he was treated to the sight of Lilly's cum-coated face. Seeing his gaze, the demon swirled her tongue around her mouth, lapping up his excess jizz. She then lifted up her hand and scooped up the streams of it on her face with a finger. She brought it to her mouth and licked them clean. She never broke her gaze from his eyes. Once she was clean, she gazed down at his dick. It was still throbbing at her.

"You're not done, right?" she asked, as if egging him on. "You can keep going, can't you?"

"Yeah!" Marcus said in a deep voice. The sight of Lilly licked his semen from her face lit the fires inside of him, just as powerful as before.

"Good," Lilly said firmly. She quickly undid her robes, revealing she was wearing nothing underneath. In an instant, she was naked before him in all of her pearly-white glory. She turned away from him and got on all fours. She reached back with one hand, pulling her thighs apart. Even in the dim light, Marcus could see the fluid dripping from her slit. All that raw lust he unleashed on her mouth only made her aroused.

"Give it all to me," Lilly instructed. "I can take it. Pour it all."

Far beyond reason, Marcus scrambled onto the floor. He grabbed Lilly's hips and slammed his hips forward. Like it was meant to be, his dick slid right into her canal. The feeling of her velvety wet insides caused him to gasp and briefly fall over her body. Lilly let out a grunt, almost sounding frustrated. She turned her head towards him as he lay onto her back.

"Pound me!" she ordered. Marcus clenched his fists against her hips. He raised himself back up and began thrusting his hips, hard. Finally, Lilly let out moans of pleasure. As their flesh loudly slapped together, she ground her butt against him, meeting his thrusts eagerly. Marcus dug his fingernails into her flesh. Seeing her desperately cavorting for her pleasure awoke something deep inside of him, something savage and primal. He grabbed the woman beneath him and jerked her up off the ground. One hand grabbed her breast and the other her neck. He squeezed them both forcefully. Once again, rather than fighting him, Lilly went along with it. Her hands grabbed his and squeezed, as if encouraging him. Holding her body like it was a toy, he mercilessly slammed himself into her.

Her canal was worlds better than it was before. It was like it was a different creature altogether. Her insides constantly oozed hot juices onto him. Each time he pulled out her fluids dripped from his shaft. When he slammed it back in, more splashed out. A pool of it was gathering on the tile floor beneath them. At the same time, the walls of her pussy rubbed and contorted each time he entered. Finally, as he pulled out, her insides clenched tightly, creating a suctioning feeling. She was perfectly tantalizing his dick. She trembled and bucked against him as he moved, croaking out moans against his hand. She was getting off on how rough he was.

Snarling into her ear, Marcus pushed her onto the ground. Her upper body lay on the cold tile as her ass stayed up in her air. The crusader pounded harder, his fingers squeezing her windpipe. With his face against hers he snarled directly to her face.

"Moan louder!" he demanded. Lilly obliged, letting out more croaks. Enjoying the noise, Marcus squeezed harder. Lilly made gagging noises, her tongue now hanging out of her mouth. She didn't stop him. She didn't fight. She only continued bucking her hips against his savage fucking. It filled Marcus with so much lust he couldn't think straight. She was enjoying this!

Marcus felt the familiar sensation of his orgasm building in his loins. His thrusts became erratic, and his hand gripped at her neck with all of his strength. Lilly let out pathetic noises as she flailed beneath him. Abruptly, she shoved her ass upwards and arched her back. Her insides clamped down on him and a flood gushed onto his rod. She orgasmed, abruptly and hard. The vice-like clamp of her insides drove Marcus over the edge. He bellowed as he shoved himself as deep as he could manage. In the hurricane of Lilly's juices and clenching, he erupted again. As intense as before, huge gushes of his seed spewed out of him, mixing with her fluids. In a matter of moments, the mix overflowed from where their flesh met and began splattering on the floor. Marcus's feet dug at the tile as the spikes of pleasure shot across his body. The two of them ground against each other, trying to make it last forever.

Finally, Marcus's orgasm subsided, his mind feeling blank. He released Lilly and stumbled backwards, landing on his ass. He gasped for breath, sweating profusely. His sanity slowly gained back control. He grabbed his head, his eyes wide. What was he doing? He was way too rough...and he nearly choked her to death! Marcus lifted his eyes to make sure Lilly was okay...and instead got an eyeful.

Lilly was still in the position he left her in. Her ass was up in the air and her face was on the floor. Her fluids and his cum were dripping out of her, but she didn't appear to be climaxing. She was shaking all over, gasping as if she were being electrocuted. She abruptly pounded one of her fists.

"Dammit!" she cried. "There's so fucking much!"

"Lilly, what's wrong!?" Marcus cried.

Abruptly, the demon stopped shaking, gasping for air. She quickly sat up, turning towards him. She was no longer refined. She was dripping with sweat and her silver hair was a tangled mess. Most obvious of all were her eyes, now filled with lust and looking almost lethal.

"You can keep going, right?" she demanded. "You're not done?" It almost sounded like a threat. Marcus gazed down at his crotch to find that he was. His dick was still standing tall, even if his legs were numb. "Good!" Lilly scrambled on top of him, pushing him to the ground. "It's my turn!"

Marcus didn't have time to respond. No sooner was he on his back than Lilly seized his shaft and aimed it at her soaked folds. She slammed herself down on it. Marcus gasped and grabbed her hips. By this point, her insides were so wet that it was effortless. Lilly began desperately pumping her whole body up and down. Her sopping canal mercilessly milked him, as if purposefully trying to wring him dry. Marcus's fingers dug into her hips. The friction was blazing hot and was too much.

"Lilly! I can't! You're too fast!" he reached up, as if to try and stop her. The demon responded by grabbed his hands and pushing them against the ground. Her face hovered over his. There was no gentleness or kindness in her expression. Her pink eyes glowed with desire. Her silver hair clung to her face. She was not the Lilly he knew, she was the lust demon.

"I'm not finished!" she growled. "I want more!" With Marcus now pinned, she resumed the savage pumping of her hips. The crusader squirmed as his dick was caught in a whirlwind of sensation. It was like a soaking wet hand was jacking him off as fast it could. Despite the speed, her insides were still soft, and the muscles inside crawled all over his shaft. Lilly was hungry, and she was showing him no mercy. Each time her hips slammed down on him more of their juices splashed out, splashing all across Marcus's body. The wet sound of their fucking mixed with their collective moans. The human could feel another orgasm shooting out of him, but his body was practically numb at this point!

"More! More! MORE!" Lilly screamed, finally lifting her upper body off him. She gyrated her hips with all of her might, her inner flesh wiggling around Marcus's shaft pushing him over the edge. The crusader issued an almost painful moan. His balls clenched as even more semen spewed up and out of him. As it coated Lilly's walls once again, she shrieked and turned her head to the ceiling. Her back bowed each time her orgasm surged through her. Her body jerked again and again as more of her juices poured out and streamed off Marcus's body. Both of them drowned in pleasure. Over and over their bodies clenched and trembled, the climax seemingly going on forever. Marcus couldn't be certain exactly how long it lasted. The numbness that had been in his legs was now all over his body. His vision narrowed and his consciousness fell into blackness. The rest that had previously been denied now enveloped him, and he sank into a dreamless abyss.